Jilnar Jardaly in Mind-Control

Story Info
Jinar Jardaly finds herself under the control of a pervert.
7k words
3.21
20k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fiction, written purely for entertainment purposes and not based on any actual event.

Please enjoy reading:

"Jilnar Jardaly in Mind-Control"

*****

Jilnar reached her beautifully manicured hand down to the dashboard and extended a finger with a long red-painted nail to turn on the air-conditioner. It was another hot day in Dubai, and she was speeding along to the newsroom, in her beloved black Harley Davidson truck. She had two live bulletins to read today, so took another long mouthful of her Frappuccino. She placed the cup back in the drink-holder, and then something unusual happened, something very strange and quite scary...

GOOD MORNING

Oddly, the words sounded like they were coming from inside her own head! She thought it must be the radio so she turned it off, and put the strange occurrence down to maybe having a few too many drinks when she went out dancing, with some of the girls from the station, the night before.

I SAID GOOD MORNING!

Again, the voice sounded like it was inside her head. She knew that was just plain crazy so just tried to ignore it.

IS THAT WHAT YOU DO WHEN SOMEONE WISHES YOU A GOOD MORNING? JUST IGNORE THEM? HMMMMM... I THINK SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE TAUGHT A FEW MANNERS!

Suddenly, Jilnar's hands jerked the wheel, forcing the truck onto the wrong side of the road! Even though it was her hands, it did not feel like it was she who was doing the driving. She regained control of her hands and quickly turned the wheel and got the truck back on the right side of the road. She barely had time to feel relieved, when next she felt her foot press down gas-pedal. She managed to lift it off and hit the brake only seconds before hitting the bus in front of her! Feeling both confused and frightened, she thought she must be losing her mind!

THAT'S RIGHT, PRINCESS PRICK-TEASE! I SEE WHAT YOU SEE, HEAR WHAT YOU HEAR, AND I CAN TAKE TOTAL CONTROL OF YOUR LOVELY BODY ANY TIME I LIKE!

"But... but... h... how?" she asked as she felt her terror increasing, as the severity of the situation started to sink in.

NOW, NOW! THERE'S NO CAUSE FOR CONCERN! I'M A FRIEND. IN FACT, I THINK WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A LOT OF FUN TOGETHER.

"Who are you?! What are you?! What do you want from me?!!" she demanded in a rising state of panic.

HOHOHO! REMEMBER THAT LAST DRINK YOU HAD LAST NIGHT? WELL, INSIDE THAT GLASS WAS A TINY DEVICE. IT'S LIKE A REMOTE RECEIVER WHICH MAKES ITS WAY INTO YOUR PRETTY LITTLE BRAIN AND GIVES ME CONTROL OF YOU, ANY TIME I LIKE. IT'S QUITE A TECHNOLOGICAL MARVEL, DON'T YOU THINK? BUT PLEASE DON'T WORRY. IN ABOUT ANOTHER TEN HOURS, IT WILL DISSOLVE QUITE HARMLESSLY. ANYWAY, I'M OFF TO HAVE SOMETHING TO EAT. I SHALL BE TALKING TO YOU AGAIN VERY SOON. TILL THEN, MY SAUCY LITTLE STRUMPET.

Jilnar eventually arrived at work and went about her day in the usual fashion. She checked her email, went through some scripted items for the first bulletin and attended a meeting to discuss today's major news stories.

Later that morning, she was most of the way through reading the morning news bulletin and, mercifully, no more weird voices. She started to convince herself that she must have imagined the whole disturbing incident. She was beginning to feel relieved, as it would've been her worst nightmare if someone had taken control of her now, on live television!

However, during the last recorded report, just before the sports section, the nightmare really started to begin...

HELLO AGAIN! MISS ME? HOHOHO! DID YOU THINK I'D FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU, MY FOXY LITTLE HARLOT?

"No! Please!" she whispered firmly while turning her face downwards. "Not now!"

OH, BUT I THOUGHT MAYBE WE COULD UNDO THAT LOVELY BLOUSE OF YOUR'S, AND REWARD YOUR LOYAL VIEWERS, BY LETTING THEM SEE THAT CHEEKY LITTLE BRASSERIE I WATCHED YOU SQUEEZE YOUR BEAUTIFUL BREASTS INTO THIS MORNING. THEN, PERHAPS, SEE YOU TAKE IT OFF, AND FONDLE THOSE DELICIOUS, JUICY MELONS, AND SQUEEZE THOSE PERKY, CHERRY-RIPE NIPPLES OF YOURS.

