Jill's World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,336 Followers

I didn't have time to acknowledge them or deny the reality that was so obvious and clear. I dried with some paper towels and strode rapidly down the hall to my third period class. Jules was in her chair already and I eased into the door just as the bell rang.

"Miss Fitch, just on time." Miss Simms warned, but at least it wasn't a tardy. I settled into my seat. Julie looking at me curiously, a little upset maybe, I thought.

"What?" I asked her.

Julie just shook her head and whispered, "forget it. Courtney?"

I giggled. "Jealous? Shall I be all yours now?" I leaned in on her shoulder and batted my eyes at her.

She looked at me for a while, studying me. Like really trying to stare through the skin and into my soul, or that is what it felt like. "Maybe." She laughed, pushing me away.

My grades were suffering, so believe it or not, I was paying better attention in classes than I had for the previous couple of weeks. Julie and I barely whispered to each other the whole time and didn't pass a single note. When the bell rang, she grabbed my hand to keep me from running off.

"I want to spend the night or you to spend the night at my place maybe Wednesday?" she asked. "I'd rather use your jacuzzi of course, but you can sleep over at my place if you'd rather."

I thought we were putting things on a back burner. "Okay. I'll ask my dad tonight."

"Great." She smiled. And we got up to walk to biology together.

Karen from the cheer squad was walking the opposite direction in the hall and waved to us. "Hey Carrie, Hey Julie."

"Hi Karen, see you at practice later." Julie greeted, thinking she was just waving and walking by in the halls.

"Well, yeah, of course Julie." She smiled. Then turned to me and we all three were stopped then in the middle of the hall with kids walking all around us. "So, you and Farin broke up huh?"

I guess a part of me was still in denial that anyone ever knew we were together. It embarrassed me a bit. "I... yeah... um... we are taking a break." I stammered, clearly rattled by the question.

"Well, um..." Karen began, then looked at Julie and stopped. "Maybe, could I call you some time, I have a few questions about umm some things..."

I must have looked as puzzled as I felt. "Sure... do you have my new number?" I asked. I knew she didn't have my new number, but I felt weird giving it to her.

"No, I don't think so." Karen blushed. "When did you get a new number?"

"Just a few days ago. Umm. I'll just call you later, I got your number off the contact list." I offered, not feeling like digging out a piece of paper to write down my number.

"Okay, call me tonight." Karen smiled, and she walked back off into the crowd.

Julie started laughing.

"What?" I asked as we began walking back down the hall again.

"She is going to ask you out." Julie laughed. "My little Carrie is getting very popular."

I elbowed her in the ribs. "She is NOT going to ask me out."

"Oh, yeah she is." Julie stated in a tone that said 'you can count on it.'

Awkward.

We arrived at Biology class without anyone else bothering us in the halls and sat in our normal seats, with a minute or two to spare. "If you have time after talking to Courtney, come finish lunch with me." Julie suggested.

I raised an eyebrow at her. She is so sexy. I mean, not slutty sexy, just beautiful sexy. Like not trying to be sexy, she just is sexy. Ugh... even in my own head it makes no sense. "Of course I will." I smiled.

Biology. Studying all kinds of great things about how the body works and then dissecting things to see what made them tick. Well, that's the five second synopsis. Today, we were learning about insects and thoraxes and other gross things about bugs.

I was looking forward to talking to Courtney, but was also quite apprehensive. Jill did say she would not interfere, whatever we decided to do was between the two of us. So, I had to negotiate the best deal I could. Ideally, what would I give her? I wasn't even sure. Her nose was better and she was going to get the surgery she wanted to make her nose even better than before. And apparently the insurance would offset a good bit of the cost, or so Courtney told me.

And I had already done quite a bit for her. The day at her house was ... miserable, to put it mildly. And even just now I had given her oral in the bathroom at school. So how much was going to be enough? Didn't I do enough already? After all, it was her taunting, well, on top of everything else, that pushed me over the edge.

Well, at least at the moment, here in biology class, looking at a dead bug, I didn't think I owed her anything else and since I really had no idea what Jill was going to be like, I would just have to put her off. And I let Julie make the first incision into the juicy thorax of the insect on our plate. And it juiced and it was gross.

After carving up the bug, we cleaned up and washed our hands thoroughly and the bell rang. Julie gave me a hug. "See you later." She smiled.

