Jill's Decision Ch. 03: Managing Amy

Story Info
Jill...and Dad...help Amy.
4.2k words
4.65
17k
18

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EroSteve
EroSteve
317 Followers

Chapter 3 - Managing Amy

"I saw you, Mom."

The words caught Jill completely off-guard, and visions of her and Scott's passion tumbled insider her brain, wondering which act, particularly, Amy might have witnessed.

She turned to face Amy in the kitchen. "I'm sorry, what?"

"I saw you at the party, Mom, swimming. Don't you think you're a bit old for that kind of behavior at a party?"

Jill's Psychologist mind reeled through the night, and realized now, Saturday morning, that Amy's "holier-than-thou" attitude was the last straw on this camel's back. Deciding that a good offense was the best defense, she easily outmaneuvered her, and began her attack.

"So, you're now the behavior police at my birthday parties, are you? I wasn't aware that rules were in place?"

"You know what I mean, Mom. That swimsuit, the liquor. All of it. Don't you have any sense of modesty?"

"Oh, sweetie, if you only knew." Jill's spear was sharpened. "Unlike you, I'm not ashamed of my body or my behavior, and I'm certainly not willing to take etiquette lessons from an 18 year-old who is afraid of both." As she spoke these words, Jill looked over Amy's full length shirt, covering a fully padded bra, buttoned up to her neck. "Look at you, girl. It's like you're a poster child from the 50's or something."

Amy's insecurities came marching out. "Well, at least I show a little modesty, Mother." She flashed her eyes at Jim for support, but he had already turned into the morning's paper, knowing EXACTLY how poorly this was about to go for Amy.

Amy saddled up to Jim on his left, holding his arm, presumably for support. A father and a daughter.

"A little modesty, hmm? Amy, look, I'm just not as uptight as you, and I don't mind people looking" she turned her back to her to open the fridge "so long as I decide who gets to touch." She smiled openly, winking at them both, and cupped Amy's jaw with her left hand, the carton of OJ in her right.

"But how can you be so casual about it, Mom? Dad?" and she looked at Jim for support. "Didn't you see everyone looking at you?" Amy walked to the opposite side of the kitchen island to sit with her. "Geesh, I think even Scott was ogling you."

Jill coughed slightly as a sip of the juice caught in her throat at that comment. Oh, man...If she only knew.

"Look Amy, men are men, and boys are boys. I just handle them. Did you see me do anything disreputable, denigrating, or embarrassing, or was I only Amy-imprudent?" Jill was seated, gazing at Amy across the table-top, then Jim. She could see the conflict in Amy's eyes.

"No, I guess not." Amy's eyes turned down towards the countertop "I wish I had your confidence."

"Oh, Baby," Jim finally joined in "it's all in you, you know? You just have to let things flow and you'll see. Stop being so uptight." He winked at her, and Amy smiled that million-dollar smile back.

"I'm not. O.k., maybe I am a big, but it's only because I don't have your guy's confidence, and I don't have your confidence because I don't have your experiences, Mom. I'm only 18, and I don't want to screw up my life." Her eyes were welling up, and the practicing Psychologist caught the underlying tones.

"Amy. Daughter. You try too hard. What experiences do you think you need to be confident?"

Amy was staring at the countertop again. "I don't know. Stuff." This was Jim's cue to leave. "I love you, baby girl. Talk with you Mom, o.k.?" and out the door he went.

Such a teenager answer. Jill reflected on what was driving the conversation.

"Amy, is Scott pressuring you to, you know..."

"Well, Duh, Mom. Yeah. He's like a frickin' horndog most of the time I'm around him, and it seems like that's all that's on his mind lately. Yesterday especially. I can't touch him without him getting an erection."

"Well, sweetie, what has he been asking of you?"

Amy looked up. "For a while, it was just touching. But now, he's obsessed with me, you know, doing that thing with my mouth."

"You mean, oral sex?"

"Yes, Mom. He wants a blow job." Jill had found the source, and was rooting around to see how deep the roots had grown. "Problem is, Mom, I've never GIVEN a blow job, and I have NO CLUE what I'm doing! I don't know how to start, how to proceed, how to know if it's right, or wrong, and I have no idea if I want him to cum in my mouth, or if I should swallow, or spit it out, or if that will offend him. Nothing. I have ZERO knowledge!"

Jill chuckled. Here was her father's daughter, the engineering student she knew would succeed, if not for analysis paralysis. "Jesus Fuck, Amy, stop it. You're making it sound like the building will fall if you don't build it right" hoping to use an analogy she'd understand.

