Jill's Favor

Story Info
Innocent wife finally gives in to husband's wish.
5.1k words
4.38
168.3k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 01/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the true story of our first threesome

My wife, Jill, and I, both in our forties, were married five years ago. It was the second marriage for both of us. After about two years of incredible sex, I began to fantasize about seeing her with another man. This feeling started when we ran into Jim, an old high-school flame of hers, at dinner one night. Although they only talked to each other for a few minutes, I could tell that at one time they had shared some amazing chemistry. The thought that this man, standing only inches from our table, had done the things with my wife that I was currently doing drove me crazy – in a jealous sort of way. After Jim left our table, we quietly finished our meal despite and uncomfortable silence.

One the way home from the restaurant I began to question Jill about their relationship – what they had done, how many times, where, in what positions, etc. I wanted to know everything. She didn't want to talk about it at first but as I continued to press her she finally gave in. She told me that she and Jim had had incredible sex while they were together for two years. She said he often wanted her to give him head as they were driving down a busy street. She also told me that he had fucked her once in front of one of his friends (she admitted that she had had too much to drink that night) after the three of them had hot-tubbed together naked. As she continued to tell me stories – at my insistence, I felt my cock getting harder and harder. I couldn't wait to get home and fuck her. And that's exactly what we did. As soon as we stepped through the door, I grabbed her hand and pulled her upstairs where I ripped her clothes off and fucked her as hard as I had in years. Afterwards, as I lied in bed listening to Jill's soft breathing as she slept, I thought about the way I had reacted to the night's circumstances. I had become extremely jealous but had somehow channeled that jealousy into a sexual rage – in a good way.

I thought about Jill fucking Jim the rest of that night and ended up jerking off two more times while she slept. I just couldn't get the thought of the two of them out of my mind.

The next day at work the thought of the two of them permeated my mind, as my cock seemed to get hard on an hourly basis. That night in bed, again my cock was raging as I pounded Jill like there was no tomorrow. Afterwards, as she lay snuggled up to me with her arm across my chest I said to her, "Tell me more about you and Jim."

"Oh, honey, I've told you everything there is to know," she said.

"Well, there must be more..." I urged.

"There really isn't. Why do you want to know?"

"I'm just curious," I replied.

"Well, there really isn't anything," she insisted.

I rolled her over so that she was on her back now and my cock, hard again at the though of she and Jim, was rubbing on her leg. My fingers found her nipple, then made their way to her dripping pussy.

"Oh..." she moaned.

"Come on," I begged. "There must be more. Tell me."

I could hear her breathing pick up the pace and knew she was getting horny again.

"Well, there was this one time when I was over at Jim's house. He still hadn't gotten home from football practice yet. His older brother was there though." I felt my cock straining. "He led me downstairs to his room."

"You went with him?" I asked, incredulously.

"Yeah."

"Why?

"Well, he was really good-looking. And he liked me."

I rubbed my cock harder against her leg.

"So what happened?" My fingers were now toying with her clit, teasing it. And she was getting wetter by the minute.

"He took me in his room and shut the door. Then he grabbed me from behind and squeezed my tits." My cock was about to shoot its load right then. "He said that he liked them." She was panting now as I slid two fingers into her slippery hole.

"I'm sure he did."

"Then he threw me on the bed and took my shirt and bra off. He laid

on top of me, kissing me."

"Did you kiss him back?" I asked, although I already knew the answer.

"Yeah." I began to kiss her as I banged her with my fingers. Then my mouth found her nipples.

"Then what happened?"

"Then he took off my pants and fucked me."

At that moment I climbed on top of Jill and slid my throbbing cock into her warm, soaking pussy. I came in a matter of seconds.

"Holy shit!" I said when I was through. I could feel both of our hearts pounding against each other.

We lay in bed for a few minutes just trying to catch our breaths.

"Did you like that?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied. "Did you?"

"Yeah. That really turned me on," I said.

"Yeah?" she replied, in this coy, flirtatious voice.

She fell asleep soon afterwards but I lay awake fantasizing over and over.

That's how it all began. In the following weeks and months our lovemaking often included each of us telling fictional stories about her getting fucked by another man. And each time I found myself hornier than ever. One night in bed I asked her if she'd ever like to fuck another man.

"No!" she emphatically answered. "I'm all yours honey," she said and snuggled up to me.

