Jill's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, I said I was sorry," Jude interrupted. "What else can I do?"

"It's okay Jude, I get it! If you don't have time...then you don't have time." Right then, Jill spotted me. She pointed me out to her husband with a nod and continued, "All right, go to work, and we'll talk about it later."

I figured that was my cue to leave and I closed the car door behind me. "What was that all about?" asked Frank. "Shit, I don't know," I lied, "maybe it was about never getting married! Maybe Kate really did do me a favor, ya' think? Let's get outta here!"

Well anyway...the party sucked! There were a lot of adults there, helping their boys move stuff out and nothing ever got really going. There was one chick who seemed to be into me pretty good (and I wouldn't have minded getting into her pants,) but it looked like she was very high maintenance and I figured if I fucked her, she'd have called me fifty times a day for a month. No way in HELL!

Frank wanted to stay for a while, and I wanted to go. So when his buddy Fordie said he'd give Frank a ride home, he let me take his car. I pulled into my driveway around 11:30 and walked to the rear of the house. I always liked to go in the back door this late, my folks bedroom was pretty near the front door.

Just as I opened the back gate, a voice in the darkness said, "Hi George!"

I turned...and there was Jill, standing in the shadows under her back bay window, sucking on a cigarette. "Hey Jill, what're you doing there?"

"Aww...couldn't sleep, was sittin' on the patio chair, thinking...smoking...it sure is a nice night. Where did you go?"

I was standing fairly close to her now. Damn! Even in the dim light she looked pretty sexy! She must have had on a pair of her husband's boxer shorts and a cutoff t-shirt that came down to just above the waistband of the shorts. She was braless for sure and the cotton T tented off her big titties. I love that look!

"Umm...there was a frat party on Nashville Road. Pretty dull, but hey...I was able to down a few beers, so it wasn't a total loss!"

She took another drag from her cigarette, "I used to love those parties; things got out of hand sometimes."

"Did you like that?" I asked. She smiled faintly. "Were you a watcher...or a participant?"

Jill looked at me with that look again, the one that said, "Should I let this go on?" Then she replied, "Uhhh...I told you before I had my share of fun in college!"

"Tell me about one of your favorite parties."

"I don't think I should; your mother certainly would not approve."

"How do you know?"

"We've had several talks...she's a wonderful woman!"

I looked at her, wondering if she could sense the lust in my voice, "Would your husband approve?"

She hesitated, "At this point, I don't know if he'd approve or not."

"Can I ask you something, Jill?"

Jill leaned back against the side wall, "Sure...what?"

"What were you two fighting about earlier?" I waited as she flicked her cigarette butt into the grass and just looked at me...so I went on, "You had more fun in college, didn't you!"

That broke her down! She giggled and stood up straight, "Yup! I guess you could say I did."

I stepped closer and made no attempt to hide my desire, "Ever wish you could have fun like that again?"

Even in the dim light I could see her nipples straining against the thin cotton. Jill turned her face away from me and down so I couldn't see her reaction. "Nooo...I don't think about that."

"You don't?" I continued to press her, "You don't remember what it was like to touch a guy's hard cock for the very first time? You don't remember what it was like for him to take you into one of the bedrooms and..." Right in the middle of that sentence, Jill shivered as if she'd caught a chill; I hesitated, then finished it, "...and go down on your pussy until you came all over his face. You don't remember his eight inches sliding into your wet girl-slit and filling your..." She gasped so sharply that I stopped again!

She folded her arms up under her breasts and pulled herself inside them as if trying to get warm. I smiled and said softly, "You're horny...aren't you?" Her eyes locked on mine. "You're horny and Jude decided he'd rather go to work!"

Abruptly, Jill turned and went into the house. The screen door bumped shut behind her. "Damn!" I thought to myself, "...pushed it too far that time!" I turned and leaned against the wall just like she had.

I probably shouldn't have said anything; she didn't need me adding to her problems! But this was a lot like the one time before I started seeing Kate: between relationships, horny as hell, down on women but needing to fuck someone. My thoughts drifted back to the one particular frat party that Frank and I went to just before Christmas break a year-and-a-half ago. We'd just finished first quarter exams and everyone absolutely cut-the-fuck loose! It was awesome!

There had to be about a hundred people there and before an hour went by everyone was either drunk or close to it. I was sitting on the pool table in their great room and right before my eyes, Frank and another guy named Brett were talking two freshmen girls named Felecia and Nancy right out of their tops. God! They were so fuckin' hot too! They started leaning on the guys and pretty soon Frank and Nancy were sucking face. His hands were all over her tits, cupping them hard and rolling her stiff nipples, their tongues darting back and forth in each other's mouths!

Brett had pushed Felecia's left tit up her chest and he was busy lapping and sucking at it. Damn! Those boobs were somethin' and the nipples were incredibly erotic; fiery red with huge aureoles. She pulled on the back of Brett's head forcing as much tit into his mouth as he could take! My cock was so freakin' hard I was afraid for it's safety so I moved back from them a ways and picked up another beer.

That's when I noticed this chick by the keg; a girl that I didn't know. She was starting to tap another beer so I asked, "Can I do that for ya?"

God, she was stunning, maybe 5' 7 or 8 and very brunette. Her figure was nice for being so tall and she had a beautiful rack, accentuated with a very tight tank top. So as I handed her the glass, I said, "I'm George...don't think I've seen you around before."

"I'm Nikki...and no...I'm just a freshman, haven't been here before; just so happens my boyfriend knows Frank over there." She gestured over to where by this time Frank and Brett had Nancy and Felecia's clothes off and they were sprawled next to each other on the sofa. The guys were down between the girls' legs eatin' pussy for all they were worth. Nancy and Felecia were squirming all over the cushions and...Man, were they ever making a racket!

"You know those girls?"

"Shit yes! Those two are my best friends Nancy and Felecia; I can't believe them sometimes!"

"Well Damn!" I exclaimed, "they sure look like they're havin' a good time, don't ya think?"

I'll never forget it when she said, "Oh, hell yesss!! I just wish someone would eat me out like that!"

I asked her, "What? Are you shittin' me? Doesn't your boyfriend do it?"

"Fuck no, he never has!" Nikki's eyes were riveted on her friends. Her breathing looked shallow and she took two or three nervous sips from her beer. She answered me without looking at me. "We used to fuck a lot. But lately, we go to parties and shit but hardly spend any time together; notice how alone I look?"

Over on the sofa, Nancy was mixing a scream with a groan as a great orgasm tore through her. I blinked hard at the sight because Felecia was sucking Nancy's left tit as she exploded.

"Oh, my God!" Nikki breathed, "That looks sooo fucking good! Mmmm!"

And so I asked her, "Got any money, Nikki?"

Nikki's looked at me; she was buzzed pretty good but she was also on fire...I knew I was gonna have her! "What for?" she replied, taking another sip of beer.

"My ten bucks says I can get you off with my tongue in less than a minute!"

She clearly wasn't expecting me to say that as evidenced by the guffaw that shot beer out her nose! I laughed too and handed her my napkin. After wiping her face, she raised an eyebrow and smiled at me, "Damn it...I don't have any money or I'd take that bet!"

"Sooo too bad!" I teased. Leaning forward, I whispered in her ear, "because I'm fuckin' good at it!"

Nikki shivered. She hid her mouth behind her beer glass and stared at me over the top of it for several seconds. Then she turned back to see how Nancy and Felecia were doing. The four of them had reversed things. Now Frank and Brett were on the sofa and the girls were between their legs. Nancy was licking Frank's huge shaft like a lollipop and Felecia was deep throating Brett. Frank's head was thrown back and he was grimacing like he was in pain; but Brett had a hold of Felecia's ears, his eyes glued to her face. Nikki and I heard him, "Ohhh Fuck! Fuck yeah!!! That's it Baby! God!! That's it...Suck my fuckin' cock...Ohhhhh Baby! Damn...Damn that's good! Take it all! Take my dick down your fuckin' throat and suck it til I shoot my cum! Fuck Yeah!"

Nancy started frantically pumping the base of Frank's cock and tonguing the sensitive underside of the head with just the tip of her tongue. With a loud "OHH FUCK!" Frank's first spasm shot a glob into her hair and his second roped across her cheek. Nancy milked his cock to the head two quick times and three or four spurts hit her in the mouth. She licked her lips as if it was the tastiest thing in the world!

I didn't realize Brett and Felecia were watching that until I heard Brett say, "Shit Frank! How much you got in that gun?" God it was hot; I heard Nikki groan next to me as Felecia spat on Brett's dick a couple of times and started hand-jobbing him tight. Brett's eyes snapped back to her and she leaned under his crotch and gently sucked one of his balls into her mouth. It was incredible how she could balance jacking him hard with her hand and rolling his sack and balls softly in her mouth.

