Jill's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I was grinning and didn't even bother trying to hide the bulge in my boxers. "I think I would have said, 'Look, Jill...we don't know each other very well, but we both need to get laid. I think you're sexy as hell and if you want to, we could have some fun and fool around a little'."

She really did look hot in that jog-bra...standing there on one leg, her arms folded across her chest, one hand trailing fingers along her collarbone and down to her cleavage. She was trying not to stare at the bulge in my shorts, but not doing a very good job of it. Jill licked her lips and looked up at me.

"George...I..."

When she hesitated I finished her sentence, "Never did it before, huh?"

She giggled nervously, "Oh sure...I've had sex before!" We both laughed a little.

"No...I mean...well...you know what I mean."

"That part doesn't bother me much," she said, tossing her hair out of her face again. "But your mother and I..." she hesitated.

"My parents aren't home, won't be for hours!" I wanted to go over and take her in my arms, but the bulge...and the neighbors...I waited. Jill's eyes moved back and forth from my face to my cock. She was dying for this! Hell, I was dying for it! My hard-on was screaming for pussy! I really wanted to stroke myself right then, but thought that might be tacky. "Jill?"

"Yes?"

"Will you let me fuck you?" I tried to put a sensual emphasis on the word, but wasn't sure how I did.

I thought she would say yes, but instead she asked, "Just once, okay?"

"Whatever you say..."

"Goddd, what am I doing?" I heard her say softly to herself, but to me she said, "Okay, George, just once though; and we have to do it in your bedroom, not mine. Would that be all right?"

"Of course, whatever you say!"

She turned to go, "Give me five minutes; go in and leave the side door open." Our two houses had side doors that faced each other.

"Okay...but Jill?" I just had to crank this up just a little more.

"Yes?"

"How do you like your sex? I'm pretty damn horny!"

There was nothing shy about her reply, "God, I haven't had sex in so long...since it's just once, you can have your way with me, George," and she disappeared into the house.

I took the back steps in a single bound, my dick still hard and swinging wildly under my shorts. Flipping open the lock on the side door, I was a blur of activity: deodorizing, brushing, shaving...you name it, and four minutes later stood at the head of steps waiting for her.

Four minutes after that, the thought crossed my mind that maybe she changed her mind. Two minutes after that my cock was easing back toward softness again. Three minutes after that I was muttering under my breath. But one minute after that...the door opened and Jill emerged wearing a bathrobe. Looking both ways as if crossing a street, she quickly slipped across and into our door.

Looking up at me from the bottom, she whispered, "Hi!"

I chuckled and replied (out loud), "Hi...There's no one here and they won't be back til 7:00. You want a drink? Coffee or anything?"

Jill scooted up the stairs saying, "No thanks...just give me your cock!"

I'm going to try and adequately describe what happened next in this little soap opera...I'll try, but it won't be easy. Suffice it to say, the next hour was intense, and it was fucking glorious! When she got to the top of the steps, she dropped her robe...and OH, MY GOD! She was beautifully nude under it! Those boobs were just how I imagined them...heavy globes with apple colored areolas and fat nipples! They hung perfectly in place over her paunchy tummy (a paunch which doesn't bother me in the least I might add,) and she reached for my t-shirt and whisked it over my head. I pushed off my boxers and smiled as my cock was sprung. She stepped into my space and let those hard points of hers score my belly while our eyes bore into each other's. She took my hands and placed them over each tit and I held them, cupped them, lifted them high and thumbed the teats aggressively.

Jill's eyes closed as she felt the electricity surge once but when they opened again I lost it and reached one hand behind her for her hair. Grabbing a handful, I forced her hard against the door and pulled down so she faced up. That first kiss was fuckin' raw! Our mouths devoured each other's; lips, tongues...everything! We kissed with our eyes wide open...hungry! I kept squeezing her right tit and when I started pinching the nipple really hard she lost it even more and with both hands behind my head, she pulled my face into hers with a fury.

