Jill's First Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still no objection from Jill. In fact he felt her thighs part slightly. James eased the gusset to one side, feeling for the touch of her silken hair, guarding the entrance to her most delectable private flesh. The exquisite texture of her labia sent him into an ecstatic feeling of joy. He now had that enchanting, plump virgin vulva in the palm of his hand. It was soft, warm and inviting, the wet lips pressing into the hand. He was over the moon!

It was when Jill managed to wriggle out of her pants and offer her open thighs to him that the full glory of her genitals could be explored. The hem if the dress had ridden up to her thighs, giving James access to her white, smooth thighs and exquisite vulva encased in its web of golden curls. He was sorry it was so dark. He couldn’t see anything much of this delightful piece of flesh. As he began to explore the secrets of her most private part, Jill brought his head up to kiss him once again.

It was time for Jill to make her move. Smothered by the kiss, she groped at his trousers to touch the stiffness hiding beneath the cloth. She gradually unfastened the flies, utterly determined to explore this cock, removing it from the confines of his pants. Jill grasped her hand firmly round the shaft.

It was astonishing to James that within a few minutes of getting in the car, they were already grappling each other’s genitals. Jill was purring with desire. Her perfect furry friend was dilating with pleasure with the attention it was getting.

In Jill’s hand was a glorious penis. A handsome prince fit to worship at her shrine. It felt enormous to her. Certainly the largest she had experienced to date! Investigating the contours, Jill found it solid and straight, with a network of thick, gnarled veins, like whipcord under the surface. She placed her thumb over the tip to feel the pearl of liquid gathered in the opening of his foreskin. Jill worked his enormous cock up and down, slowly at first, then more urgently. The sheer thrill of fondling such a majestic weapon - for that’s what it was - increased the tensions mounting inside her.

It was a delightful revelation to Jill when she finally realised that no two cocks were the same. It was the same with vulvas. So it was always with a feeling of eager expectation that she took hold of a new penis. Such a thrill.

They were both now masturbating each other feverishly in the dark, in a delirium of ecstasy. Her inner muscles clutched hungrily at the probing fingers, already beginning to flex with the start of an orgasm. Jill was moaning and gasping with delightful agony. She was lost in excitement. Her vagina was flexing rapidly.

‘Oh God! Make me come,’ she whispered softly and urgently, spurring him on. ‘Make me come!’

But James was the first to come with a loud grunt. Jill felt the jet of sperm gush onto her breast, followed by several more splashing on to her blouse in the process. She didn’t care! She cried out in joy! ‘Yes! Yes!’ The mere experience of feeling his ejaculating cock triggered off her own staggering release.

‘I’m coming! I’m coming!’ she wailed to herself. ‘Don’t stop! Keep going!’ The massive wave of emotion crashing over her, making her loins jerk with its force.

Each new orgasm came on Jill as a surprise. A new thrill, as though each time was the very first climax she had experienced. Masturbation gave her such a wonderful feeling.

They sank back exhausted and dishevelled, panting.

‘Sorry Jill,’ James said after a pause. ‘I don’t know what came over me.’

‘Lust,’ she replied, breathless. ‘Don’t apologise. I could have stopped you had I wanted to. But I didn’t.’ In fact had he fucked her at the height of her orgasm, she wouldn’t have been able to stop him.

He smiled to himself. It gave great satisfaction to bring such a lovely lady to orgasm.

‘Will your wife be home when you get there?’

James looked at his watch. ‘Not yet. As you said, she probably got herself felt up at her party and will want a good fuck when she gets home.’

‘Lucky her! With that marvellous specimen of manhood to do it with.’

‘Perhaps lucky me as well. She is a very resourceful lover.’ He paused. Dare he mention it? Why not? Perhaps one so young might be offended. He’d risk it.

‘My wife loves oral sex. Do you?’

For a moment, Jill said nothing. ‘Don’t know. Never tried it.’

‘Would you like to try it now?’

Unsure what to think or say, in the darkness, Jill looked into his glimmering eyes enquiringly. She had never come across oral sex before. She was curious. ‘Go on then. Show me.’