"Not even if I wanted you too?"

"No."

"Don't you think if would be fun to screw another man if I was there watching?

"No."

"How about if we both were in bed with you and all three of us were naked?"

She hesitated a bit then said, "Maybe." YES! I was finally making some headway!

More weeks went by as I tried to convince her how much fun (and how nasty) it would be to have a threesome with another man. Finally, one night, she asked me how we would go about finding another man.

"I don't know," I told her but at this point I knew it was a possibility.

Over the next few nights we discussed ways that we could find a third party for our fantasy yet still be discrete. We didn't want any of our friends or family knowing what we were doing. We decided to go out of town the next weekend and see if anything could happen.

As the workweek went by I was anticipating Friday night like a kid at Christmas. The closer we got to the weekend the harder my cock got it seemed. By Friday evening I could hardly contain myself. We checked into our hotel and I showered and shaved before Jill took a long bath. I couldn't wait for her to get ready. I had never been so nervous and excited in my life.

When Jill emerged from the bathroom I almost fucked her right then and there. At 5'6" with 36-B tits Jill is a knockout. Despite her age I knew that she could be fucking guys twenty years younger on a regular basis if she wanted. Tonight she had on a pair of faded jeans and a white, spaghetti string top that was tight around the waist and pushed up her breasts, bustier-like. A two-inch strip of Jill's tight, tanned belly lay between the top and her jeans.

"Is this going to be okay?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah," I said, smiling.

She flashed a teasing smile back at me.

"Here," I said sliding her wedding ring off her finger. "Let's leave this here tonight." She looked at me and then realized that I wouldn't back down on this one.

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

Jill was usually pretty demure but I had noticed that in the past few months she had become bolder, even sexier, in my eyes.

She finished putting on her makeup, gave herself a squirt of perfume and we headed downstairs to the hotel's bar. We had chosen this hotel because it had a reputation of having the kind of bar where we thought we'd be able to find a man for our fantasy.

We arrived a little before nine o'clock and found a table near the back of dimly lit bar, away from the dance floor. At this time only twenty or so people were in the place. At 9:15 the band began playing and within twenty minutes the number of people in the place had doubled. Most of the people here were college-age kids in their twenties but sprinkled throughout the room were people closer to our age.

"So do you see anyone you like?" I eagerly asked Jill, who was already on her second beer. It didn't take many for her to loosen up and the more she drank, the looser she became.

"No. They're all so young," she said.

"Hey, young guys love hot, older women," I told her.

"Whatever," she replied, rolling her eyes.

"No shit. I'm serious. Young guys love a girl like you."

We sat there and nursed our beers for another half hour as more and more people came in. I paid particularly close attention to any guys who walked in. Invariably, their eyes would always turned to Jill. That turned me on.

At one point, a well-built guy with blond hair walked in with two other guys. I watched as Jill's eyes followed him through the bar.

"How 'bout that guy?" I asked.

"He's hot. But he's too young."

"Shit, honey. You're a hot woman. He's not to young for you."

"Forget it."

"Seriously, I bet he'd love to fuck you. Wouldn't you like to fuck him?"

She squirmed in her chair then smiled. "Maybe." She took a long drink of beer. Now my job was to find a way to get the two of them together.

I kept my eye on the guy throughout the rest of the night and watched secretly as Jill stole an occasional glance his way as well. Around 11:30 I noticed that the guy was alone, up at the bar buying drinks.

"Okay, there he is," I told Jill. "Why don't you go up and get us drinks?"

"You sure," she said in that flirtacious way of hers. I could tell the alcohol was lowering her inhibitions.

"Yes!"

Jill grabbed her purse and rose from the table. Only she didn't head up to the bar but to the bathroom. What the hell?

I waited impatiently as they guy chatted with the girl behind the bar. Come on Jill!

Finally, after what seemed like ten minutes but was probably more like three, Jill came strolling out of the ladies room. She didn't even look my way as she made her way to the bar. I watched in anticipation as she took a seat next to the guy. I saw her order the drinks and watched as the barmaid brought her not two but one beer. I could hardly contain my excitement. Suddenly, the guy turned to Jill and said something that made her laugh. She turned her barstool toward him so that her legs, spread-apart with her feet resting on the stool, were straddled by the guy only inches away. I watched as the two of them talked back and forth, making each other laugh over and over. I would have given anything to hear what was going on.

