Jill's XXXmas Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
Jill fucks her brother during their visit with daddy.
3.6k words
4.41
121k
61

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 10/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jillygirl
jillygirl
126 Followers

My brother Jeff and I are twins, both 18 years old when we got to go to our father's home for Christmas last year. He and mom had divorced so we didn't get to see him very often. We were both excited that we would be with him for four days. Dad met us at the airport and took us to a real nice restaurant. We talked there for a long time about each other and caught up on a year worth of news in just a couple of hours.

As we sat together, Dad ran his hand through my long blond hair. "You are getting to be a beautiful woman Jill."

I laughed. "You have to say that. You're my dad."

He put his hand on mine and gave it a squeeze. "I am also a man, and I know what men like. You have a very sexy body Jill. If you had been in my high school senior class I would have done everything possible to get you in bed with me."

My mouth dropped. "Daddy! I can't believe you said that. Besides I'm just to skinny to be sexy."

He just shrugged. "Back when I was 18 I tried to bed every pretty girl I could find. And having a petite body doesn't mean your not sexy. I think you body is sexually perfect."

Jeff laughed. "He's right Jill and you know it. Every guy in school wouldn't mind getting between your legs."

I knew guys enjoyed looking at me, but to hear this from my own father and brother? I finally just laughed saying, "You guys are just too horny. You need to find yourselves some pussy."

Daddy then took us to his apartment. It was nice and a perfect place for a single guy, but with only one bedroom, it didn't have much room for all three of us.

"Jill, I'll sleep out here with Jeff on the pull out bed in the sofa." Daddy told me.

I shook my head and smiled at him. "No. Don't be silly Daddy, I can't take your bed. I would feel like I was stealing it from you. You keep your bed and I will sleep out here with Jeff. We really don't mind."

He looked reluctant but finally agreed. "Alright but if you want the privacy of your own bed you just say the word, and it's yours. Ok?"

After pulling the bed out of the sofa, daddy went to his bedroom. Jeff and I put sheets and blankets on the mattress. Jeff chuckled. "We haven't shared a bed, since we were little. This is going to feel strange."

I looked at his big 6ft 4in frame. "You haven't been little for a long time."

He shrugged, "Yeah, I guess we were about seven when we got our own rooms and stopped sharing the same bed. I remember that first night, laying in bed and wishing you were there beside me."

I ginned. "Well tonight you finally get your wish answered."

He chuckled. "Yeah I guess I do, don't I? It feels kind of strange thinking about sleeping in the same bed with you after 11 years of sleeping alone."

I unbuttoned my shirt as we continued to talk. "You ever sleep with a girl, for real?"

He looked at me hesitantly before shyly answering, "I'm still a virgin."

I dropped my shirt on the chair and undid my slacks. "So am I."

We silently got undressed. Jeff was in his boxers when he got into bed. I was down to my panties and bra when he settled in the bed and watched me. "I've made out some with a couple of girls but never fucked any of them."

I pulled off my bra. My breasts are not big like a lot of guys like, but they are a firm 36b. I took my nightie out of my suitcase and pulled it over my head. "I have kissed guys and let them feel my breast is all."

I climbed into bed beside Jeff, and he turned out the lights. I lay there in the dark, conscious of Jeff lying within inches of me. I had not thought of being almost naked in bed with him until then. Turning onto my side, I reached out found his hand. "Jeff, I am glad that you're the first man I ever slept with."

He quietly laughed and turned to face me. "I don't think sleeping in the same bed with your twin brother, really counts as sleeping with a guy."

I giggle. "Yeah? What if I kissed you like this?"

I put my arm around him and leaned into his body. Our lips met in a kiss that even surprised me. I had not planned to kiss him. I don't know why I did it, but it seemed to fire something up in Jeff. Jeff didn't do anything when our lips first met, but after half a second he responded by putting his arm around me, drawing me to him. The kiss, which I would have let last maybe a second, lingered on as our bodies pressed together in an embrace that changed that night and our lives forever.