It was necessary for James to push her thighs apart before squatting down between them in front of the passenger seat. With both his hands, he felt his way up her supple inner thighs to her vulva, found the yielding labia to draw the lips apart. The entrance to her vagina was exposed and the stiffened clitoris at the top of her vulva. James leaned his face into her, applied his mouth to the fleshy collection of folds and flaps, and ran his tongue up the whole mouth-watering gash. Jill was awash with her love syrup. James had a passion for vaginal juices. This one was slightly salty – tangy - it tasted delicious.

But there was no time to ponder on the taste. As his lips fastened on to her clitoris, Jill’s loins lunged violently at the touch. Wow! She gasped loudly. And when his tongue teased her buttin, Jill immediately went into orgasmic spasms that tore through her belly. She had never experienced anything like it before. It was scary! The contractions went on and on as she squirmed, jerked and whimpered with thrilling delight ripping through her. It was with some difficulty that James kept his mouth glued to her vulva, taken back by the intensity and ferocity of her response, but still munching at the wonderful morsel until she stopped whimpering.

A breathless Jill eventually subsided. ‘Wow!’ was all she could say.

‘Did you like it?’ James asked as he got back on the seat.

‘Phew! Love it! Fantastic!’ Jill had never known such a shattering occurrence.

Without saying a word, James took Jill’s head in his hands and drew it to his lap where his stiff cock was waiting.

‘Open your mouth,’ he whispered.

Not knowing what to expect, Jill did as she was asked, only to feel James cock being pushed into it. Gosh! Another new experience for her. She loved cock, but did she love it this much? James gradually, and gently started to fuck her mouth. Cautiously, she tasted his secretion still lingering in his foreskin, running her tongue round the head. It tasted faintly of bleach – not at all unpleasant. She started to suck at it softly, putting her hand round the base to prevent it from choking her. Deep throat was not yet in her repertoire!

As the cock slid in and out of her lips, Jill jerked it with her hand until she felt the buttocks tighten and flex. The tension built up inside James’ loins. Suddenly, she felt the discharge in her mouth. Thick and tangy. Having no suitable tissue to hand, she smeared it round her gums with her tongue, swallowed it and sat up in her seat.

‘You’d better take me home.’ she was hurriedly adjusting her clothing, struggling back into her knickers, ‘or there’ll be nothing left for your wife.’

‘I’ll manage,’ he laughed.

What a tremendous evening. Jim, Don and James! The two last ones completely unexpected. After washing through her stained blouse, Jill finally got to bed She meditated on the three very different cocks she had milked that evening, and the final wonderful oral experience with James. That really was something! Oral sex was something she had never contemplated. She must try it again, she thought, gently stroking her vulva and clitoris until she brought herself to a peaceful orgasm.

She drifted off to a restful sleep knowing that her next audition would be a success.

IV

The musical society had its annual dinner dance, but their wives accompanied all the men, so there was no chance of any casual affair, though Jill managed a dance each with James and Don. They chatted about the previous show, assuring her how wonderful she was looking and what heady perfume she wore. Both got their hands on her bare shoulders, wanting to get them on her private area, but had to be satisfied with exchanged meaningful looks, and nothing else. She took a taxi home to avoid unwanted attention from one or two of the flirty lads whose only interest in her was to feel her furry friend. And anyway, it was the wrong time of the month for her.

During the daytime, Jill worked in an insurance office with other women. There were no men below the manager. He was in his forties and it was well known that he was having an affair with the supervisor, Audrey. She was a married woman with two children in their early teens. So there were no male distractions for Jill. She was content to concentrate on with her singing studies without interference from sexual matters.

The summer passed quickly with no emotional upsets for Jill. Auditions were planned for September. Of course, her own natural acting abilities, her singing and her dazzling looks got her the soprano lead in The Mikado. The male lead was given to an impressionable young tenor she hadn’t met before. Dave had recently joined the company and, although he was not very tall, when he sang, it was clear why he had been given the part. A lovely voice. Well built, and dark-haired, he had brown mischievous eyes, lots of confidence and a ready laugh. He was, in fact, a lot of fun. Jill took to him straight away.

