Jill's Wild Interracial Adventure

Story Info
Jill's alligator mouth get her in real trouble.
8.4k words
4.22
1M
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dirt Man
Dirt Man
383 Followers

Warning: The following story is a work of fiction, and deals with interracial, and non-consent themes. And as such may be offensive to some due to the issues of bigotry involved in such stories. If this offends you please do not bother to vote, or for that matter read any further. Otherwise enjoy.

* * * * *

How it all started:

L.A. in the summer, save for the pollution factor, isn't much different than Florida in the summer, both are hot, with crowded beaches as Jill was finding out. Long Beach they called the town named after all the beach front property, ran out all the way to Seal Beach, which continued to other beaches, but all the same waterfront, just miles upon miles of connected beaches. Still, with all that beach front you'd think there'd be some room to spread out in peace, she thought, as a group of black men stampeded through kicking up sand all over her and her beach gear as if they owned the whole damn beach.

Now maybe it wasn't prudent, barely dressed in a skimpy bikini, meant for sunning not swimming, to get into a name calling contest with six large athletic black men chasing after a silly damn sockerball, or maybe it was the heat, but this was the fifth time it had happened in an hour's time, and Jill was just plain pissed.

"You stupid motherfucking jungle bunnies!" She screamed in rage, and she never noticed as she stood brushing off the sand that suddenly only the waves crashing on the shore were making noise as everyone in ear shot became silent, and starred open mouthed at her, "Are you just blind, or incredibly uncoordinated?"

"What did you call us Honky?" Asked the largest of the group walking back towards her as if intrigued.

"You heard me," she replied. "What part of stupid don't you understand?"

He pulled down his sunglasses and looked Jill up and down slowly, almost drinking her in. She'd always been proud of her model perfect body, and her long golden mane, a waterfall of blonde tresses that licked down to the top crack of her ass. Most men just gawked, not sure exactly how to approach a Goddess, but this man was different. He delighted in what he saw, but was assured in himself more.

"She called us jungle bunnies, Ed," said a tall thin black man over his right shoulder, "Ain't that dissing us?"

"Means the same thing as Nigger, Jackson," answered the shortest of the six on Ed's left side, and that made the crowd gasp in shock.

"Must be some Southern Belle on vacation here, Snipe," Ed mused, his eyes still feasting on Jill's spectacular body, "She keeps that attitude up she's gonna go home in a body bag, or worse, raped and knocked up, with a little black bun in the oven crying to daddy, "I don't know which one, they all did it to me!" he mimicked her whining voice.

Those around began to go about their own business, as it was plain to them that this was just arguing, since no one obviously had a gun on them, and no white woman in her right mind would continue pursuing her challenge against six well built black men, whose bathing suits bulged as extensively as theirs did. However they didn't know Jill, if they had they would have tied and gagged her for her own good right then.

"Oh yeah," she returned, never bothering to look up as the group closed in on her, "I'm so fucking frightened by six brain dead, pimple dicked inbreeds who can't even find a place to play where they don't bother everyone else. Yeah, right."

"What'd she say?" Asked the half back type behind Ed with the baldhead.

"She says you're so dumb you fuck your mother and sisters with your little cock, Jermain," Ed laughed translating, then looking back at Jill, grabbed at his crotch, and said, "Now who's the blind one missy?"

Maybe it was the tone in the man's voice that woke Jill and made her look up, but what ever the reason, she realized then that she had made a big mistake in trying to take on these six angry men. Still, she tried to bluff her way out.

"Well look what you've done," she said pointing to all the sand lying on her blanket and gear, "the least you could do is apologize for being such clumsy oafs."

"Lady," said a tall black man with Laker's mowed into his hair on the side as he walked around to the front of the group, "oaf is a far cry from what your garbage mouth came up with in the first place, and in the second place, had you read the signs when you entered the beach, you'd have noticed that this is the playing area."

"You tell the bitch, Casper, " Snipe pitched in, "this be our beach baby!"

"Yeah," said the fellow with a small beer belly and a shaved head, "you's da trespasser here, sweet thang. Y'all should be paying da booty toll if you want's to lay in our sun."

