Jill's Decision Ch. 05: Awareness

Story Info
Jill gets caught in the hallway with Scott as Amy watches.
4.5k words
4.75
11.8k
17

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EroSteve
EroSteve
317 Followers

Chapter 5 - Awareness

Jill stood on shaky legs. "o.k., NOW we're done." Half triumphant, half relieved, Jill was pushing Amy onto the couch, away from Jim as she was pulling on Jim's arms. "Come on, Mr. It's into the bedroom for you. Shower, and I'll be up in a moment." Jill ushered Jim, still blind folded into their bedroom and closed the door.

He immediately spun around "Oh, Hon, that was so fucking hot!" His arms surrounded Jill, kissing her; his light sheen of sweat and left-over cum matching and sticking on Jill. Jill was panting with need, but still aware that she was not out of the clear just yet. Jim continued "and did you hear her? What was that 'daddy' comment?" Before his thoughts could proceed, Jill answered "I think she has a daddy fetish, Jim. You o.k. with that?" She pushed him back, pointing at the shower. He turned and started the water flowing "well, yeah, I just hadn't every really considered that kind of thing."

Jill had her hand on the doorknob. "Well, it looked to me like you have. You REALLY enjoyed it. Let me clean up here and get her going, and I'll be up in a minute, o.k.?" Jill left him in the bathroom, showering, and descending the stairs, found Amy in the kitchen. She was standing, naked in front of the refrigerator, chugging orange juice from the carton. "Well, Amy, it seems as though 'someone' enjoyed themselves tonight. Are you o.k.?"

Amy lowered the jug back into the refrigerator shelf, closed the door, and let her emotions out "Oh, Mom, Wow, that was amazing!" She was stepping towards Jill, her breasts swollen, nipples still engorged, bouncing with the energy of each step. Amy's arms surrounded Jill in a hug. "Thank you. Thank you for giving me this with you and Dad." It was apparent to Jill that Amy was sincere, and just, well, young...inexperienced.

"Clean yourself up, young lady, and straight into bed, o.k.? We'll talk more tomorrow. Right now, I need to cover off on a few things with your father."

Amy was still holding Jill close. "And" Jill continued, lowering her hand down and through Amy's mound, separating her lips, and inserting just two fingers over Amy's sex, still heavy wet and flush with Jim's cum "clean yourself up, please. I could smell you from the staircase." Amy's grip on her mom softened, and she spoke into Jill's left ear "Oh, my God, I know Mom, right? Isn't that smell the best, and so slippery! Wow does Dad cum a lot. Is he always like that?"

"Sometimes, honey, yes, but you have to remember, he was blindfolded, and this was a fantasy for him, so he was, well, excited. Not wanting anything else to develop, she quickly added "we'll talk more tomorrow, o.k.? Now. Off to bed."

Jill's sleep was poor. The thought occurred to her "All this for Amy and Jim, and you didn't "do" anything for yourself. Why was that?" Her mind kept reliving the moments of Amy's words "daddy", and Jim's cock pulsing as the tip squirted just inside the entrance to Amy's sex. With Jim snoring next to her, her fingers found her own blood-filled clit, and she relived the taste of Amy's nipple...watching Jim's cock explode it's cum over her face and into her mouth, and the smell of Amy's heat as she slowly broke the string of her G-string panties. In that moment, she could smell Amy's sex. Fuck, she could even smell her ass. That delicious, young ass, and the warmth of her labia as she removed the front panel. Jill's body was beginning to flush.

She knew what she was doing with Amy and Jim. She knew Amy's pussy would open-up over Jim's cock and coat it with her juices. She wanted to see; wanted Amy to feel it. She was SO CLOSE to just removing her hand from Jim's cock, the one keeping only the knob inside Amy, and letting him drive deep into her, taking both her virginity AND her fertility in the same night. She wanted to see it, to watch as Amy's body accepted Jim's alpha-male cock inside her.

Jill's orgasmed at the thought, then finally. Sleep.

The next morning, it was apparent that Amy was coming out of her shell the moment Jill joined her in the kitchen. Instead of a full-length nightgown, Amy was dressed in shorts and a thick T-shirt that did little to disguise the fact that she was bra-less. "Um...good morning, Amy" was all Jill could get out as Jim followed her down the steps and into the kitchen. They both noticed the expanse of legs raise up from the table, and Jim especially, was a bit dumbstruck, but careful not to show it. She was, after all, 18, and this day was bound to show up sooner or later.

