Jill's World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers

"Please Mistress!" I begged. "Please don't do this. I swear I will never talk to Farin again. Please forgive me!" The tears were splashing on my breasts, but I didn't flee. I stayed put and bawled like a baby.

"Anything?" Jill asked then, her voice not nearly as harsh as it had been a moment ago.

"Nothing, not a drop." Sue smiled at me and withdrew her finger from my body. She held it up for Jill to see. I had no idea what she was talking about, but continued to shake.

"Carrie, you aren't a pain slut." Jill said kindly.

I looked back at her confused to see Jill smiling.

She walked up to my side and sat the cane on the floor. She reached down and brushed away my tears. "I'm sorry to put you through all that Carrie." She knelt next to me and kissed my forehead. "You may not fully understand it, or why I did it. But, it's done. And I'm very pleased with you taking it upon yourself to smooth things over with Farin. You did exceptionally well, though I do wish you had told me about it. I'm going to overlook your transgressions this time. I owe you that much."

I stopped crying and looked puzzled, at least I imagine that my face betrayed my confusion.

Jill smiled at me sadly. "I know yesterday was horrible for you. I just really needed to know. I think you needed to know in the long run. If you got off on pain, you would have wet Sue's finger. You didn't. The orgasms you had last weekend were from the humiliation of being defeated, not from the pain. It's a very good thing. I don't care much for pain sluts." She laughed softly.

"Come on. No more punishments today. We need to talk." Jill said, and she and Sue helped me to my feet and guided me upstairs to her bedroom. We didn't stop there, she led me into her bathroom and into her amazingly large tub. She and Sue undressed and guided my shivering body into the hot water that was waiting for us.

Sue climbed in first and held me between her spread legs as I sat down. Jill sat across from us and smiled at me. I realized, I was seeing Jill naked. My eyes strained to take it all in. Her well pedicured toes were painted without a single chip in the deep red paint. Her feet looked so pampered and smooth as the stepped into the tub. Her calves and thighs were defined like a dancer's.

I didn't really get a look at her ass, but from the side as she moved into the tub, it looked round and firm. Her belly was not just flat, but cut with muscle. Her arms were also well muscled, and her biceps were a bit larger than I would have thought from our previous encounters. Jill's breasts were large, with just a little sag to them, but they looked mouthwatering, their prominent nipples sticking out stiff into the air as she lowered herself into the water.

When my eyes moved up to her face, I saw her smiling, looking at my eyes. "It's okay Carrie, you can look, I'm proud of my body." Jill laughed sweetly. "It takes a lot of work to keep it this way, so having a young girl like yourself admire it is quite the payback for all the effort."

I was blushing heavily, my face felt so hot. I groaned, embarrassed at being caught staring. This just elicited a giggle from Jill.

"It's decision time for you Carrie." Jill said to me, breaking my silent humiliation. "After today, you are making the choice to come here. If you decide to come back tomorrow, it is a commitment. But it's your commitment. The bet is paid in full after today. There is just one more thing that you must do for me and I consider all the accumulated punishments gone. We start tomorrow with a clean slate."

I took in her words, but I was staring at her body, then I dared to look up into her eyes again and I felt the heat of embarrassment of being caught looking again. "Wh-what is the one more thing Mistress?"

Jill smiled and laughed softly. "Yesterday was very painful. Actually, the entire weekend was very rough on you and I have to say, I'm quite proud of how you handled it all. Today is about pleasure. I'm going to make you cum Carrie. I'm going to make you cum a lot."

If my face felt hot before, my entire body was scalding with heat now. I felt my breath coming in fast, hard bursts. My heart was pounding, and she was only looking at me. I felt Sue's hands on my breasts then and she was cupping them, giving them a gentle squeeze. I moaned, and the sound seemed so loud I bit my lip to stop it.

"After I wear you out, you will go home and sleep on your decision. You are free to dress as you like tomorrow. You have no further commitments to me whatsoever. If you show up at 4:05 tomorrow, I will teach you. I will teach you about my lifestyle. I will teach you to shape your body. I will teach you some marketable skills and you will work for me. You will report as you have done at 4:05 every afternoon and we will spend an hour here doing exercises and training in the life style. Then we will go to my warehouse where I will teach you to work with wood, metal, clay, cloth and other raw materials that you will learn to shape into artistic pieces."