Brett must have been impressed, HA! He fuckin' lost it in seconds! "FUCK! I"M GONNA SHOOT! OHHHH FUCKKK!" Felecia let his balls go and bent his cock into her mouth! Brett groaned as his hot stuff blasted down her throat!

"Oh My Goddd!" I heard Nikki exclaim. I realized she had taken me by the arm, and her eyes were darting back and forth from me to them.

Taking her by the hand, I said, "C'mon, let's go!" and headed for the stairs. If her boyfriend started looking, I sure didn't want him finding her! Hopefully everyone would be in the great room watching the show and sure enough Frank's room was deserted. As if it had been prepped for us, there were a couple huge candles burning; one on the desk and one on his dresser, casting the room in a cozy glow.

"You okay, Nikki?" I asked, but she must have been because she was already removing her top.

"God! I'm so horny!" she breathed. She looked real fuckin' hot, standing there in her strapless bra bathed in candlelight. She giggled, "George...you sure it's okay that I don't have any money?"

I chuckled but just took her hand and led us over to the bed. Sitting on the edge, I held her by the hips and looked at her. "Damn...you're boyfriend's an idiot, Baby! I can't wait to do this!"

Nikki smiled and took me by the face. Our initial kiss was aggressive, demanding! Our tongues were stabbing at each other's mouth and it didn't take long to steam up the room. Nikki began moaning into my mouth and seconds later I reached for the bra and peeled it down to her waist. Her tits were quivering with anticipation and I ran my hands over them, the brutally hard nipples scoring my palms.

These touches stopped the kiss and Nikki, with both hands around the neck, pulled my face toward her right boob! I swirled my tongue around her areole a few times before flicking the teat rapidly a few hundred times! Nikki groaned and then shifted me over to the other nipple. "Do that again," she hissed, "Fuck....that feels good!"

Somehow she shifted her stance a bit and straddled my left thigh, then sat down on it. When she started grinding her pussy into my leg right through her jeans, I could tell that her arousal had jumped up another three levels. Her moans became shrill and she gasped for air. Keeping her left hand around my neck, she grabbed her right tit again and forced it into my mouth. "Suck this one again, George...Mmm...FUCK Yeah! Ohhh Goddd....yeah!" I sucked it hard trying to tear it off her breast. Nikki just screamed for more and so I nipped at it a bit with my teeth. She cried out and sucked some more air, "Ohhhh Shit yesssss!!"

I was biting pretty hard by this time and she could only take a few more seconds of that; then she pushed me off and reached for my shirt, yanking it up and over my head. She looked at my chest and nipples and grinned, "Let me see the rest of you!" She backed off my leg and began unbuttoning her jeans.

"Yeah," I added, standing up and undoing mine, "who needs these fuckin' clothes anyway?"

"It ain't the clothes that's gonna do the fucking" she giggled.

When we were both nude we came together and kissed some more. Nikki had her hands between us...feeling my cock and balls, "Mmm," she murmured, "pretty nice!"

I kissed her again and reached for her sweet ass, spreading her cheeks. My right middle finger poked at her anus and Nikki shivered. "Ohhh," I whispered, "you like that, huh? Maybe you need me to tongue-fuck your asshole a little bit too!"

She smiled, "Ohhh yeah...I do!" and drove her tongue into my mouth again. I reached lower and wet my finger with her juices before pushing it into her ass up to the first knuckle, causing her to gasp sharply. Nikki was totally on fire now and after ten seconds of my finger wiggling around in her ass she cried out again and pushed me down on the bed.

"You ready to eat my pussy? You better be!"

I laughed and flipped around on the bed, my head hanging halfway over the edge. "I hope you can cum standing up!"

Nikki bent down and kissed me upside down; her hands slid down my chest and her fingers started rolling, then strumming my nipples. Goddd, she was a great kisser! I could feel my cock pulsing and jumping all over the place, and just as I was about to tell her to suck it she pushed off of me and then stepped over my head.

It was then that I noticed she was shaved, and as she lowered that pretty little pussy to my mouth she said, "Okay, It's ready...give it your best shot, Georgie!" She giggled and leaned forward, placing her hands on my thighs for support. Quick and hard, I shoved my tongue into her hole, trying to shock her! Nikki gasped and flinched but immediately sat down harder on my face, spreading her legs a little more for me. "Naughty, naughty, Georgie!" she sighed. When I briefly lapped at her asshole she murmured, "Oh, my Godd!" and when I ran the tip of my tongue from her anus to her clit, digging between her folds on the way, she squealed, "Ohhh, FUCK YESSS!"

