Jill's XXXmas Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Jill seduces her daddy while visiting him at Christmas.
3.4k words
4.45
86.4k
42

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 10/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jillygirl
jillygirl
126 Followers

My twin brother Jeff and I were at our father's place for Christmas last year, soon after our 18th birthday. It was the day after our arrival when I woke up to find my brother Jeff lying fast asleep with his arm around my waist. It felt nice having him touching me, and I would have loved to make love with him right then, but our father would be waking up soon to make breakfast. Giving Jeff a kiss on his cheek, I coaxed him, "Come on lazy, get up. You're going for a run this morning, remember?"

Jeff mumbled something into his pillow. I nibbled on his ear and whispered, "Get up now or you won't ever fuck me again."

Jeff opened his eyes just a crack. "You enjoy it too much to stop me."

I slapped him on the shoulder. "That's true, but I could make you wait a few days before we did it again."

Jeff rolled onto his back. His cock lay there soft, and I wanted to touch it, make it grow into the hard shaft I had enjoyed so much the last couple of nights. I wanted to feel it thrust into my pussy, but I had other plans for this morning that I had to send into motion.

I sat up on the edge of the bed, thinking about how to go about seducing my father. The things he had said about me, when I and Jeff had arrived, showed he enjoyed looking at my body. I couldn't walk around naked this morning, but I might be able to wear something very sexy.

Standing up, I went to take a pee in the bathroom. Looking at Jeff still lying on the bed. I threatened him. "You better be up, by the time I return."

After relieving myself, I came out to find Jeff pulling on a pair of boxers. I walked to my suit case and found my light pink nightie. It was an almost see through material that didn't hide very much. I pulled it over my head. The nipples on my breasts showed through the gauze like cloth and formed around the curves in my body so that very little was left to the imagination. I decided I should wear my panties. A pair of white thongs seemed perfect and I was ready.

"What do you think?" I asked Jeff as I turned slowly around for him.

His eyes opened wide as he looked at his twin sister's body in the thin nightie. "Let's fuck!"

I laughed. "Maybe later but this morning I have some other plans right now."

Jeff shook his head as he kept his eyes on me. "There's not a man alive who could resist that body."

Just then I heard the door to daddy's room open. I watched as he came out in his boxers and head towards the bathroom. "Good morning Daddy."

He looked to me and stopped. His eyes took in the sight of his little girl in such a revealing nightie. "Um. Good morning guys."

He seemed to be reluctant to take his eyes off of me, but he slowly turned and went towards the bathroom. I waved at Jeff and mouthed, "Tell him your going for a run."

Jeff didn't catch on to what I was trying to tell him until daddy was about to close the bathroom door. "Oh! Hey Dad? I am going to go do a morning run. I'll be back in a little while."

Dad nodded. "Sure. I'll have breakfast waiting for you when you get back."

After dad went in the bathroom, I hurried Jeff into leaving for his run, while I quickly got the bed back into the sofa. I knew I was being a little pushy, but I would make it up to Jeff later. He left the apartment and a few seconds later daddy came out.

"Daddy? Can I talk to you a minute?"

Daddy walked up to me. "Of course you can. You have a problem you need help you with?"

I gave my father the saddest eyes I could. "Daddy, I have missed you so much. Can we sit just together for a few minutes?"

He smiled. "I think we can handle that. I have missed you and Jeff as well. I wish things had worked out differently with your mother."

He sat on the couch, and I followed by sitting on his lap. I leaned against his bare chest and lay my head on his shoulder. At first daddy seemed unsure how to handle my cuddling up in his lap, then he wrapped his arms around my waist and held me to him. The hem on my nightie sat high up on my legs so that my panties were easily seen peeking out. The opening at the nightie's neck was wide enough so he could see the soft flesh of my breasts without any difficulty.

"Daddy, I miss being able to sit on your lap."

"Baby, it's been a long time since you sat on my lap. Yeah, I miss it too."