"Tell it like it is, Akmed," Ed's voice rumbled, then to Jill, "How bout it Little Bit, you ready to give up some of that fine white meat to cook it here in the sun?"

Jill's only answer was to retreat, and she gathered her things up as the six men watched, each commenting crudely on the parts of her that they liked best, her ass, tits, and pussy vying for her mouth as major points to pleasure them with. She was aware that they followed her all the way back to her car, and once locked away in the air-conditioned comfort, at last began to breath easier. However as she looked up and put the car into reverse, she found herself starring back at the man they had called Ed as he stood in front of her car legs spread, arms crossed, with a smile on his face that said, "We got your ass now baby." She shivered, but it wasn't from the cool air coming out of the vents now, it was in fear. From now on she promised herself, she wouldn't come to the beach without her husband, she'd sun herself in the back yard when he was at work.

She watched as best she could in her mirrors, but she never saw them after leaving the parking lot. Not that they couldn't be following her she knew, not with the way the traffic was here. She decided to go a circuitous route, and it took her an extra hour to get home, but she felt better not having seen them the whole way home. At home there was a message from her husband waiting, which meant that she had to go out shopping for some supplies for the week end as Gary's boss had decided to lend them his cabin up in the mountains for the weekend that was located on a small lake, and very secluded. Her brain already thinking about a fun filled weekend of sex and debauchery with her husband, she never noticed the unfamiliar Classic white '57; Cadillac Rag Top parked five houses away as she pulled out of her drive way, and headed for the store, but then it had been there when she had come home from the beach.

"You know Ed," Snipe said, behind the wheel of his father's classic white '57' Cadillac, "sometimes I hate that my brother is with the Highway Patrol, but it's times like this that I don't mind at all that he can get into the DMV computer."

"Better hurry up if we want to bug the place before she gets back," Ed replied.

************

"So they scarred you, eh?" Gary said, munching on his salad over dinner as he listened to Jill relate her terrifying afternoon at Long Beach.

"Not the way you think," Jill replied, taking a sip at her wine, "these guys were huge, and I mean mountains too."

"How big were their cocks?" Gary asked playfully.

"GARY!" She shouted back.

"Don't give me that wounded, I'm a married white woman and would never look bullshit. You always look Jill. In fact you always stare openly at every crotch in a two block area."

She gave that some thought, and then admitted to herself that he was right. She had noticed, and if she admitted it she had done more than notice. Her pussy had begun to get wet just standing there in front of those big black bulges. In fact she'd had to hurry to leave before she made a wet spot that would have been impossible to explain away in that company.

"So?" Gary insisted, "How big were they?"

"Make a fist," She said, then when he did with his right hand, "now measure from your fist to your elbow, and you'll get an idea of how big, big black cock was on the beach today."

"Holy shit!" Gary said, "I'll bet they had your cunt boiling overtime, and don't tell me they didn't, I know you too well."

"Yeah, maybe," she fibbed holding back, but beginning to play with her food as she day dreamed about all those black cocks growing hard just for her, "maybe."

"Bullshit," Gary threw back, "you'd have loved to have them fuck the shit out of you, and you know it. It's your favorite fantasy to get gang banged by a buncha horny black bastards, and by the sounds of it, your having second thoughts about going back to that beach on a Nigger hunt."

"You're so gross, Gary," she replied laughing, as she stabbed some lettuce with her fork, but secretly she knew he was right. Her wet silky white panties didn't lie.

"I'll bet if your black buddies were to join us up at my bosses log cabin this weekend that you'd spread your legs so wide so fast that even they would blush at your slutty grand canyon display."

"Grand Canyon?" She blustered out, "Grand Canyon? You think my pussy is as big as the Grand Canyon?"

"That's not what I meant," Gary laughed back, "and you know it. You have the tightest pussy in the universe baby, and I love fucking it as you well know, but you have Grand Canyon ideas of fucking a giant black prick or pricks that you might have a hard time taking in reality."

"I do not!"

"Bullshit, you're always fantasizing about fucking Nigger cocks. Sometimes I think you've got Nigger dick on the brain the way you fuck that black dildo of yours while sucking my dick, or maybe you're just growing tired of my white cock now. You know I've told you before, if you want me to set someone up for you I will."