When our kiss finally broke off, we lay together with our lips almost touching. The feel of his breath on my face was warm and inviting. I could feel his strong hard body pressed against me. My breasts crushed into his bare chest. Our arms were wrapped around each other and neither of us wanted to let go. He took a breath as if to say something, but I put my finger to his mouth, shutting it. I quietly said, "Shhhhh."

We kissed again. I couldn't believe how good his lips tasted. I had kissed guys before but this time, there was something different. It took me a few moments to figure it out. Other guys were kissing me because they wanted the thrill of making out. Jeff was kissing me because he loved me, and it made all the difference. Knowing his love for me made me want to please him more.

As we kissed, I could feel his cock pressing against me. I reached down and felt the bulge in his shorts. As I touched him, he tried to pull off my nightie. I sat up and together we pulled it over my head. Lying back down, he put his hand to my now bare breasts and squeezed them, as we kissed again. I softly moaned into his mouth. He rubbed and gently pinched my nipples. It felt so good and I could feel my pussy getting wet.

I reached inside his boxers and found his cock. It was about seven inches, and it felt so hard. I rubbed up and down it, exploring his cock and then I reached further down to fondle his balls.

He pushed his boxers off and while he did, I pulled my panties off. Now our naked bodies pressed together and it felt wonderful. His body was so strong and hard as it pressed against my firm, soft body.. He let his hands wander over me, exploring my body. He ran a hand over my leg and let it wander up the inside of my thigh. I spread my legs and gasped when I felt him touch my pussy.

"Ohhhh yes! Oh that feels so good."

His fingers traced my pussy lips, exploring the most private parts of my body. Then his finger touched the opening to my pussy. I could feel him running his finger over it and finding it soaking wet. His finger went inside me just a little ways. I moaned as I felt him going slowly inside me. His finger ventured in deeper and I spread my legs wider.

"I can feel your Hyman." He whispered in my ear. "You want me to break it?"

I thought about it a moment before answering, "Not yet. Just finger me like this but don't break it."

I felt his finger moving around inside me. I couldn't help but have my body squirm with pleasure. Then his kisses started to move down my body. He kissed my neck and then my breasts. He kissed and licked both my nipples before moving down my body to kiss my tummy and finally my pussy. He pushed my legs apart more and I could feel his tongue moving over my pussy lips. It dipped in and out of the crevices of my pussy. He found my clit and licked it. I gasped as he touched it. He must have known how good it made me feel because he then concentrated his tongue on it. As he licked me, I felt his finger moving in and out of my pussy. I just lay there with my hands pulling his head into my pussy.

My body was out of my control. It quivered and shook with pleasure. I had never experienced anything like it before. I tried to stop myself from moaning to loudly by pulling a pillow over my face. I pushed my hips up into his face. I didn't want the sensations of pleasure to ever end. My breathing was fast and heavy. This was totally new for me. It almost scared me how good it felt. The world slowly faded away. The only thing that I could think of was my brother licking and fingering me. My pussy was the only thing in the world that mattered.

Than my body arched back as I bit hard into my pillow, trying not to cry out. I stiffened as I felt the first orgasm I had ever experienced wash over me. My body shook with pleasure and my pussy flowed with my juices. Jeff was licking them all up. It felt like he had drunk a gallon from the fountain of my pussy.

I looked down at him, lying between my legs, his mouth still over my pussy. In the dim light, I could see his eyes looking back at me. He lifted his head and smiled.

I closed my eyes and tried to catch my breath. "Wow! I have never felt anything like that before. Jeff, it felt was so good."

He crawled up and kissed me. I could taste my juices on his lips. He ran his fingers through my hair and smiled at me. "Now it's your turn to suck my cock."

I looked into his eyes and smiled. "I should have thought of that."

He lay back to enjoy himself. I half laid on his body and kissed him. Reaching down I felt his cock. It was so hard I thought it might burst. We kissed and than I began to lick my way down his body. I licked his ear, neck, shoulder, chest, nipples, and down his tummy to his hard cock.