"Laugh all you want, Mom, but I'm serious. I don't want to do it wrong, or screw it up. I want to be good at what I do, and I feel lost. That, plus Scott knows I'm hoping to keep my virginity until I'm married, and I'm afraid that this will lead to the end of that."

"Well, so what if it does, hmm? I mean, what's the worst that could happen, Amy? You'd lose your virginity to someone you care about. How do you think it happens for the rest of the world? And in the process, you might learn a thing or two about yourself."

Amy was quiet. These were good points. Out came Senator Amy "I want to do it somehow before I give that to Scott, Mom. I want to be really good for him. How do I do that.?

"What? How the hell would I know?!" Jill was genuinely astounded by her brashness.

"I'm serious, Mom. You need to help me with this. I want to know how to do it, and I want to know if I'll like it. If I'll like the taste of sperm."

"Umm, o.k., Amy, two issues. Number one, you may have noticed, but I don't really have the parts for this. Last I checked, you'll need someone with a penis, and number two, sperm tastes different for each guy."

Whoops. This was an over-share, and Jill felt herself blush.

"What?! How would YOU know, Mother?" Amy's eyes were wide in disbelief.

"Oh, c'mon, kiddo. You can't be serious, right? I'm not 18, like you. I'm 38."

"Well, yeah, but you've been married to Dad for 21 years, Mom. Isn't that most of your time, you know...doing stuff?"

"We are not talking about me, Amy" and Jill stood to move towards the sink.

"Actually, now, we are, Mom. You obviously have some experience here. Please say you'll think it over and help me?" Amy's eyes were begging her. She played her trump card "or, I guess, I can go experiment somewhere, and see what I can learn on my own." Amy turned away, looking back over her shoulder at Jill, lifting her eyes to see her reaction.

"o.k., o.k., hang on. The last thing I want is my daughter prostituting herself on the street to learn about human sexuality. Let me think about this, o.k.?"

Jim was on top of Jill in their king-sized bed, deep inside her, nearing his orgasm, as Jill pulled his head up from her breast to whisper in his right ear. "Say you love me, darling."

"Oh, Honey...I love you. So much" and his hips drove down again, filling the wet space. It was comforting for Jill. Not as erotic as Scott, but familiar, good. He was nearer his orgasm than she, but she was about to fix that. She let her fingernails slide over his shoulders and lightly scratch his back as he continued to pump into her canal. "Do you remember Sheila, Jim?"

Jim's eyes were closed tighter now, and the memory that flooded his psyche caused him to stop, swelling even further. Jill sensed the change "Good boy. Yes, you do, don't you.?" She was smiling, and her wetness flooded her vaginal walls again, squishing where Jim's balls made contact.

"Oh, Fuck, Jill, I..", but she cut him off. "I've been thinking about her lately, and I need you to trust me, o.k.? Can you do that? Like before? I promise you'll be glad you did." Jill's lips were pouting with the last question, and the realization of that trust tipped them both over the edge. Jill's walls began contracting as Jim's member swelled beyond it's capacity to hold back. With one last thrust in, at Jill's peak, he abruptly pulled out and began depositing numerous ropes of hot, liquid cum onto her pubes. Jill was waiting for it, and her right hand vigorously rubbed the musky seed around her clit, spurring her orgasm forth.

Sunday came and went, same with Monday and Tuesday. Scott made the cursory appearances at the Curtis residence for a dinner, and while his frequent glances at Jill were purposeful, neither of them knew any opportunity existed for any further, ahem, "lessons", especially with Amy so close. This was becoming a problem for Jill, since a woman in need is truly a woman, and what needs to be done, well, it needs to be done.

It was Amy who broached the subject Wednesday night, after Jim left for his bowling league, in the quiet of the evening, in front of the TV, after kissing Scott goodnight and seeing him to the door. Jill was expecting it, and the time had, so it seemed, finally arrived.

"So, Mom, um...have you thought at all about helping me?" Amy's voice was tentative, seeking.

Jill, perched sideways in the dim light, turned to face Amy. "Actually, Amy, yes, I have. I have a solution for you, but you'll have to trust me an awful lot if you want it to work."

Amy's eyes lit up. "Yes! Yes, of course. Anything. What is it?"

Jill decided that the best way through this was a blunt stick upside her head. "Your father. You can taste his cum, and if you like it, you can give him a blowjob."

Amy's mouth hung open in disbelief.

"Mom, you can't be serious."

"Hell, yes, I'm serious, and if you're serious about learning, then I can't think of a better, and safer way to do so."

"You're crazy, you know that. I can't do that with my own father. Gross." Amy turned, but even through the thick bra material and her T-shirt, Jill caught the stiffening nipples Amy was trying to conceal.