So when I did it again and got the same response, I reached around and grabbed her ass cheeks, pulling them apart! She right away scooted up a bit more and I began sucking at her asshole! "Ohhhhh Godddd, YESSSS!" she cried (and I mean literally crying), her voiced was choked and hoarse. "That's it, baby! Suck my ass...suck it! Oh FUCKKK!!" I could feel her hand by my chin and knew she was frigging her clit frantically. I let go of her right cheek and reached up to pinch at her nipple and shake her tittie.

"Ohh Godd...I'm gonna fuckin' cum already!" I could tell her teeth were clenched and when she said that, I stabbed my tongue into her wet hole and she went off like a firecracker! Nikki spasmed hard three times and then trembled for several seconds more. Shit! Was she ever vocal too!

When she started to calm down a little, I immediately went back to licking her girl-slit again which caught her by surprise! "Oh, my Goddd, Mmmm!! Ohhhhhhhh!!" she moaned. She pulled her labia apart and gave my tongue complete access and I flicked my tongue on her swollen clit quick as a hummingbird. If I could have, I would've finger-fucked her too, but being that I couldn't reach her hole I started pinching her teats again and sucking her clit harder. "Ahhhhh...FUCK!! Ohh FUCK YESSS! Uhhhhhh..." I sure loved hearing her. I must have been doing a good job! Nikki came again with a shuddering groan and sat down hard on my face, almost smothering me.

After not breathing a while...I had to push her up a bit, and she immediately stepped off and flopped onto the bed, "Damn...damn, George...that was sooo good! Thank you..." her voice trailed away.

I let her recover some more while I picked up my pants and reached into the pocket for a condom. Slipping it on, I said, "My turn Nik...from what I see...that pussy could use a good, hard fucking too!"

Nikki smiled from under that mess of dark hair, "Oh yesss, definitely! You good at that too?"

Climbing onto the bed, I knelt between her legs and pulled her hips toward me. She scootched up and helped me slip my dick into her. "Ohhh Fuck!" I said as I thrust into her pussy a couple of times. It took several seconds to find a rhythm, but when we did...Goddd, did we ever go at it!

I think I only lasted maybe six or seven minutes but we went from that position to missionary and then to doggy without missing too many beats. Nikki was clutching at her tits and she alternated whimpering and screaming, "Oh SHIT! Ohhh Yesss! FUCK! Fuck me...FUCK ME!" I think she came at least two more times but I was sooo groaning and grunting with effort, banging her hard...our thighs slapping together, that it was hard to tell. When I came... I thought my dick blew off! It was one of the best orgasms I ever had! Lying next to Nikki afterward, I remember we just looked at each other. I'm pretty sure we were both thinking the same things...Goddd, that was great! Do we do it again? Do we have time? Is this it? Will we ever see each other again? All that shit...Damn! It was such a good memory!

"Night Jill!" I said to her door pretty loud, hoping she'd hear; but the house was silent. As I started for my own back door, I realized my cock was hard and that I was gonna have a hell of a time falling asleep unless I did something about it.

The next morning I woke up late again and went outside with a cup of coffee. I sat there for twenty minutes sipping and fantasizing, sipping and fantasizing...I couldn't stop! Getting my rocks off last night had felt good, but it wasn't near enough. I had this clear image of peeling off Jill's bikini top and having my way with those incredible boobs. It was so vivid, I didn't even hear her back door open.

She startled me, "Hi, George...you asleep?"

I looked at her giggling self, standing in the shadow of the garage. I smiled and said, "I think I owe you an apology, Jill."

"What for?"

"Oh, maybe for being a little too forward last night. I didn't mean to offend you."

Jill looked at the ground thoughtfully and then lifted her head. Her hair hung over her left eye in a very sultry manner but her right eye stared at me for several seconds before she asked, "What DID you mean to do?" She pushed her hair behind her ears with both hands, but her gaze never left my face. God...Yes! Those eyes were burning with desire; I'd seen this look before, and my cock jumped!

"Really...I was just playin'; I was horny myself and some of the thoughts I was havin' fun with all day just kinda spilled out."

"You...you didn't mean it?"

Oh, my God! Every aroused word her body language could say, she was sayin' it! My dick began to harden again...rapidly!

"Oh no, I meant it all right. It's just...given a chance to say it all over again, maybe I'd have said it different."

Jill smiled, "I...I think you said it pretty good; but...given the chance, how would you say it right?"