"Nonono!" she begged. "You'll ruin my career! My life!"

YES, YES, YOU'RE QUITE RIGHT. I DID PROMISE THAT WE'D ONLY HAVE GOOD WHOLESOME FUN TOGETHER. GETTING FIRED WOULDN'T BE MUCH FUN FOR YOU AT ALL. MAYBE SOMETHING THAT WE CAN MAKE OUR LITTLE SECRET. HMMMM... NOW, LET ME SEE... I KNOW! HOW ABOUT THIS...

Jilnar suddenly felt her left hand sliding up her leg. She wanted to make it stop, but didn't know how! She tried to grab it with her right hand, but was unable to overpower it. Her left hand slid all the way under her skirt and started to stroke the fabric of her panties!

MMMMMMMM... I BET THAT FEELS NICE, HUH? HOW ABOUT WE MAKE IT FEEL EVEN NICER.

"Wha... what are you doing?" she pleaded. "Noooooooooo..."

She felt her index finger sliding into her moist slit, then her middle finger as well. She could feel her, smooth, hairless snatch starting to be fucked, against her will, by her own fingers! She started to moan softly and uncontrollably. Whoever this strange man was, he certainly knew knew how to finger-fuck a pussy! She was becoming aroused. Very aroused! She bit down on her lip, trying to hide her impending orgasm...

"What are you doing, Jilnar?" asked the producer through her earpiece. "You're back on air!"

The last news item had finished, but Jilnar was getting so turned on that she almost forgot where she was! Panicking and struggling to regain some composure, she looked at the auto-cue and did her best to introduce the sports segment. She was surprised at how much the fear and shame of being caught in the act actually added to the excitement of the situation!

"Now... ugh... o-o-o-ooh-ver... mmmmm... to t-t-t-today...uuugh... in sp-p-p-port!" she then closed her eyes and gritted her teeth.

It was going to be a long sports section today, so she may as well use the time to give in to the heat of the salacious moment, and allow herself to cum. It'd been days since she last masturbated, so she knew it was going to be big, long and messy...

MMMMMMMMM... YESSSSSSSS! THAT'S IT, MY HOT LITTLE CELEBRITY SLUT! CUM FOR ME! CUM!! CUMMMM!!

Jilnar tried her best not to let it show on her face, but she knew she was going to explode!!

She removed her fingers, parted her legs and felt a long, wet, juicy squirt leave her tight body, then reinserted her sticky fingers, to produce another piping-hot squirt, and then another, and another . All making loud splashes against the back of the news-desk, leaving it soaking wet with her wonderful love-fluid.

She just finished launching the last long stream of steaming-hot fluid, when the sports section was over. She closed the bulletin, fearing that she may have looked noticeably more disheveled than her usual controlled and immaculately presented self.

As she left the studio, she tried to hide her soaking wet skirt with some pages from the desk. Of course, there was nothing she could do about the dripping-wet news desk. All she could do was hope the studio lighting would dry it out before the next bulletin...

The next bulletin! The next bulletin was going to be read by Vinnie, that sexist pig from America! If it's not dry when he sits there, she'll never hear the end of it! He's been trying to get her in the sack for weeks! And this may be just the sort of thing he could use to blackmail her into giving him the sex he'd always been trying to get! Nothing she could do now but pray!

She grabbed a clean skirt from inside her office, and slipped into the ladies' bathroom to change...

HMMMMMM... I ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT IT WAS LIKE IN HERE. VERY NICE! MUCH NICER THAN ANY MEN'S BATHROOMS I'VE SEEN. NOW, AREN'T WE HAVING FUN TODAY?

"Please leave me alone!" she pleaded.

NOW, NOW! FIRST, WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME ALL ABOUT THIS VINNIE CHARACTER?

"How did you know about-"

HOHOHO! I HEARD YOU MUTTER HIS NAME, AS YOU LEFT THE STUDIO. AND I SAW ALL THOSE DEFAMATORY DOODLES, WITH HIS NAME, ON YOUR NOTEPAD, AT YOUR DESK, YOU NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY LITLE GIRL!

"He's disgusting!" she said after a time. "He's always hitting on all us girls. He keeps looking down our blouses, and slapping our behinds. He keeps telling dirty jokes, and making sleazy comments about women. We all hate him!"

I SEE... I SAW THE WAY YOU ALSO SHOWED CONTEMPT FOR THE POOR OLD JANITOR. YOU DIDN'T EVEN ANSWER, WHEN HE SAID HELLO TO YOU. AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE A BIT MEAN TO THAT YOUNG OFFICE BOY. HE WAS ONLY TEN MINUTES LATE WITH YOUR PRECIOUS MAIL, YOU KNOW. YOU REALLY ARE A SPOILED PRIMA DONNA BITCH, AREN'T YOU?

"No, I am not!" she protested. "Gus the janitor is old and smelly! I don't think he ever bathes! He's bald, fat and has rotten teeth! And that office boy is useless! He's always late with my mail and my coffee! And what's with all those yucky pimples? Doesn't his dumb ass even know which aisle the Clearasil's in?"

MY, MY, MY... YOU REALLY ARE QUITE THE LITTLE DIVA, AREN'T YOU? NO WONDER YOU HAVEN'T HAD A GOOD FUCK FOR SUCH A LONG TIME. NO ONE'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR SPECIAL LITTLE TV STAR JILNAR, ARE THEY? I THINK IT'S TIME SOMEONE TAUGHT YOU TO BE A LITTLE MORE HUMBLE...

"Who are you?" she again demanded.

JUST CALL ME YOUR CONTOLLER, BECAUSE, SO LONG AS THAT DEVICE IS IN YOUR TINY, SELFISH BRAIN, THAT IS PRECISELY WHAT I AM. ANY TIME I CHOOSE!

Jilnar grumbled as she checked herself in the mirror, while pruning herself, making sure her make-up and clothes looked perfect. Ironically, it was her vanity, and superficiality that led to her to be in this situation in the fist place! Unfortunately for her, this would not be a lesson she would learn quickly...

She went into her office, and sat down in front of her computer. Suddenly, her hands started moving on their own again.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

TIME TO START MAKING YOU SOME FRIENDS. AND I MEAN REAL FRIENDS! NOT THOSE STUCK-UP BITCHES YOU SPEND MOST OF YOUR TIME WITH, GOING OUT IN YOUR SPECIAL, EXCLUSIVE LITTLE BITCH-GROUP, JUST TO BACKSTAB ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, AND FLIRT WITH GUYS, SO THEY'LL PAY FOR ALL YOUR FANCY, EXPENSIVE DRINKS.

"Well, they all deserve it!" she protested. "It's not my fault guys are stupid, and only think with their dicks! As if any of them would have a chance to get with someone as good as me!"

YOU'RE SUCH A SHALLOW, SOULLESS LITTLE GOLD-DIGGER, AREN'T YOU? OH, YES! I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOU AND MEN. YOU ONLY LIKE HANDSOME MEN WITH LOTS OF MONEY, DON'T YOU? YOU ONLY KEEP THEM AROUND, AS LONG AS THEY KEEP BUYING YOU THINGS BUT, AS SOON AS THEY WANT SOMETHING FROM YOU, YOU SEND THEM A TEXT-DUMP. THEN YOU IMMEDIATELY GO AND FIND SOME OTHER POOR SUCKER! IT'S TIME TO GET RID OF THE OLD NASTY JILNAR, AND REPLACE HER WITH A NEW, AND MUCH NICER ONE...

Jilnar's hands started typing an email, inviting people to her office for a private meeting at 2PM. She tried to stop them moving with her mind, but it was futile! The email got sent to only two people, Gus and someone called T.J. They were informed not to bother knocking her office door, and to just come right in!

"Not that fat, stinky janitor! Yuck!" snapped Jilnar. "And who the fuck's T.J.?!"

WHY, HE'S THAT NICE BOY WHO DUTIFULLY WAITS ON YOUR UNGRATEFUL ASS, HAND AND FOOT, ALL DAY! THE ONE YOU CALL A PIMPLE-HEADED LOSER. THE ONE WHO HAND-DELIVERS YOU ALL YOUR FAN MAIL, TO WHICH YOU NEVER WRITE REPLIES. AND WHO YOU THREW YOUR HOT COFFEE AT THE OTHER DAY, JUST BECAUSE HE PUT CREAM IN IT.

