Jilnar Jardaly Sucks a Huge Cock

Story Info
A young journalist gets a lot more than he bargained for...
794 words
3.5
11.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fiction, written purely for entertainment purposes and not based on any actual event.

Please enjoy reading:

"Jilnar Jardaly Sucks a Huge Cock"

*****

Jilnar led me into her private office at the television studio and closed the door behind me. I offered her my hand but she ignored it and leaned forward to give me a kiss. I shyly offered her my cheek but she laughed, gently turned my head and kissed my lips. She even slid her tongue across my trembling lips. It was my first ever kiss! I was almost 26 but had never had a girlfriend or even a date. I'd always been skinny with a pot belly, chronic acne, bad teeth, thick glasses, and my nervous disposition makes me sweat a lot which gives me bad BO and greasy hair.

I was so excited that my first ever interview as a cadet newspaper journalist was going to be with the one and only Jilnar Jardaly, the sexiest woman I'd ever seen!

She invited me to sit in the chair opposite hers and that was when it all started to happen...

Still excited by the kiss and her incredibly sexy looks, my penis was getting very hard. As fate would have it, as well as being butt-ugly, I was blessed with an unusually large penis, well over eleven inches! Sadly, I believed I was never going to share it with a hot lady. Oh boy, was I wrong about that!

Jilnar's attention was fixed on my still hardening cock which was now making a huge tent in my pants. I tried to hide it with my clipboard but she stopped me and said, "Oh my, you are a big boy, aren't you?"

Not knowing what else to do, I tried to start the interview by asking the first question. I barely started to speak when she interrupted me.

"You know, my mom always told me that, when meeting a man for the first time, it's polite to always offer to suck his cock and eat his load."

Her eyes were still fixed on my huge bulge and she was licking her lips. I couldn't take it any more. I sprang out of my chair, pulled my pants down to my knees and ran the three steps forward, aiming my aching erection straight for her open waiting mouth, and not stopping until I had thrust my whole shaft straight down her warm, wet, sexy throat. I'd only met her about two minutes ago and, as well as giving me my first kiss, she was giving me my first experience at throat-fucking!

I was holding her head firmly in my hands, fucking her hot throat violently and she never choked, gagged or even blinked once, the whole time sucking me like a crazed vampire and her amazing talented, flexible tongue swirling round and round my cock and working its way up and down my shaft.

Well, a few seconds of her incredible cock-skills was all I could take and I was soon pumping a whole lifetime's supply of steaming hot semen straight down her lovely throat. She greedily swallowed every drop, her horny, smiling, sexy, unblinking eyes gazing up at me the whole time. She even keep on sucking long after she'd already sucked me completely dry.

Finally, she ceased the incredible vacuum of her sucking and let my limp, wet member slide out. She grabbed it, squeezed her finger along the bottom and got a final drop right onto her beautiful tongue.

"I love that last precious drop," she said, "It's always the sweetest."

She was holding my limp cock with the fingertips of both her hands, kissing it all over, her sexy eyes still gazing up at me.

"You are a good boy," she purred, "Now, open your legs so I can get my face up there and lick all the sweat off those lovely big balls of yours."

After she licked my balls completely clean, she slid further underneath me and I felt her warm wet tongue start to work its way between my ass cheeks and work its way to my butthole. Her tongue working its way in and out of my asshole brought my severely drained and exhausted cock back to life...

She knelt down in front of me, shaking her head, making my cock slap against her lovely cheeks and nose while fucking my ass with her perfectly manicured long fingers.

"No more for you today, you naughty boy," she teased with a devilish look in her eyes, "But, if I like what I read, next week you can come back and fuck me."

Oh Jilnar, you perfect slut...

Byron Amos McDonald - Cadet Journalist

Personal Notes from "Interview with a News Whore"