Jill's Decision Ch. 04: Amy and Dad

Story Info
Amy's education continues.
2.1k words
4.58
17.1k
19

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EroSteve
EroSteve
317 Followers

Chapter 4 - Amy's continuing education

Jim was exhausted. His cock lay limp, the remaining sperm slowly oozing out from the deflating head onto his abdomen. His hands, now empty, gave his mind license to relive the very short event. That fragrance, so alluring. Those soft thighs, that tight, smooth pussy, and that firm, athletic ass. His cock twitched in response to the new memory. This was someone younger than them both, and Jim's mind needed some additional information to fuel the fantasy. He shifted in the couch, just enough for his right hand to grasp the blindfold, and as he began to turn his head to peek, saw blurrily the outline of Jill sitting atop this young nymph, her head obscuring the one he really wanted to see. His eyes followed the expanse of her legs under Jill; the smooth, supple skin ending in naked toes, then back up, ending on Jill's ass.

Jill felt him move, and turned quickly to shield Amy from her father's view. "Jim, you said no peeking, now shut them." Jim relented, allowing the blindfold to slip back over his eyes, and pushed his head back onto the cushion, nearly exhausted, sweating slightly. "I just want you both to know how very nice that was. I hope we can repeat it again soon?"

"I'll be back in a moment, Jim. We need to get cleaned up and she needs to get out. Jill was already ushering Amy off the couch and down the stairs. "DO NOT move until you hear the door close, o.k.? Promise me."

"Yeah, yeah, I promise, hun. Don't worry. I'll stay here."

Jill felt the rush, and decided to go for broke. She pulled Amy off the steps, closed the few steps to Jim, and said "Hands behind your back, Mister." Jim complied. Jill pushed Amy to squatting over his lap and stood behind her. "For being so good, you get a treat. Promise me you can't see, and PROMISE me you'll behave yourself and just enjoy, o.k.?"

"I promise, hon. Seriously, I'm not going to screw this up, ok?"

Jill sat at Jim's right side, and began to lift Amy's shirt. The response from Amy was immediate and jerky, slamming her arms tightly against her bodice, the alarm bells going off in her head. She spun her head to look at Jill, and her face lit up with that "what the fuck?, NO WAY!" expression.

Jill returned it with the infamous "Mom" glare, and mouthed the words "Trust me." Amy flushed deep red, the look in her eyes pleading for a different path, but Jill was insistent. As she once again began lifting Amy's silk covering, Amy slowly lifted her arms to allow it, and eventually, her young breasts bounced freely. She was nearly naked in front of Mom, and Dad as well, but that line hadn't been fully crossed.

Jill moved back to Jim's ear "Patience, and be gentle, o.k.?" She reached out for Amy's hands, now crossed in front of her breasts, the futility of hiding them absurd in light of the evening's events. Grasping Amy's right hand, she kneeled up, pulling it out, stretching it forward until it met the cushion behind Jim's left ear. Kneeling back, she retrieved Amy's right hand, and pulled it forward until it was opposite the first. Jill had placed Amy's young body directly in front of Jim, with her breasts, firm and nipples engorged again, only inches in front of his face.

Jill moved to Amy's left ear, and quietly mouthed the words "If you have even 1% of my genes, daughter, you are absolutely going to LOVE this. Now, move into him."

Amy's breathing was rapid, shallow, and increasing. She hadn't even considered letting Scott this far, and now...now things had somehow gone so far so fast, she was about to allow her Dad...HER FATHER...to wrap his lips around her most secret of treasures. She watched in slow motion as the pressure from Jill's right hand pushed her upper back forward while her left hand held her hips solidly over her father's spent rod. She knew, intuitively, that the act was seductive, but she was pushing away panic. Problem was, there was no place to go, and the inevitable was, well, inevitable. She just couldn't wrap her head around this. It took forever for her to shift slightly to line up her right nipple with his lips, and only a centimeter away now, her brain registered the heat of his breath as he exhaled, uncertain of what was coming next.

"Mmmm, that smells nice." Jim was registering the overheated scent emanating from that spot between her breasts where Amy had applied the perfume. Her brain began to fire off indiscreetly as she watch her nipple expand with the thought, then flatten slightly, the nipple distending in a 10,000 year old anticipation of this act. She actually felt her breast tighten as the nipple first contacted her father's lips. As they opened to press his tongue under her areola, fireworks lit off in her head, and her pussy gushed the sticky, clear fluid it would need if this were the actual act.

Basically, Amy lost it, and her body locked up. Jim, now fully aware of what his treat was, wasted no time showing his appreciation of the puffy, erect nub being pressed onto his tongue, and began alternately sucking, licking, and tasting each millimeter of the nipple and breast he was in contact with. Amy's areola's were half-strawberries below the cone-shaped nipples, and every nerve ending was already firing. She had never, NEVER before experienced this. The electrocution caused her pussy to spasm, and the orgasm hit her like a moving freight train.

"Oh, Muh. Muh. Muh. Muh. Oh. My G." Her words were so faint as to barely be heard, and though she was trying to plead "mom", the word wouldn't complete itself. Jill took full advantage of the joined couple, her own hormones having flown through the gate, unrestrained now. She hadn't cum yet, and was desperate for whatever would heighten the scene in front of her. The question searing through Jill's brain "how far can I let this go?"