"Oh, him!" said Jilnar. "That was pretty funny! I couldn't stop laughing when he screamed like a little girl, and ran into the kitchen to splash cold water over himself. What a wimp! Anyway, why would I want to see losers like those two? I certainly don't want people seeing them going into my office!"

YOU KNOW SOMETHING, MISSY? STUCK-UP BITCHES LIKE YOU ARE THE SCOURGE OF THE PLANET! AND YOU ARE ONE OF THE WORST CASES I'VE EVER SEEN! I'M SO TIRED OF THE WAY SELF-CENTERED PIECES OF SHIT LIKE YOU ALWAYS FLOAT TO THE TOP! YOU NEED TO BE PUNISHED!

Jilnar had regained control of her hands. She tried to delete the email, but it was too late! She'll have to think of a way to get rid of them later. Just then, one of Jilnar's fellow female news-readers walked by the front of her office. She looked in at Jilnar and smiled shyly. Jilnar, true to form, just rolled her eyes and ignored her.

KAZOWIE!! WHO WAS THAT?!

"Her name's Mada," she replied. "She's one of the other news-readers. Everyone talks about how pretty she is. She's OK I suppose. She just got married a few months ago to to some boring, lame guy who works with computers or some crap. She keeps asking me to come out with her for drinks, after work. I wish she'd just drop dead!"

SHE SEEMS LIKE A REAL SWEETIE. MUCH NICER THAN YOU! MAYBE NOT QUITE AS SEXY, BUT SHE IS CUTE, AND JUST AS PRETTY. IT SOUNDS TO ME LIKE SHE WANTS TO BE YOUR FRIEND. LET'S GO AND VISIT HER.

"I have too much work to do to bother myself talking to her!" Jilnar retorted.

Just then Jilnar's hands again started to move and then start unbuttoning her blouse...

"Hey!" she snapped. "What do you think you're doing?"

OH, I DON'T THINK WE NEED TO WORRY ABOUT WEARING CLOTHES AT WORK ANY MORE TODAY, DO YOU? JUST THINK HOW GOOD IT WOULD BE FOR OFFICE MORALE, IF THEY GOT TO SEE YOU WALKING AROUND STARK NAKED ALL DAY!

"No! Please stop!" she pleaded.

OK, I'LL STOP... AS LONG AS YOU TAKE US TO PRETTY YOUNG MADA'S OFFICE. RIGHT NOW, LITTLE MISS BITCH-TITS!

Jilnar, feeling like she had no choice in the matter, got up and set off for Mada's office. It was a much smaller office than Jilnar's because the producers knew that, if anyone had an office as big as Jilnar's, she through a massive hissy-fit. and threaten to quit! Instead of being polite. and knocking first, Jilnar just threw open the door and walked right in! Of course, if anyone dared do that to her, she would scream at them and usually demand their immediate termination!

"Hi, Jilnar!" said a surprised, but visibly delighted Mada.

However, Jilnar stood silently, and under duress, not interested in exchanging any pleasantries at all.

OH, FOR GOODNES SAKE, YOU SNOOTY LITTLE BITCH-QUEEN OF EVERYTHING! AS USUAL, I GUESS I'M GOING TO HAVE TO DO ALL YOUR TALKING FOR YOU.

"Hi, sweetie!" said Jilnar, although it wasn't Jilnar who was making her mouth do the talking.

"Stop it!" whispered Jilnar, sharply.

"Stop what?" asked Mada.

"Oh, ermmm... Nothing," said Jilnar, again under the mysterious mind-invader's control. "Actually, I was just wondering if you'd still like to go out sometime, just the two of us..."

"Really?" gasped Mada. "I thought you didn't like me. That'd be awesome! How about a drink after work sometime?"

"How about tonight?" said Jilnar, unable to stop herself.

"Cool!" squeaked Mada.

"And, instead of a drink, how about dinner? My treat!" said Jilnar, who never even pays for her own dinner, let alone other people's! "I know this really quiet romantic little place. You'll love it."

"OK," said Mada, unable to wipe the smile from her face.

Jilnar, had had enough. and just wanted to crawl back into her office! Humiliated beyond words, she turned to the door but felt control of her speech and her body was again taken away from her...

"Have I ever told you how much I love your hair?"

"Really?" said Mada, who had never before heard Jilnar give anyone a compliment!

"Oh, yes!" said an unusually friendly Jilnar. "Is it OK if I touch it?"