"Busy day, folks?" Amy stretched to reach a coffee cup from the top shelf for them both, baring her mid-riff in the process as the T-shirt lifted slightly. As he sat, Jim's eyes relished the smooth calf of her right leg as it bent up for counterbalance, her ass bunching slightly as the shorts dug into the groove there. He turned his head into his computer's daily news as she brought the cups down, filling them. "Just another day at the salt mine, kiddo." He smiled as she handed him one, avoiding Jill's glare as she sat next to him.

Some short discourse, but Amy seemed engrossed in Jim's plans for the day, and Jill noticed the tease beginning. The direct eye contact, the smile, how often she touched his arm or hand as she commented on anything. "Bye, Daddy" and Amy lifted herself up on her tip-toes to give him a kiss on the cheek as he exited. Closing the door and turning to face her mother, she only heard the words "Sit, young lady."

"What?"

"You know damned well what, Amy. I'm a psychologist, o.k., so don't play stupid with me. Your father isn't your boyfriend, and whatever it is you're thinking, you can just forget it, o.k.?"

"Boyfriend? What? What are you saying, Mom?"

"I'm saying that these clothes, that flirting. Out of line, young lady."

"Oh", and the reality sunk in to Amy as she considered her clothes and her morning's behavior "OH. Oh, my God. You didn't think..." Amy's voice trailed off, extrapolating what her mother's words might have meant. "Oh, my God, Mom. I'm sorry. I wouldn't do that. It's just, well, I feel really good. Really close to you and Dad right now."

Jill opted for the direct route. "Well, Amy, do you think that might have anything to do with the all the 'firsts' you've been having with him and me lately? Let's see, his cock, his orgasms, his cum on your face, in your mouth, then inside you, and your orgasms and your own cum?"

Silence, but Jill saw Amy smiling. "Those were nice, right?" Jill re-established eye contact with Amy.

"Someone I know is maturing, Amy. Opening up, sexually. Please remember, your father doesn't know about the "why" you feel really close to him, get it? Let's call these "lessons, o.k.? It's natural and very good that you can show your affection to the man that shared those experiences with you, but remember that he's your Dad, and right now, he's clueless."

Jill's mind had a neon sign flashing. Fuck. Why did you use THAT phrase? What do you mean, Jill "right now". Goddamned it. Get a fucking grip; you're better than that, and we're in dangerous waters right now.

"I know that, Mom. I'm just. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry" Jill was lifting her chin. "Be Amy. Someday, maybe these 'lessons' will come in handy with the guy you're going to spend the rest of your life with, o.k.?" Jill kissed her on the forehead.

"I don't know who that is, Mom?" Amy had a sense of sadness. "It's o.k., sweety. You'll know when you know. Have some trust."

The rest of the week passed as most do; work, chores, kids, and everyone was talking about the pool-party next door on Friday night. Thankfully, for Jill, Scott was no longer making his presence known. Maybe Amy was helping him find a bit of relief after all. "Maybe," she thought "things can back to normal a bit here." Even with the thought, Jill wasn't certain if this was her actual wish, or if she was just resigning herself to a less troublesome path forward.

Friday night, 9:30, and with the party in full swing, she was soon to get her answer.

Jill was comfortable in her classic bikini...yellow polka dot, so cliché, but the way the thin top hugged her swollen breasts without exposing her nipples, well, let's just say it accentuated her mom curves without making her look slutty. It was perfect. The dual side-string ties kept it firmly "hugging" her hips, and freshly shaven, there was no need to worry about anything dark showing to the sides of that close-fitting front panel. So sexy and fun without being sluttish.

Amy, for her part, had blossomed further as well. Instead of the 1950's one-piece that screamed "nun in the making", she was now in her own boy-shorts and a loose-fitting tank-top. Her shoulder-length + hair was wet from the swim, and hung long and straight down behind her. The "girls" were still captured inside her own conservative black bikini top, and with those two layers of fabric holding them tight, there was no real risk of an embarrassing moment. What did speak of sex was Amy's thighs. Long, lithe, and strong, everyone with a y chromosome there was stealing glances.

The alcohol had flowed, conservatively, for the adults, but a few of the younger generation were showing signs of a similar libation. No worries, as this was a private party, and no one was expected to leave anytime soon, or alone. "Where are YOU going, Sue?" Jill asked. Sue Brekker was the hostest with the mostest. "I'll be right back, Jill. Just need to get some more plates, forks, and cups from the kitchen.

"Girl, sit" Jill demanded. "You do too much for everyone. Amy and I will get it from our place so you don't have to use yours. You enjoy yourself, o.k.? Amy, let's go" and without really giving Amy a chance, Jill lifted off the seat and began crossing the space between house and pool, headed for their own house. "O.k., Mom. Hang on. Amy took one last leap into the pool and began swimming for the far side, intersecting Jill's walking path.

