Jilnar Jardaly the Hot Sex-Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seven?! Yummy! Yummy!! Yummy!!" she shrieked and started jumping up and down like an adorably, over-excited kitten. "Gangbang! Gangbang!! Gangbang!! Will they be extra rough with me, my master? Will they abuse me and spit in my face? Will they hurt me and treat me like a dirty, fucking whore? Will they abuse me like a cheap piece of fuck-meat?"

"Count on it!" he laughed.

"Oh, my master!" she cried, as she threw herself on the floor, covering his feet with kisses. "My wonderful, kind and clever master!"

She stood, lifted her slender leg and threw herself down onto his lap, making his erect cock thrust straight into her spectacular, hot, tight, soaking-wet snatch. She rode him up and down so fast, she was almost a complete blur! She kissed and licked his face, all over. He felt like he was being fucked to death by an uncontrollable, sex-crazed nymphomaniac - which is precisely what was happening!

"Oh, yes, my little ball-draining bitch!" said her master as he pulled her hair and smacked her ass as hard as he could.

Jilnar grabbed both his hands and place them around her neck. The kinky, Lebanese slut has a lot of extreme fetishes, and erotic-asphyxiation is one of her very favorites! Feeling a man's strong hands tighten around her throat always made her cum extra-hard! She tilted back her head and moaned ecstatically, as she felt his fingers tightly squeezing her long feminine neck. The wicked pleasure of this sinfully evil form of lust made her master feel his balls tightening more than he could stand, as they prepared to completely fill her sexy, warm, fertile body with his baby-making seed.

"Fuck me you dirty slut!" he yelled right into her face. "You filthy fucking whore! You nasty fucking Arabian piece of trash! You're nothing without me, you fucking pathetic piece of shit! You hear me? Nothing! Now, feel the brutal wrath of my hard cock! Take all my hot cum deep inside you! Fee it soil and fill your fertile womb! Take it! Take it all, you nasty fucking Lebanese cunt!!"

"Oh, my master!" she cried, "Fuck your little slave-girl! Fuck your puppy-girl! Fuck your whore! Your slut! Fuck me really hard! You can hurt me as much as you want to, my master! Please hurt me! Choke me! Fill my tight pussy with your big, hard, masterful cock! Shoot all your hot cum deep inside my Arabian womb! Splatter me inside with you hot seed! Impregnate me with you babyyyyy!! Ooooooooooh!!"

Jilnar's body started to shudder and her filthy words were replaced by senseless gibberish, as she began to feel her whole spectacular body exploding!

"Arrrrrrrrrghhh!!" they both screamed into each others mouths, which were locked together in the heat of passion, as their tongues danced their wet, slimy, sensual tango. They both continued to climax for several long, messy, soaking-wet seconds! Jilnar experienced what felt like her entire body being filled with gallons and gallons of her master's piping-hot sperm!

They collapsed into each other, in complete an total exhaustion, and remained that way for several minutes as they both desperately tried to catch their breath. They'd both experienced the best fuck they'd ever had! When her master regained his composure sufficiently, he stroked her hair benevolently and pointed to her basket.

"Bedtime, my lascivious little sex-machine!" he said, as got up after finally persuading her naughty little pussy to release the big, hard cock it had just fallen madly in love with.

She curled up in her basket under her blanket, and licked her master's feet several times.

"Big day tomorrow!" he said, as he allowed her to enthusiastically lick both his hands.

Jilnar remained awake, while curled up under her blanket in her basket, for most of the night! She hadn't been gangbanged since those vicious pirates in our last story. Every single one of those brutal bastards fucked her so good... But that was almost two whole days ago! Jilnar had never gone that long between gangbangs! In fact, until now, she did not even believe that she ever, possibly could...

Morning finally came! Jilnar was awakened by the familiar sound of her little food and water dishes being filled. She crawled out from under her blanket to enjoy the meal supplied by her generous master. Like the day before, it was a mixture of wet and dry dog food but, this time, as a special treat, her always-benevolent master had generously mixed in some leftover scraps from his feast the night before.

"Today's a very, very special day for you, my little sex-kitten," he said while stoking her naked body, as she ate, gratefully.

"Gangbang day!" said Jilnar excitedly as she lifted he beautiful face from her food bowl, which she had just finished licking clean.