"Look, Amy," Jill continued, "it will only be you, me, and your father. No one else. I'll make sure he's, umm, "ready" for this, and when it's time, I'll have you, you know, taste it. If you don't like it, end-of-story, and we'll never do anything like this again. If you do, well, we can move on from there."

"Mom, what the fuck?! No. Suppose I say yes to this. Am I just supposed to walk in and say, 'Hey, Dad, give me your cum' and what, have him hand me a glass of it?"

"Amy, baby, you leave the "how" to me, o.k.? Maybe just think about it for a day or so, that's all. I don't want you learning from anyone who doesn't have your own best interests at heart, o.k.?"

Jill noticed a change in Amy in the days that followed. A closeness to her father, maybe. Maybe even a hint of affection that wasn't there before. She figured, an 18 year old was struggling with her sexuality was considering how to unlock it, and using Oedipus as a guide, knew that an easy doorway might be through her father. It was Friday night. She saw Amy kiss her Dad on the cheek before leaving on her date with Scott, and though it wasn't inappropriate, it was a bit more intense than she had usually given. Jill thought she might be on the right track here.

"Home at 11, young lady. Scott" Jill remarked as they parted at the doorway.

Jim, knowing the house was empty of kids, was quick to uncork some wine, and marching up the stairs to the family room, they snuggled in to a movie. Later in the evening, engrossed in the R-rated flick, the door closed to a heroine pulling her shirt above her head and advancing towards the hero, Jim spoke. "Umm, honey, you remember our conversation?"

Jill's head was elsewhere, but oh, yes, she knew. "mmm-hmm, yeah."

"Well, I was just, you know, wondering."

"About what?" Jill was smiling, having turned to face him. She in her shorts and a loose tank-top, her ample C cups contained, but just so. Him in his summer shorts and tank-top. She set the popcorn down, and moved to wrap her hands around his neck from his left side.

"Ah, well, you know. Stuff." Jim paused. He was unsure, but Jill saw him shift slightly with the erotic scene, adjusting his slightly swollen member for comfort. "I mean, has she called you or something?"

Jill kissed him, lightly, and glanced at the clock. 10:45. Perfect. "Or something, darling." She leaned into his left ear "Do you trust me?"

"Well, yes. Of course I do, but.." Jill cut him off, shutting off the TV, plunging the already dark room into nearly complete darkness. "I want you to relax, o.k., and just enjoy." Jill mounted him, and lifted his shirt off in one neat tug. Her knees slipped to the floor, and her hands pulled his shorts down, freeing his quickly-thickening rod into her hands. Another step up, and Jill's shorts were also down, and she was planted firmly on the length of his shaft, her wetness already pressing out around both cuntal lips as she lubricated him from balls to tip.

Jill's lips were in his right ear now. "Do you remember how she begged for your cum, dear husband of mine." Jim's shaft ached with the memory of Sheila on her knees as his hands pulled her ass into each thrust. He remembered Jill kissing him from his left side, her own left hand wrapped firmly into Sheila's hair, yanking her head back, as her right hand spread her left ass-cheek open for him to see. Sheila was panting her chorus "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me." Jim's balls squeezed tight with the memory, and a dollop of precum oozed out his head as Jill stroked up his length. "Oh, Jilly. Fuck."

"Well, I need a favor now, Dear. Someone else I know wants to taste your cum, and I think you need to be a good boy and let her, o.k.?" Jim mouth opened to speak, but her right finger crossed it vertically "You said you'd trust me, Jim. No speaking. Hang on."

Jill left her naked husband splayed out on the coach, his knees spread slightly to each side as he reclined, panting. Moments later, she returned with a dark, winter scarf, and creeping up behind him "promise me you won't remove this, no matter what, o.k.?" Jim nodded his assent, as his cock drooled precum above his pubes, just below his belly-button.

Jill heard the door open downstairs "Oh, good, she's here, honey. Hang on." Jim let his head fall back on the cushion top, and Jill moved down the steps in a robe.

Amy entered the door, and Jill could see Scott driving away. Perfect. In a whisper, she met her, but before she could speak, Jill shushed her, and took her hand into the kitchen. "It's now or never, Amy. If you want a taste, I can get you one." Amy was dressed in a medium-length black gown, up to her neck, but elegant, and she didn't speak a word. Her lips were painted a light red lipstick, with sparkly, dangling earrings, and sensible shoes. It would be hard to describe her breasts, since they had been covered tightly since she was 12, and honestly, neither mother nor father could say what they might actually look like, other than that they were maybe a large B cup, if not a small C.

Amy nodded. Jill led on "o.k., then into your room, dress in what I've left on your bed, and don't forget the perfume there as well." Be up here in 5 minutes. Jill figured that Amy would have time to chicken-out if needed, but in any case, it was now here decision if this actually moved forward.