Amy met Jill as she crossed the fence, crossed the yard, and entered her own house from the back door. Advancing through the quiet of their house, they hadn't said too many words, both wanting to get the supplies and head back for the fun. In the darkness of the house, Jill found the light switch to the hallway, and opening both pantry doors, began rummaging through the pantry. "Amy, check the other pantry, in the laundry room. We need party plates, cups, and those cheap plastic forks."

Wordless, Amy stepped back, hung a right, and 5 steps later, further down the hall, she opened the laundry room door to her left to begin her own search. With no light in that space, Amy was forced to focus her eyes, squinting to see each of the items squirreled away. It didn't help that the overhead hallway light was just outside of the door, between her and her mother's own needs for illumination, or that the doorway was block the light that was present. She mumbled to herself "who the fuck designs these anyways?" She was peering at each box on the shelf, trying to read the penciled descriptions.

4 or 5 minutes into this, as Amy was abandoning her search, she stepped back, just a half step, turning to her left to face her mother in the hallway to ask 'where, exactly' these might be, when she was stopped cold in her tracks, and that sinking feeling in her gut spread out everywhere. There, just a few steps away, Scott was behind Jill, his hands about to make contact with her ass-cheeks. He was shirtless in his flip-flops, but his black shorts did nothing to hide the fact that his sizable erection a) wasn't constrained by anything other than his shorts, and b) at that angle, it just might make contact with Jill before his hands did. Amy's breath caught in her lungs, and her right hand flew up to her mouth to silence any air that did try to come in or go out. She retreated behind the door to hide her body, but still peered out around it. She bit her right finger to ensure her silence. Her gaze alternated between his hands and his cock. Could he really be doing this? Was that really his erection? She knew should speak up, but her silence held her more strongly in its curiosity.

The moment Scott's hands met Jill's she startled, upright, and spinning around, he pushed her back slightly. His words came out too fast "Mrs. C, I've been going crazy thinking about you." As Jill opened her mouth to speak, Scott's groin pushed his hardness into her crease, and pulling her close with his hands, their mouths met in the briefest of kisses. In the slight haze of her own intoxication, and choosing the wrong words again, Jill simply had to put an end to this "Oh, Scott, no, not now. We can't do this, Scott. Amy. You shouldn't be doing this." She was attempting to push him back with her hands on his chest, but the muscle ratio him-to-her was heavily in his favor, and he only pulled her in tighter. "Amy doesn't give me what you do, Mrs. C., and I've missed you." Scott's hands slid down to her ass, and gripping tightly, pulled her crotch into his hardness again. Jill's upper body now free, she pushed, and her back hit the shelves behind him, still trapped. "No, no, Scott, Amy is..." but the words stopped as Scott's left hand swept her bikini top up and away, and as her right breast bounced free from it's confines, the heat and wetness of Scott's mouth surrounded it. The effect on Jill was to paralyze her brain. So raw, but oh, so good how he pulled at the over-stimulated nipple.

Amy felt the betrayal spring up inside her, but she couldn't look away. She wanted to scream, but as her eyes met her mother's in the light, she heard her words, softly, and less urgent now. "Scott. Amy is. Amy. Fuck. Amy. She's watching."

"I know, Mrs. C. But she's not here, and she won't know, right? Please. Please help me." He had completely misunderstood Jill's meaning.

Jill found her left hand being directed inside his shorts as she stared at Amy the few paces away. She could only see Amy's left eye; the left side of her face as she peered around the open laundry room door. She watched Amy watching. Scott's right hand left Jill's left hand on his cock. It was swollen. Angry. Massive in it's girth, and she gently moved her hands up to squeeze the head, rubbing her thumb around the precum that issued forth. "Besides, Mrs. C. Isn't it time for another lesson for me? Is''t it time, Mommy?"

With Scott's use of that word, Jill's pussy gushed it's own juices. Scott felt her abdomen cramp and her legs quiver with the hormonal response. His left hand now moved to her right side, and grasping each string with his finger and thumb, he pulled enough for them to easily untie, despite the carefully taughted knot. Free of the supporting ties, her bottoms fell from her right ass cheeks, and his hand easily moved to her sex, over the enflamed pubic labia, and swirling his middle finger over and into it, her clit. Jill opened her mouth again, but it was only to moan lightly. Pausing, he dipped gently into her flowering sex. "Scott. No. You don't understand. Amy is. Amy is." but Scott interrupted. "Understand what, Mommy? I understand that you're here with me, alone, and that you're soaking wet for me right now, aren't you.? His left hand probed further, deeper, he was whispering into Jill's left ear. She was still facing Amy, but Amy only saw his back. The words caused Jill to close her eyes and relax for this stud as her bottom flooded it's own approval. This was happening.

