Jill's First Threesome

Story Info
Dinner leads to passion.
3.1k words
4.37
110.8k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theedge
theedge
14 Followers

After our bold adventure, Jill and I continued to escalate our discussions of her having sex with another man whenever she and I were making love. We included the young man she had flirted with on the dance floor in our fantasies. Each time they became more and more wild. Finally, I convinced her to think about somebody she knew personally and fantasize about him and let me in on the details.

One evening, soon after she had slipped out of the bathtub, we were lying in. I told Jill to close her eyes and tell me about this guy. She was hesitant at first, but as I dimmed the lights and began to erotically sucked her toes, Jill told me about this physical therapist in her building that she thought was attractive. He was well built, confident, good-looking and young. His name was Rich. Whenever Rich came into the office, he subtly flirted with Jill but her, being the professional she was, maintained her cool. On this particular night though, I told Jill to imagine that she was with Rich and that they were in a hotel room together. I continued to lick her toes and the bottoms of her feet as she told me about Rich. My cock was raging hard by now.

Jill began to massage her breasts and pinch her nipples as I licked my way up her beautiful, tan legs. She got up for a second—just enough time to remove her dildo from her bedside drawer—and laid back on the bed. I carefully crawled on top of her and kissed her passionately.

"Imagine that I'm Rich," I told her. She responded with enthusiasm. I slid my lips back down her body, coming to rest on her nipples. She seductively slid the 10-inch dildo between her crotch and rubbed in against her clit. She was driving me wild.

I worked my way down her belly until I came to her sweet pussy, which was already well lubricated. I licked her clit as she began to put the head of the dildo into her pussy.

"Keep thinking about Rich," I told her again. She arched her back and slid the fake cock deeper into her pussy.

" I bet he has a big cock," she said. This surprised me.

"Have you looked at it?" was all I could think of.

"I've looked at the front of his pants." The thought of my honest, trusting wife doing this turned me on immensely.

"Would you like to touch his cock?"

"Oh, yeah!" she said. She began to move the cock faster in and out of her pussy.

"Would you like to take his cock in your hands and squeeze it and suck it?"

"Oh, yeah! I wanna suck your cock!" she said.

I kneeled up near her head so she could suck my cock as she frantically got herself off with her dildo. She was hotter than I had ever seen her. This, in turn, got me hotter than I had probably ever been.

I pulled away from her and slid my lips back down to her nipples then her pussy. She was driving herself crazy. I began to run my tongue across her ass, and then inserted my finger into it. She moaned with delight.

"Would you let both of us fuck you at the same time?" I asked her.

"YES!" she cried. I was ready for her and I'm sure she was ready for me. I climbed on top of her as she removed the dildo.

"I want you to think I'm Rich on top of you," I told her, not that she needed any prompting.

I slid my cock inside her soaking pussy and grabbed her tight ass cheeks with my hands as I began slowly, deliberately thrusting my cock into her.

"I want you to call his name out when I'm fucking you," I told her as she gripped me tight and bucked furiously against my hard cock.

"Fuck me Rich!" she begged. "Oh, I love your big cock!" she said. I looked at her face. She was a woman who wanted to get fucked badly! I felt the sweat from her body underneath my skin and her very wet pussy juices soaking my cock. I rammed her again and again. "Oh Rich, give me that big cock of yours!" she cried. This was too much for me. With one deep stroke, I shot my load of cum into her sweet pussy. She tensed and shook along with me. My cock was still hard and I continued a dozen more strokes and then fell exhausted beside her. We lay on the bed, both fully spent. After a few minutes of silence, she turned to me and kissed me on the lips. "That was fun," she said.

The next few love-making sessions included Rich in our fantasies. Finally, one night while we were lying naked in bed, I asked her, "How often do you run into Rich?"

"Oh, maybe a couple times a month," she said.

"Can we invite him over for dinner?" I asked. The thought of it made my cock stir.

"I don't know," she said shyly. I had to do some convincing. I leaned over to her hard body and began to kiss her lips passionately. I touched her breasts with my hands, then toyed with her nipples.

"Do you think he'd like to fuck you?" I asked her as I rubbed my hard cock against her leg. She was breathing erratically.

"Oh, yeah."

"How do you know that?"

"I just do. By the way he looks at me and talks to me." She reached down and squeezed my cock.

"Would you like to ask him to dinner?" I asked as I slipped my lips back to her breasts and pinned her hands above her head. I knew this drove her crazy.

"I don't know." I worked on her some more. I kissed my way down to her crotch and teased my tongue around her pussy, careful to not touch it, though. I grabbed her ass cheeks in my hands and lifted her pussy to my lips. I slid my tongue up hard right to the side of her pussy.

"Can we invite him over?" I asked once more.

