Jills Day Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh Billy, please don’t do that!” she cried out. He ignored her and applied the rope again. This time the knot popped against her nipple.

She screamed and screamed again with every stroke of the rope, which he aimed so as to stripe every inch of her back and bottom. After a few minutes of this torture her screams began to subside to whimpers and then to no sound from her lips at all. As soon as she fell silent the whipping ceased.

“Fucking bitch! I thought you’d never get enough!” He threw the rope to one side then climbed onto the wooden crate. She felt his rough hands pulling the cheeks of her bottom apart, and then the head of his cock was placed against the entrance to her anus.

“Billy, please no! That’s not fun!” she called as she realised what was about to happen. He pushed at her and the large cock-head forced her arsehole wide open, making her cry out again.

“Course its fun, you stupid cunt!” he grunted, as he shoved it further up her. “I can stand the shit, you’ll have to stand the pain!” He laughed at his joke.

Jill tried to shit the cock out but it just made him groan with pleasure and took his dick further in. She felt his balls touching her cunt. Then he began to fuck, in out in out. He fucked her vigorously, stepping up to stand on the back of her calf muscles. Jill had never felt anything like it before. The pressure in her arse tickled her cunt and she began to respond to him, pushing her bottom back against his cock.

“Ooh, Billy! Fuck me harder, fuck me my love! Make me cummmm!” she screamed.

“Take my jizz, you fuckin’ piece of shit!” screamed Billy as his cock gushed its hot spunk into her bowels, burning her.

She felt him collapse onto her back as he spent himself. Then he pulled himself free and dropped to the floor. Shit and cum dripped from her anus, stinking even worse than the donkeys scummy fluid.

Wearily the midget pulled his pants back on, then untied the fucked, beaten woman with the scratched, striped skin and led her out of the barn and towards the van which waited with its engine running already.

Were they really going to take her home? Would they one day want to use her again? How would she explain her wretched state to Mark, her husband?

The End?

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
outrageous

it is outrageous that this author has not been recognised as the dirtiest writer ever!

she publishes online under various but similar sounding pen-names.

this particular story has updated on other sites and is even more imaginative than this.

some of her work will make you glad you arent a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This is so hot!

This is so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This is awsome!

I can't believe this story isn't being published commercially.

It has got to be the best erotic story since "O".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow!

I loved everything about this story.

What was wrong with the midget scene?

macriniusmacriniusalmost 13 years ago
Surely the best author here!

This is one of the best stories I have ever read.

Why isn't she famous?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
A Wife and The Amazon Tribe Ch. 01 A husband hear and witness the rape of his beautiful wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sold Wife Wife becomes whore for a night.in Loving Wives
Sharing Jill Ch. 01 A man fulfills his dream of showing off and sharing his wife.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories