Jill's Decision Ch. 07: The Plan

Story Info
Jill and Mom talk, Jill has a plan.
6.7k words
4.77
13k
28

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EroSteve
EroSteve
318 Followers

Chapter 7 - The Plan

Jill felt sick, not just from watching her husband of 20+ years fuck their daughter on the kitchen table directly in front of her, emptying his full load into her as she groaned and writhed just inches in front of her mother as her father once again took her fertility, but also from what she suspected was the pregnancy that she thought was beginning inside her.

"Now, Mother. Please?" Jill glanced, then turned to her right at Amy on the chair next to her. Her left hand still held the coffee cup on the table. Amy's long hair was slightly matted in back, no doubt due to the sweat of her exertions with her father a moment ago. Her halter top was stretching out to the sides, straining to hold back Amy's full C-cups and the very swollen nipples protruding above her rounded, puckered areolas. Her eyes moved down Amy's form. She lingered momentarily on the space between her belly button and what used to be the top of her pubic hair, now slick with her sweat, her father's sperm, and her own juice and partially covered by Amy's hands squeezing her labia closed.

"I need you to, Mom. Mommy. Please?" Amy repeated, spinning the chair more directly to her right to face her mother, beckoning her mother to her nether-region, where, despite her best attempts at sealing the red, puffy lips and keeping in the precious seed that her father had left there only moments ago, she could see the pearly white streak forming where her lips met. Each movement Amy made only served to allow a bit more of the liquid to collect at the intersection of her puffy girl lips there. Jill could sense the heat, and her brain connected that moment with how she felt as Robert pulled out of Sheila that day, directly above her. The moment before Sheila would press her cum-filled cunt onto Jill's open mouth, allowing the musky fluid into her mouth. Here again was Jill's kink, her fetish. Amy had tapped into it, knowingly or otherwise, and Jill's hormones fully drove her actions.

Staring at Amy's swollen puss, she remembered it all, and her clit reminded her of what it tasted like.

Amy's left hand moved in slow motion above Jill's head as her mother dropped to her knees in front of her, her robe splaying open slightly, her breasts filling with the excitement of the moment. Jill was watching her out of the corner of her eye, but she was focused on her daughter's pussy lips. Now, with Amy's hands removed, they were free to relax, blossoming open just slightly in front of her as she approached. As Jill's mouth opened enough to match the contour of her daughter's cuntal lips, Amy lifted her right leg onto the table, and reclined, pressing her hips forward on the wooden chair. She widened her left leg out on the floor, and opened a path wide for her mother to receive her father's seed, still pooled up inside her, but now, gathering in a small pool at the entrance to her sex.

Receive it, she did. With her lips now firmly sealing Amy's sex, Jill lowered her head slightly, swirled her tongue into the opening at the bottom of her slippery folds, causing Amy's abdomen to squeeze with the pleasurable stimulation. The effect was to deliver at least a teaspoon plus of her father's cum over Jill's tongue, sliding into her mouth, flooding her sensations with lust. Jill creamed at her own sex, and her clit expanded in response. She couldn't get her fingers onto the swollen button fast enough. Each time she fluttered her tongue inside her daughter's creamy sex hole, more cum slipped past, as Amy's head fell back on her shoulders, and her fingers stretched and pulled her distended nipples through the thin fabric of the halter top.

Amy was pulsing out her father's cum now, and each successive stimulation of her mother's tongue quickened the pace, until finally, she felt the slow, steady heat consume her, starting at her mother's tongue just inside her, emanating up through her clit, hips, and her tummy, ending where her fingers were stretching now pushing and rolling her breasts into her chest. This orgasm was like that; consuming. Amy pulled and pushed it out for every drop it was worth, knowing her mother's mouth was driving her into it.

Neither of them knew how much time had passed. Now, with the house empty, and nothing sexually left between them for the moment, it was just a mother and daughter moment. Jill stood and paused. Amy did the same, facing her mother.

"You know how much I love you, Amy, don't you?" Jill looked up from between Amy's outstretched legs. Amy smiled down on her. Jill stood, and took a seat at the table alongside her daughter. It was time to talk now, and they both were relieved to be doing so again without so much tension.

"Of course I do, Mom. I love you with all my heart too. You know that?"

"Yes, baby girl. I actually do. This was a weird couple of days, wasn't it?" Jill began wiping her daughter's juices from her mouth. Before she could even start the deed, Amy stretched out her hands, pulling her hand away "Leave it Mother. I like you like this. Please." Jill dropped her hands, smirking slightly at how brazen her daughter had become, and how good her own submission felt.