"Yes!" she said. I then slid my tongue from the bottom of her pussy to the top, stopping just long enough to tease her clit. She liked that very much. She squeezed he nipples as I continued to lick her pussy with my tongue. She tasted so good!

I rose back up until my lips were now on hers. I slid two fingers into her moist pussy and kissed her on the lips.

"Would you like to fuck Rich?" I asked her, working my fingers firmer and faster, while pressing my cock against her leg again .

"Yes!" she said. I continued to drive her wild with my fingers while she passionately kissed me on the lips. Finally it was time. I crawled on top of her and plunged my raging hard-on into her pussy. She came immediately and I was shortly to follow.

Afterwards, as she was lying on my chest, I asked her, "So are you going to invite him over?"

"You really want me to?"

"Yes."

"Okay." With that, she moved her head down to my cock and began sucking again. We made love two more times that evening.

Finally, Friday arrived and I couldn't keep my mind on work. I arrived home at 4 o'clock expecting to have to wait another hour to see Jill. She surprised. She had taken off at noon and had went shopping, come home and cleaned up the house and was just getting out of the bathtub.

"Hi," she said, as I watched her towel off.

"Hi. I took the afternoon off," she told me. That had been apparent. "Look what I bought," she said, holding up some very short denim cutoffs. My cock began to get hard.

"So is Rich coming over tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah. I told him to stop by around seven."

"How do you feel about this?" I asked her.

"Nervous. How do you feel?"

"Excited." She smiled.

"What if he wants to fuck you? You gonna let him?" I asked, curious about what she'd say.

"I don't know," she responded. And I didn't think she really did. I moved next to her and gave her a kiss. She let the towel drop to the floor and rubbed the front of my pants. She smelled good.

I waited impatiently the next three hours as Jill got ready for the evening. I could hardly stand the wait. She was dressed in her short denim cutoffs and a tight with tank top. It was obvious she had no bra on. "How do I look?" she said as she turned around in a circle, letting me get a glimpse from all angles.

"Great!" was all I could say. I wanted to fuck her right then and there.

At five minutes to six the doorbell rang. I let Jill answer the door as I sat on the couch watching TV. I stood up as Rich came in.

"Scott, this is Rich," she said introducing us. "And this is Scott."

"Hi" the both of us said.

"Come on in and sit down," I said to Rich. He looked to be a nice guy, younger than I had expected. I could see why Jill was attracted to him. He took a chair across from me. He looked confident but not cocky.

"Can I get you a glass of wine?" Jill offered.

"Sure," he said. She poured herself one as well and returned with a glass for Rich. "Would you like a beer, honey?" she asked me.

"Sure," I replied. We discussed his line of work and I told him about mine. Over dinner I watched Jill as she watched Rich. She couldn't take her eyes off him. After dinner and several more drinks, the three of us began to loosen up. But now, things were beginning to get awkward. I hadn't planned out the rest of the evening, yet it was going so well I didn't want to blow it. I was beginning to panic. Jill came to the rescue.

"Honey, could you rub my back a little bit? It's a little sore."

"Sure," I said.

I grabbed a throw from the couch and spread it out on the floor. Jill laid down on top if it and I took my position kneeling beside her. I began to rub her back. After about five minutes I said, " How's that?"

Jill arched her back a little and said, "It's still a little sore." Finally, I picked up the hint.

"Rich, you're a physical therapist, why don't you see if you can help her." I said. I climbed back onto the couch as Rich knelt beside Jill. I watched as his big strong hands began to massage my wife's back and then her neck. I had never seen another man touch her and this made my cock spring to attention. I could tell my Jill's moans that she was enjoying this.

After about five minutes Rich spoke. "You know, a lot of people never think about it but a foot massage is very relaxing. Let me show you." Jill readily agreed and kicked off her sandals. I watched as Rich rubbed her feet. By the sound of Jill's moans, this, too, was pleasurable.

I rose from the couch and went to the fridge to get another beer. We were out. "Honey, I'm going to run to the store to get some more beer. You need anything?"

"No," was her muffled reply.

The store was just down the street but I took my time going. I was hoping that something would develop inside the house while I was gone. After ten minutes, I returned. Rich had worked his way up to Jill's thighs—the part of her anatomy that I thought was the most appealing.

"How you guys doin'?" I asked as I set the beer in the fridge.

"Good," Jill said. I gave my suddenly hard cock a squeeze as I made my way back over to the couch with a beer.

"You guys need anything to drink?" I asked.

"I'm fine," said Rich. Jill didn't respond. I watched as Rich's hands surrounded Jill's thigh and gently squeezed their way from her knee to the bottom of her shorts. He stopped there. I was sure her pussy was on fire. I glanced at Rich's pants and noticed that he, too, had a hard-on—and a large one at that. He worked his way up and down the other leg in a similar fashion. Finally, he was done.

