Jill's Older Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead Stuart, tell me again how you don't want this - how you all but forgot what I have to offer. Go on and explain that you don't desperately want to fuck me and haven't wanted to fuck me everyday since that night. Not only are you a bad liar, you are a pathetic liar. So go ahead and take it in while you can because you are going to have to live with the knowledge that this is as close as you are ever going to get to me."

That fucking bitch. I couldn't believe her nerve, couldn't believe her gall. She was so confident of herself, so fucking haughty as she lorded her naked self over me. Of course I wanted her. But no way would I admit to it that to her. I decided to ignore her and get out of the hot tub. I would climb out, calmly go inside and leave her to stew in the jacuzzi by herself.

However, she was standing so close to me I had very little room to stand up. She wasn't budging, though. But then neither was I. So I stood up anyway and found myself face to face with her - her body now leaning inadvertently up against mine. I couldn't help but notice that her breasts were pressed into my chest. But even more alarming was the realization that my now very erect cock was pushing through my wet shorts and poking up against Vivian's smooth flat tummy.

We both stood there for a few moments - both still as angry as anything. But neither one of us could ignore the physical contact that now existed between us. If she had put up any kind of resistance I would have hopped out and conceded defeat. But she did nothing of the sort. In fact she seemed to move slightly closer to me, putting a little more pressure on my already blood-engorged penis. I don't know if this was a deliberate move on her part but I reacted without thinking. I reached around and grabbed her curvaceous ass and pulled her closer to me, all the while grinding my cock into her. At the same moment I bent down and put as much of her right breast into my mouth as I could fit.

Vivian started to push me away, but then seemed to freeze with a low moan. She reached down and pushed my shorts down as far as she could. My cock now free sprang up to meet her waiting hand. She grabbed me tight and pulled my hardness to her pussy - rubbing herself with my cock as I continued to suck greedily on her massive tits. Within a minute or two we were both lost in an intense sexual frenzy. I couldn't pull her close enough, couldn't get enough of her in my mouth. My hands were all over her body: grabbing, rubbing and caressing. There was nothing tender about what we were engaged in, this was primal and intoxicatingly immediate. Soon I had my hand between her legs and was almost lifting her out of the water as I pressed up against her conspicuously swollen pussy. She had locked her mouth onto my neck and now had hold of my ass, pulling me closer and egging me on with groans of encouragement and pleasure. I grabbed her by the waist, lifted her up and sat her down on the edge of the hot tub. She kicked off her bikini bottom and spread her legs wide allowing me to step in between her smooth thighs. Her eyes were still ablaze with emotion, but the anger had mostly given way to lust. I grabbed both of her breasts and pinched her nipples hard. She responded by crossing her legs behind me and pulling me toward her. Foreplay was now over; both of us needed me inside her.

My erect cock was positioned perfectly at the right height to enter her. The lips of her pussy were engorged and spread invitingly apart. I stepped forward and she guided me in with her left hand. Instantly I was up to the hilt, all of me inside as her abundant lubrication ensured unhindered access to her depths. She leaned forward, kissed me a few times and then bit me hard on my lower lip - actually drawing a little blood. I found this both incredibly sexy and more than a little infuriating. I reacted instinctively by backing off for a second and then slamming myself forward as hard as I dared - once more sinking into her as far as I could. Vivian threw her head back and begged me to do it again, while she locked her legs even tighter around me. Staring into each other's eyes I started pumping in earnest. With every thrust she was there to meet me. Her ferocious gaze dared me to go harder, to go faster. I obliged best I could and was soon in the throws of a very intense orgasm. I don't know if she came or not, but at that point I really didn't care.

With both of us momentarily spent we just sort of froze in the position we were in. We were both still too overcome with raw emotion and adrenaline to engage in any kind of tenderness. She surprised me by moving back and getting to her feet. Before I knew it she turned and ran into the house. I watched as her magnificent ass retreated from me and disappeared through the patio doors. Still horny I got up and followed her in - but I didn't see any sign of her. Hearing something I followed the sound upstairs into Jill's bedroom. I stepped in but still didn't see Vivian anywhere. Just then something pushed me hard from behind and I fell onto Jill's bed in response to the blow. Vivian was there looking down at me, eyes still ablaze and maybe even more pissed off than ever:

"Hey asshole, who gave you the right to do that? Don't you even think of ever touching me again."

I felt my anger bubble up once more, pissed that she would hit from behind and pissed that she would blame me for what had just happened between us. I darted over and grabbed her by the leg, pulling her fighting form closer and eventually throwing her onto the bed with me. Furious, she slapped me across my face. I grabbed both her wrists and pinned them to the bed. With me now straddling her, I noticed that I had become hard again - very hard. I looked down at her and said:

"You are going to pay for that. And for your information, I have just begun to touch you. Now, put me in your mouth and start sucking."