During rehearsals, their eyes would meet in an intimate exchange. Off the rehearsal floor Jill would hold his hand to maintain physical contact. Their voices blended together superbly. He was Jill’s first romantic stage partner and she got a crush on him! As he held her in his arms she felt her loins melt.

No stranger to stage affairs, Dave encouraged her be returning her earnest looks. He found her very attractive and seductive. It seemed to him that she started to give him the encouragement to seduce her. So he decided to test it out, by suggesting they met one Saturday afternoon at his house to practice their duets. Jill quickly agreed.

Dave’s mother worked in the local hospital giving him several opportunities to fix a date for Jill’s visit. Being also an accomplished pianist, he needed no other musician present. She stood at the side of the piano and they sang their numbers. During the most romantic one, they gazed into each other’s eyes with deep affection. When the song came to an end, he stood and went to her.

Dave took her in his arms and gazed intently into her dark eyes. She was truly beautiful. Jill looked so trusting and ingenuous. Their lips came together in a long kiss as his right hand carefully unfastened each button on her blouse before slipping into the halter bra she was wearing, to caress the soft white breast. He felt the nipple stiffen. Moving his mouth to the side of her neck and earlobes, Dave continued to stimulate her whilst he pushed the blouse from her shoulders, to fall to the carpet.

With a soft sigh of contentment, Jill closed her eyes in a romantic trance. The joy of feeling her breasts being fondled by delicate fingers stiffened the nipples to their full size. Enjoying the texture of Dave’s warm lips kissing her face and neck, Jill reached behind her back to unclasp the bra and shrug it away, leaving her breasts open to his lips. His mouth immediately fastened on the sensitive nipple sending ripples of exhilaration through her body.

Jill’s mouth went dry when she felt her loins give a jolt, as the muscles in her vagina stimulated the glands to lubricate her passage. Her arms broke out in goose pimples. She was longing for him to take her, desperate to feel his fingers inside her, but happy in the certainty that he would. Her anticipation was soon realised. She sensed Dave’s hand steal under the hem of her skirt, caressing the smooth skin on its path to her secret and most sensitive part making her limbs shiver with expectancy. The hand cupped her vulva, now oozing freely with her love juices. Her legs turned to jelly as Dave lowered her onto the leather settee, hand still smothering her furry friend.

Kneeling beside her, Dave concentrated on the soft vulva, exploring the outer contours with his fingers. Unable to stifle his impatience for longer, he unbuckled her waistband and drew the skirt over her ankles, followed by her knickers. Jill now reclined naked on the settee, eyes half-closed, a look of contentment on her face, a picture of happiness and sheer physical beauty.

Dave stared in admiration at her perfect vulva, stroking it tenderly, probing the soft folds, taking in every detail of the gorgeous lips. The prominent mound with its silky covering, the pale clitoris peeking from beneath its hood, the pouting, swollen labia. With both hands, he carefully opened the thighs wide for a full view. He studied it for a few seconds, transfixed by the vagina dilating and contracting, leaking its juices. He leaned his face into the vulva and kissed it lightly. Jill trembled at the touch, and when he fastened his mouth over both lips and clitoris to taste the succulence of her sweet mystery, she jolted with the shock, and squirmed with loud gasps of ecstasy as an unexpected series of intense spasms swept through her. She clutched the vulva in both hands for it to calm down.

Whilst Jill recovered, it didn’t take Dave more than two or three seconds to get out of his clothes. Jill opened her eyes to watch his stiff penis come into view. It stood upright against his belly, jutting from its nest of dark curls, hard and straight, throbbing with desire. His stomach muscles rippled with tension. His body was lean and taut, with a light growth body hair on his chest and belly. Jill reached out for the thick cock. Pulling Dave towards her, he knelt beside her for allow the stiff manhood to be fondled and studied, whilst he continued his close examination of her shine, her treasure trove. His hands were everywhere, smoothing her shaking belly, caressing the breasts.