And I went off to meet Courtney. I didn't get lunch yet, when I walked into the cafeteria, because I wasn't sure whether Courtney had hers or wanted to talk before we got our food. She was easy to find. Waving at me so widely that the entire school gave her a moment of attention. I smiled and walked towards her and felt like everyone in school knew why I was heading over there.

"Hey Carrie." Courtney smiled. "I really miss you being on the squad. You were the most fun by far."

"Thanks. You want to get food first?" I asked. Eager to get past my current state of ... well, I guess a panic attack would be the appropriate term.

"No, I have some." She held up a bag and smiled. "I'll give you half a sandwich if we take too long for you to get something. Have a seat."

I sat down opposite her. We were towards the back of the cafeteria, where there were smaller tables. There weren't many of them, so if you wanted an intimate lunch like we were having, you had to get there early.

"Okay, umm..." I was blowing it... umm? Umm? Jeez. "So, what do you want?" smooth Carrie, very smooth.

She giggled. "Are you going to give me anything I want Carrie?"

"I ... no. I doubt it, unless you didn't want much." I laughed uncomfortably.

"Well, make me an offer then and I will tell you if I think it is acceptable. You know my nose is still in pain. It's great that Daddy is going to fix it the way I want it, but that means they will break it all over again. And I'm not a wimp Carrie, I can handle the pain, but my appearance is far beneath my high standards. Now, I'm sure I could get almost any guy in the school to take me out and even pity fuck me, but we both know I am nobody's pity fuck don't we?" Courtney began.

"No, of course not Courtney. You are gorgeous, you know that." I answered.

"Yes I know." She smiled. "So, you are off the hook. I don't want you to do this because of guilt. I forgive you for punching me in the nose and trying to kill me."

I felt my mouth hanging open, but I couldn't close it.

Courtney giggled. "Close your mouth Carrie."

I did.

"I don't want you to play with me because of guilt, I didn't say I don't want you to play with me." Courtney interjected. "The truth is, you opened up something new and interesting for me and I want to explore it as much as I can. I know you have to answer to Jill first. And I know she isn't going to use me like Darla did to play games with you. But, she won't be the boss of you forever. And maybe, when she is done with you, you will still want someone you can trust to play with you and keep you in touch with your perversions."

"So, I'd like us to play together at school. It will be fun. Don't you think? Nothing too crazy. No lesbian gangbangs or cheer squad spanking sessions." Courtney giggled. "Although we both know how much fun you had."

"Umm, listen Courtney, it wasn't exactly fun." I answered. "I.."

She put her finger to my lips. "Shhh. Okay, maybe not fun, but you were definitely turned on by it. Just like I will bet you were at least as wet as I was when you got on your knees in the bathroom eating at my Y this morning."

"Yeah," I replied, "I'm ... you know ... weird like that. But, I don't really think I need that in my life."

"Oh Carrie, that IS your life." Courtney smiled. "So, let's go for a walk."

"Look, Courtney, I really think we need to end this." I interrupted.

She looked me in the eyes. "Stand still." She said with a smile and reached forward and slid my shorts down a couple of inches so they were resting on my hips and would go no farther down without unbuttoning them. I began to reach for her hands when they approached the button and she swatted my hands away. She giggled. "Be still I said."

"No Courtney are you insane?" I whispered. "You can not undress me in the middle of the cafeteria."

She laughed. "I'm not going to undress you Carrie." She unbuttoned the top of my shorts. "Now, would you like to go for a walk or should I lower the zipper an inch?"

"Fuck. Where to? Lead the way." I muttered.

"Follow me Carrie." Courtney sang.

I walked behind her as she sauntered through the cafeteria and out into the hallway. Her nose slightly deformed still, yet she held her chin high and wiggled and waggled her gorgeous little ass as if she were still as perfect as she was a couple of weeks prior. We walked down the hall and into an empty classroom. She walked up to the teacher's desk and I followed behind her. She plopped down into the empty chair behind the desk as if she owned it and proceeded to open her bag.

"Carrie, I want you to take off all your clothes and lay down on the desk and then I will give you half my sandwich to eat while lying naked on the desk." Courtney smiled at me. "Are you allowed to cum?"

I looked at her with my mouth open and shook my head no.

"Oh, that's too bad. Well, maybe after we meet Jill today, she won't be such a bitch like Darla was and she'll let you enjoy this the way your body wants to." Courtney giggled.