Even as these events were unfolding I was surprised to hear something like that come out of my mouth. And for a second I wavered, thinking I had gone too far. But with my command I felt some of the fight go out of Vivian. I got off her and she began to lower herself to my crotch. When she seemed to pause for a second in reluctance I grabbed her head and made sure her mouth continued it's journey downward. She enveloped me with her warm lips, sucking and licking my hardness with increasing abandon. I felt myself getting light headed with desire and before I knew it I began to make my own way down to the treasure that lay between her legs. I put my hand between her thighs and easily pried them apart. At this very moment I wanted nothing more than to bury my face in that glorious pussy of hers - a pussy that had played a starring role in both my dreams and nightmares over the last 14 years. I dove in and started licking and sucking with the same enthusiasm I used to fuck her just a few minutes before. She responded by picking up the pace as well, bobbing up and down on my cock while she gently carressed my testicles. We stayed like this for a very long time, locked together in an exhausting 69. I don't know how many times she came, but with each orgasm Vivian would clamp her thighs down on my head then spread her legs even further apart in an invitation for me to continue. When I finally came Vivian made sure to swallow every drop. Completely spent we both collapsed back on the bed.

I drifted off and didn't wake for a couple of hours. I took a shower, got dressed and made my way downstairs where Vivian was cooking something that smelled delicious. We made some awkward small talk. The after-effect of the afternoon's events were still very much with us. We enjoyed a nice dinner and by the second bottle of wine we both finally began to relax. She brought up what happened first by admitting that it was the most intense sexual encounter she had enjoyed in years. For me there was no such comparison to make. I had never even remotely experienced anything like that before. Soon we were recounting the details of what happened. Within a few minutes I was getting hard again and Vivian began showing unmistakable signs of arousal as well. But what she said next really sent me over the top:

"Stuart, what do you say the two of us re-create that night you spent on Mommy and Daddy's deck 14 years ago."

To my surprise I was not the least bit ashamed when she brought this up. Actually I was feeling quite the opposite. Vivian was the consummate sexual enchantress; maybe her ex-husbands actually got something in exchange for all the money their divorces cost them.

Quickly I stripped down and made my way out to the patio, taking a seat just outside the sliding glass doors. I wanted to turn off all the outside lights, but Vivian wanted them on.

"This time I want to watch you while you watch me," she said through a sly smile.

As I watched her strip from the other side of the glass patio doors, it became apparent to me that she had spent some time planning this. Under her jeans and t-shirt Vivian had on a set of black garters that were matched by the sexiest panties and bra I had ever seen. By the time she started shedding her stockings my cock was as hard as it was going to get and I was unabashedly rubbing myself. Not wanting to waste an orgasm on my right hand, though, I made my way to the glass doors so I could join her inside. But before I could get there, Vivian leaned forward and locked them on me. She stood there on the other side of the glass, now completely naked, obviously enjoying my predicament. So she wanted to play this scenario all the way through. Without any hesitation I took off around the side of the house and made for the front door. That fact that I was nude, sporting a very erect penis and was quite exposed to anyone who came wondering out on our well lit street meant nothing to me. When I got to the front door I found it too was locked. No doubt she would have left me out here for quite a while longer - taking immense pleasure in my humiliation.

But I still had a card to play. I raced to the side of the house then over to the stairs that led down to the basement. Reaching up and grabbing a key that we kept hidden above the door, I let myself inside and quietly made my way to the stairs. As I reached the upstairs landing I could see that Vivian was standing next to the dining room table, back to me while she peered out the glass doors waiting for me to show up.

Silently I made my way across the living room, grabbed her by the shoulders and forcibly bent her over the table. I had taken her by surprise, but she wasn't going down without a fight. She tried to turn around and was throwing backward punches my way. I barely avoided her flailing fists and drove my hips up against her ass to keep her in place. I then reached around her and grabbed her by the elbows to protect myself. Now that she was somewhat subdued, I started to grind my cock into her ass. I rubbed myself back and forth across her, loving how it felt on my dick when she tried to wiggle away. Then I reached down and guided my cock so it was just resting on the opening to her pussy. That seemed to stop her resistance. In fact, after a few moments of inaction, she began thrusting her hips backwards - trying to get me to enter her. I decided against that for the time being. It was time to take a little revenge for her mischief:

"Come on Stuart, put it in. I'm sorry about locking you out, but now you are just being plain cruel."

I let her suffer, teasing her a little more by refusing to give her what she so plainly wanted. Eventually I couldn't take any more either and I slowly let my cock slide into her. She reacted by becoming far more vocal than she had been that afternoon. She moaned and begged me to go further - to fuck her and fuck her hard. I was content starting off slowly, though. I wanted to spend some time playing with her body - squeezing her exposed ass and then grabbing her breasts with both of my hands and pulling her up to me. The sex may have not been as frantic as it was earlier in the day, but it was just as pleasurable. She came with an explosive shudder and I shot my load just a few seconds later.

It's been 18 months since this all happened. Vivian ended up deciding that the only person she was willing to trust with her finances was someone in the family. I was the logical choice, of course. And so Vivian has started making frequent visits to our place so I can keep up with her books. And since she lives a two-hour drive away, Jill invariably invites her sister to spend the night in our guest room. Vivian always accepts and, once Jill is asleep, has made a habit of visiting me in my bedroom. The sex between us is always equal parts playful and ferocious. I guess it is lucky for me that Jill is such a sound sleeper. This arrangement has also produced a welcome side effect. Though my wife is still the same controlling bitch she has always been, I guess I have become far less tolerant of her nonsense - especially when it comes to sex. Energized by my relationship with her sister, I have started making far more frequent visits to Jill's bedroom. And once there I can't help but bring some of the passion and sense of adventure that sex with Vivian has imbued me with. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when, after a few months, Jill started making the occasional foray to my bedroom as well. In fact, just the other day she suggested that we move back into the same bedroom. Of course I nixed that idea. Some things are better left just the way they are.