After about ten minutes of this the band played a song that I knew was one of Jill's favorites. I watched as she grabbed the guy's hand and led him to the dance floor. My cock ached as I watched my wife dancing with this guy that every girl in the place would have loved to be with. Jill was having the time of her life as the two of them jitterbugged across the floor. As the song ended I found myself wanting Jill more than I ever had. I wanted to haul her up to our hotel room and fuck the hell out of her right then.

I got up to go to the men's room and when I returned I was stunned to not see the two of them at their seats. A slow dance was playing and the dance floor was crowded with couples dancing tightly together. My eyes found the two of them, embraced like lovers, bodies grinding against each other. Jill had her arms around the back of his neck and the guy had his hands on her sexy waist. My hand reached under the table and rubbed my aching cock. I watched in agony as the guy's hands found their way up the back of Jill's shirt, touching the skin only I had touched in the last five years. As they slowly spun around I watched in disbelief as the guys' fingers made their way down the back of Jill's jeans. With a finger, he grabbed her orange thong and pulled it above her waistline, high enough so that anyone could see. Jill laughed and gave him a playful slap on the shoulder. She leaned her head back on his shoulder as her hands dropped to his waste. They danced that way for a few moments then, to my horror, I watched as Jill subtly slid one hand from his hips to his cock! She slowly stroked it up and down, while my mind raced, imagining how hard his cock must have been. My cock was about to explode.

The song ended and the two of them returned to their positions at the bar. They talked for about five more minutes and then Jill suddenly pointed my way. The guy looked in my direction and then looked at Jill and said something. She patted him on the shoulder as if to say everything was alright.

They grabbed their drinks and headed to my table.

"Jack, this is Stan," she said me as the two of them sat down. Stan and I shook hands. He was big and muscular, about 6'3" and had strong hands.

"Hi," he said, a little embarrassed.

"I told Stan about our plan," Jill said. By this point she had already drank about four or five beers and I could tell they were having an effect on her. She was very flirtacious...and horny!

"Yeah?" I said, my heart about to jump out of my chest. I turned to Stan. "What do you think?"

"Are you kidding?" he asked. "Are you sure this is alright?"

"Sure we are," I said. "We've been talking about this for a long time." I paused. "Do you like her?"

He looked at Jill who gave him a sexy smile, one that told me that she wanted his cock inside of her and that she wouldn't be denied.

"Hell yes! Who wouldn't?"

"So you'd like to fuck her?" I asked. I couldn't believe I was saying that.

"Sure. You sure it's okay?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Well, you wanna come up to our room?" I asked, nervously.

"Sure."

The three of us made our way to the elevator. I couldn't believe what about to happen. Stan was 28 years old and a construction worker.

In the elevator, Jill stood between us and snuggled up against me, reassuring me that everything was alright with her. She kissed me passionately on the lips and pressed her crotch against my leg. I could see it all happening in the elevator's mirror. Needless to say, it was very erotic. Then she turned to Stan. "Look at his big muscles," she told me, playfully grabbing his bicep. Yes, he had huge muscles.

We made our way to our room and I shut the door behind us. We had gotten a room with two queen-sized beds and I sat down on one and took off my shoes. Jill had to use the rest room. Stan sat on the bed opposite me.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked yet again. "Your wife is a very beautiful lady."

"Yes, I'm sure. Don't worry about a thing."

Moments later Jill emerged from the bathroom with a big smile on her face. I turned the lights down so that just a faint glow was present in the room. Dark enough for privacy but light enough for me to see what was going on.

"I think Stan would like to kiss you honey," I said.

"He would?" she giggled.

Stan took the cue and rose to his feet. He walked towards Jill and she towards him. They met at the foot of the bed. Stan's huge arms wrapped around Jill and quickly found her backside as she leaned up to kiss him. As their lips met my hand found my cock. Seeing her in his huge arms drove me crazy. I could have cum in three strokes.

