Jill's Spanking Ch. 02

Story Info
Jill gets to spank.
2.7k words
4.53
46.5k
7
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those who wanted some more here goes. If the feedback is good I will post chapter three. Hope you enjoy.

*

"I want to spank..."

She paused for a moment then started again, " I want to spank you."

My face must have looked like a picture cause there she lay in my bath giggling like a school girl.

"What brought that on?"

"Having just been spanked till I cried and the way it felt having you cum all over my bum gave me the best orgasm I've ever had. I was sort of wondering if it would be as much fun for me doing the same to you. As well as seeing if it would get me off as much as you spanking me got you off. I could tell from the way you fucked me and came in me and over my bum that you really enjoyed it."

I smiled at as I thought over her proposal, it would only be fair but I wondered if she would be able to sit on my bed with my weight across her knees having just had her bum turned a deep shade of red.

"Tell you what I'll think about it while I get you dried and dressed."

"I can dry and dress myself!"

"No naughty girls don't get to dry and dress themselves, they have to be dried and dressed. Her face nearly turned as red as her bum but she stood up in the bath ready for me to wrap the towel around her which I did then picked her up out of the bath placing her on the towel in front of me. I dried her body taking care to be gentle when drying her bum then wrapped her up in a dressing gown and carried her to my room.

I placed her face down on my bed, her bum was a deep red and I was beginning to think that I had gone to far and that there was no way that was going to fade before Michael got back. I took the tube of cream that I had bought the day before and squeezed a large amount into my hand and started to rub it into her cheeks, she flinched as the cool cream hit her cheeks but as I worked it in she started to whimper. I spent some time rubbing cream into her covering every inch of her reddened cheeks. When I finished I stood her up and started to dress her, bra and top first then slowly I pulled a clean pair of knickers over her still warm bum, I couldn't resist giving her bum a quick tap and then rub before I put on her skirt and as I did so I kissed her, the first proper kiss I had ever given her in all the time we had know each other. Having finished dressing her she started to pack away the school uniform, everything was in her bag apart from the white cotton knickers she had worn for her spanking. As she went to put them into the bag I asked "could I keep them?"

"What for?"

"As a memory of tonight"

She smiled "Ok" then she said "so do I get to spank you?" "Seems only fair and if I get as big a kick out of it as you did it will be worth it."

"When?"

"I don't think you will be able to do that tonight as I don't think you'll be able to sit long enough to do it and it is getting late."

"Can I at least try? She asked

"Ok sit on the bed and I will get across your knees"

I was right her bum couldn't take the extra pressure of my weight across her knees pushing her bum hard against the mattress and she only managed two swots before she asked me to get up. She looked disappointed "Tell you what, if your able to take my weight on Thursday or Friday you can spank me then." I said.

"You really want to try it?"

I smiled "I'll pick you up at the same time on Thursday." "Do you think I even made a mark on your bum?"

"I doubt it but take a look" I said pulling down my pants.

"Just two little spots."

"Well you'll get your chance to make it redder on Thursday or Friday if your up for it." I said with a smile. I kissed her on her forehead, "You ready to go home?"

"I would rather stay here tonight but I better go home."

I'd had less than a glass of wine so I drove her home. As we neared her house she said "I will stay on Friday, I can get away with that, just say that I'd had too much to drink and you'd offered me a bed for the night."

"So its going to be Friday?"

"No your gonna get your spanking Thursday, I want one night without spanking and to see your bum the day after."

I smile and kissed her on the cheek as she got out the car and walked gingerly into the house.

I wasn't due to see her the following day we had exchanged some txt messages about the night before and the fact that she was finding it hard to sit down for any length of time but that was about it so I was a bit surprised when just after I got in I heard a knock on the door and could see Jill's car out side. I opened the door for her and the first thing out of her mouth was "you still got some of that cream? My bum is still on fire." "I take it you need some then?" "Yes I really do!" "Go make yourself comfortable on my bed, I'll just go wash my hands and I will be right in."

Quickly she made her way up stairs to my room, I followed a short time after and saw her lying on my bed still fully dress as I made my way to the bathroom. Having washed my hands I walked into my room she was still lying there face down on my bed and fast asleep. "Jill" I said as I gently shook her awake, lets get you out of your pants and knickers. She slowly stood up and took off her pants and knickers and lay back down on the bed. I took the cream from my bedside draws and started rubbing it into her bum. It was still a nice shade of red but I noticed a few raised bumps on her cheeks I hadn't seen the night before. She moaned a little and opened her legs to allow me to gain access to all her bum but it also allowed me to see she was getting wet too. I finished applying the cream and wiped my hands clean as she was still lying there I gave her pussy a quick rub with my index finger, again she moaned. "tell you what leave your knickers and pants off and borrow one of my shirts and come down and watch some TV I'll put some more cream on before you go home." I left her there and made my way down to the living room closing the blinds so if she did come down the neighbours wouldn't get a thrill. A few minutes later she came down just wearing my shirt, god she looked so sexy especially as it was white and the red of her cheeks was a great contrast. She lay herself over my legs so that she could watch TV while I rubbed her bum and there stayed me rubbing her bum. Occasionally she would open her legs and let me rub her pussy too eventually I started to finger her first with just the one finger then I buried two fingers into her. We carried on like this for a while me fingering her and rubbing her bum once in a while I would move my thumb so it slipped between her cheeks and applied pressure to her sphincter, she was horny as hell, I looked down at her face, her eyes were closed but she had a smile on her face. I wanted to fuck her bad but my rock hard cock was trapped under her. I moved a little trying to release it, she lifted up for a second to help me out. I took the opportunity to move her so that she was lent over the coffee table in front of me, her bum in the air and her legs apart, I undid my pants letting my cock come free and slipped it inside to the hilt. I fucked her with long slow strokes my hands under the shirt playing with her nipples. God it felt good, as I felt her orgasm building and on my outward stroke I placed my thumb at the star and as I pushed my cock back inside her my thumb entered her too. Her pussy squeezed my cock as her orgasm took hold and I shot my cum deep inside her for the second time that week as I pulled out I watched as some of my cum trickled out of her and dripped onto the floor. Later I applied some more cream, put her knickers on and left her to finish getting dressed.