Compared to other cocks Jill had seen, this was the most handsome by far. Perhaps because she wanted it to be. Not excessively long, but thicker than any of the others. With the foreskin half retracted, the head was already leaking. Jill brought it to her lips to kiss and suckle. She fondled it with great affection. Her loins were in turmoil, boiling with lust and hungry for this mate to penetrate the love tunnel. Jill decided that Dave should be the very first man to penetrate her furry friend proper. She would give him her virginity. Her maidenhead. She had been wanting to lose it for some time. This was the occasion.

Positioning himself between her open thighs, his thick shaft nudged the lips aside to find the entrance it was so eager to explore. With hands resting on each of Jill’s pale thighs, Dave paused to relish the moment of penetration. He wanted to savour the elation as he slid his cock slowly into the depths of Jill’s honeyed temple of delight. It was wet and tight. This was probably the most tender vagina he had entered. It was a beautiful moment for him.

‘Oh God!’ Jill wailed with a sob, eyes screwed tight ‘It’s marvellous – beautiful.’ Her long cry as the shaft stretched her folds apart was half joy, half anguish.

As he began to fuck her slowly, Dave watched the eager soft labia lips cling tight to his thick withdrawing cock as though begging it to return inside her temple. He listened to her agonising sobs of surprise and delight - he looked on in amazement as he drove his cock in and out of her, making love to this goddess of beauty, this stunning female body, never before entered and explored by man’s penis.

In her joyful trance, Jill grunted with each thrust of this Prince of cocks plundering her virgin treasure. She was delirious - filled with desire – the sensation was unspeakably wonderful. Every thrust was a thrill for her. Words could never describe the miracle of the joy of sex. The slight pain as his penetration stretched her had gone – only supreme exhilaration deep down in her loins. She toyed with her clitoris to enhance the pleasure, her head rolling from side to side with untold delight. Her belly was knotting up – muscles tightening and flexing. Her first orgasm with her Prince embedded inside her shrine, was approaching fast. Waves of emotion rose and fell. An enormous curtain of lust crashed into her loins, hurling her thighs into the air. She howled – she wept – she beat the shoulders of her conqueror in utter ecstasy as he tried to maintain his rhythm.

Dave was unable to control his climax either. Working feverously in Jill’s heaving thighs, his spring tightened quickly until, as she subsided from her orgasm, he was forced to withdraw his throbbing cock to eject his first jet of sperm high over her breasts to splash her cheek and splatter her breasts and belly with pearls of his juice. His cock seemed to spurt for ever!

Jill looked down their bodies. She watched the emission with fascination. This was the first time she had witnessed an ejaculating cock in broad daylight. It was thrilling! She was a woman at last! She had been deflowered by a handsome mighty cock of a wonderful man of her own choice. She was overflowing with love and joy for the conqueror of her love temple – the one who had unlocked her secret and stolen her virgin jewel.

They engaged in an orgy of sex - oral sex, exploring every piece of each other’s body with their tongues and teeth. Tasting each other, nibbling genitals. When Dave chewed on her vulva, fingering deep into the wet vagina, almost brutally squeezing the pliant labia, he lapped at her gash for a second time. Jill was more able to control the sensations in her body, taking fantastic delight in holding back the demands of her loins, gradually reaching her orgasm. She relived the incredible feelings deep in her loins, before sucking on Dave’s cock, to bring him once again to a spurting climax, splashing over his belly. She could study the sperm intently. Their second fuck was more relaxed. More deliberate. More consciously pleasurable. Every stroke of his cock a delightful experience

Eventually, reluctantly, Jill had to leave her leading man. It had been a most perfect introduction to the joy of uniting bodies together in the act of love. Male and female exploring each other. Fulfilling and satisfying.

It wouldn’t last, of course. After one repeat performance, the show went on. And when it closed, they parted, Jill to new leading men who diverted her sexual interest from the previous one.

She would always remember Gilbert & Sullivan for introducing her to the joys of sex.

12