Jill's Eighteenth Birthday Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,668 Followers

"Why the hell would you even have this with you?" I said.

"For personal use, in case I get bored," she said.

"... and now I'm imagining what that could mean."

"I could show you if you want." Angie pulled off her shirt and once again stood in front of me topless. "Or we could just fuck."

"Yeah okay, let's do that," I said faintly.

"You'll probably need to take your clothes off."

I tossed the lube on the bed and started stripping. There was some residual, ingrained embarrassment to be had from getting naked in front of my sister, but I'd done worse recently. That plus she was naked well before I was and being turned on tends to be a good way to override other emotions.

Angie moved toward me as I finished undressing and put her arms around my neck. My cock was nearly fully hard and pressed against her tummy as she not-quite-hugged me.

"I thought masturbating while you and Jill were fucking was the most twisted thing I'd ever done," she said. "But this blows it out of the water."

"You like how wrong this is, don't you?"

"I do. I love that my little brother is going to put his cock in my ass," she said, a shiver running through her as she spoke. "Fuck I'm getting horny. Come on, let's do it."

She certainly had more basic motivations than Jill or Kelly for wanting this, but that wasn't necessarily bad.

Angie crawled on to the bed on all fours and leaned down with her butt sticking up into the air. I hesitated only a moment before climbing up behind my wanton sister and grabbing the bottle of lube.

"You know what you're doing right?" She looked over her shoulder at me questioningly.

"I have an idea, yes."

Her asshole that I'd been unable to find through her panties was now on display directly in front of me. Admittedly this was not really my area of expertise, but I was pretty sure I could manage. The most important thing as I understood it was not to try going too fast.

I squirted some of the lube just above Angie's asshole and then used my fingers to try and keep it from all dripping away. Slowly, but with increasing force, I pushed the tip of one finger against her opening. I made sure to keep it lubricated and gradually I got the end of my digit inside.

It was tight, there was no getting around that, and I was a little worried that actual sex would hurt her. I kept moving my finger gently in and out, adding a bit more lube when I thought I needed to and hoping she would relax more.

"I guess I've been assuming, but you have done this before haven't you?" I asked.

"Yep. Why, you think I don't know what I'm getting in to?"

"No, you're just... tight."

"I know," she said cheerfully. "It'll make it feel better for you as I understand it. Just keep doing what you're doing for a bit and it'll be fine."

That was kind of what I had been thinking, but confirmation was good. After a couple minutes her ass did seem to not be squeezing my finger quite so much. More and more I wanted to know what it would actually feel like when it was my cock in there instead.

When I withdrew my finger Angie gave a disappointed sigh and looked back to check on me. She seemed satisfied when she saw me rubbing lube on my cock in preparation and simply waited for me.

I knelt behind her when I was ready and pressed the tip of my cock against her hole. Slowly she accepted me inside until the head was past her outer ring.

"Wait, stop for a second," she said suddenly.

"What is it, you want me to take it out?" I asked, wondering if I'd done something wrong.

"No no, just let me adjust. Your dick's a little bigger than your finger you know," she said as though it might be news to me.

I held as still as I could, trying not to shift my weight and accidentally push farther into her butt. Even with only the first part of my cock in it was incredible how much she was squeezing me.

"Okay, try just going slow now," Angie said after a moment.

As instructed I started moving in a none-too-forceful way. I quickly became riveted by the sight of my cock disappearing a bit more into my sister's ass before reemerging, only to right back in again. It was the first time I'd ever had the sensation of watching porn at the same time as I was having sex.

"I forgot just how good this feels," she breathed.

"Been a long time has it?"

"Longer than I'd like."

"How is... I mean how does it feel from, you know, your side?" I asked hesitantly.

"Hmm, I don't know if I can describe it. Maybe you just need to try it some time."

"I'm not that curious."