THURSDAY

Tonight was my turn to be spanked and I couldn't wait. Again I had left work early telling my boss that I had a few things to do. I had already provisionally booked Friday off just incase though I hadn't told Jill that.

I had what I was going to wear ready, pair of shorts, white short-sleeve shirt and my old high school tie, socks and shoes. One thing that wasn't typical about what I was going to wear was underpants, in fact I wasn't going to be wearing any, instead I was going to wear the pair of white cotton knickers Jill had worn for her spanking.

I picked her up as normal and drove us back to the house again there was a glass of wine waiting for her to drink while I went and got changed. I called to her from the room telling her I was ready and stood in the corner of the room waiting for her. She came in and sat on the chair I had placed there. "Come here!!" she said and I obeyed and stood directly in front of her. Now whose been a naughty boy then?"

"I have miss."

"And what did you do to deserve this then?"

"I pulled Gemma's skirt up and showed everyone her knickers."

"Well I think its only right that I pull your pants down and spank you on your bare bottom."

"Yes Miss."

"Now get over my knee!"

"Yes miss."

I placed myself over her knee and waited for the first spank to land, when it did I was a little surprised by the force of it. One, two, three, ten on each cheek as I had done to her. She gave me a minute to recover then told me to stand up. I knew what was coming and looked her straight in the face as she unbuttoned my shorts, lowered my zipper and pulled them down. Her face was a picture as she realised my hard cock was covered by the white cotton knickers she had worn for her own spanking. "You naughty boy, your wearing girls knickers, and there not even clean! Get back over my knee!" Her face as she realised I was wearing her knickers was great a look of complete shock followed by a mischievous grin. Again I did as I was told and placed myself over her knee. Her hand landed harder than the previous spanks and now with no shorts to help protect my bum only a thin piece of white cotton my ass started to get warm and sting a little from the 30 spanks on each cheek that she gave me and I had at least the same to come only for the next lot those knickers were going to be round my knees as they had been when Jill finally cried. My cock had never been harder and I had been leaking pre-cum onto those knickers from the moment Jill's hand landed on my cheek.

"Stand up!" She said. Again I did as I was told. She put her fingers in the elastic waistband of the knickers and slowly pulled them down to my knees, my cock was rock hard and pointing at her face, she smiled "now back over my knee." The first spank landed and it stung like hell, it took a lot of control not to kick my legs up as Jill had done the first time her bare bum was spanked and I could also feel my orgasm building I did my best not to cum but when the twelfth spank landed I came all over her skirt. She continued to spank me as if nothing had happened. Twenty spanks later it started to get painful and the odd ouch crept out of my mouth, another ten and I too started to kick a little then she put a little more force into one I actually screamed out she then landed her last and hardest spank which if the neighbours had been home they would certainly have hear both the spank and my scream. She left me there across her knees for a few minutes then told me to get up and pulled the knickers down and made me step out of them. She cleaned my cock with them and then her skirt before throwing them into the laundry bag.

Jill slipped out of her skirt and told me to lie back over her knee she spanked me twice more then reached for the cream as she rubbed it into my bum I felt myself get hard again, she could feel me hardening and opened her legs a little which allowed them a little freedom. As she continued to rub in the cream I moved my hand up between her legs, when I reached them her knickers were soaking wet. I rubbed her pussy though them as she continued to rub in the cream. I pulled her knickers to one side and slipped a finger into her sopping wet pussy as I did so she opened my cheeks and spread some cream were she hadn't even spanked. I slipped another finger inside her and continued to fuck her with them when all of a sudden she slipped a finger into my arse. I nearly jumped off her knee as she entered me for the next few minutes I finger fucked her pussy and she finger fucked my arse. Though I had not long cum I knew I wouldn't last much longer with her finger up my bum so I withdrew my fingers from her pussy and slipped off her knee, pulled her off the chair and onto my bed face down, I quickly pulled her knickers down to her knees and buried my cock to the balls inside her. My bum hurt but I fucked her hard and fast she was loving it and as I felt her pussy squeeze my cock as she reached her orgasm I exploded inside her, I pulled out parted her cheeks and let the last spray of cum land on her sphincter and watched it trickle down her crack I wanted to shove my cock up her bum but I was now too exhausted and my bum was stinging again I didn't think it could have taken any more so I just flopped on the bed beside her.

"I know I enjoyed that how about you?" she asked

"You need to ask after I came while you were spanking me. I really did enjoy that."

"Good, so we can do it again?"

"Sure we can but were going to have to be careful or we'll get caught."

"We will be careful and it wont be for a while, he doesn't go away again for two months."

"So are we still going out tomorrow night?"

"Yes and I will be staying over."