Jill's Eighteenth Birthday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,698 Followers

We stared at each other for a moment, neither of us moving or knowing exactly what to do. Then she gave me a crooked smile.

"This is gonna be awkward isn't it?"

"Maybe if we get horny enough that'll go away," I said, recalling that it seemed to have worked when Jill tried it on me.

"'Kay," Kelly giggled.

Without giving me a chance to react she tugged my towel loose and let it fall to the floor. Her hand was immediately on my semi-hard cock, stroking it gently. Her fingers felt so good on me and without fully intending to I leaned toward her until my cock brushed against her. She released me as I started to grind on her, my erection sliding over her waist and the bottom of her tummy.

"Mmm, that feels nice," Kelly breathed. "Feels sexy."

"So do you," I said. "My sexy little sister."

She had been watching my cock play over her skin, but abruptly she looked back up at me.

"Are you really going to put it in me?" she asked.

"If you want me to."

"I do. Maybe we should lie down first though."

"Mm-hm."

I was leaving small trails of pre-cum where the head of my cock touched her. I could have just stood there rubbing against her all day and she didn't seem like she would mind that too much. Eventually I managed to pull away long enough to walk the few steps over to the mattress still lying in front of the couch. The bed would have been better in some ways, but the mattress was closer.

I ended up on my back with Kelly climbing on top of me. She was eager, far more so than I had anticipated. She kept darting in for quick kisses while simultaneously maneuvering herself so that my cock was trapped between her legs. I loved the feeling of her pussy against my erection, and she kept wiggling around so that I couldn't even get a moment to process it all.

Suddenly she sat up, more or less, and stopped moving. Her breasts hung over me so temptingly bare and inviting and I traced my fingers up her stomach to just below them, then back again. When she continued watching me I did finally reach up to play with them, feeling each one thoroughly and exploring them as though I was trying to memorize their dimensions.

"I'm gonna do it now," Kelly said.

"Are you sure you're ready?"

"I do have a little experience at this you know," she said, giving me an almost patronizing look.

"How much experience?" I asked before I could stop myself.

"Ah ah," she chided me. "That's none of your business."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"But I will tell you I've never done anything with someone I didn't want to, and I don't plan on that changing."

That could have been an attempt at confirming that she really wanted this, or maybe she was just trying to silence my instinctive protectiveness for her. Maybe both come to think of it.

As she said she would, Kelly positioned herself above my hips and guided herself onto my cock. My little sister was way more aggressive than I ever would have thought, but then I had never put too much thought into this particular aspect of her personality.

"You think I'm going too fast, don't you?" she said, pausing just before we made contact.

I shook my head. "Not too fast, but definitely faster than I expected."

"Can't help it. We're being so bad, I'm so turned on just thinking about this."

"We are being bad, aren't we," I mused.

"Uh-huh, it's like you forgot already that I'm your sister."

"I'll never forget that, but I won't ever forget you standing naked in front of that first time either. You look really good with nothing on."

I made her blush a little and, maybe on purpose, she dropped her body enough that I felt her pussy barely touch the tip of my cock. It took real willpower not to just pull her down on me and force myself inside her.

"Do it," I said.

Agonizingly slowly, Kelly let gravity take over and her pussy lips parted on either side of my cock. Once the head was in she stopped for a second, then continued downward before pulling up again. She worked her way onto my shaft with these small up and down movements which gradually gave way to a sort of rocking motion.

I did my best not to interfere and contented myself with letting my hands wander across her legs, tummy, breasts, and anywhere else I could reach. Her skin was so smooth and wonderful, it seemed incredible that I had never noticed it before. Not in the same way I was now.

Kelly leaned over when she had me almost completely inside her and kissed me deeply. I kissed her back, extending my tongue tentatively to see what she would do. In response she opened her lips enough to let her own tongue out and they met in the middle briefly before she straightened up again.

"We're really doing this," she said, as if only just realizing it.

"Yeah, we are."

My hips had started moving all on their own and I was unable to stop them. Kelly was rocking faster on top of me and I grabbed her waist to help keep her steady. All too soon I felt the familiar sensation of impending orgasm and there was nothing I could do to hold it back.

"I'm gonna cum soon," I said.

Kelly didn't respond right away, but then reluctantly slowed down.

"I'd let you do it inside me if I could," she apologized. "I just can't take that risk right now."

"That's okay."

I still had enough sense to know getting her pregnant wouldn't be good, although only just barely.

She climbed off me and maneuvered her upper body between my legs, taking hold of my cock in her hand. Her other hand went to her pussy as she masturbated frantically while jerking me off.

It didn't take long for her to get me off and soon I was cumming hard enough that the first shot hit her directly above her left breast. She squealed as she felt that contact but didn't let go until I was done. A moment later she collapsed beside me with her hand firmly attached to her clit and a long, low moan escaping from her lips.

We lay together for a minute or two recovering from near-simultaneous orgasms before Kelly rolled on her side to face me.

"I've been thinking maybe I should go on the pill, just in case," she said. "Now I have a reason so maybe it'll actually happen."

"I could be okay with that," I said.

"Thought you would be."

She moved a little closer and rested her head on my shoulder. It probably would have been smart to get dressed right away instead of lying around naked together, but I didn't really want to get up.

Then someone came bounding down the stairs sending me into a panic. I sat up and was whipping my head around looking for clothes or something to hide under before cluing in that at the pace they were moving it had to be either Jill or Angie. Either of them wouldn't be so bad relatively speaking.

"Fuck's sake, you really did it right in the middle of the floor? I thought you were at least clever enough to go to the bedroom," Angie said, taking in the scene before her.

"Yes thanks," I said. "I'll try to keep that in mind for next time."

"I'm sure you will. Anyway, time to get dressed again. Cake and presents and silly hats coming up."

"What, right now?" I groaned. "They couldn't have waited an hour or two."

"I mean since when does your cousin's birthday take precedence over fucking your sister," Angie said in an overly innocent tone of voice. "Or wait, did you not schedule this? Because you have to let people know or they just can't make time for you."

Kelly stood up, derailing my sarcastic reply before it began. She pretended to be oblivious to the effect her body had on me, and even Angie to an extent, but I saw her peeking to check my reaction. Her pile of clothes was still in the bathroom where she'd left them earlier and she purposefully started dressing in the doorway where we could see her. It's really hard to fight properly when there's naked girl in your line of sight.

"Anyway, see you two up there in a couple minutes," Angie called over her shoulder as she hopped back up the stairs.

Kelly finished dressing quickly and came back over to where me where I'd only managed to stand up. She gave me a quick kiss, but pulled away when I tried to wrap my arms around her.

"Later," she promised. "We need to go pretend things are normal for a while."

"That's going to be the major downside isn't it," I said. "Pretending when there's anyone around who isn't you, Jill, or Angie."

"We can make it worth your while," she said with a wink.

I knew she was right. Whatever I would have to put up with for her and Jill, it was worth it.

Xarth
Xarth
14,698 Followers
12