As Amy's hands surrounded her father's head, squeezing him tightly into her young, firm breast flowing around and in and out of his mouth, Jill made her move. Reaching behind Amy, her left hand found the top of the G-string, hugging Amy's youthful hips, and her right hand found the joint where the string buried itself into the crease of her ass. With a simple pull, the flimsy material separated, and Jill kissed Amy's shoulders. Enraptured, Amy hadn't noticed anything. She wasn't going to notice anything anytime soon.

Jim began flexing his hips, his cock swelling with the taste, sound, and smells he was experiencing with this unknown beauty. Amy felt the heat of his cock under and against her, and reflexively, as nature intended, began the natural act of motion. Jill knew exactly how she felt, what she needed, and what to do next. Reaching down into Amy's crotch with her left hand, with Amy spread out above her father and slowly trying to rock her orgasm onto his cock, Jill slipped her first finger between Amy's right thigh and the cup of her black, wet, G-string front panel. As she pulled it up and away, the pulses in Amy's pussy became aware of the skin-to-skin contact that resulted, and she felt her labia spread out wide across her father's now fully-erect shaft cruising through the slickness of her over-juiced pussy. Jill moved her hand back to Jim's swollen corona, and lifting under it gently, assisted the pressure on Amy's clit and exposed canal, heightening her pleasure with every stroke. Amy was rocking her hips now in that classic "ride-a-pony" motion, and sweat began to form between her breasts from the exertion.

Amy was lost in space. "Ungh. Ungh. Uuuuuuunnnnnngggghhhh" and with only three more grunts, Jill's mouth lowered to Amy's exposed left nipple, and surrounded it as Jim deeply inhaled Amy's right side. The heat doubled Amy's pleasure, now engulfing both breasts. Jill felt Amy's oscillations slow in tempo, lengthen in their stroke, and soon, Jill's full left hand was supporting the top of Jim's cock under Amy, pushing it up into her valley as she advanced along it's length, wide open, sliding completely over the entire length of his rod.

Amy was maximizing her pleasure on this wonderful piece of man-meat, absorbed in the feeling, and Jill was aware that Jim's cock was not only now sliding ALONG the length of her slit, but that Amy was pausing, lifting slightly, and moving her pussy in small circles with his cockhead just slightly penetrating her open hole at the end of that smooth, long stroking motion. Jill looked up. Amy's eyes were closed. Her mouth hung widely open, the remnants of Jim's cum still evident on the left side of her chin. She was doing what felt good. What felt natural.

Jill felt Jim's cock twitch, expanding further. Should she? Could Amy? Was she really that far gone now in this moment?

Amy lifted herself slightly, and now, with Jim's cock nearly vertical under her, Jill wrapped her left hand around the muscle, only the head protruding above her grip. Amy cooed as she lowered herself again, allowing only the tip to penetrate her first labial sphincter, and paused, knowingly, as she too felt the pressure of her hymen. She would not break it, but oh, was she enjoying this hooded invader.

Short strokes in, followed by Jill swirling Jim's cockhead around her gaping hole as she withdrew, only to slide along the length again, the back out and repeat it time and time again. Amy's orgasm peaked. Jill's hand was soaked, and the smell of Amy's overheated sex permeated the air. Another 5 minutes passed in this erotic bliss as mother guided daughter guiding mother on her father's cock.

As Jill felt Amy sink again onto the crown of Jim's knob, she realized that he had just gone over the edge. Jill was softly swirling Jim's cockhead inside Amy's precious sex, plus a little more, seeming pressed up against her hymen when she felt his veins double in hardness and size. His member easily gaining 20% more volume, and Jill knew what was next. Amy was still rolling her hips, pressing him in and around, reveling in the erotic sensations when Jim erupted, his repeated burst of gentle cum telling Amy how much he appreciated her smooth, hot, wet, musky body. His mouth clamped down on the distended nipple he had caught, and Amy felt his sucking become rhythmic, heightening her own nervous cascade. Bending to accommodate him, pressing down slightly harder still, she put her mouth into his right ear and whispered "Oh, My. Well. Yum."

To her surprise, Jill didn't feel Amy back off. Not at all. While not fully embedded in her depths, she could feel Jim's cock again flexing and pushing it's load up and out, but not a drop had issued forth yet. This cum, this seed of her husband, was all entering Amy, and apparently, she was not just ok with it, she was encouraging him. Dangerous to speak, Amy knew her voice had to stay in whispers. "Good boy, let it all out for me, o.k.? So much cum for me. So good."

Jill's mouth had a few moments ago released Amy's nipple, distended and engorged with blood, and now Jill's mouth hung open with the words she heard her daughter so daringly speak, just above a whisper.

"Such a good daddy for me." Jim's cock flex again, and Jill felt the last, short tubal contraction drive his sperm upwards, ending somewhere inside Amy.

Silence, again, as each collected their thoughts, and no one spoke a word. As Amy lifted herself up and off her father's erection, another small pool of cum issued directly down onto his shaft, still held firmly in Jill's hands, though she opened them slightly to allow the sperm to collect there, against his rod, inside her hands.

Amy paused, smiling at her mom. "Yum." Sufficiently empty, she bent at the knees, and as Jill's hand lowered on Jim's cock, Amy's mouth chased the slick cum down. He was rapidly deflating, and soon, Amy had all of his reduced shaft trapped in her oral cavity.

Jill was stunned, but smiling, and now, licking the remaining cum from her own hand, watching Amy's mouth clean her husband's cock and balls, gathering each drop of precious seed, until she had swallowed it all. She was purring.

EroSteve
EroSteve
317 Followers