My hard dick was sticking her in the abdomen. Jill's one hand kept pulling my head into her mouth, but the other reached for my pole, jacking it twice then sliding down to cup my balls. We still hadn't let up on the kiss yet, but I did let go of Jill's hair so I could stick my fingers in the crack of her ass! When she felt that, she spread her legs a bit more so I could flick at her anus! God, I was going crazy because it appeared she was in love with ass-play just as much as me!

She broke the kiss briefly to hiss, "I hope you love it all...because I want it all!" Then she stabbed her tongue deep into my mouth again, pulling on my head even harder! I let go of her boob and slid my hand down her tummy, curling a finger into her navel and then under and between her legs. Her pussy lips were dripping with her juices, and I smeared the slick stuff all around even more with four fingers. All this time I was still fingering her asshole with the other hand and when I two-fingered her vagina at the same time, Jill squealed into my mouth, wrapping her arms around me and kinda humping onto my fingers.

Unbelievably, the kiss hadn't let up yet, but I was finger-fucking her against the wall with both hands. When my right hand would fuck out of her pussy and then plunge back in, the pad of my index finger would slide hotly across Jill's swollen clit, each thrust making her gasp

and tremble.

Finally...I broke the kiss and whispered, "You need to cum, Babe? You need to get off on my fingers?"

Jill looked possessed as she choked out, "Oh..hhh, Goddd...Y..e..sss!" When she threw her head back I fucked her quicker and harder. Her face and neck were flushed and she hung onto my waist, her forearms pushing her tits together; each finger thrust causing them to shake and quiver so erotically. "Ohhh, FUCK...Here it comes! Geo-orge! Oh, My Godd! I'm gonna c-cum...Oh Shit Yesssssss!" She spasmed out like she was punched in the stomach and my fingers slipped out of her cunt as she almost doubled over.

God, that woman came hard! She groaned loudly as each of about five strong contractions slammed her and I just rubbed her back lightly as she shook, her ass flat against the wall. At first I thought we were then gonna move it to the bedroom, but I was wrong.

When she looked up, Jill had my cock in her hand again and she said to me, "Now spread your legs, George!" God!? Was she gonna finger my ass too! I hoped so! Katie would never touch my ass (said guys' asses were gross) but as I spread my legs, Jill slipped her lips around my shaft and slid it all the way down her throat! OH, MY GOD! What a feeling!

I watched as she reached for her pussy and stuck two fingers inside to lube them up and when she shoved that same hand between my legs and felt for my anus I cried out just like her, "OH FUCK, BABE! Shit!!! Ohhh, my Godddd!" Jill rimmed my asshole with her fingertip and then opened that puckered hole and pushed inside to the first knuckle. She was lapping my shaft like a lollipop and both sensations sent me reeling. "Ohhh Ba..beee...you are soo gonna make me cum if you keep doing that!" She just smiled and sucked my knob harder.

It was so incredible watching her perform on me. She was licking and sucking and looking at me from the top of her eyes. I had a hold of her hair, not knowing if I should pull her off of me, or pull her onto me! By now I was literally fucking her mouth...rocking my hips slowly and pushing down her throat and back. Jill sucked the silky flesh hard, then softly (changing the rhythm) all the while fingering my ass.

"Oh FUCKKK! Yessss! I'm gonna shoot, Jill...get ready! Oh Yeahhh! OHHH FUCKKK!" Jill kept her mouth right there and pumped the base of my dick near the sack! The first jet of jizz blew into the back of her throat, and then she pulled her mouth back to the head and took the rest on her lips and tongue. God, it was so beautiful to watch! On just about my last spurt she slid her finger out of my ass and held my cock with both hands, giggling as the contractions subsided.

I could feel her looking at me as she rubbed my shaft, trying to keep it from going soft, "Are we warmed up yet, Baby?"

I laughed, but she couldn't see my eyes...they were covered with my right hand as I tried to calm down. "I think so! We got some of the preliminaries done. You ready for that fucking I promised?"

"Hell, no! That orgasm was great but now I want to see how you eat my pussy...Are you as good with your tongue as you are with the fingers?"