"Mmm," Jill mumbled as his hands traced their way around her bare midriff to the front. He was wasting no time. Jill leaned her neck back and let out a sexy giggle as his lips left a wet trail across it. His tongue traced a path around to the front of her neck then slowly down toward her cleavage, which I'm sure he had been eyeing all night long. Jill shivered. Stan lifted Jill's shirt up until the bottom of it rested just below her breasts. She cupped his face with her hands and kissed him deeply. Then her hands found his crotch, rubbing his cock, which was, no doubt ready for action. Stan's hand then found the front of Jill's pants and, much to her delight, began to unfasten them. She looked my way and gave me a very sexy smile as if to say, "This is going to be fun!"

I watched as Jill's button finally came loose and Stan's hand quickly slid its way down into her panties. Jill let out a soft moan. I found my own button and began to undo it. Within seconds I had my pants open and my hand on my cock.

Jill continued to kiss Stan, all the while running her hands over his hardened, muscled body. I could tell she was really turned on. Next Stan grabbed Jill's sleeves and began to remove her top. Jill took a step back and happily assisted him.

"Oh, Jesus," Stan said under his breath, after taking one, long look at Jill's semi-nude body. I liked the fact that he was really getting turned on. Jill leaned into Stan as he reached around and unfastened her bra. They continued to kiss each other as Jill's bra somehow stayed on. Then Stan slid his hands back down my wife's sides to the top of her jeans, which had now become loose and worked their way down an inch or so, exposing her thong and the top of her ass-crack. That is one sexy sight I'll never forget.

Finally, Jill stepped back and let her bra drop to the floor, exposing her very sexy natural breasts. Her nipples were already erect. She took Stan's hands and placed them on her breasts. "Do you like them?" she asked.

"They're perfect!" he said, lowering his mouth to them. Jill let out a little pant.

"Seriously," Stan said. "Are you sure this is okay?"

"Don't you worry," Jill reassured him.

Jill then pressed her body into his as he slid her pants to the floor. The sight of my wife clad only in a sexy orange thong gets me hard today.

"Let's get rid of this," Jill said, already lifting Stan's shirt above his head.

The kissed some more before Jill reached down into Stan's pants.

"Oh, my god," I heard Jill whisper to Stan as she did. In the dimly lit room I could see what she was talking about. The head of Stan's cock was protruding an inch above his underwear! His cock was solid as a rock and Jill quickly released it from its confines. "You've got a great cock!" she added.

Stan's pants dropped to the floor as Jill got down on her knees in front of him. She took his giant cock in both hands, rubbing it between her tits, then slowly lowered her mouth down on the head of it, taking as much of it into her mouth as he could. I had never seen such a large cock and I'm sure Jill hadn't either.

Stan moaned in delight as Jill sucked his cock for the next five minutes.

"You like his cock?" I asked her.

"Oh, I love it!" Jill said, her saliva drenching Stan's swollen member. Jill stroked Stan's shaft as she tongued the head of it.

Stan pulled Jill up from the floor and lay her back on the bed. I took my clothes off and sat in the bed across from them stroking my own cock.

Stan positioned his face between Jill's legs and began to kiss her pussy. Before long Jill was arching her hips and moaning for Stan to play with her asshole. I watched as wife beautiful wife, arched up on her toes, lost control in an earth-shattering orgasm as Stan licked her clit.

Jill rolled Stan onto his back and lay to the left of him. With her left hand she grabbed Stan's cock and lowered her head to began sucking it again. Moments later I heard Jill gasp as I realized that Stan had slid a finger into her pussy or ass or both. Jill then, her hand still stroking Stan, leaned up to him and kissed him deeply.

"Does this turn you on?" she asked. I didn't hear his answer.

She slid up next to his led and began grinding her pussy against him. I was close to losing control. She continued to kiss him and stroke him and grind against him as he continued to finger her. Then she slid her mouth back to his cock and I heard her say, "Oh, god!" I figured that must mean he was fingering her ass.

Jill then positioned herself so that her pussy was sitting directly over Stan's face. He knew exactly what she wanted. Stan went to work on her clit with his tongue as she let out a moan.

"Is he fingering your asshole, baby?" I asked.

Stan's powerful hands wrapped around Jill's ass as I got a close-up of his tongue teasing Jill's clit. I watched as his tongue probed her dripping lips taking delight in the fact that another man was as turned on by my wife as I was. I walked around to the side of the bed and saw Jill, oblivious to my presence, her breasts pressed tightly to Stan's muscular chest, slowly slide her mouth up and down his cock. I returned to the other end of the bed, my cock dripping with precum.

12