Jill's Christmas Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After using the facilities, I was washing my hands at the sink when I noticed how steamed the bathroom was getting from the hot water coming from the shower. Of course, this made me instantly aroused. I opened the door and watched the steam seep out of the room. I whispered to Mr. Adams that I was done. He stepped out of his room and to the bathroom door where I still stood. My nipples had become erect from the steam. Mr. Adams stared at me wondering why I hadn't moved from the doorway. Without a word, my desire took over and I leaned up to this six foot man and began kissing him hard on the mouth. He immediately threw his arms around me and we moved into the bathroom closing the door behind us. He savagely ripped my shirt over my head like he was going to explode if he didn't get to my big breasts right away.

The tension that had been building between us was finally being released and it felt great. After discarding my shirt, Mr. Adams buried his face between my breasts and began licking the wet steam which had built around them. He sucked hard on my nipples and bit them slightly. The tiny towel had fallen away and I could see his erection underneath the boxers. His hand slid under my night shorts and his fingers found their way to my moist mound. While massaging my clit, he moved away from my breasts and began kissing me again. Without warning, he stripped down my shorts and panties and lifted me up on the wet bathroom counter. He knelt down in front of me and pushed his face into my hot pussy. I began squeezing my breasts as he licked around my clit. I hadn't noticed how loud my moans had become until his hand reached up and gently covered my mouth reminding me that his daughter was still asleep in the next room. He began to shove his tongue in and out of my vagina. Looking down at this handsome, older man giving head to this young body sent erotic shivers all through me. I grabbed his head with my hands and pressed him into my cunt as I began to pulsate in orgasm. His hand was now fully covering my mouth, but I was still letting out hard moans.

He stood back up and began kissing me again. I lowered myself from the counter and excited him by announcing that it was his turn. I requested him to take off his boxers. Then, I let out a noticeable gasp. In front of me was the largest cock I had ever seen. All the men I had been with previously were in their teens. As a matter of fact, Bo and Mike were the oldest men I had been with before this encounter. I knelt down and grabbed his dick with my hand. My tiny fingers barely wrapped around it. I began to kiss and lick my way around his shaft wondering if I could take his size in my mouth. I gently sucked on his balls, but could tell Mr. Adams was ready for me to please him. I kissed my way back up to the top of his shaft. Then opened my mouth and began sucking his cock. His member filled my mouth before I could even get half way down its size.

Mr. Adams moaned quietly with pleasure as he ran his fingers through my hair. The excitement of sucking such a huge cock made my juices begin to flow again. I began bobbing up and down trying to go a little deeper down his rod each time. My mouth was already beginning to become sore, but I wanted to have his whole member inside me. I forced myself all the way down and gagged slightly. Mr. Adams legs began to tremble at the sight of this young girl deep throating his massive cock. Suddenly, there was a sharp knock at the door followed by Ann calling for her father. Despite his attempt to back away, I wrapped my arms around his waist and forced him to allow me to continue sucking. In a choked voice, he replied to Ann. She asked if he knew were I had gone to. Just then, Mr. Adams' cock gyrated in my mouth and a stream of hot, salty cum shot down my throat. Trying to gain his composure, Mr. Adams told Ann that I might have gone down to the beach. Little did she know I was naked on the other side of the door licking the remaining cum off the tip of her father's enormous dick.

Hearing Ann walk down the steps, I stood up and we began kissing again. Then, I told him something that I didn't expect to hear myself say. Grabbing his now limp cock, I whispered to him that when it got hard again I wanted him to see if he could fit it inside my pussy. Then, I kissed him, grabbed my clothes and exited the room leaving a very pleased and anxious Mr. Adams.