"I don't want to do this Courtney. I'm sorry, I know my body would get all stupid from doing it, but I just don't want to anymore. I'm very sorry I broke your nose, but I'm not going to be in your debt for the rest of my life over that. You need to be much more finite." I exhaled it all in one breath and was completely winded by the time I finished.

And a very rare thing happened, Courtney frowned. She was usually smiling and singing some of her words and giggling like the world was always amusing to her, not matter what. But, there was no mistaking the frown. And as quick as it came to her face, it vanished into a smile again.

"Okay Carrie," she said. "Go finish lunch with Julie then. I guess we are finished for now. But, I want you to really consider this tonight and give me an honest answer tomorrow. I think you not only love this, but you need it. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe tonight, in your bed, when you are all alone, you will start thinking about what it would have been like to be laying here on this desk in front of me, legs spread wide so your gooey little cum box could drip all over the desk while I ate my lunch off your naked body."

"Maybe you will picture your nipples straining and pointing straight up at the ceiling while you ate half of my sandwich trembling with fear and excitement that someone could walk in at any moment and discover you. Maybe you will let your fingers walk down your body and touch your clit thinking about how you would have cried of embarrassment if someone had caught you like that and you had to scramble under the desk to hide and wait for your clothes."

She said it all in such a sultry way, like she was reading a perverted romance novel. I shivered and she smiled like a cat that had cornered a mouse.

"Or maybe I'm wrong. Let me know tomorrow in second period. I will see you at Jill's later I'm sure." Courtney chirped, back to her regular care free voice.

I didn't trust myself to speak. I knew it would come out as a squeak and I didn't want her to hear how much she got to me. I nearly ran down the halls, the slapping sound of my shoes on the tiles echoing through the empty halls as I returned to the cafeteria to salvage what was left of my lunch break. It wasn't much, ten minutes before the bell would ring. I grabbed an apple, a bottle of water and a small salad and went to join Julie.

She smiled at me as I sat down, though her eyebrow was raised in question. She was there with the cheerleaders, and I noticed a couple of frowns that I was sitting with them when I had been evicted from the team, but the majority were sympathetic. I ate quickly, since there wasn't a lot of time.

"So, you think they will let you back on the squad?" Karen asked with a big smile on her face.

I was looking at Julie, kind of wishing I could communicate telepathically, but not succeeding at all. I didn't even hear her the first time, but a kick from Julie under the table accompanied by her eyes pointing to her left got my attention.

"Sorry, what was that?" I asked Karen.

Karen giggled, "Distracted much? I said do you think they will let you back on the squad soon?"

"No, I think I'm done. I wasn't that good anyway." I looked up to see Rebecca smirk, whisper to Britney and they giggled together.

"Oh, well that's okay." Karen smiled. "You will always be welcome to hang out with us."

Rebecca had to speak up. "Really Karen? Are you deciding for all of us now?"

Karen looked over at her a bit shocked. "No, I just thought it would be okay with everyone."

"Hmm." Rebecca feigned pensiveness. "Maybe we should vote on it."

"Don't do it Rebecca." Julie scowled at her.

Rebecca turned her wrath on Julie then. "Oh, the nube has some input on the matter." She said sarcastically. "Are you running the squad now Julie?"

"Rebecca, please just let's finish this last five minutes and I won't sit here anymore." I interjected.

"Oh? You are such a wonderful little compliant peacemaker Carrie." She mocked me. "So subservient to the will of others. Don't you have any pride anymore? You used to be so tough, but it was a bunch of talk wasn't it? Deep down, you are just a cowardly pussy aren't you?"

I counted to three. I probably should have counted to ten, but my little angry red warrior was rising to the top and I had to let him out a little bit. "Rebecca, I'm not afraid of you. I simply don't need to sit at a particular table to know who I am." And I got up and dumped what was left on my tray in the trash.

"Really nice Rebecca." Julie growled. "Just can't leave it alone can you?" And she got up and followed me.

"Whatever dikes." Rebecca laughed cruelly.

Julie caught up to me and we sat down near the doors to the hallway, waiting for the last couple of minutes to tick away before next period. "So, how was your meeting?" She asked cryptically, to throw off the potential eavesdroppers at the table.

I thought back to Courtney smiling so smugly at me from behind the desk. "It was good I guess. At least nothing happened."