I ran my hand over his chest, combing my fingers through his chest hairs. "When we got here you said I had a sexy body."

I saw his eyes look down and relish my almost nude body. Daddy cleared his throat. "Ahem! Yeah you do."

"And you said that when you were my age you were trying to fuck every pretty girl you could." I said in my sweetest and most innocent voice. I could feel his cock below me, and it was getting hard.

"Yes baby," he answered. "But that was a long time ago. I was foolish back then and thought the more women I fucked the more of a man I was. Since then I have kept my zipper closed. I haven't been with a woman since your mother and I divorced. I don't think that...."

I could tell that he was getting nervous and when he was nervous he had a habit of talking on and on. I knew I had to interrupt him, or he would talk on forever. "Dad! I love you."

He stopped and looked into my face. He seemed lost, unsure what I really meant by my confession of love to him. Swallowing hard he finally answered, "I love you too, baby."

Taking one of his hands in mine I held onto it. I looked into his eyes and slowly moved closer to his lips. My lips stopped about two inches from kissing him. "Kiss me?" I whispered.

Daddy slowly moved closer and I felt his lips gently press against mine. He kissed me with such a gentle love. We separated a moment, and I moved in to return his kiss. This kiss lasted longer, and then daddy's tongue slipped into my mouth. I felt excited that he desired to make out like this.

Releasing the hand I had been holding, so it now lay on my bare leg, I hugged him to me. His hand moved up my leg, rubbing and touching my soft flesh. He reached my panties, bumping against them. His hand returned down my leg to my knee, but it returned up the inside of my thigh. This time it reached the top, and I spread my leg wide as an invitation.

I felt his hand touch my panties and lightly rub my crotch. His hand didn't return down my leg this time, but started to explore the panties and feel what would lay beneath. As his hand wandered over my panties, our kisses quickly turned more passionate. I softly moaned as his tongue played inside my mouth, and his hand kept feeling my panties.

He slipped his hand under the little cloth triangle of my thongs. His hand was touching my bare pussy. I leaned my head back with a deep moan. "Let's go to your bed daddy. It's more comfortable."

He answered by taking me into his arms, standing up and carrying me into the bedroom. He pushed the door closed with his foot, turned to his bed, and lay me down on the unmade sheets. I reached down and quickly removed my panties. Daddy watched me take them off and gave me a look of lustful hunger. Taking the bottom of my nightie in hand, I pulled it up over my head and let the nightie fall to the floor. My naked body sat on daddy's bed waiting for him.

He couldn't take his eyes off my body. My firm breasts stood out, with nipples pointing towards him. My body was slim, firm and tingling with excitement. My skin was soft and inviting him to take me as his own. Looking down at my pussy with the blond curly pubic hairs covering it, he exclaimed, "Your pussy is perfect."

I reached out to him. "It would be even more perfect if you fucked it."

Daddy looked at me, thinking about my words. Slowly, he began to smile. "Yes, it would, wouldn't it?"

He let his boxers drop to the floor and climbed naked into the bed with me. Taking me into his arms we kissed passionately. He lay me down on the bed with him and continued to kiss me. Draping one of his legs over my legs, he pushed his hard cock up against my hip. The feel of his cock on my flesh excited me more. I hungered for his cock to be inside me.

Crawling down his body, I took his cock in my hand and looked at it. It was maybe a half inch longer than Jeff's and just as thick. I licked the tip of it and then swirled with my tongue around the head. I looking up into his face, and he smiled. He nodded. "Do it baby."

I looked at his lovely cock and took it into my mouth. It tasted a little salty as I washed it with my tongue. I sucked it into my mouth and pushed it back out again before sucking daddy's cock into my mouth again and again. I enjoyed the sensation of his penis filling my mouth. Until yesterday, I had never known how much pleasure sucking cock was, and now I wished I had started sooner so I could have enjoyed more cock sucking up until now. Well, I would just have to work on making up for lost time.

