Jill's Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked my finger then, while Stan continued kissing Jill's beautifully pussy, I slowly slid a finger her asshole. She let out a moan on the other end of the bed, an indication that she liked what I was doing and wanted more. I slid my finger in farther and began to slowly assfuck her with my finger. She began to stroke Stan's cock faster now as she continued to give the head a good sucking.

"Oh, God! I want a cock inside of me!" Jill shouted.

"Do you want to fuck her, Stan?" I asked.

"Hell, yes!"

I returned to the other bed as Jill rolled Stand onto his back. "Will you fuck me, Stan?"

He didn't answer. He only grabbed her hot little body by the hips and pulled Jill's wanting pussy on to his erect member.

"Oh, God!" Jill moaned. "You are so fucking big!" I knew Jill had never fucked a cock this big before and seeing it happen before my very eyes took me to new heights.

Jill slowly slid up and down Stan's cock, feeling every inch of his throbbing member, She arched her back and squeezed her boobs and pinched her nipples while she rode Stan's cock up and down at first, then back and forth, grinding her pussy into him,. Then Stan's fingers found Jill's tits pinching her nipples forcefully, then squeezeing her breasts as he picked up the pace. When his hands took hold of her hips and pulled her down on top of him Jill's body buckled with orgasm.

"Oh, God! I love this!" she said. Then Jill suddenly got up from Stan's cock and said, "Come here."

Jill walked to the corner of the room. I want you to fuck me standing up. Stan knew what to do. He grabbed my nasty wife by the legs and effortlessly lifted her until her pussy was only inches above his still-erect cock. Stan lowered Jill on top of him and she immediately wrapped her legs and arms tightly around him.

"Oh, God yes!" she let out. Stan grabbed Jill's ass and hoisted her helpless body up and down on his raging hard-on. Jill was moaning and, at that point I lost control. I shot my wad about three feet across the room. I couldn't believe that Stan had yet to cum. If that were me, I'd have shot my load two or three times by then. "I like you," I heard Jill tell Stan.

Jill turned to me. "Honey, come play with my ass." I needed no further prompting. I stood up from the bed and walked over to where Stan was fucking the hell out of my wife. I licked my finger then slowly slid it in her ass. "Yes!" she grunted. I continued to finger fuck her ass as Stan pounded away at her pussy. Within minutes, Jill had another orgasm.

Stan set Jill down and she turned to me. "Oh, honey, I didn't forget about you." She kneeled down in front of me and took my cum-covered cock in her mouth. "Mmm, you taste good." It didn't' take long for my cock to become hard again.

As Jill continued to suck my cock, she bent over leaving her sexy ass pointed in Stan's direction. Stan knew a good thing when he saw it. He began to pound her from behind, each time almost sending Jill sprawling into me with each thrust.

"Oh," Jill panted. "I want you both to fuck me!" I knew what this meant. Jill had never let me fuck her in the ass, despite the fact that I often played with it while we had sex.

"Lay down," she told me. She was totally in control of the situation.

I laid back on the bed while Jill knelt beside me sucking my cock. She then positioned herself above me and slid down on my cock. She was so wet, so horny, so beautiful. She leaned forward and kissed me, being sure to rub her sexy tits against my chest.

"Stan, would you like to fuck me in the ass?" she asked. I couldn't believe it! Here, I hadn't even gotten to fuck her in the ass and she was going to let him do it?

"You sure?"

"Yes!"

Stan positioned himself behind Jill as the head of his cock probed against her asshole.

"There's some lubricant in my purse," she said. "You better get that." Hell, what Jill was doing with lube in her purse was beyond me but I wasn't in the mood to discuss it. I took Jill's boobs in my hands and squeezed them as my cock continued to slide in and out of her well-lubricated pussy.

Moments later, Stan returned with the lube. He squirted some on her ass hole and slowly slid a finger inside. "Oh, yeah, like that," Jill said. "Now I want your cock."

Stan, once more, positioned himself behind Jill. Slowly I could feel his cock slide into her ass. "Ohh..." Jill moaned. As Stan's cock drove even deeper Jill's pussy got tighter around my cock. Stan picked up the pace and so did I. My mind was going crazy, with what we were doing. "Do you like my ass?" she asked Stan. Suddenly, I could no longer hold back. I let go with the remaining cum I had in my balls. Seconds later I heard Jill moan with pleasure as Stan released his load as well. Stan withdrew his cock from her dripping ass as Jill collapsed on top of me. Holy shit! I was out of breath.

Jill and I lay beside each other, exhausted as Stan crashed on the bed next to ours. "Do you like it when Stan fucks you?" I asked Jill.

"Yes!" she replied.

"You wanna fuck him again?

"Yes!"

"You okay with that, Stan?" I asked.

"I am if you are," he replied.

Jill then climbed over to Stan's bed and began sucking his cock again. Even after he had cum his cock was still hard. "Mmm, I love the taste of your cum, Stan," she said. "You got any more?" she coyly smiled.

Stan rolled Jill over on the bed next to me and climbed on top of her. Her small body became lost in his. Stan had no problem sliding his cock into her this time. He lay on top of her, pinning her arms down with his, as Jill wrapped her legs tightly around his waist and fucked him like there was no tomorrow. She came two more times like that before I heard her say, "Fuck me on your knees, Stan."

The two of them rolled over and Jill lay on her back, pressing against the headboard with her hands. In his powerful arms, Stan picked Jill up and guided his throbbing cock into my wife's waiting pussy. "Oh, God!" Jill said again. Jill frantically fucked Stan's shaft as he held her ass in the air. "I want you to cum in my mouth," Jill somehow got out.

That didn't take long. Within seconds, Stan withdrew his raging hard-on from Jill and positioned the head of his cock near her lips. With one hand he grabbed held her head and with the other he stroked his cock. "Come in my mouth," Jill begged. Her hand replaced his as her mouth found the head of his cock. Suddenly, Stan's rock-hard body buckled as he shot a load of hot cum into my lovely wife's mouth. She seductively licked his shaft clean.

Jill then crawled into the bed next to me and straddled my leg with her soaking pussy. "That was fun, honey! Let's do it again."

12