Jill's Missing Button Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" both women kept shouting in almost perfect unison. Sally was squeezing Jill's tits; Jill was barely clinging to the backboard with her fingertips, so she let go and placed her hands over Sally's. Then she reached up, grabbed Sally's head and held it close to hers.

"Oh, shit," yelled Sam. He was shooting his hot load into Sally's churning cauldron, while gripping both women's hips harder. Jill and Sally screamed, as sparks discharged back and forth between their linked bodies.

"Oh, yeah, oh, yeah," whimpered Sally, the intensity of her orgasm beginning to subside. "Oh, Jill," she whispered into Jill's ear. "Thank you! Thank you!" She kissed Jill's neck several times.

"Sure thing, honey," whispered back Jill. Then she chuckled. "And let's not forget our brave little black bicycle here." Both women dismounted Sam and collapsed on either side of him, kissing his face, neck and chest.

"Man, you white women are the craziest I've ever seen," said Sam. "And just look at what you did to my chocolate soldier. Oh, it'll never be the same again."

"But Sammy, baby," said Sally, "Jill hasn't had her turn yet. So, you'll just have to let me revive it for her." Sally reached down and squeezed Sam's balls, while she blew in his ear.

"Oh, my, Miss Sally," said Sam, as his cock began stiffening again. "You are certainly one wicked white witch. I don't know how much more of this I can take. Haven't we found enough buttons already?"

"But baby," said Jill, climbing on top of Sam, "we still haven't found all of your buttons. So, we'll just have to keep looking, even if it takes all night long."

Sally was twirling her tongue inside Sam's ear and dragging her fingernails over his chest and belly. Jill was positioning the tip of Sam's cock between her buttocks and letting it press against her anus. For his part, Sam just slipped back into the state of delirium from before, where he felt his body being tossed back and forth between two white-crested ocean waves, one of which was named Jill and the other named Sally. It would be a long time before he reached shore again.

12