Daddy shifted his body but I kept his cock in my mouth. Then I felt him pushing my legs apart as he got under my hips. His mouth covered my pussy, and his tongue started to roam through the folds and valleys of it. He found my clit, and let his tongue tease and caress it. I moaned softly with pleasure. Then I felt a finger at the hole of my pussy. I was wet as daddy's finger pressed into me. I felt him slide his finger in just a little way, and then move it deeper into my pussy. He moved inside me, rubbing the walls of my pussy. His finger was stroking the soft walls inside me, and it sent my excitement skyward. My breathing was getting fast and heavy as he finger fucked me and licked my clit.

Daddy was moving his hips back and forth now as he fucked my mouth. His cock moved in and out rapidly. It wasn't long before I felt it pulsing as it shot loads of cum into my mouth. I let him shoot load after load of salty cum into my mouth, filling it with white, sticky cream.

Then the excitement of daddy fingering me, licking my clit and filling my mouth with his cum overwhelmed me, and I came hard. I couldn't cry out because I still had daddy's cum in my mouth, but I did moan loudly. My body moved back and forth on its own as I felt wave after wave of my orgasm hit me. My body quivered with pleasure. As a virgin, I would never have believed sex could be so amazing.

Slowly, I descended from my sexual high. Daddy rolled out from under me with a huge smile on his face. "Baby, you're awesome! You are the most sexually hot woman I ever saw."

I sat up and opened my mouth for daddy to see all the cum still in my mouth. While he watched I took my tongue and swirled his cum around in my mouth. He watched as it slid over my tongue and dripped back into my mouth. I then swallowed every drop of it. He looked and shook his head. "That is so cool!"

I giggled with glee. Wrapping my arms around him, I hugged our naked body together. Looking into his eyes I told him, "I love you daddy."

"Oh baby!" he answered with a tone of wonderment. "I love you so much it hurts."

We lay down on the bed and kissed. Daddy's hand massaged my breasts, rubbing and pinching my nipples. I reached down to rub his cock. It was soft, but as we kissed and touched, I felt it growing bigger and harder.

Daddy rolled me onto my back and reaching down, he picked up my legs by the ankles and pulled them up over my head. My pussy sat there perfectly exposed to whatever he wanted to do to me. Taking his cock he maneuvered it to my tight wet hole and sunk it into me with one slow thrust.. His cock disappeared from sight, but I felt every inch of it sliding deep into my body. He went so deep that I felt him hit my cervix with the head of his cock. Pulling out some, he sent his cock slamming into my cervix again. He slammed in again and again. Each thrust, I felt an almost electric excitement course through my body. I cried out in an almost painful ecstasy, "Fuck me daddy. Oh! Daddy! Daddy, fuck me. It feels so good daddy. Fuck your little girl."

Daddy looked down on my naked body, laying under him as he fucked me. My legs spread wide, exposing my pussy, with his cock embedded in it, to his hungry eyes. He called to me, "Oh baby! Your pussy is so hot. Daddy loves his little girls pussy. Daddy loves how good your tight little pussy feels wrapped about my cock."

I then felt his cock pulsating, sending streams of daddy's baby juice into my vagina. The sensation of his cumming inside me sent me over the edge. I cried out with a scream of pleasure. "DADDY!!"

My pussy felt ultra sensitive as daddy finished shooting his last drops of cum into me. I regretted feeling him slow down and then pulling his cock out of me. I watched as he looked down at his handy work. A little dribble of cum trickled from the entrance of my pussy.

Letting my legs free daddy laid down beside me. "Baby, I wouldn't have believed how good it could be fucking you, if I hadn't experienced it myself."

I laid there at total peace with how good I felt. With a satisfied smile I said, "I want to sleep with you tonight."

Daddy's smile disappeared as he looked at the closed door to his bedroom. "I don't think that would be wise. Jeff might get suspicious about us sleeping together."