She took several laps from her water dish, to wash down her daily meal. She then dashed upstairs to the bathroom to shower, brush her pearly-white teeth, blow-dry her hair, put on her make-up and perfume and get dressed, just like she did yesterday. The only difference was the clothes that were left out for her, seeing as yesterday's ensemble was violently torn completely to shreds by all those rough, horny men. Today, it was a see-through black negligee, with matching stockings and garter. There was no was bra or panties, but there was a shiny pair of black, six-inch stiletto heals and, of course, a matching black collar.

Soon she was ready, she sped downstairs excitedly! He master clasped the leash to her collar, and they went out to the car and on their way. All the way, Jilnar kept bobbing up and down with excitement! She spent the whole trip asking her master the same questions, over and over! Her master kept reassuring her that they would be just as rough and brutal and hurt her every bit as much as he'd promised her the night before. Just before and, once again, right after they themselves fucked the shit out of each other!

They soon pulled into a long driveway, that led to a massive mansion, where a man waited at the door to let them in. He led them into the lounge where they were politely asked to wait. Jilnar's master sat on the comfortable armchair, while his dutiful and obedient little puppy-girl curled up on the floor, at his feet.

A tall, brash-looking, dark-skinned man in a long, fur coat and mirror sunglasses strode into the room. He had jeweled rings on every finger, gold teeth and he was puffing a twelve inch Cuban cigar. He held out his hand to Jilnar's master and started to introduced himself. However, before he even had a chance to say one word, Jilnar, who had been an admirer of his work for as long as she could remember, just couldn't stop herself!

"D.C. Washington!" she shrieked.

"The very same!" he said, proudly. "Creator, producer and owner of Star-Sluts, the biggest and most extreme fetish and hardcore pornographic video and website company in the world!"

He then looked down at the lovely, smiling, cock-hardening face before him.

"And I know exactly who your are too, baby!" he smiled, stroking her face. "It's not every day we get a famous newsreader auditioning to work in our films."

"I'm going to be a Star-Slut Girl?" she squealed, clapping her beautifully manicured hands together.

"Oh, from what I've heard," said D.C., "not only will you be a Star-Slut Girl, but our biggest star yet! You're going to be famous! Now stand up so I can have a good, long look at you, girl! Ah, yes. She's wearing something that can be easily torn off, just as we agreed. Good! I see you have your master's name tattooed on your sweet little ass. No problem! We can easily tattoo our company logo right over it. And I promise it'll hurt even more!"

"Ooooooooooohh!" cooed Jilnar, imagining the extreme honor, as well as the sweet, delicious pain of having the Star-Sluts logo tattooed onto her bare ass. The said logo was a female hand wrapped around an erect and ejaculating big, black penis. She felt so blessed and honored to be granted such a wonderful opportunity! All her life she dreamed of one day being a Star-Slut Girl! It was like a dream come true! She had to pass this audition. She just had to!

D.C., and her master, exchanged looks, and then D.C. clapped his hands together...

In they all came...one... two... three... four... five... six... and seven. Not the seven dwarfs, but seven of the biggest, tallest, athletic and musclebound, tattooed, black bad-asses she'd ever seen! And she had certainly had a lot of their kind in her wanton lifetime! They were all near seven feet tall, and veritable mountains of muscle! But, what had Jilnar's eyes totally transfixed, was what was between their legs! They all had cocks that hung all the way down to their knees! Jilnar's mouth was watering, and her hungry pussy was drooling...

She was made to stand still for several seconds, only being able to look and not touch, until she started to cry.

"Please, my master and Mr Washington!" she begged. "Please tell them to fuck me! I can't take this waiting any longer! Pleeeeeeeeease! They can hurt me if they want to! As much as they want!"

D.C. laughed loudly, as he again clapped his hands. The seven enormous men wasted no time, and advanced on their beautiful, exotic and sensuous prey! They all grabbed her negligee, ripping it to shreds, and throwing the pieces to the floor. They then shoved her down, hard onto her knees and shoved all seven of their big, hard, monster cocks in her beautiful face. Jilnar sucked on each one, in turn, for several seconds. Whenever it was someone else's turn, the remaining six kept whacking her sexy face with their big black salamis, which were all starting to harden and become erect...

Then, it was time for the secondary attack! One of them lifted her up and let gravity lower her sensational, and soaking-wet slit down onto his angry, waiting cock. It was huge! It felt like it had rammed all the way inside her, until the enormously-swollen, mushroom-shaped knob reached the inside of her bellybutton!