Amy continued. "And Yes, Mom, they have been. You and Dad. I never knew."

"You never knew, what, Amy? Tell me."

And for the next four hours, until nearly 11:30 a.m., Mother and Daughter relived every moment of the past three days. Every moment of surprise, awareness, control, relief, and utter exhaustion. There wasn't any subject taboo, or off-limits, although there were several moments of anxiety about the truths that they could share now.

"Does Daddy make you feel like this, Mom? I mean, I found myself literally out-of-control with him in front of you."

"How do you think you and your brother came to be, dear?" Jill was pouring another two cups of coffee, and returned to the table with them, sitting to Amy's right side now. "Your father has a very good, umm, shall we say 'method', and I think you and I are very similar in how we help him express it. Does that make sense?"

"o.k., yes, I guess. Are you angry with me that I gave Daddy my virginity, Mom?" Amy was looking at Jill's face, but Jill was staring out the open window, lost in her thought. Amy took this as a small moment to panic, the thoughts emptying themselves out her brain in a quick machine-gun of words without pause.

"Mom, I thought I could control that with him but something inside me that day just snapped and I knew I was going to do that and you would have had to have chained me down to stop it and I just knew it that strongly and when he cums Mom oh wow WOW it just sets me off inside to feel him do that it's like warm butter inside me and it coats everything and then he moves inside me again and the slipperiness and heat and how thick he is push against me in there, and..."

"Yeah, that's what hormones do us, young lady," Jill's smile stopped her verbal vomiting and put Amy at ease, "but it's not what your father TOOK from you that worries me, Amy. It's what he may have GIVEN you."

Jill watched with great concern as Amy averted her eyes at the thought, thinking that maybe the gravity of 36 hours of multiple sexual encounters with her father and maybe the 6 or 8 injections of his sperm was finally catching up with her. She turned to Amy and put her left hand on her daughter's shoulder, ready to console her, ready to guide her as an adult. It took a few moments of silence for Amy to gather her thoughts around this, but she did.

Amy lifted her head and turned to her mother "Mom, I think that maybe I'm confused." She turned and faced Jill straight-on now. "Is it wrong of me to think this way? That thought excites me? I mean, I'm getting excited right now, Mom, just at that thought. Just as you spoke those words. Daddy pleasured me this morning, and you and I just did that a couple of hours ago, but, I am literally getting wet and swollen at the thought right now."

Jill tried to listen without showing any emotion. She tried not to blink. "Amy, do you hear yourself? Do you hear what you're saying? You're telling me that committing incest with your father AND me, and that maybe carrying his child in your right now is turning you on? Yeah, I think that might not be quite normal."

Amy paused, still staring. "Yes, Mother. That's exactly what I'm saying. EXACTLY. But it's true."

Jill hung her head down, trying to find the words. "Amy, it's natural for you to have these kind of feelings about the alpha-male in your life. Your father fills that role for you now, but someday..."

Amy was having none of this, not without a fight, at least, not without a verbal joust. "And what about you, Mother? Tell me, is it natural for you to want to see your daughter, your 18 year-old daughter, with your husband, sexually? Is it natural for you to want to watch us together like that? I mean, we're already past that, Mom, that you like watching us, that you like watching him pleasure another woman, knowing he's your husband and SHE'S not YOU. And when I say pleasure, Mom, I mean PLEASURE. P-L-E-A-S-U-R-E. You saw how many times he filled me with his cum? Well, actually, you didn't, but that's besides the point here. Anyway, why is my fetish any worse than yours?

Jill had a ready answer. "Because my fetish, Amy, doesn't result in another child."

Amy's voice was a whisper now, but it screamed in the emptiness of the kitchen between them. "The Hell it doesn't, Mom. Maybe I AM pregnant now, but if so, are you saying you could honestly look at me and tell me that you aren't at least half the reason why? You couldn't speak up when you should have. I told you. I remember. I was begging you to stop him. Yes, I knew it was a part of the fantasy for you, but so did you, and that didn't stop either of us, now, did it? Admit it, Mom, you got off on it, and for you" and Amy was pointing a finger at her now "it was a necessary part of the kink. You WANTED to see Dad take me. You WANTED to see the passion and the sex, and you KNEW it would end with me full of his cum. If any of those were missing, Mom, it wouldn't have been your kink, would it?"