After dressing, I worried about what to tell Ann. Thinking quickly, I grabbed my running shoes and a sports bra. Then, I quietly scurried into Mr. Adams room. He was finally getting a chance to take his shower. Soon, I heard Ann come back upstairs, go into our room and close the door. I tip toed downstairs where I put on my bra and shoes. Then, I went back upstairs and into the room telling Ann I woke up with the urge to go for a morning run. We went downstairs for breakfast and Ann playfully began squeezing my breasts and telling me how exciting it was to have this new sexual relationship with me knowing that there was a chance her father might catch us. Little did she know how truly exciting it had become. We began kissing until we heard the bathroom door open and Mr. Adams go into his room. I suggested to Ann that she could take a shower first. She finished her breakfast and went upstairs. I walked to the edge of the stairs until I heard the door close and the shower turn back on.

Then, I hopped upstairs and slowly opened the door to Mr. Adams room. He was still getting dressed and I startled him as I came in and closed the door behind me. He walked over to me and without a word began kissing me again. I asked him if he had plenty of time to rest, but I knew he had when I felt his member begin to grow. We quickly shed our clothing and he put me on his bed. My juices were already flowing wildly and seeing this strong, adult body move over me made me even hotter. He leaned on top of me and I was overcome by his size and weight. We began kissing again passionately. I moved to his ear and started kissing it softly. Then, I whispered to him that I was a virgin. Shocked he began to move away. I pulled him back close and explained that I wanted him to be my first. He still seemed unsure, but then I began to kiss him again and begged him to please put it inside me and reminded him that we didn't have much time.

With that, he began to push the head of his huge cock into my tight virgin pussy. It was so big I let out a sharp gasp and bit down on his shoulder. Slowly, he worked the tip in and out until my juices lubricated his member enough to slide deeper. He had worked himself half way inside me. I was already breathing very heavy and could feel my heart pounding violently. He kissed me gently and pushed further. I erupted in an orgasm. My vagina was so tight around his enormous size, I could feel my muscles shaking as my cum washed over him. He pushed further until his whole cock was inside my little body. No longer could I keep my moans to a whisper. My nails scratched down his back as I let a scream. He wasn't concerned anymore about the noise as he approached orgasm. His big dick pulsated and suddenly I felt wave after wave of hot semen shoot deep inside me. Tears rolled down my eyes as the pleasure became unbearable. He kissed me fiercely as his body collapsed over my tiny frame. We laid there for what seemed an eternity wrapped in each others arms. Sweat covered our bodies as he pressed his lips against my forehead. I could have stayed in his arms all day, but we heard the shower turn off and knew I had to leave for fear of being caught. We kissed again and I left the room.

When Ann came out of the bathroom and into our bedroom, I waited to see if she was going to ask about the loud moaning coming from her father's room. She never asked and there was a very good reason. Ann confessed that she had begun masturbating during her shower while thinking of our sexual encounter last night. I smiled and kissed her gently. Then, I left to take my own shower. The water felt wonderful over my fulfilled body. The soreness of my vagina was so new to me. I felt pleased knowing that he was the first person to make love to me. This strong older man who knows what it is to really love, and to really lose love. Don't misunderstand me. I don't want some kind of serious relationship with Mr. Adams. I just wanted my first time to be with someone who understood and appreciated what it meant to me. Much better than some college teenager who gets me drunk at a party. The water began to turn cold and I realized that the hot water must have been used by all the activity this morning. I finished up and got out before it became unbearable.

The next two days at the beach were amazing. Both nights, Ann and I had our private encounters wrapped under the covers of our bed. Although Mr. Adams and I never had sex again, we would satisfy each other orally while Ann was showering. She never understood why I always wanted to shower last. When we left, Mr. Adams dropped us off at school and helped us unpack. I caught him privately for a moment, kissed him and thanked him for a wonderful trip. Ann explained that we would have to go again next year and we all gave devilish smiles.

Spending Christmas vacation at the beach seemed like such a lame idea. I never could have dreamed it would become the most exciting and experimental trip I had ever been on. I'm not sure if there will ever be another time in my life exactly like it. Of course, then again, my friend Jack just called and invited me to go on a trip skiing with his family over Spring Break. You have no idea what a steamy hot tub surrounded by mountains of snow does to me...

12