Jill rolled over quickly onto her back. "Could you do the front of them, too?" she begged. Rich looked at me as if to check to see if it was okay. I shrugged my shoulders. Jill proceeded to lie back and splay her arms above her head, similar to the way I had fucked her previously while holding her hands. Her hard, brown nipples showed through the fabric of her white shirt. I was going crazy and I'm sure she was too.

Rich repeated his efforts only this time from the front. This time when his hands reached the bottom fringes of her cutoffs they kept going and moved up inside just a ways. Jill squirmed on her back. I was keenly interested in seeing how far each of them, and I as well, was going to let this go. Then Jill spoke up.

"Could you do my shoulders, too?" Without a word, Rich positioned his large, muscled body above my wife's.

"You'll have to move your arms down here," he said. His knees straddled her as he massaged her shoulders from the front, her arms lying by her side. Suddenly, Jill reached up and unbuttoned the top button of Rich's shirt. He continued to rub her shoulders as if he hadn't noticed. I certainly had!

Jill unbuttoned the next button and then a third. Soon, Rich was lying above my wife with his shirt all of the way unbuttoned. Suddenly, Jill raised her arms and wrapped them around Rich's neck as she slowly pulled him on top of her. Her lips met his as they embraced in a passionate kiss. I had to squeeze my cock again. The sight of my wife with this man on top of her was driving me crazy!

Jill rolled Rich over until she was straddling him. Her pussy was on his stomach as she arched forward and rubbed her chest against his while lowering her lips to his once more. I watched from my position on the couch as Rich's hands slid inside of Jill's shirt and up her back. She sat up and lifted her arms straight up as his hands made their way to the front of her shirt and gently massaged her breasts. He pinched her nipples and lifted the white tank top over her head and dropped it to the floor. With his large hands, Rich grabbed Jill and lifted her until her breasts were over his face. He slowly lowered a nipple onto his lips and lapped it with his tongue. Then he gave the same treatment to the other breast.

Rich then rolled Jill over and unfastened her cutoffs. He laid beside her and kissed her softly as his fingers unzipped her shorts and slipped inside her panties. He continued to kiss her as his fingers made their way into my wife's beautiful, sweet pussy. Jill lifted her knees and began lifting her pelvis. Rich then kissed his way down her tan belly and proceeded to slide her cutoffs from her legs. Here was my wife, totally naked on my living room floor with another man. And I was loving it!

Rich kissed his way down to Jill's pussy and gave her a ten minute pleasure ride bringing her to several orgasms. Finally, it was his turn. Rich knelt beside Jill's head as she unfastened the bare chested man' s jeans. His cock sprung out of them like it had been waiting for ages. It had to be at least tenants long.

As Rich knelt beside her, Jill just squeezed it in her hands for a moment or two, admiring it's size. Then she slipped the head of his cock into her mouth and treated it with her tongue. I watched as she slid her mouth up and down his giant cock. I knew Jill was enjoying this treat as much as any of us.

Rich stood up and removed his pants and Jill continued to treat him. She licked his balls as she slowly stroked his hard cock. She couldn't get enough of his cock. I'm sure she was driving him crazy. She was driving me crazy.

Jill then told Rich to lie down. She positioned herself so that her glistening pussy was hovering over his cock. I couldn't believe the control she had. Slowly, she lowered herself on his giant shaft. Her eyes shut and her head rolled back as his cock penetrated her pussy. She inched her way down, taking in a little at a time. Then she'd slide back up and take a little more. Finally, she had Rich's whole cock inside her. She picked up the pace.

Rich's fingers found her nipples as Jill rocked up and down on Rich's now glistening cock. He grabbed her hips as she rocked back and forth. I couldn't take it any longer. I got up off the couch and tore off my clothes. Jill quickly grabbed my hard cock as she continued to please her pussy. She took my cock in her mouth and sucked hard until my cock was well lubricated. She reached for my shoulders and pulled my ear close to her mouth. "Fuck me in the ass," she said. I needed no further coaxing.

I got behind Jill and reached for her pussy. I could feel Rich's cock sliding in and out. With my fingers, I gathered some of their wetness and rubbed in across her asshole. Then I slowly slid my finger in there to see if it was ready. It was. Standing behind Jill, I inched my cock into her awaiting asshole. She shuttered immediately. Slowly I picked up my pace. I could feel Rich's cock sliding against mine. The thought of my wife being so nasty turned me on more than I could imagine. I reached around and grabbed her tits as the two of us fucked her faster. Suddenly, I could no longer contain myself. I shot my come deep into Jill's ass and moments later Rich did the same to her pussy. We all collapsed on the floor.

theedge
theedge
14 Followers