"Oh, Man! Since when did YOU become a junior psychologist?" Jill was half-smiling at Amy, lowering her guard.

Amy didn't miss a beat "just a day or so after I figured out my mother liked to be cuckolded, I guess."

Jill wasn't done. "In any case, Amy, there's a big difference between being right, and being effective here. My point to you is that my kinks and my fetishes don't make ME pregnant, they risk someone ELSE being pregnant, and today, that someone else might be YOU." Jill took the moment to respond in kind, pointing her finger at Amy, poking herself and Amy with each emphasized word.

"Touche', Mother." Amy stood still, but held her ground. "Do I need to be worried about this, I mean, beyond the obvious? Do I need to worry about you and Dad? Have I screwed up your marriage now?"

"Well, dear, that depends. First, it's very mature of you to show concern for us. Thank you. Secondly, I hardly think you'll have to worry about your father in this regard. What I mean is, given what I saw yesterday and today, well, you may have touched a similar nerve in him as me, don't you think? The baby thing, that would only fuel his erotic fires more, I'm pretty sure. He and I have often talked about having another child; we just haven't acted on it yet. So, what guy wouldn't want that, especially with you? After all, you're young, your body is hot as the gates to Hell, and I know your father loves the kind of talk you seem to give him so naturally. Put that all together, and I'm pretty sure you're pushing his lust and to new heights here, and through that, his sexuality. It's not a bad thing at all. Like me, it's just his own personal kink."

Amy smiled at these comments. They served to build her ego, not tear it down, and coming from her Mom, she knew it was genuine. That, plus she loved the intimacy between them now, and the fact that she could talk so openly with her. "Yeah, it's not like he took a lot of convincing, right? Given how many times I've felt him cum in me, I'm pretty sure he's enjoying himself immensely."

"Want to know a secret, Amy?" Jill teased her daughter. Amy leaned in, wide-eyed. "It's how you smell, down there" and Jill pointed to Amy's crotch. "It's your father's biggest weakness. There's nothing he won't do after he gets a whiff of THAT perfume, right? I've seen it, believe me, and I know you can tell by his size how it affects him."

"Oh, my God, Mom!" Amy's eyes lit up. "It's so amazing. He smells me, and it's like his cock gets instantly another 1" thicker. Are you serious about that? How does THAT work?!"

"Oh, Yes, I am. Why do you think he was so easy to seduce on the beach? You didn't know it, but that perfume was a master stroke of genius on your part. You pretty much short-circuited any logic he had when you had him taste you like that, too. Even I was jealous of that moment from you."

"Anyway" Jill continued, "the better question, o'daughter of mine, is do you think this can stop? I mean, we've both crossed a very big line here, and your father, well, he's crossed the biggest line of them all. If you can't stop this behavior with him, then no matter what you think or do or want to see happen, you'll end up back in this situation, so you have to answer that question first."

Amy sat back on her butt, leaning on the table. She stared out the window now, lost in a deep thought. "Well, what if?" Amy was pondering. "Mom, I have another solution, but both you and Dad need to be o.k. with it."

"What?" Jill's skepticism couldn't be hidden, and Amy paused a bit too long. "Dear. WHAT?"

"I know these girls. From my high school. Mom, they'd KILL me if they knew I was telling you this, o.k.? You have to swear on your soul that you won't breathe a word of this to anyone. Promise?"

Jill was visibly amused "Amy, dear, after all we've been through this weekend, are you honestly telling me you can't trust me? If that's the case, then you can't trust a single person ever. I promise, o.k.?"

"This isn't like that, Mom. This is drop-dead serious, o.k.? Let's just say that they've made a very similar decision in their life, and umm, well, they and me, this, what you and I and Dad are doing here now, we find ourselves in a similar spot, o.k.?"

"What does that mean, that their mothers are all super-submissive, and they're into dominating them?" Jill's retort was almost mocking, trying to find Amy's logic.

"Well, yes, but just one mother. You have no idea, Mom. That, plus, it means that they've all become pregnant by one of their Dads. All four of them."

"Shut the front door. You can't be serious? What, were they all raped? What's going on?"

"No, Mom. They weren't raped, they made the decision for themselves, and before you think or say it, they're not all idiots, either. You know them all, you know the families."

"First off, I didn't go there, you did. No one said anyone was stupid. Well, but, why, I guess? What drove THIS decision? Wait. I know them? I know the families?"

"Yes, Mom, you do. You know the parents, and these four, so you also know the father that got them all pregnant. To hear them tell the story, they did it for a variety of reasons. All of them want to become Moms, all of them were tired of immature, bratty teenagers for boyfriends, none of them wanted to wait past their peak fertility years, and I get the feeling that the father doing this is a lot like Dad." Amy leaned back in towards her mom. "And when I say a lot like Dad, Mom, I mean a LOT." Amy was holding out her hands below and between them both, her fingers spread open and up as she cradled an imaginary softball. The lewd interpretation and it's image was not lost on Jill.

"Oh. Ummm. Well." Jill was uncharacteristically speechless, her submissive side showing up as Amy took control of the conversation. "But they're in high school? Isn't that rape, Amy? Are they of age?"

"No, Mom. They're all out of high school now, headed for State. Same as me. That's what makes it such a good idea."

"I'm not following you yet. More." Jill leaned in.

Amy leaned into her as well, her face mere inches from her mother's "I don't."

"You don't, what, Amy?"

"In answer to your previous question, Mom. I don't think I can. Actually, to be more clear, I don't think I want to. I'm pretty sure I don't think I can or want to stop this with Dad, or with you for that matter. And just in case you're wondering, these four, well, they haven't either, and they're living pretty much the same scenario right now. Well, mostly."

Jill noticed Amy's nipples straining at the haltertop fabric again, and saw the arousal building. "Let's cross that bridge in a moment, shall we? So exactly how are these four and you connecting, beyond the obvious, dear?"

"So you know your "Four Musketeers, remember? Susan, Petra, Riley, and Terri." Jill had given that phrase to them once at another get-together, and it stuck. These four were inseparable. Everywhere they went; always together. Amy continued "They're all moving into Susan's grandma's house. She died, and they haven't sold it. Susan's family maid, Maribel, is going to be there to take care of their kids as they go through State. I know. Riley shared a part of the story with me, Mom."

"Oh. O.k. NOWWWW I see where you're going with this." Before she could say anything further, Amy continued. "So from that arrangement, you can probably tell who the natural father is for these four, right? I mean, you've seen all their Dad's, right, but have you seen those girls lately? I have. Susan's Dad is always around, and Riley pretty much hangs off of him, even in public now. They haven't so much as said it to me, but I've got to believe the father is "

Jill finished her sentence "Susan's father."

"Yep, I think so. That plus you know what the crazy thing is? His wife isn't wearing a wedding ring anymore, and it's on Riley's finger now. I haven't worked up the courage to ask, but I'm pretty sure what the answer will be."

"No way." The words fell limply out of Jill's mouth as she considered the risk of that scenario for herself. She sat back, not in exhaustion, but in amazement at the message Amy might be sending her. "Four of them? Seriously? So what you're saying is, if you're pregnant now, you'd not only want to keep the baby, but you might move in with them in that arrangement?"

"Exactly, Mom. The rent would be low, I'd be working, just as I planned anyways, and we'd have Maribel to help with the babies as I complete my schoolwork. What do you think? Admit it, I've heard how you talk about being a grandmother someday. Don't you think this could be right?"

"o.k., Amy, first, I'm not giving up my husband to you, so you can just forget it. I mean, I may have this as a fetish, but my husband is my husband, and my marriage is my marriage, and I'm not so submissive that I'd go for that, got it?"

Amy was quick to respond "I'd never ask that of you, Mom. You know that, but I'm pretty sure you don't speak for Dad, now, do you?"

Jill continued "hmmm, well, good enough for now, we'll cover that base letter. So, let's say for a moment that what you're thinking with the four of them might work. Fine. But what about Scott? Don't you want to try and make things work with him?"

Amy's face scrunched up "Mother, do you really think that's a possibility now? He's all tied up in you, Mom. Besides, I can't teach him, uh, 'lessons' the same way you can, and I can see how much you're enjoying his 'company'." Amy smiled at Jill, who smiled broadly back. "I think you enjoy the naughtiness he provides, Mom? Or, should I say 'Mommy'? Amy was again smiling broadly at her mother, knowing now what the kink meant. "He could use a few more of those lessons, couldn't he, Mom? Besides, I really like Daddy's lessons, and that said, I feel he has a little more to teach me, don't you think?" Jill had flushed deep red, and Amy knew she was on track. She was morphing back into her dominant role as she felt her pussy dampen. Jill was thinking over Scott's pleasures, and Amy's thoughts of her father's incest scorched her brain.

EroSteve
EroSteve
318 Followers
12