"Oh would you?" She replied sensually, "And what if I did let another man fuck me Gary? Could you handle it, really handle another man using your wife's hot mouth, and wet horny pussy Gary, not to mention if it were a black man, or maybe you'd rather I fucked one of your buddies, or your boss, what about it baby? Maybe have me prance out on some sleazy dance floor stripping for the crowd for tips. Would you like to see that sweet heart? Do you want to watch as other men tease, and taunt me, play with my little pussy, lick my tight ass, suck on my tits, and fuck the shit out of me, use me like the slut you just know I want to be for them in front of you?"

It was all standard foreplay for Jill and Gary, of course, but somehow, tonight it felt different to both of them. As if now they might make that first giant leap they'd talked and play acted about for the last two years. Both looked at each other over the dinning room table as if suddenly understanding each other on this subject after toying with it for so long. Gary knew he wanted his wife to fuck other men in front of him, and Jill knew that she wanted to fuck them for him, they just hadn't been sure about each other's feelings about this. That is until this moment.

"I will, if you will," Gary said, breaking the silence taking the plunge then holding his breath.

"I'll think about it," Jill finally announced, "but no promises Gary, and if I do.."

"Yes?"

"Remember one thing," she replied, fishing out the last bit of tomato from her salad, "you started this. If I end up being a whore, then it's all your fault."

"I can live with that if you can," he said.

"Okay then, I will, if you don't mind being married to a real slut."

"When?" Gary asked.

"One thing at a time," she giggled, "let's see what the weekend brings first, shall we. For now, I'm ready for the main course."

"Oh, what's that?"

"How about some nice red, blood pumping, white meat?" She asked, and tickled his groin with her bare foot under the table.

"Okay, but only if I get to shave your pussy bald for this weekend," Gary countered.

"Deal," Jill replied, though she hated the itching that would follow, "just let me take a moment to email mom and dad and tell them where we're going, so they don't worry."

"Okay," Gary said, handing her a piece of paper, "here's the address."

* * * * *

What ye sew, ye must reap:

Looking out over the mirrored lake surrounded by fir, pine, and mountains the sky above a combination of fire orange and slowly deepening blue as the sun set, Jill and Gary had stopped on the porch to take in this moment of nature's crowning glory before entering the rustic looking two-story log cabin.

"The nearest neighbor is a half a mile away," Gary whispered, standing with his right arm around Jill's waist, "and there's no phone here to bother us either, just electricity, indoor plumbing, and an oil heater for creature comforts."

"You mean we can be nude all weekend?" she whispered back nuzzling into his right ear.

"Maybe after tonight," Gary replied, turning to unlock the front door, "I bought you something special to put on for our first evening here," then pushing the door open.

"Wow!" Jill mouthed, then speaking normally as they picked up their things and entered, "this ain't no hunting lodge, this is queen for a day luxury accommodations Gary!"

"Yeah, he built it for his wife," Gary said as Jill walked in and started looking around, "she's a real environmentalist nut, hates Bambi killers, but she likes her comfort and in style too. Tell you what, you take this," and he handed her a plastic bag, and her smallest luggage, "and go find the master bed room and change while I bring everything else in. When you're ready, come back down and join me."

* * * * *

Jill felt completely silly getting into the white designer silk stockings, and white satin garter belt, but since Gary had gone out of the way to purchase them for her just for tonight she couldn't hardly complain, and they did look great on her, in that slutty way, once she put those white leather fuck me pumps on. The effect in the mirror being that the outfit gave her legs to die for all the way up to her delectable ass in back, and framed her now bald pussy in front magnifying all attention there as well. Jill stepped into her sheer white nylon panties, the one's Gary went ape shit over. She rarely wore any make up, but since Gary had gone this far, she figured why not go the whole route, and pulled out her make up kit.

If he wanted a whore tonight, well then she was going to supply one, and after adding one last coat of bright red lipstick to her lips, she started polishing her finger nails a slightly duller red. She would finish by combing her long blonde hair till it shined like corn silk. Just the way her husband likes it, she thought, looking again in the full-length mirror. Only one thing missing, the wrapping, and she reached into her suitcase and pulled out her long sheer nylon robe putting it on as well. She had to admit, even if only to herself, as she looked one last time in that mirror, that she would have made one hell of a money making whore if things had turned out differently in her life. Yes, they were a lucky in love couple, that's for sure, but right now, the whore she could've been was here in this cabin, and her customer, albeit her husband, nevertheless, waited for her down stairs.

