Jill's World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,324 Followers

Well, back to blackmail I guess. Friends or me? Fuck, if my friends knew some of the things I did for them... But, it wasn't meant to be. I'd talk to Courtney tonight and see if there were more details or alternative favors I could do at Jill's house.

And Courtney looked at me and smiled and patted my thigh as if I was an owned pet and it made me shudder. I clinched my eyes shut at the feeling. It simultaneously repulsed and excited me. Then, Courtney hopped off the desk and left us alone to perseverate over the indications of her story.

"Well, what can they do?" Gina asked. "It's not like they would do something in the middle of school to risk expulsion."

"Yeah," Cat added, "I mean come on Carrie, you are not going back to dealing with Rebecca. We all did it together. We will all take the payback. Let's just end it here. Take it and be done."

Sarah looked over at me with a look that implied she was very deep in thought. "Well, I don't see why we should make it easy for them. I mean, Carrie is back with us now. And with Julie, our friend, on their side, and maybe Courtney too... I mean, what do you think Carrie?"

I looked puzzled. "About what Sarah?"

Jen, the quiet one, spoke up. "About getting them again before they get us. Not Julie of course, but now, if they know or even if they don't know that we are expecting an attack from them, we can take the initiative and catch them entirely off guard."

I laughed. "You act like we are at war. Come on, I'll go let Rebecca do something stupid to me and it will be over. I'm not afraid of her. And I am pretty sure she IS afraid of me. Whether she admits it or not."

"No." Sarah said with absolute defiance in her voice. "Carrie, I don't know what all went on while you were pretending to be a cheerleader, but we could tell you hated it and, yet you stayed. We are not going to let them have the best of us. We are seniors for the sake of the Pete!"

I laughed, so did Gina. "The what?" I asked.

"The sake of the Pete. I don't know something my grandmother says. That's hardly the point. Carrie, come up with a plan because you always come up with the best ideas. Let us know what to do and we will all do our part." Sarah answered.

"Wow." I had to admit, Rebecca had it coming. The rest of the squad though, I was pretty fond of, at least I didn't hate them. "Listen, a month ago, I'd be right there with you Sarah, I swear I would. But, getting to know them all, they really aren't a bad group of girls. I mean, Rebecca sure, but we haven't seen eye to eye for a long time. For obvious reasons."

"So, steal Brad from her again." Sarah laughed.

"Oh, that would be perfect!" Gina exclaimed.

"I still like the idea of an epic war." Jen smiled mischievously.

"Wait... do you want him Carrie? If not, that would be well... pretty crappy." Gina calmed them down.

"You all are too much. But Gina is right. I like Brad as a friend and can't do that, use him to get to her. Let me think about it and we will be at least ready for them if they do anything. I'll see what I can get out of Julie if she knows anything and Courtney if she will betray the squad even more." I answered.

"So, what we really need now is a road trip in your car." Gina laughed.

"Sounds like a plan." I answered, not sure when I could make that plan a reality.

And lunch was over, and I felt like I had never left my closest friends. I headed to Spanish, they headed off to their classes and I met Julie in the hall and hip bumped her.

"Hey!" I laughed when she was knocked to the side, not seeing me coming.

She lunged at me and hip bumped me back, but I was ready, and the result was the loud smack of hip against hip and a mutual complaint of pain. We found our seats quickly enough and sat down.

"How was the Queen?" I asked nudging her.

"Same old bitch as ever." Julie laughed. "You don't think I'm choosing her over you, do you?" She asked, suddenly serious. "And the other girls? Gina, Cat, Jen and Sarah, they don't think I dislike them, do they?"

"No Jules, of course not. I know what it was like when I was on the stup... the squad, so you don't have to tell me. I'll make sure the other girls know. We had a nice lunch today. Courtney dropped by." I answered.

"Oh, yeah I saw that. I was wondering if that was why Rebecca practically yelled across the cafeteria for me to join her at her table. So, what did Courtney have to say?" She asked.

I leaned in and whispered. "She knows about the bus. They all know."

Julie's mouth dropped open. "Oh damn!" She said too loud.

I whispered. "Exactly, so apparently Rebecca is planning something for us, I don't think for you, at least Courtney doesn't think they are going to do anything to you. But apparently, they are plotting some sort of revenge."