I was getting as deep as I could go in Angie's ass, and my strokes were getting longer and harder with each passing moment. She was rocking back to meet me on every thrust and when I finally buried myself to the very base of my cock I held myself there for a moment to see what she would do. She kept moving her hips, seemingly oblivious to me having stopped at first, but then pouted at me over her shoulder when I didn't immediately start fucking her again.

"You look kinda sexy like that," I said.

"I look sexy all the time," she corrected.

"That too."

Drawing my cock out about halfway, I shoved it back in rougher than I had been yet. Angie groaned in pleasure and again started to move her hips in rhythm with me as I settled in to a comfortable pace.

"Ooh yeah little brother, keep doing that," she said. "Keep fucking your big sister's ass."

Despite already knowing what was going on, having Angie say it like that just reinforced how wrong what we were doing was. Unlike with Jill and Kelly, we were having sex just to get off. It was still loving in its own way, but most of the appeal for Angie, and me to a lesser extent, was that we knew just how much we shouldn't be doing this.

Even though it really was the whole point of the exercise, it still took me by surprise when Angie came. She gave no indication right up until letting out a mixture of moaning and swearing, thankfully somewhat muted, as her front half collapsed on the bed.

"Fuck," was her first coherent word.

"You still want me to keep going?" I asked, uncertain whether it might be getting too painful or not.

"Hell yes! You gotta cum in my butt. No point doing this half-assed," she said, snickering at her own joke.

There was no way I could hold out much longer anyway, and given Angie's request there really wasn't any reason to try. After another minute or two I shot my cum into her, not bothering to warn her first. She noticed immediately though and the way she acted it almost seemed like she was going to cum again just from that.

"Yesss," she hissed, arching her back all the way to her neck.

When I pulled out a small amount of cum dripped out too before Angie rolled onto her back. She had a dreamy smile and her eyelids were half closed in satisfaction.

"It's leaking out already," she said, almost sounding disappointed.

"You need to go clean up?"

"Nah, I'll just put my panties on, keep it from going anywhere."

I watched her get up and locate some clothes before getting dressed. Apparently she wasn't kidding about not getting cleaned up first.

"I'm going to be able to feel that all day," she said. "I wonder how soaked my underwear's gonna get."

"You're seriously just going to stay like that?"

"I know, it's dirty. But it's sooo sexy. Your cum just leaking out of my butt all day, it'll keep me horny until I get a chance to get off again."

Angie opened the door and walked out before I could say anything else. I didn't really have a complaint with her choice anyway since in its own twisted little way it was pretty hot to think about. Plus she was the one who would have to deal with any potential discomfort it might cause.

I heard the door swing open again and assumed it was Angie coming back for something, but when I looked it was Jill. She stood there hesitantly as though she wasn't sure she should come in.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing. Kelly and Angie went for breakfast, I wanted to see what you were doing," she said.

"Not hungry?"

She shook her head. "Not really."

Jill was glancing frequently toward my now-soft cock. She had to know more or less what had just happened between me and Angie, though I didn't know exactly how she felt about it.

"Well I'm not going anywhere," I said. "You're welcome to join me in not moving for a while if you want."

"'Kay."

She sat down on the bed with me and pulled her knees up to her chest. She seemed like she had something she wanted to ask, but I didn't press her.

"Do you think you can get hard again soon?" she blurted out finally, blushing a little.

"I probably could," I said. "Why?"

"Because I know we're both going to have to leave soon and I hoped...."

"You want to have sex again?" I finished for my embarrassed cousin.

She nodded quickly. "If you want to. I know you just, you know, with Angie and all and maybe you're not ready yet."

"You're right, I'm not ready yet. But if you can wait a little bit then I think we can certainly manage."

Jill giggled softly, then crawled over to me. She curled up next to me happily and I realized just how much I loved seeing her like that. Her and Kelly and Angie, I wanted all three of them to be happy even if our current situations meant I wouldn't see that much of them after today. As I lay there naked with my cousin, I resolved to change a few things in the near future. There was no way I was going to wait months to see them all again.

Xarth
Xarth
14,668 Followers
12