Our eyes locked again. She was freakin' on fire! Her eyes flashed at me and while she stroked my cock she scooted closer and we kissed again. She was easily the best kisser I ever had; the perfect combination of soft, wet, and aggressive. Jude's libido had to have been completely fucked up to pass up sex with this chick. Just the kissing alone was worth the price of admission, but that blow job was just as awesome! I pulled her up from her knees and led her to the bedroom where we sat on the side of the bed.

We made out for another five minutes while she was groping my cock. I'm not sure if it was that or the kissing, but at any rate, I was hard as steel again at the end of it. The kiss broke and Jill whispered, "This is a beautiful cock, George, thanks for letting me have it."

"Oh, I'm gonna let you have it all right; But let's see how you like my dining skills first!"

Jill laughed out loud and pushed away. "Well good, I love your enthusiasm! Do I get to pick the position?"

"Of course! What's your pleasure?"

"Here, you lay down there on your back."

I flopped down and Jill propped my head up with a pillow. I was fairly close to the headboard, but she didn't say anything about that. My cock was sticking up and I began stroking it myself as she straddled my face and began to lower her cunt onto my mouth. God...this was gonna be good! Every muscle in my body was twitching as I watched her reach down and spread her pussy lips.

I could see her looking down at me. "You ready?" Her voice was choked.

"Uh-huh!"

"Oh God, George! I haven't had this in so long! Don't stop eating my pussy until I tell you okay? If you do this right, I'm gonna drip and squirt in your mouth. That won't be a problem will it?"

"Are you kidding?" I replied, "Give me everything you got Babe! Don't hold back a fuckin' thing!"

Jill gasped when the tip of my tongue touched her swollen sex. She groaned and gurgled and held herself and let me lick her labial folds for a bit, then she slowly spread herself and I got a look at her big clit. I hadn't noticed how large it was when I was fingering her, but now looking at it...sticking out between her pussy lips, getting ready for me to lick and suck it...it was fuckin' huge; at least the size of my pinkie fingertip.

I looked at her as Jill opened her pussy way up. "Now George! Do it baby! Show me how much you like to eat pussy!" She settled her cunt on my mouth and I started lapping at her whole slit using the flat of my tongue and and then circling around her clit. Then I flicked at the tip of it twenty or thirty times, waiting to hear her reaction.

"Ooooh, Oooh God, baby. Damn...that's good! Uuhhh...UHHH...Ohh Goddd," I guess I was doing a good job! "Oooooh, slow down...George...Mmmhh, just a little," Then I went back to lapping her asshole and slit. "OH, MY GODD!" she screamed, squatting lower over me and pulling her knees closer to her chest, opening her pussy up completely.

I clamped my mouth over Jill's pussy then and tongue-reamed her like I had never done to anyone before, tonguing in and out, trying to reach right into her "G-spot". She screamed again and bucked up and down a little, "Ohhh, FUCK! OHH..FUUCK! That's it! Do me, George! Suck my cunt! Fuck it with your tongue. Oooh...that's fantastic! Slow down again!"

Jill held on to the headboard and rocked her hips back and forth a little, rubbing her clit all over my tongue and lips.

When she stopped moving, I split her open with my tongue again and the room echoed with her animal, guttural groans, "Uhhhhh...UHHHHH....OHHHH SHITTT!" I could tell she was coming close now. My hands were on her ass and she was trembling non-stop, any second I knew she would freeze and cum and I didn't want that just yet; I wanted to tease and ratchet up the fever, so I slowed down even more! "OHH, GODDDD! OHHHHH, MYYY GODDDDD!" I almost stopped and laughed because I knew I hit her right on the button!

Maybe twenty seconds later, she couldn't take any more. From somewhere deep in her belly and low in her throat, she announced, "Ohh FUCK, I can't hold it anymore! I...I'm cumminggg! Oh, Goddd!" Then...she froze! Her ass muscles clenched so hard I thought she was cramping. Her pussy ground down and let loose a torrent of cum into my sucking, begging mouth. Oh God, did I love it! She wasn't kidding about squirting, and yet I still didn't stop! I stuck my tongue deep, lashing the velvet inside her pussy walls causing Jill to spasm repeatedly.