Julie frowned. "I will talk to Rebecca. I will choose you over them if it comes down to it. You know that, right?"

I smiled at her. "Of course I do!" She was still frowning. I did an eyeroll. "This isn't my first fight with Rebecca Julie. Do you ever remember her getting the best of me? Before Darla got her involved I mean? She's ahead for the first time ever and if she comes at me again, well, I get to end up ahead forever... or until the next time, whichever comes first." I laughed.

It was true. Sure, Rebecca had gotten her digs in over the years. She had tripped me in the halls, cologned my locker, stolen my shoes, ripped my panties, a lot of juvenile stuff over the past couple of years, since I had borrowed Brad. But I always got my revenge. It was always better. I had changed the lock on her locker. I had taken the screws out of her chair and sent her falling to the floor. I had written on her car. I had poured paint on her head.

And yet, she would keep coming back at me. She would keep losing each little battle. She would get the entire cheerleading squad after me and my friends and we would beat them every single time. Because, I just didn't care. I wasn't a prim and proper girl with a precious reputation in the school. I was Carrie. Just Carrie. And yet, here she was, coming at me again. She had the last laugh. I could not retaliate for anything she had done over the past few weeks because of Jill and Darla and their lot. And still, she just couldn't leave it alone.

She had Brad. So, it clearly wasn't about that. That was very old news. Maybe she knew he and I bonded a little over her using him in her revenge, I guess that stung. But Brad wasn't a bad guy. He just dated a bitch. I laughed at that thought. Yeah, I could totes steal Brad back if I wanted to. But that wasn't me. And he was a human being, not a pawn.

Julie laughed, I imagine reflecting on all the same things that I had done to come out on top over the last two years. "Yeah, I know you will be fine. But, I am definitely on your side if it comes to it. I'm going to talk to her today at practice. Maybe the three of us can discuss it like civilized human beings."

I laughed loud enough to get a scowl from our Spanish teacher, Miss Capano.

"Lo siento Senora Capano." I said.

She looked at me sternly. "No mas senorita Fitch". "Et tu senorita Petrili".

We both smiled at her in our sweetest smiles.

"By the way.", Julie whispered. "Karen asked about you." And she laughed softly when I rolled my eyes.

We headed out of the classroom and wouldn't you know it, saw Karen in the hall. "I guess I should talk to her?" I asked Julie.

Julie laughed. "She's hot, you should date her, at least until I break up with Chad."

"You are breaking up with Chad?" I whispered.

"Maybe eventually." Julie laughed louder.

"Tease." I laughed back. And then she was there... right in front of me smiling.

"Hey Julie. Hi Carrie." Karen greeted as she stepped in front of us. "Can I talk to you for a minute Carrie?"

I smiled at Julie, who hid her giggle behind her hand. "I'll see you in gym Care Bear."

And she left me. "I know, I'm sorry I didn't respond to your text Karen. It's just, I've been really busy, and I already have plans Friday night. And really, I'm not over Farin yet, not sure I am ready to date again so soon." I said in like one breath.

Karen giggled. "It's just a movie Carrie." She shrugged. "I'm not asking you to hold my hand in the hallway. Saturday then, 9:00"

"I know. I just don't think I'm ready...", but I didn't finish my sentence because she grabbed my shoulders and pulled me over by the lockers, out of the way of the din of kids going to class.

"Carrie," Karen smiled, "I am not taking no for an answer. We are going to the movies Saturday night. Don't make a big deal about it."

"Karen, really, I'm not sure I can."

She shoved my back against the locker, not hard, but forceful. "I am sure your dad will let you go with a friend to the movies. Nine o'clock Saturday. You have the address."

"Karen... I will let you know." I told her and tried not to look as pissed as I felt at her abrasiveness.

Gym class brought volleyball. Volleyball brought an embarrassing lesson in my lack of coordination. I told Julie about the 'date' and she laughed. An hour later, gym was soon over, and I was looking forward to my last class of the day.

Miss King assigned a project to make an advertisement board for a local restaurant franchise. She explained that sometimes art had financial benefits and she knew the owner and he was willing to pay a $1,000 college scholarship to the winner. That sounded good to me. Sure, my dad seemed to be rolling in money, but if my art could help offset some of the bill, I was all for it and listened carefully to the parameters before setting my easel and making the first strokes of the charcoal.