There was no way Jilnar wanted to touch her hair, no matter how beautiful everyone else kept telling her it was! But, nonetheless, Jilnar felt herself walk over to Mada, sit next-to her, start stroking her hair and actually smiling at her!

"You hair's beautiful too, Jilnar," said Mada. "Ummmm... Can I feel yours too?"

"Sure!" said Jilnar. "I'd like that!" but what she was thinking was quite to the contrary.

Before Jilnar knew it, both girls were stroking each others long, dark, lustrous hair, staring into each others eyes and smiling.

"So... What product do you use?" asked Mada.

"Oh, I just get hot guys to cum in it!" said Jilnar, completely involuntarily and feeling quite embarrassed and disgusted that something so gross and nasty came out of her own mouth!

"You what?!" piped a shocked and incredulous Mada!

"I'm just joking! I use a herbal leave-in conditioner."

Jilnar felt her hand make its way to the back of Mada's head and slowly start pulling her lips toward her own. Mada responded by sliding her hand up the side of Jilnar's leg. Before Jilnar knew it, their lips were pressed together. Jilnar's lips parted. and Mada's did the same. Jilnar felt her tongue make its way into Mada's warm, wet mouth. and press against hers. Their tongues were slowly. and meaningfully spiraling around each other, in and out of each others hot, wet, moaning mouths.

Jilnar felt Mada's hands quickly unbuttoning her blouse, and then realized it was because Jilnar's own hands had already unbuttoned most of Mada's! She then felt herself standing up and lifting Mada by her hips so she was sitting on the edge of her desk. Jilnar's tongue started licking its way up the inside of Mada's thighs, tasting her, until it licked its way, all the way up to her panties. Mada had her legs open wide. to give the woman she'd fantasized about so often unconditional access to her anxiously waiting pussy. Jilnar pulled aside her panties and noticed, fortunately, her slit was completely hairless, just like her own. Jilnar doesn't like pubic hair, not even on men!

Jilnar's tongue lapped at the younger girl's pussy, making her moan with ecstasy. Then her tongue slid inside her, wriggling around, deep inside her, like a randy snake, as she went in deeper and deeper... She used her tongue to pleasure her clitoris with amazing skill...

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhh... Jilnarrrrrrr..." moaned Mada, in exquisite pleasure. "It feels even better than I dreamed... Ooooooohhhh... And you're soooo much better at it than my husband... You tongue feels sooooooo gooooooood..."

Jilnar felt her hand sliding up Mada's body. to grab her ample breasts and squeeze her erect nipples, between her thumb and index finger. The whole time she kept her long, talented tongue lapping, deep inside her, whipping her clitoris into a frenzy...

"Oooooooooohhhhhh!!" cried Mada. "I'm gonna c-c-c-cummmmmmmm!!"

Jilnar felt her whole mouth being filled with warm, and surprisingly sweet-tasting liquid. She sealed her lips around her pussy and swallowed hard, only to have her mouth completely filled again and again! She lost count of how many mouthfuls she swallowed. but her belly was starting to feel quite full of the lovely stuff!

When Mada was finally done, she sighed deeply and looked down at her lesbian-lover, who she longed to be with for so long!

"My turn!" she cooed.

She squirmed down onto the floor between Jilnar's long, sexy, golden legs, and licked her way to her crotch. Jilnar wasn't wearing any panties, because she soiled them so badly when she was made to finger herself during that live news bulletin. Anxious to taste Jilnar from the inside, she thrust her tongue straight inside her hot, tight slit. Jilnar was ashamed by how wickedly turned-on she was! Mada had clearly had lots of experience, as her fingers were expertly massaging her labia while her tongue dexterously manipulated her clitoris. Jilnar bit down on her lip, and tried desperately not to lose control completely! But the sweet sensations were so intense! She was soon cumming hard into the younger girl's mouth, filling her with squirt after squirt of her delicious sweet, nectar.

"Ah! Ah! Aaaaahhhhhhhhh!" cried Jilnar, followed by, "F-f-f-f-fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!"

Mada smiled up at her sensual, Lebanese lover, as she savored the delicious taste of the last mouthful of her delicious nectar. She stared into her eyes, as she licked her lips clean. Again the two exotic beauties locked lips, as they kissed each other passionately! Jilnar could still taste her own juices in Mada's mouth.