"I am not a philanthropist, at least not much of one. I consider you an investment that will make me money. At the beginning, you will cost me money because you don't yet know how to use your natural abilities. In the end, you will pay me back tenfold for my investment of time because you are an artist Carrie. And with the right clientele, a clientele that I have access to, you will make me a great deal of money with your natural talent."

"Today is 'some day'. You once asked me who painted the wall in the bedroom where Sue helped to heal your wounds. The artist is playing with your breasts right now. I have no artistic abilities Carrie, but I appreciate them. When I met Sue, she had no idea how talented she was. And she still amazes me after all these years."

"Everyone has a natural ability. Some people never find it. Some deny it because it doesn't lead to the job that they want or more often the job that their parents make them think they want. You are an artist Carrie. A very talented one. I doubt your parents will indulge that. It doesn't typically pay the bills. I have sold some of Sue's pieces for over half a million dollars."

"This doesn't replace college. College is very important. A well-rounded education will help you greatly in life. What I offer is an opportunity. It is up to you to take it or leave it. We can discuss that in greater detail later. For now, I am not your Mistress, I am just Jill."

Sue moaned behind me and Jill giggled. "Sue has been waiting for this for a long time Carrie, you will have to excuse her excitement."

I looked down and noted my nipples being pulled away from me so far that it stretched my breasts. I hadn't even noticed. I suddenly felt the slight pain of it and winced, but the only sound that came from my throat was pure pleasure.

"You see, this is a very unique position Carrie. I was your Mistress when you arrived, and I hope to be your Mistress tomorrow afternoon. But today, just for the next couple of hours, I am not your Mistress. If you choose to submit to me for a time, this will not happen again, not in this fashion. When you go away to college, you will be released to enjoy those years without constraint. Perhaps you will come back to me then, most likely not."

"My point being, I am going to go down on you Carrie. I am going to eat your sweet little virgin pussy and make you cum until you cannot manage to orgasm again. Between Sue and I, we are going to show you the most amazing pleasure you have ever felt in your life. I suppose it is unfair of me to stack the deck in my favor, leaving you to decide on a sexual release unlike you have ever experienced before. But, I don't particularly care to be fair about it. I have three days of unpleasantness to make up for in a couple of hours. And, if you are unsure at this point, let me be specific. I want you Carrie, as my student, as my submissive, as my employee and tonight, as my lover."

I thought my chest would explode when she got on her knees and took my head lovingly in her right hand. She leaned forward, and her eyes never left mine, nor mine hers. Her mouth was so close that I could feel the heat and humidity of her breath on my lips. Then, I was moaning as her lips closed the slight gap and I was kissing Jill.

It wasn't like the last time. The first time I met her. On my bed, masturbating. The kiss I defined as the perfect kiss. This time, there was more passion. It wasn't any less sexy, it was just more raw, more lascivious. My lower lip was between hers and she was sucking it, pulling it with her lips until it popped free and I moaned.

Then her tongue. Her tongue that had admonished me so much in the last few days was now darting into my mouth and exploring it. Her tongue was against mine and my eyes closed, and I opened my mouth kissing her, trying not to be sloppy. I was way overthinking this kiss. Trying to be a sexy adult. And then, the thinking was over. I was lost in a sea of sexual desire.

Sue continued her manipulation of my breasts. I could feel her breasts rubbing against my back due to her closeness. She was gently squeezing and tugging my nipples and it sent bolts of electrical impulses into my groin every time she pulled. But, this was nothing compared to the kiss that Jill was landing on my lips.

There are levels of orgasm. Some are much stronger than others. Some, maybe are just orgasms in my mind, a feeling of pleasure so intense that it feels orgasmic. My pussy was throbbing though nobody had touched it since Sue checked me downstairs. And to my mind at the least, a tiny orgasm rocked through my body, just from the kissing and the breast play and I'm not at all certain the breast play had anything to do with it.

"Did you just cum Carrie?" Sue asked in a whisper in my ear.

It didn't quite break the mood, but almost. I managed a tiny nod, never ceasing the kiss. We weren't making out like teenagers. Our mouths were having sex. Like adults. My arms, which had laid lifeless at my sides all this time, moved up Jill's back and held on as she took my mouth with her own.