Jill tried to slide off my face but I sure as fuck wasn't going to let her off that easy. She rolled onto her back and I reached for her and stuck three fingers into her dripping cunt and madly jerked her off again. She even said it, "Oh Fuck! Again?"

I leaned toward her ear and whispered, "Are we warmed up yet?"

She tried to smile, but another orgasm was already building. I couldn't believe how lucky I was, this sex-starved, sexy thing was insatiable and when she lifted her hips off the mattress I fastened my lips around her right nipple and tried to wrench it off her tit! That sent her over the edge and she came again, shaking so hard the whole bed moved!

We laid there. I held her as her ragged breathing slowed and she snuggled under my arm. This lasted quite a while. But just as I was thinking she'd fallen asleep, she reached up and began stroking my chest and playing with my nipples.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked.

She scooted up onto one elbow and smiled into my face, "That was pretty good, little boy...for a warm-up!"

We both laughed as I grabbed her, hugging and rolling her onto her back. I laid on top. My cock was still hard between us. "Feel that? Junior George thinks you're a real turn-on!"

She laughed some more and said, "Does junior need some more exercise?"

"Ohhh," I replied mischievously, "At least a couple hundred more push-ups!"

We both laughed then and Jill spread her legs more, "Here...see if it fits!" She reached for my hard-on and guided it to her opening. I pushed in slowly and easily cuz she was sooo damn wet! Jill let out this tremendous sigh! "Mmmm...Fits good, Baby!"

I kissed her softly as our pubic bones bumped and through the kiss we moaned into each other's mouth. I moved slowly at first, just bumping the bones again and again. Jill pushed her ass down into the mattress so her hips could meet mine. The kiss hardened with passion then, our mouths opened more and our tongues fought.

She pushed me up to the missionary position and wrapped her legs around my ass, pulling me into the fuck with her heels! Looking into my eyes she hissed, "Fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Fuck it, George!"

Together we pounded her. She was so wet that at first I hardly felt my cock in her, but my brain was still spinning from all the other stimulation. Her tits were flopping up and down...she was wrenching my nipples and shaking my pecs...and I think she was trying to force one heel between my ass cheeks! From that day I learned to love the sound of thighs and asses slapping hard together.

Jill let go of my teats and reached between us to frig herself. I leaned down to try to catch one of her bouncing nipples in my mouth, but I couldn't do it causing me to chuckle. We stopped the motion for just a second so she could feed her left nipple into my mouth. I must have been catching that big clit just right because It wasn't long until she came again screaming with pleasure. God!

I stopped and said one word to her, "Doggy!" We giddily flipped her around on her knees and I slipped in to the hilt again!

After just a few seconds of that, Jill reached for the headboard and straightened up some. This was great because I could reach her breasts and I cupped them full in my hands, thumbing her hard, chunky nips! She threw her head back and let out her deepest groan yet. I found out later this was because (in this position) the head of my cock was pushing directly into her g-spot and driving her insane.

Hell...even I couldn't think straight anymore. All I know is that I was banging her with all of my might and almost without any warning, my balls unloaded into her. I know I was yelling really loud, but my voice sounded strangely detached from my body! I'm not even sure how long the orgasm lasted; but when it was over, we both flopped down...utterly, fuckingly exhausted.

When my thinking finally slowed to where I realized my brain was still attached to my body, I reached for Jill's hand. She squeezed it and when I rolled my face in her direction she looked at me, smiled...and said, "Okay...are we warmed up yet?"

Jill had said that it would just be a one-time thing. It wasn't. We did it two more times in the next twelve days until I had to go to work. I moved across town, but still...in the next three months we did it five more times, which was about every chance we got. We only stopped because I met Leslie...my next serious relationship; but even so, whenever I visited my folks I went over to Jill's to see how she was doing. Thankfully, her husband snapped out of his funk...enough to keep her from leaving him. Even so, I didn't close the door on getting back together with her once in a while; neither did she!