I took his cock in my hand and licked the head of it. I had never had a guys cock in my mouth before, but I had talked to some of my girl friends who had sucked their boyfriend's cocks. I tried to remember what they had said.

I took the head of his cock in my mouth and ran my tongue over it. I could feel the little hole in the tip and I flicked it with my tongue. Than I sucked his cock deeper into my mouth. I felt his hard shaft sliding through my lips and over my tongue. I moved my mouth up and down his shaft, making sure my tongue rubbed against it. I found it was fun feeling his cock sliding in and out of my mouth, and it tasted kind of manly.

Remembering what my friend Kim had told me, I swallowed as if I was swallowing food and took his cock deep into my mouth. It slid deep down my throat. I swallowed it down until it was all inside my mouth. Jeff moaned as I took all of him . I pulled it back out so I could breath and than swallowed him again. He now pulled on my head in towards him and he began to move his hips in and out, fucking my mouth. I could feel his cock moving in and out, going deep into my mouth and down my throat. I gagged a moment but went right back to getting my mouth fucked.

He moved faster and with a moan, he let his cock explode in my mouth. I could taste his hot cum filling my mouth. I swallowed it down as fast as I could. He finally slowed down. With a sigh, he pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"Jill, that was awesome. I couldn't believe how good it felt."

I kissed him. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I know I did."

We lay in each other's arms, our hot naked bodies together. I lay there thinking how much I loved Jeff and how glad I was we could share ourselves like this. It was not long before we were both sleeping in each other's arms.

The next morning we kissed and agreed that we had enjoyed last night so much. Even though we were brother and sister, we knew our love was great and nothing that felt so good could be bad. We got dressed and folded the bed away. We agreed that we would have to do it again the next night.

We had a great time with daddy that day. He took us sight seeing all day. We couldn't have had a more wonderful day with him, but secretly I was looking forward to going to bed that night more than anything I had seen that day.

Late that night, Daddy went to his room and Jeff, and I quickly made the bed for our night together. This time when we went to bed, we stripped nude and got in together. We hugged each other and enjoyed the feel of our naked bodies rubbing against each other.

I whispered to him, "I have been looking forward to this all day."

He had his mouth up to my ear as he whispered back, "Me too. I have had a hard on all day, just thinking about you and what I want to do with you."

I grinned to myself. "What kind of things are you thinking about doing with me?"

He was nibbling on my ear, and it was quickly turning me on. "I want to fuck you."

I was not shocked by his words but answered, "I have been thinking all day about what it would feel like to have you fuck me. I want to feel your cock inside me. I want my brother to fuck me and fill my pussy with his hot cum."

He softly moaned in my ear, "I wouldn't want to disappoint my own sister. I am going to fuck you until you beg me to stop."

I giggled, "Good luck with that. You might have to fuck me all night long."

Jeff looked into my eyes and smiled. "That sounds just fine with me."

We kissed as he lay half on top of me. His hand found my bare breasts. He rubbed my nipples and slid his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues touched and rubbed each other. I enjoyed him invading my mouth this way. Then his hand was down to my pussy. I spread my legs as he touched me and slide his finger into my pussy. I could feel him exploring inside me. His finger sliding over the velvet walls of my vagina. I squirmed and moaned as he probed me.

Then he moved over between my legs and taking his cock in his hand, he set it at the hole of my pussy. I could feel his hard cock as it pushed lightly against me and began to push harder into me. My pussy was soaking wet, but his cock was not getting in. The pressure of him pushing was building but nothing was happening.

Then I felt my pussy open slightly and the head of his cock slid in just a bit. He pushed harder and his cock head was all the way inside me. I moaned, "I can feel you inside me now. I can feel your cock in my pussy."