Time meant nothing. Had it been minutes or tens of minutes, I was quite unsure. But the kiss only grew in passion. Her lips felt so magical against mine. The softness and fullness of them was like sucking into a soft fruit. The taste of her mouth was amazing, like cinnamon. A scent was sexually assaulting my nose, a mixture of her conditioner, her perfume and our arousal wafted up through my nostrils and scent me into another place. It was as if I had left this world and body behind and was transported into another place, another time, another reality of existence.

I could hear my own hungry moans. I had longed for this so many times since meeting Jill and now it was actually happening. I hadn't expected it, not today, not really ever, if I was being honest. It was like that fantasy person that you desire so deeply, in some imaginary perfect setting that will never happen. But it was happening.

My body was head to toe a sexual organ. As we kissed, my legs were lifted up, over Sue's, spreading my legs, but the kiss never hesitated. As we kissed, my breasts were squeezed, my nipples tugged, but the kiss never paused. As we kissed her hand touched my pussy and I erupted in another mini-climax instantly, but the kiss never wavered.

Her fingers seemed to know my body like they had trained for it all their life. Her movements were smooth, the caresses of her fingertips on my labia as she rubbed them up and down almost feeling like a heart shape where my clit was the point in the upper side of the heart. Tiny climaxes erupted again and again as she ... didn't so much explore as play my body like a concert violinist pulling notes from her instrument. Except the notes were my voice and my voice was ecstasy.

And still the kiss went on. My clitoris throbbed even when her fingers weren't circling it or rubbing it or giving it delicate pinches and tugs. My lips parted as her fingers slipped between them, not fumbling or searching, but knowing. And my cuntal hole felt like it had expanded somehow, though she never inserted more than a single finger inside me.

And the kiss continued. And Sue was finding new ways to pleasure my breasts, squeezing the soft cups, circling the nipples with the pads of her fingertips, flicking them delicately, pinching and pulling on them so softly. Nothing was abrupt, nothing was ever out of place. It was as if the two of them had practiced together for hours of weeks and weeks of years and years of a lifetime to perfect their orchestra on my body.

And the kiss went on. And Jill's expert fingers found my butt hole and ran circles around it and teased it and it added to the ever-heightening sexual tension of my body. And her finger eased inside, and it caused not an inkling of pain, only pleasure. And her finger was deep and twisting inside and the mini-orgasms continued to rock through my body and each one a little stronger than the one just before it. And still I moaned into her mouth and held on as if holding her would keep this feeling from ever ending.

And the kiss went on. And Sue had fingers separating my upper lips and a finger on my clit and Jill had fingers in my ass and my cunt and all around my labia. And Sue was moving from breast to breast and the orgasms ceased a moment. And they built up that excitement, that pleasure and my body was singing, the pitch higher with every moment of enduring joy.

And I truly came. And the kiss went on. Through the orgasm. Through the screaming into Jill's mouth. My body shook and convulsed as a powerful explosion of heat and thrill ripped through me like a thousand fists of pleasure pounding into my body at once. And the scream was shrill and high pitched and burned my throat. My breath leaving my lungs and entering Jill's and she sucked at my tongue as my body hit a new height and I felt my entire body tense up and explode before it relaxed, and I collapsed against Sue.

They slowly withdrew their fingers from my body and helped me to my feet. I was woozy, light headed and unsure on my feet, but they seemed to expect it as they lifted me, and I barely needed to put an effort into standing. I thought they would dry me off, but they just carried my naked and dripping wet body onto their bed and laid me gently down over the bed covers.

My eyes fluttered open as I fell into the soft mattress's embrace. The first thing I saw was Jill, leaning over me and when her eyes, her dark sexy eyes peered into mine, I could see my own lust filled face in the reflection of her pupils and it made me shiver.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Sue, she was lifting my leg and taking my foot into her mouth and she began sucking my toes. The sensation was unusual. It was not sending jolts to my sex in any case, but it was still very sexual, and I moaned softly as I felt her tongue between my toes and her lips around them.

"Are you ready to fly Carrie?" Jill asked as she leaned closer and kissed my lips softly, sucking on my lower lip like she had begun the last time.