"Well, that's good." Julie smiled and took my hand and gave it a light squeeze.

"I'm mostly nervous about this afternoon." I said, almost in a whisper.

"Me too." Julie said with a look of concern across her face.

The bell rang and we walked to our lockers and then to Spanish class together. We traded notes and spoke a lot of Spanish and then walked to gym together. My anxiety was building, but I think I was pretty good at not showing it. It was a nice day for the season, so we got to go for a run outside. I wasn't much of a runner, and Julie held back with me so we could talk while jogging at a light pace around the grounds. A mile later, I was tired, and Julie was still ready to go another mile.

Inside, we hit the gymnastics equipment for the last half of class. Julie was, of course, amazing and graceful. I was ... not so much that at all.

But, I did work up a sweat and felt like I stunk too much to go see Jill without a shower, so I joined the bulk of the girls in the communal shower room. I hadn't done that much lately because of the henna tats, and it was still as uncomfortable as ever, fighting the urge to compare my body to everyone else's.

I dried up and dressed and gave Julie a hug goodbye at the locker room doors. I wouldn't see her again until she came to Jill's house later. I wasn't even sure how she was going to get there. She didn't have a car. But, that wasn't really my concern.

In my favorite class, I drew a warrior princess. I made the eyes too big intentionally, as I liked to do in many of my drawings. Miss King congratulated the effort, but frowned as she did so, saying I should work on it some more tomorrow and put a bit of myself into it.

I didn't disagree. It looked okay, but was far from passionate work. I left it for tomorrow.

I dropped my books off in my locker before heading to see Mrs Lane. She was waiting in her office when I walked in. She smiled and greeted me. "Hello Carrie, how was your weekend?"

I laughed. 'Well, gee Mrs Lane, other than blowing a dozen guys, getting caught giving head to my girlfriend in a limousine, then being treated like a dessert dish, giving a blowjob to some judge I don't know and a few other old dudes and then getting the shit beat out of me, all while managing to lose my girlfriend, it was a pretty fantastic weekend.'

But, I just said it was fine.

"How is everything at home?" She asked, apparently accepting the word 'fine' as answer to her previous question.

"Great." I smiled.

"Short and to the point again I see." Mrs Lane smiled at me. "Okay, let's talk about Farin."

I coughed. "What about Farin?" I asked, suddenly very uncomfortable.

"Well, the rumor is that you two were a couple until this weekend and she made quite a scene in first period today. They brought her in to see me and while I cannot divulge anything that we discussed, it was made quite clear publicly that she was upset about you breaking up with her this weekend. So, why did the two of you break up? In your opinion?" She asked.

My head was racing. Of course they would have brought Farin to talk to the counselor after that scene. What had she said? I started fidgeting, rubbing my thumb over my fingernail. "I don't know." I whispered to break the silence. "I guess she was just too public for me."

Mrs. Lane's face went a bit flat. "So, you wanted to keep your relationship private and she was proud of you?" She asked.

"No!" I shouted louder than I had intended. "You make me sound horrible!"

"Carrie, I'm not trying to make anyone sound horrible. I'm simply guiding my questions based upon your answers. And what Farin told me, but this is about you, not her. So, what was the problem with being public?" Mrs Lane pressed.

"I'm just not a fan of the PDA." I answered. "And I guess I didn't want everyone talking about me being a lesbian. It was bad enough with what did get out without me publicly announcing our relationship."

"I see. Was she not willing to keep it quiet at school?" she followed.

"She did for awhile. Friday was bad though. She humiliated me. I mean, not that I'm embarrassed of Farin. She's so beautiful and really was nice to me. It's just she kept pushing the sexual stuff in front of people and I didn't want that. It wasn't her, I wouldn't want that with anyone."

"So, is that why you two broke up this weekend?" Mrs Lane asked.

"I guess. Well, it was a lot of things that I don't really want to get into, but that was a big part of it. Anyway, I'm okay if that is what you really want to know. I mean, this morning was rough, but I'm sure we will be okay tomorrow after she has cooled down a bit." I certainly hoped so.

"Is anyone making you do things that you don't want to do?" Mrs. Lane leaned a bit closer.

I instinctively leaned back away from her. What did Farin say? This could be very bad indeed. "What do you mean?" I asked, deflecting her request for information for a moment at least. Plus, I needed to get an idea of what she knew.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,336 Followers