All was quiet below, as expected. As she descended she had to concentrate as she wasn't use to wearing high heels, and certainly not when making an entrance down a flight of stairs. Her confidence growing with each step downward, knowing that Gary was surely over to the right by the fireplace watching her every move, enjoying the fantasy shaping up in both their minds as she approached. Jill's pussy lips rubbing together, now as bald as billiard balls, made every step of hers that much more sensual, the heat inside building to a wonderful sweating environment that allowed a tear drop of moisture to slip out and down the inside of her thighs marvelously scenting the air along with her perfume. At last she reached the last step, and still holding on to the rail looked up as she assumed a demure yet come get me stance, and threw out her best one liner.

"Hope you're ready for some delicious hot white pussy mister........" she began, and just as suddenly stopped almost falling from her perch as she took in who was there.

"I sure am honey," said the tall naked black man from the beach, the one the other five naked black men surrounding her tied and gagged husband called Ed, "and don't you worry none, so are my boys."

A quick look around told her her escape routes were blocked by even more naked black men, strangers to be sure, but still Ed's buddies no doubt.

"There is no escape," Ed said, reading her mind, "if you by some miracle did make it outside, there are others waiting for you out there too," then he added, "and where could you go dressed like that anyway?" All the other black men nodding in agreement. "Now here's the way I see it, Jill. You and hubby here have this fantasy where you are a pure married slut, bitch in heat for big black dick, right? Well what could be better than for us to fulfill that nasty fantasy for you? Hell, you're dressed for the part even, and now you won't need that black dildo of yours, not with the real thing here in such abundant supply, right?"

"No!" Jill croaked, "I can't....you can't...."

"You can, and we will," Ed said louder, standing up, "either the easy way, or the hard way, it doesn't matter to us. You know how us Jungle bunnies are Jill, right?" He turned to Gary for a moment, "That's what she called us, if you can believe that, and right out loud and nasty too, in front of God and everybody on the beach."

"Yeah, like a bitch barking at some lower animal life form," added Snipe, then pressed a button on a tape recorder, adding, "but we know better."

"So?" Gary's voice insisted, "How big were they?"

Both Jill and Gary's eyes widened as they remembered everything about that conversation and relived it seeing it happen as if there again through Snipe's tape.

"Make a fist," her voice said, then when he did with his right hand, "now measure from your fist to your elbow, and you'll get an idea of how big, big black cock was on the beach today."

"Holy shit!" Gary's voice said, "I'll bet they had your cunt boiling overtime, and don't tell me they didn't, I know you too well."

"Yeah, maybe," she fibbed all over again on tape, "maybe."

"Bullshit," Gary threw back, "you'd have loved to have them fuck the shit out of you, and you know it. It's your favorite fantasy to get gang banged by a buncha horny black bastards, and by the sounds of it, you're having second thoughts about going back to that beach on a Nigger hunt."

"You're so gross, Gary," she replied laughing over the tape. Her wet silky white panties didn't lie then, and they weren't lying now.

"I'll bet if your black buddies were to join us up at my bosses log cabin this weekend that you'd spread your legs so wide, so fast that even they would blush at your slutty grand canyon display."

"Grand Canyon?" She blustered out, "Grand Canyon? You think my pussy is as big as the Grand Canyon?"

"That's not what I meant," Gary laughed back through time, "and you know it. You have the tightest pussy in the universe baby, and I love fucking it as you well know, but you have Grand Canyon ideas of fucking a giant black prick or pricks that you might have a hard time taking in reality."

"I do not!"

"Bullshit, you're always fantasizing about fucking Nigger cocks. Sometimes I think you've got Nigger dick on the brain the way you fuck that black dildo of yours while sucking my dick, or maybe you're just growing tired of my white cock now. You know I've told you before, if you want me to set someone up for you I will."

Dirt Man
Dirt Man
383 Followers