I gave a small laugh. "Oh daddy! Don't worry about Jeff. Sleeping in the same bed with him has gotten us so horny we started to fuck also. I was a virgin until he fucked me."

Daddy's eyes went wide at the revelation that his children were fucking each other. He shrugged. "He might be surprised about us fucking, but I guess he wouldn't say anything then."

I shook my head. "I already told him I was going to try to seduce you. That's why he went for his run. So he wouldn't be in the way of you fucking me."

Daddy just shook his head. "If I didn't love you so much I would probably kill you both."

That day the three of us went to visit some relatives on daddy's side of the family. If we had not already promised to visit the relatives, we agreed that we would all rather be at daddy's enjoying some sex.

We got home late and Jeff pulled out the sofa bed while daddy and I went into the bedroom. Daddy stopped my hand from unbutton my shirt. He lightly kissed my lips and reaching down began to unbutton my shirt himself. His kisses were sweet kisses of gentle love as he undressed me.

He pulled the shirt off me to reveal the round globes of my breasts. I had gone braless soon after we had arrived at daddy's and no one seemed to mind it at all. Daddy kissed my cheek and then my neck. I felt his soft kisses move over he neck and down my shoulder. He was massaging my breasts as his kisses went to my breasts and nipples.

I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the sensations of being loved. As daddy was sucking my nipples, I felt his hand go to my pants, unbuttoning them and then pulling the zipper down. He pushed my jeans down to fall around my ankles. I stepped out of them and kicked them to the side. His hand lay over my panties, cupping the mound of my vulva.

He moved his kisses down my body, over my ribs to my flat tummy. Daddy licked my navel and then pulling my panties down to reveal my curly, pubic mound. He began to lick it. I felt his tongue diving into the crease of my pussy. I wanted more, so I lifted my leg up, spreading wide the area of my pussy. Daddy didn't take advantage of my spread legs, but instead picked me up and lay me on the bed. I lay there naked watching him slowly undressed.

Daddy looked down at my naked body as he unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the chair. He unbuckled his belt and pulled the zipper down. Pushing both his pants and boxers down, his cock sprang up. It was already hard and ready for action. I licked my lips as I gazed on it.

Daddy left the light on as he crawled into bed with me. He didn't bother with the blankets but left them both naked to the world. Pulling me to him, we kissed. I could tell he was very hungry for my sex, but was trying to control himself. He drew me into his arms, with our naked bodies pressed together. I would have done anything for him, in any position he wanted.

"Get on your hands and knees." he commanded me.

I knelt on my hands and knees while he got behind me. I looked back as he took his cock and positioned it at my pussy. He rubbed up and down my already wet hole and then pressed it into my hot little cunt. I pushed back into him, trying to get his cock as deep into me as I could. Daddy began to fuck me, sending his cock deep into me. He pulled almost his hard shaft all the way out and then drove it back in again. I moved with him. Pushing back into his thrust. We started slow but quickly our pace increased. We went faster and faster until the sound of our flesh, slapping together, filled the room. Both of us moaned and groaned with pleasure.

I could feel that now familiar sensation as I neared the climax of my sexual pleasures. Daddy began to cry out "I'm cumming! I'm cumming. I am going to fill your little pussy with Daddy cum."

Hearing him sent me over the edge, and I started to cum. I arched my back and cried out with such pleasure that it sounded like I was in pain. I couldn't control myself as my body quivered with excitement. Daddy's cum exploded into me again and again while I squeezed his cock tight with my pussy. I wanted to keep every drop of him inside me.

Finally, we both collapsed on the bed. I looked into my daddy's eyes and found my love for him was now so much deeper than ever before. He reached out and turned off the lights. Pulling me to him, daddy hugged his daughter to himself. We both enjoyed the night in each other's arms. Our naked bodies pressed together in satisfied love.

To be continued...

jillygirl
jillygirl
126 Followers