I could only whimper in response and return her kiss. A few minutes of kissing passed with her hands on my breasts and Sue's mouth on my toes. Then she left and softly kissed my chin. Her lips opened and closed as she left soft, wet kissed down my chin and then to my throat. Jill's hands slid up to my head, her thumbs under my jaw, pushing my head back as she continued to leave a trail of tender moist kisses down my throat.

She opened her mouth wide and sucked softly on my throat, not hard enough to leave a mark, but threatening it and another moan of sexual heat escaped my lips. She continued, down over my clavicle, sucking softly on each side before continuing down my chest. At my breasts, she took her time, leaving each breast glistening with saliva as the wet open mouth kisses circled my breasts, moving in a continuously smaller figure eight until she was sucking on my nipples.

My nipples felt painful from the amount of pleasure they were receiving. It was the most amazing and poignant enjoyment I had ever received. They felt like they were over-inflated, like two tiny balloons about to pop at any moment, but she continued to suck and tease them with her tongue and teeth until I was squealing in agonizing desire.

Then she surprised me. Or I surprised myself perhaps. She bit into my right nipple and my pussy convulsed and I came. Not a tiny orgasm. Not a large one like in the tub. But a blissful and powerful climax unlike the others I had felt in my short sexual history. I screamed out as I came, and Jill giggled as she suckled and nipped at my tender nipples to prolong the spasming of my body until she softly disengaged and began working back down my body.

I was panting so hard, my breath sounded like it echoed through the room. Sue's mouth left my foot and then re-engaged upon my other foot. Jill's lips were kissing down my belly and I was a quivering mass of muscles and flesh beneath their skillful mouths. When she reached the top of my mound and kissed just less than an inch from the parting of my lips, they paused and pushed my knees up and wide apart, nearly touching the bed.

Then she began kissing down the side of my pussy, her open lips ever so softly sucking at the tender skin on the side of my labia and her tongue darting out on occasion as if to taste my flesh. Sue had ceased sucking my feet as they were on the bed in my new position. I saw her lighting candles on the head board and the aroma of vanilla soon filled the air. When she was finished, Jill was working her way down the opposite side of my leaking pussy with her teasing kisses and I was a gasping mass of excited nerve endings.

And then everything stopped. Jill held her head between my legs and looked up my body at me. "I lied to you again Carrie. But, I promise it is the last lie I will ever tell you. If I go down on you, I will never be your Mistress again. You will have the most pleasure of your life. You will go home and possibly never again experience the orgasms that I will provide. But it will be the last time. I have Sue. You are too young for me to date. I could never control you if you had the image of me licking your pussy in your memory."

"Believe me, I want to lick you right now. I want to give you the best orgasms, perhaps ones that you will reflect upon fondly for the rest of your life. My mouth is salivating at the thought of diving down onto your sweet little cunt and eating you into a state of mindless bliss. But, I also want to be your Mistress tomorrow. It is a conundrum really."

"So, here we are. If you want me to be your Mistress tomorrow, Sue and I will still give you a few more great orgasms, but I won't touch my mouth to your sweet little honey pot. If you want something that Sue will never have, it's right here in front of you. I will be happy with your choice either way. You have thirty seconds to decide."

I groaned. "That is so unfair Jill." I whimpered.

"I know it is. That's life, get used to it and five seconds have passed." Jill smiled, licking her lips, her mouth just millimeters from my pussy.

"I'll never have this opportunity again will I?" I asked, trying to wave the lust from my brain.

"Unlikely." Jill smiled and extended her tongue so close to my pussy, I could feel the heat from it.

"Damn you." I sighed in frustration and pounded the bed with my fists. I looked to Sue.

Sue giggled. "Don't ask me, I will never have this opportunity, she's my Mistress for life. I wouldn't have it any other way Slutball."

"Can we stop now, and I will give you an answer tomorrow?" I asked, hoping to clear my mind. This was all so sudden. I wiggled a little as Jill's tongue made a lapping motion.

"Hmmm. I do love a negotiator. How about Sue and I bring you to an edge ten times, without letting you cum again tonight? Then we get to watch you go down on Julie. Then you can go home and decide tomorrow?" Jill giggled. Jill giggling seemed so out of place, but she adulted the giggle very well.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers