Jill's Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so amazing baby. I never thought I would meet a girl like you. I can't imagine someone being more perfect for me." I said, running my fingers through her hair.

Denise grinned impishly, "Who knew you were looking for a woman with a cock?"

I tweaked one of her nipples, "You know its more than that baby. Even if you didn't have a cock I would still love you. You're smart, funny, kind, and drop dead gorgeous. And you have a wonderful attitude when it comes to sex. Most girls I've been with thought being on top was kinky and anything beyond that was perverted. I swear, one girl I was with got upset because I wanted oral sex. She said it was gross."

Denise smiled and kissed my chest, "I've only been with one other guy and that was a one time thing. It didn't really bother me much until I changed, but of course then I was so ashamed of what I had become I didn't dare try to date anyone. Until I met you that is. That night at the movies, I could barely pay attention because I wanted you so bad. Something about you just captivated me."

I chuckled,"I felt the same way. I spent the whole movie trying to figure out some way to talk to you. And I'm very glad I did" I said kissing her lips.

She kissed me back, softly at first but then her passion grew and her tongur forced its way into my mouth. I felt her growing against my belly and I wondered what would happen next. With her you never knew.

Without warning, she flipped me over on my belly and lay on top of me, her cock pressed between my asscheeks. By now there was a sizeable puddle of cum on the bed, most of it hers. She scooped some up in her hand and used it to lube herself up. She postioned her fat cockhead at my backdoor and began to push. I was surprised by her sudden aggression. She slid all the way into me in one smooth motion then pinned my hands with hers. Unable to move, all I could do was lay there and let her take me. Her teeth bit into my neck as she started to move in and out. My ass burned but for some reason I didn't protest her rough treatment.

Denise growled in my ear as her thrusts became more forceful, "Thats it bitch take my big cock."

No one had ever spoken to me that way before, but instead of being angry I found myself getting turned on. She fucked me hard and deep while she bit and licked the back of my neck. I grunted and groaned as she had her way with me, my hole quickly getting very sore but still finding myself unable to speak up. I felt her lips at my ear again, "You love getting fucked don't you slut?"

I didn't know what to say to her, could hardly believe she was acting this way. She pulled my hair hard, "Answer me bitch! You love getting fucked, don't you?"

I whimpered in pain, "Yes baby I love getting fucked."

"I knew it. You couldn't wait to offer me your ass, could you?"

"No baby."

She let go of my hair and concentrated on fucking me as hard and fast as she could, her powerful body making any struggling on my part a futile gesture. Her balls smacked mine painfully with each thrust. My mind was stunned by what was happening. I had never suspected she could be this way, or that I would find myself even more attracted to her because of it.

I writhed and moaned under her until she flooded my ass with her cream, filling me just as full as before. Her teeth were dug into my neck as she came and when she finally finished she rolled us both over so I lay on top of her my ass still impaled on her cock.

As she held me she whispered in my ear, "You belong to me now. I own you, understand? Say it."

Before I could stop myself I heard myself answering, "Yes baby, I'm yours. Now and always."

She ran her hand down my chest and murmured, "Good boy."

Denise let me up and I eased her cock out of my ass then lay beside her. She stroked my hair and purred softly, "It feels right that I should own you, doesn't it?"

I nuzzled her breast, "If anyone else said that I'd tell them to piss off. You, on the other hand, well now that its been said, some part of me feels like you've owned me since the day we met."

"I know what you mean baby. Mmmmm oh the fun I'm going to have with you. Now get up so we can change the sheets and go to bed."

My legs trembled as I stood up and helped her change the bedding. While we put on the fresh sheets I stared at her and knew that I had indeed belonged to her since the day we met. The act we had just performed had bonded us more strongly than any marriage ceremony ever could. She truly was my Goddess and I would worship her till the day I died.

Two days later I moved in with her.

12