I never really looked at the other kids in class, what they were doing. This project was the same as any other. Not to be boastful, but I didn't rely on the inspiration of others. Today was no different. The first two strokes of the charcoal outline were crumpled on the floor and I sat, looking at the blank page before me, trying to think what would make me want to go to a particular restaurant to eat. The food? Sure, that was important. But, what is it that really brings someone to eat out as opposed to cook their own food?

Unanswered questions. She had told us a little about the franchise. The food, the locations. I decided that some research was necessary and pulled out my pen instead and made a list of questions that would frame the best way to present the restaurant. Miss King did her normal walk through the throngs of artists, complimenting or asking pointed questions on their work progress.

When she got to me and saw my list of questions, she smiled at me. "Good work Miss Fitch. You have one week like everyone else."

I tore the sheet down at the end of class and folded it up and put it in my bag. I trudged down to see Mrs. Lane. She was really irritating me. But, I guess it was her job. As I entered her office, I slumped down into the chair and she smiled at me. I wanted to slap her face.

"So, are we going to talk about why I don't like being the center of attention?" I asked with a venomous voice.

She just smiled. "I think that would be a good start. You seem to have put some thought to the question."

"Not really. There isn't a great deal of thought to go into it. I just don't. I don't like being the subject of whispers in the hall. And that really hasn't changed much. Now the whispers are about how I broke up with Farin. How the hot couple of last week's whispers is no longer a couple."

"Carrie. If the whispers bother you so much, why do you pay enough attention to them to hear that they are about you?" Mrs. Lane asked.

I stared at her a minute until I felt my fierce exterior face break and I felt confused. "I don't know. I just hate hearing my name when they whisper. It's humiliating, not knowing what they are saying, being pointed at and ridiculed. They don't know what I've been through and they make their silly judgments and I hate it."

"That's fair enough." Mrs. Lane said in answer. "Have you considered confronting them, when they whisper your name I mean? How do you know they aren't complimenting you? Why do you believe it is always negative?"

Psychobabble. I groaned. "If it was complimentary, why wouldn't they just say it to my face?"

"Carrie, you are a beautiful and intelligent girl. You have a lot going for you and your teachers all think a great deal of you. I have talked to them all. The majority of them noticed the changes in you these past weeks and several had come to me to voice concerns. Even Miss King, I believe she is your favorite teacher? She was the one who brought you to me in the first place wasn't she? Are you angry with her for doing that? Or are you, as I believe you should be, flattered that she cares that much about you?"

I hadn't really thought about that. There was a time I despised Mrs. Lane for threatening my art class because it was my favorite class. And I hadn't really thought about it lately, how I had told Miss King that I hated her when she took that awful drawing that I tried to dispose of. "I guess I am flattered." I mumbled. I really did like Miss King. She was by far my favorite teacher.

"So, give yourself a break Carrie. You are being far too hard on yourself. It takes two people to make a relationship work and just as many to make it end. Farin had to have some culpability in your break up. The whispers will stop as soon as the next power couple comes into the lime light. You know this. You are a smart kid. You seem to know the social workings of the school system better than most adults who have been through it."

I snorted a laugh. It was a nice thing to say. I wasn't sure how true it was. "Yeah, I'm deeply insightful."

Mrs. Lane laughed softly. "There you go! Even if you don't believe it when you say it, it's true. Speak up for yourself if things bother you Carrie. You know deep down that people will back down when confronted face to face. Unless they have a real problem. But I don't really sense that anyone at the school has a real problem with you. The one I know of that might have is still very much in love with you if I'm not mistaken."

I exhaled loudly. "Yeah, it doesn't make it any easier. I think I'd prefer she despised me."

"Would you really?" Mrs. Lane asked, not being directional in her question, but a completely honest question to make me think.

"No, I wouldn't." I smiled at her. I looked at the clock. I smiled again. Mrs. Lane looked at her watch.

"Okay, go. Good discussion Carrie. I'll see you tomorrow." Mrs. Lane said with a smile.

I got up and barely paused at the door. "I would... I think like to go to one of the lesbian group sessions, if I can just see one without committing to going to any more. Would that be okay?"

Mrs. Lane smiled at me. "Yes Carrie, that would be okay. There is one Thursday evenings at 6:00 if that works for you."

"I have to clear it with my Dad, but that should be good. Where is it?" I asked.

She gave me a card with the address. "I could accompany you to the first one if you like."

I pondered her watching me. "I think I'd just like to see for myself. See you tomorrow Mrs. Lane."

I quick walked to my car. It was not that far to Jill's and I could easily make the given time, but what if I hit traffic? Would she be forgiving? Probably not. On my way across the parking lot, I noticed the cheerleading team working through their routines. Julie was there. I couldn't make her out, but surely, she would know it was me walking to my car. I waved down at them. And a couple of hands waved back at me.

The drive was uneventful. What I had failed to consider when I dressed this morning was the logistics of taking my panties off in my car when wearing a pair of jeans. I ended up with a shoe off and the pants completely off one foot to pull my panties through the other pants leg and over my remaining shoe before hanging the blue boy panties over the mirror. I pulled my pants back on and my shoe, before exiting the car to button them up.

There was no point zipping them as they would be off at the door. I rang the doorbell and Sue answered it. She smiled at me warmly. "Hey slutball, how was school?"

I smiled at her. I liked Sue. "Not bad. Rebecca seems to have suddenly remembered the vandalization of their bus and is plotting revenge against me and my posse. But other than that, it was actually a good day. I even had a little closure with Farin this morning."

She frowned. "I heard." She shook her head. "You should have told Jill about it."

My mouth dropped. "Sue! She was threatening to expose the whole thing! I had to do something!"

She rolled her eyes at me. "Teenagers, so melodramatic. Carrie, you are eighteen. Nothing that happened was illegal. Don't let these bone-headed teenagers convince you that it was. What would anyone get in trouble for? You aren't a minor. You are a consenting adult. Well, maybe you didn't consent, but nobody held a gun to your head."

I stared at her. I raised my eyebrow. "Really? So, I can leave right now, and nothing would happen to me?"

She laughed. "I am not going to stop you. I don't think you should. But, in case you haven't figured it out yet, my Mistress likes you. She isn't going to hunt you down and kill you."

I had my shirt already folded on the couch as this conversation went on. I stopped undressing.

Sue looked at me, rolling her eyes again. "Do yourself a favor Carrie, go downstairs. You are here already. If you decide not to come back, decide tomorrow. Of course, I'll say the same thing tomorrow." She giggled.

I looked at her a little irritated and finished undressing. She just giggled.

When I was naked, she led the way to the basement and I followed. Jill would be down there, waiting to beat me again. I shivered.

To my surprise, Jill was not downstairs. The television was. It had a film of yesterday's beating on it from what I could tell of the frozen screen. "Presentation Position Two Slutball." Sue instructed. "Face the television."

I knelt as close as I could remember to the position I had just learned yesterday. My knees were wide, my hands behind my neck, my right ankle over left. Sue hit play and I watched as my ass was hit by the cane and I screamed running to Sue. I watched and remembered, and my ass felt hot all over again as I saw the rod strike my ass a second time. I flinched.

"You remember the cane." Sue said not unkindly. "It truly is a remarkable thing that something so thin and light could cause so much damage. I'm not a fan of it. Only a true pain slut would be." Then she knelt in front of me and put her hand on my pussy, smiling at me as she did.

"I'm going to put a finger inside you Carrie." Sue pressed her middle finger to my virgin vagina. "It might be a little uncomfortable, but I promise I am not going to break your hymen. Okay?"

I must have gone white with fear. "Why?" I asked trembling.

She smiled widely. "It's okay Carrie. Please trust me for a minute." Sue asked almost pleading as she slid her finger down my slit and found my tight little hole. She gasped. "Oh, you are a tight little thing." She pressed, and it hurt a little. "Sorry kitten." Her eyes were loyal to her apology.

Then I saw Jill for the first time. She walked in carrying the cane and I whimpered. "Oh, please no!" I pleaded as my body stiffened. I wanted to run so bad. I started crying, tears actually fell down my cheeks, but I stayed still as she walked behind me, not saying a word.

"You were told to not talk to Farin weren't you Carrie?" Jill asked when I couldn't see her any longer.

I broke down and sobbed. "I'm sorry Mistress. I ... she was going to tell... I only did what I thought was the right thing to do."

"You think a lot for a mindless submissive." Jill said, her tone was not pleasant. "Then you met her today, also against my instructions."

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,324 Followers