I grabbed his bare ass and pulled him in towards me. He pulled out a little and than slide in deeper. I felt him going in and whimpered. "Oohhhh yes"

He pulled out and this time, as he went in, his cock hit my hymen. He didn't hesitate but sent his cock crashing through. The pain hurt some but it was not as bad as I had heard from my friends. I gritted my teeth and held on tight to his body. He pulled out again and shoved his cock in much further this time. I could feel him filling me with his hard meat. He fucked in and out until finally his cock was totally buried inside my body. He held his cock in me and looked into my face.

"You ok?" he asked.

I felt tears in my eyes as I nodded. "I feel awesome. I can't believe I actually have a man's cock inside me. I can really feel you in me. You feel so huge in there, like you're going to split me wide open. If I had known it would feel this good I would have let you fuck me back when we slept together as kids."

We both laughed and then kissed. As our lips touched, he began to move slowly in and out. It didn't take long before he lost control, and he was banging his cock in me as fast as he could. I don't think he lasted even a minute once he started to fuck so fast, in and out of me.

He moaned as he shoved his cock into my pussy, and then he held it in as deep as he could go. He pulled out and slammed in again sending more of his cum deep into my pussy. When he was done, he kept his cock buried in me as he lay there on top of me.

"Jill, fucking you like this is awesome. I was going to pull out before I came but I just couldn't. I don't want to get you pregnant, but I couldn't help it. I had to cum inside you."

I kissed him. "It's ok. I wanted you to fill me with your cum. The thought of your cum inside me turns me on."

He laughed at me. "Your crazy girl."

I kissed him. "I'm just crazy in love with you."

We kissed for a while, and then he rolled over with me on top. His cock was still in me as he moved his hips in and out. I moved with him and felt his cock sliding smoothly in and out of my body. I then got an idea and sat up. With my legs spread wide to either side of his body, I looked down and saw his cock barely showing where he entered me. I moved up his shaft until it almost came out, and then I slid back down. I giggled, "That is so awesome. Seeing your cock fucking in and out of me like that is such a turn on."

He reached out to cup my breasts as he smiled at me. "I agree. It is awesome. Seeing my cock in you is the most awesome sight in the world."

I kept moving on his cock while he rubbed my breast and nipples. I had to bite my lip so I didn't moan too loudly. The sight and feel of his cock was so exciting. I moved faster, slamming his cock deeper inside me. I felt his cock moving and sliding inside my wet pussy. I gave his cock a squeeze with my pussy and held on tight. My world started to shrink down to that one place on my body that held so much pleasure. I closed my eyes, as the only thing I wanted to know about was Jeff's cock filling my pussy. His cock fucked me so deep I could almost feel him up in my tummy.

My body quivered with pleasure. I whimpered, "Oh fuck me. Fuck me Jeff. Oohhh yes. Fuck me harder."

I than hit my climax and this time I could not control myself. I cried out loudly in pleasure. Jeff quickly put his hand over my mouth. I knew daddy might have heard me, but I didn't care. I only wanted to be fucked by Jeff. I kept going. I moved up and down his hard cock until finally, the world went faded into a gray haze, and I almost fainted from pleasure. I finally collapsed on his chest.

I lay there trying to catch my breath when I heard daddy's bedroom doorknob. I quickly rolled off Jeff and pulled the covers over me. The door opened and daddy looked in. "Everything ok here?"

I raised my head, "I'm sorry daddy. I had a bad dream. I'm ok now though."

He seemed suspicious of my explanation but answered, "You're sure? You're going to be ok then?"

I smiled at him. "I'm fine daddy. Honest."

He nodded and went back inside his room. Jeff and I had to cover our mouths as we laughed. "I was scared to death when you cried out like that. I was sure he had caught us."

I kissed him. "If he had caught us, it still would have been worth it to make love with you."

He smiled. "Yeah, it would have."

We lay there in the darkness and I thought about daddy. "Jeff? You sleeping?"

"Not yet."

"Tomorrow morning when daddy comes out of his bedroom, would you please go for a morning run? I want to be alone with him for a little bit."

"Oh? What you thinking about doing?"

I smiled, "Seducing him."

(To be continued)

jillygirl
jillygirl
126 Followers