Jill's Eighteenth Birthday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,659 Followers

My fingers landed on the soft, bare flesh of her breasts. She smiled wider and let go of my arm, having made the message clear.

Her head was tilted up toward me and her lips slightly parted. Without stopping to think about it I leaned down and kissed her. She didn't react passively to that and met me eagerly, kissing me back with force nearly equal to my own.

I couldn't help myself, I truly wanted her now. She was just so willing, so ready to do anything for me. I was her older cousin and I tried to be the responsible one when necessary, but I was still only human. I couldn't resist what she was offering and she might very well get what she wanted after all.

With my free hand, which had been left out for most of the activity, I grabbed Jill's butt. Her tits and ass were mine to do what I wanted with and I decided to take advantage of it. Her jeans were fairly tight on her, but with enough wiggle room that I could work my fingers under them. Before too long I had my hand pressed against her butt where her panties didn't cover.

I had abandoned any real pretense of restraint. I was too busy concentrating on other things like whether I could get Jill into my room without attracting attention. Being discreet was soon made a non-issue.

Caught up in what I was doing I pinched one of Jill's nipples a little too hard and she let out a noticeable gasp. I realized that my sisters could easily have heard it and as soon as I checked on them I could see that they had. They were both staring intently at us and there was no way they could misinterpret what we were doing. Jill blushed a little but didn't seem to mind too much, I suppose she must have known this was a possibility.

Then I saw Angie's hand was busy inside her pants, not to mention that both she and Kelly had shifted from where they were sitting before to be able to see us better. Shit, just how long had they been watching? How long had it been since I checked on them?

"Are you actually masturbating?" I asked for lack of anything better to say.

"I don't think you want to start an argument on who's being a bigger perv right now, dear brother," Angie shot back.

"Yeah, you're probably right," I conceded with a sigh.

"Don't worry Nick, we both said we were okay with this," Kelly said in a reassuring tone while glaring at her sister.

"What? I wasn't starting anything," Angie said. "I want them to keep going. It's kinda hot."

Kelly shook her head in disbelief at Angie's nonchalance toward the whole thing and I silently agreed with the sentiment. Our older sister had been taking the situation far too well, which wasn't a bad thing in some ways, but it made me suspicious of her motivations. I hoped it was simply an over-eager attempt at helping out Jill. Or maybe she really did think me and Jill together was hot, which raised its own set of questions.

"Do you want to go into the bedroom now?" I asked as I turned back to Jill. "Get some privacy."

"Only if you want to," she said. "I don't mind if they watch, they're my cousins too you know. I love all of you. Don't take this the wrong way, but I mainly singled you out because you're a guy."

"No, I get it," I said.

I was a little embarrassed about carrying on with my sisters there, Angie watching with fascination and Kelly with more of a wide-eyed wonder at what she was seeing. It helped that I understood now that we all shared something with each other, something that went beyond the typical family relationship. The girls seemed to have gotten it well before I did and I was only now catching up. Jill needed us, me specifically, and we were going to help her even if it meant stretching our comfort zones.

Or maybe that was bullshit and I was just getting to the point where I was too horny to care.

I unbuttoned the front of Jill's jeans having decided the time for subtlety was long past. I then slipped my fingers inside her panties to stroke her pussy, making her moan approvingly. There was a damp spot on her panties that I could feel where my knuckles brushed against them, and yet more of her juices were leaking out as I toyed with her.

"You ready?" I whispered into her ear.

"Uh-huh, I think so," she said.

I made Jill lie back on the couch and took the opportunity to slip out from underneath her. With her help I pulled her jeans down and tossed them aside, then crawled between her legs as she spread them for me.

Even while I repositioned myself and bent down to kiss her I could feel her fumbling with my pants. She got them down just far enough that she could get her hands on my cock. She played with it experimentally until I started humping back out of sheer instinct.

I lowered myself as Jill guided my cock to her pussy and as I continued thrusting I ran into her panties. It felt good and I just kept grinding against her while she moaned and wrapped her arms around my neck. I kissed her again and felt her fingers tangling in my hair.

We were very nearly fucking at this point. All that lay between us were Jill's increasingly damp panties and it wouldn't take much to get them out of the way. I was, however, reluctant to leave her even for the short amount of time it would take.

Jill was a little more clever and practical than I was in this instance. Instead of removing them completely, she simply pulled her panties to the side and all of a sudden my cock was rubbing against bare skin. Heavily lubricated bare skin.

I was already making more or less the right motions and, the female body being shaped the way it was, my cock naturally tried to slip inside her. I had to shorten my movements to keep from full penetration which left me teasing the entrance to Jill's pussy. She didn't put up with that for long and bucked her hips toward me, forcing the head of my cock inside her.

I came to a full stop for a second as the sensation of actually being inside my cousin hit me. Again her impatiently rocking hips attempted to make up for my lack of progress and I soon gave in and began working deeper into her needy pussy.

"Oh, fuck," Angie said from off to the side along with what I could only assume was the sound of her furiously fingering herself.

Even after the reminder that they were still there I didn't turn to check on my sisters since I wanted to focus entirely on Jill. Let them enjoy the show if they wanted, I was enjoying it more.

Soon I was getting about as deep as I could on every stroke. Jill let out a little whimper occasionally when one of my thrusts was bit harder, and her hips moved in synch with mine almost perfectly. Her breathing was ragged, as was my own, and with her mouth so close to my ear it drowned out most other sounds in the room. Sometimes she would bury her head in my shoulder for a few moments, then throw her head back while I took the opportunity to kiss her exposed neck.

I sensed when she came more than I heard or felt it. I couldn't put my finger on what exactly it was, only that something in the way she reacted made me certain of it. Something in the way she tensed up maybe.

Only when the sound of her breathing returned in large gasps did I realize she had been holding it. It could be that she was embarrassed about letting anyone know and had done all she could not make a sound. She might not have ever had anyone around when she'd had an orgasm before and now there were three other people in the room.

At that point I was getting more concerned about my own needs. That and not knowing whether it was okay to cum inside her or not.

"I'm getting close," I whispered.

"'Kay, it's fine whenever you're ready," Jill whispered back.

I took that as being permission, or something close enough to it anyway. Again it was that immediate acceptance of what I wanted that I unfortunately didn't the metal capacity to analyze just at that moment; I was far too close to orgasm.

With a groan of pleasure I let my first shot of cum spray into Jill's pussy, quickly followed by another and another. When I finally finished I rolled off of Jill toward the back of the couch, nearly pushing her on to the floor. She refused to let go of me though, and once we were settled we shared the length of the couch.

"Well that was fun," Angie said, startling me slightly. "We should do it again sometime."

Angie was stretched out on her back now and looking extremely satisfied with herself. Kelly was sitting with her knees pulled up to her chest and still had a look of not quite believing what she'd just seen.

"You know you can get porn on the internet right?" I said. "For free even."

"Enh, it's not as interesting," Angie said with a shrug. "Hey, maybe you guys could do that again only we'd film it this time. It wouldn't be the same but it might still work for me."

Kelly landed a solid punch on her sister's shoulder before I could even start to reply to that.

"Thank you," I said.

Angie pouted as she rubbed her shoulder but didn't seem the least bit apologetic. I kind of suspected she would get to see more like she wanted to anyway. Despite what Jill had told me I couldn't see this only happening once. It would be up to her of course, and maybe she had all she wanted now. I'd just have to wait and see.

Xarth
Xarth
14,659 Followers
12