Jill ascended the steps to her husband, now only slightly less engorged, and crawling on her knees, whispered "She's hear, honey. Are you ready?" True to his good form, Jim's erection, perched on his abdomen pulsed, and began to refill. Moments later, soft footsteps ascended the steps, and Amy looked over the rail.

Dressed in a short satin top, Jill had left a note "no bra", and atop Amy's C cups areola's were snow-cone capped nipples straining against the seemingly endless ministrations of the silky fabric. This was no accident, this was by design. The silky panties stretched tightly against her mound, with the G-string back embedded firmly into the crevice of her ass cheeks. Amy was clearly uncomfortable in this outfit. Her black, hair hung straight just past her shoulders, and as she approached, Jill could smell the "Black Diamonds" perfume she had purchased earlier. Subterfuge, meant to mask Jim's daughter's smell from his knowing nose.

Jill pointed at the couch, to the right of Jim, and mouthed the word "sit". Amy did, staring intently at her father's sizeable 8", drooling it's precum onto his abdomen.

Jill proceeded "Oh, Baby, she's here now. Reach out and touch her." As Jill perched above Jim's erection again, lowering her drenched lips onto the veiny shaft, Jim reached out and found Amy's left leg. Jill progressed with the sexual act of stroking him with her labia, and Jim's hand smoothed up and down Amy's leg, unknowingly, with each stroke approaching the bottom of her shirt where it met her thigh, and Amy's own heaven lay waiting.

"Oh, my God" Amy whispered forth, and Jill's eyes met hers and "shooshed" her as she lifted herself above Jim and slowly sank onto his length. Jim's right hand clenched Amy's thigh, gripping into the soft flesh, causing Amy to shift, slowly spreading her own legs. She was becoming aroused, and her skin flushed red. Her nipples strained more; such a new, intense feeling.

"Oh, my, Baby" Jill whispered in the dark to no one in particular "so close already?" Jim groaned. "Don't hold back, o.k., just enjoy." Jill lifted herself off Jim's cock, now straining against the expanding blood flow, and moved to his left side on the coach on her knees, her breasts nearly level with his mouth. "She says she wants to taste your cum, sweety. Here. Put your head here." And Jill motioned to Amy to rest her head on her father's abdomen, just above his pubes, as Jill's left hand was stroking his length, keeping him firm.

Amy lifted herself off the couch, kneeling on her left knee, and breathing rapidly, rest her head down. Jim's left hand wrapped around Jill's waiste, and his right hand landed on Amy's shoulder, smoothing the silk shirt over her waist, ending on her right ass cheek. "Doesn't she feel good, hon?" Jill whispered into Jim's left ear, and his right hand lowered over Amy's ass cheek, gripping the flesh, his ring finger pushing into the crack of her ass. It was Amy's turn to coo, slightly, with the unfamiliar, yet erotic feel of having her erogenous zones probed.

Jill's left hand began a purposeful stroke of Jim's rod, and lifting it slightly, pointed it at Amy's mouth, though still closed. Her eyes were glued on the erotic sight, and as her right hand lifted, she found it resting on her father's right thigh. Jim's balls pursed in their sac, and Jill stroked down to relieve some of the building pressure, pressing them away from his root, causing the shaft to lift in the air. Amy's eyes followed the sexual sight, and she became aware of the heat and moisture building in her own womanly depths.

"Oh, Baby, he has such a good load for you." Jill's eyes were glossed over. So were Amy's. Never did this prim and proper daughter believe she would be so close to her own father's cock, or having it stroked for her by her mother with the intention of delivering his cum into Amy's mouth. Her pussy finally quivered, and Amy's right leg shifted forward to accommodate the feeling better.

Jim's hand, so close there, slipped forward as well, and the tips of his fingers found her wet hole, dipping slightly into them. Amy blurted out in a staccato whisper "OH MY GOD", but no one could know it was her. Jill guided Amy's right hand off her father's thigh, and placed it under his balls, starting the gentle squeeze for Amy so she could follow suit.

Jim's fingers were teasing the wetness through Amy's clit, inflamed and protruding, as her quivering became a shake. Amy was cumming. Her gush of fluids caught in Jim's fingertips, he paused to let her catch her breath, and brought them to him mouth, tasting the musky, woman-laded essence of Amy's cum. Amy's body was still rocking. Her eyes were closed, and she could smell her father's musk, her cheeks rubbing in the stickiness of his precum just above his pubes. Her right hand contracted slightly around Jim's balls, tripping the trigger at last.

EroSteve
EroSteve
317 Followers
12