Speaking louder into her ear again, Scott demanded "Lift your leg, Mommy. Lift it for me." Amy heard it. Reclined slightly to the right, Jill opened her eyes, pulling Scott's body closer to her. Alarms were going off in her head. Surely Amy would speak up and stop this, right? Surely Amy didn't want to see her own mother mate with her boyfriend, right in front of her, right? She would see it. She would see her mother's open pussy as Scott's cock entered her, fucking her. The thought narrowed Jill's vision as she waited to hear Amy speak up and end this encounter. If Amy had heard ANY of this, she already had way too much to explain.

Nothing. Silence. Jill focused on Amy's gaze, now slightly more "out" in the hallway, clearly aware that Scott wasn't interested in looking behind him for any reason now.

"Lift it for me, Mommy." Jill's slut came out, and the corner of her lips turned up slightly in a devilish smile. She knew how Amy felt. She felt the same way that night as Amy rode over Jim's cock. She wanted to watch Amy's expression as she lifted her right leg onto the boxes, exposing her cleanly-shaven cunt in the direct hallway light. She was already visibly wet where her labia joined. Her bikini bottom slid down her left leg as she braced herself on the floor with her left leg, her bare foot digging into the carpet. Amy had a near perfect side view of this scene unfolding before her.

Jill spoke again "Do you want to see? Do you want to see Mommy's pussy, baby?" She was whispering past Scott's ear to Amy, but Scott felt the words were for him. "Oh, Yes, Mommy. May I? Please?" Scott backed his head off slightly and peered straight down, staring at her pussy, now parting slightly from the heat of this moment. Amy stared at her mother, and whispered a silent "yes" with her lips, nodding her head.

"Oh, Baby. Do you want to watch that hard cock in me? Do you? Say it? Tell Mommy what you want."

Amy mouthed her agreement through a slight smile as her lips said "show me" with no sound. "Oh, Fuck, Mommy" Scott responded "Fuck, yes, Mommy." Scott's right hand pushed his shorts down, and his throbbing erection pointed straight up like a proud soldier. He dipped his groin, pushing the tip into her valley, and as he began to spear-thrust into her, she rocked her hips up, causing him to slip into the crease between her thighs and her pussy. He slid forward, a man on a mission, coating the top of his shaft, but squeezing it into the heat of her thighs.

"Wait, Baby, wait." She was talking to Scott now, but staring at Amy. "I want you to watch me, now. Watch how I do it, o.k.?" Scott stood up, withdrawing his cock, and watched as Jill's hands gripped both his shaft and overheated balls. She was stroking him above her pussy now, her hands slowly gyrating over his slab of man-meat, squeezing and pulling his balls, and he had his head on her chest, above her breasts, but staring down at her hands as she did so. His hands were on her hips now, pulling and squeezing the soft flesh. "Watch Mommy, o.k.?" She was quietly talking, still looking at Amy. "See how hard it is for me, baby?"

Amy watched, stunned, focused, as Jill's hands swept up and down Scott's considerable cock. She pushed him back slightly as she spun her hips up enough for him to slice only the head over her clit, his pee-hole massing the protruding nub, then down through her crack, and stop at her hole, now dripping it's fluids. "See how wet Mommy is, Baby? Can you see it?" Jill watched as Amy's eyes moved to watch the act. Scott grunted his approval. "Ooooo...doesn't that look good, sweetie?" Jill swirled Scott's cockhead around her hole, spreading her juices around his crown with her left hand, as her right opened her slit up for his, hers, and Amy's viewing. Jill glanced at Amy again. She was nodding her head, and now, Jill saw Amy's left arm outside of the doorway, the angle indicating her fingers had found her own sex. She wondered about the heat in her daughter's hands.

"Do you want to see this in Mommy? Hmm? Do you, Baby?" Scott grunted his approval, but Amy merely nodded her head up and down, just once. Jill's pussy quivered, and she said "slowly now", as Scott flexed his hips, entering her. Jill was on display for Amy. She lifted her right leg up slightly, keeping the light on Scott's cock as he drove forward, showing Amy the act in it's entirety. "Good boy" Jill's hands were around Scott's head now, squeezing him into her shoulder on her left, away from Amy. "Good, good boy. Slowly now...so good, right?" Scott was grunting. Amy's arm was shaking now, and Jill felt the fullness pushing its way past her cuntal wall, pressing her cervix when he was full-in. So full, and Amy could see the slickness clinging to his shaft as he exited, her lips making that tight seal around them, stretching them out each time.

EroSteve
EroSteve
317 Followers
12