"Yeah, baby!" grunted Jilnar, "That's what I like! I like it rough and nasty, you big, black stud!"

She then felt another over-sized black monster working its way between her buttocks, to her delicate, puckering, little butt-hole which, despite being so well used, still remained inexplicably nice and tight, just like a virgin's.

"Fuckin' take this black dick, bitch!" growled a deep voice as it thrust all the way into her tight, little ass!

"Owwwwww!!" screamed Jilnar, who felt like she was being split in half by his enormous weapon. "That's it, you big, black motherfucker!! Make it really fucking hurt!"

Then she felt a large strong hand grab her head and pull it over to another erect, big black monster, belonging to another of the ruthless bastards, who as standing on the desk. Jilnar let him thrust it into her mouth, and she opened her throat, so he could immediately start his savage throat-fucking.

Jilnar's incredible, exotic body was far too sexy for even these experienced gangbangers to last long! The men fucking her ass and pussy soon started to make those deep, moaning sounds that men make, which, experienced gangbang-girls like Jilnar, know only too well.

"Let's both fill the slut up at the same time, man!" said the one in her pussy.

"Sounds like a plan!" said the one in her ass.

"Oooooooooooohhhhh!! Yesssssssss!" screamed Jilnar. "Fill me up my nasty, big, black, daddies!"

And they were then both promptly pumping their massive loads deep inside her, raising her with the sheer vertical force of their cum-blasts! They'd never before cum so quickly, but the sensual, exotic temptress was just far too sexy for them! And her wonderful holes were just too hot, tight and wet for them to last any longer. When they both pulled out, the throat-fucker pulled out and laid himself out on the desk.

"Ride it, bitch!" he said, dragging her along with him by her long, silky hair.

Jilnar obediently climbed up, straddled him and lowered herself, feeding his even bigger black dick all the way, inch by inch, into her sizzling-hot snatch. When he was completely inside her, he let out a long moan of ecstasy. Jilnar loved making men moan! Then another cock presented itself to her ass-hole and in he went. The three of them fell into a blissful fucking rhythm for several minutes, until the pussy-fucker said he wanted to swap holes. They lifted her up and lowered her back onto his waiting cock. Only this time she was facing up so it was her ass he mercilessly impaled! Once he was in, his accomplice seized the opportunity to fuck her sensational pussy! They continued to pile-drive her mercilessly, from both ends, with only a thin membrane seprating them inside her, which was being brutally pummeled by their monster, black cocks! The remaining three men started to complain about not getting any yet.

One of the remaining three laid himself down on the desk, next-to them, so they could easily lift her ass off one cock and onto the the next! Another of the remaining three took position in her blissful snatch. They pumped her a lot harder and faster than all the others so it was easy to see why they let them go first!

"I just wanna fuck that sexy Arabian fuckin' face!" said the last of the remaining three as he impatiently fucked his way straight down her smooth, velvety throat.

The other two men, who were having their share of her snatch and ass only moments before, stood on either side of her.

"Boss wants to see how well you can use your hands, bitch!" said one.

Jilnar instantly reached out and grabbed a cock with each hand. They immediately found out just how good with her hands she really is because, within minutes, they could feel their loads brewing deep inside their big, black, swollen balls.

"For fuck sake, hurry up and cum down her throat, man!" said one of them to the throat-fucker. "We gonna pop off all over her sexy, fuckin' face any second!"

Fortunately, for all three of them, the throat-fucker had had just about as much of her incredible velvety throat, and serpent-like tongue, as he could stand! And he too was pumping all his seed, all the way down to her tight, flat tummy! Jilnar sucked his licorice meat-stick as he pulled it out, to get every last, precious, sweet, salty drop! Seeing as she sucked him dry, she felt like she at least deserved to taste some of it...

No sooner did he pull out, when the owner of the big, black stick of man-meat in her right hand freed himself from her expert stroking, which was fine because Jilnar's left-handed anyway.

"I wanna fuck those big, awesome, fuckin' titties!" he said.

He then threw his leg over her and immediately squeezed her magnificently-succulent and perfectly-ripened breasts together and commenced fucking her firm, gravity-defying, ample cleavage.

Shortly after, he, and his teammate, who was receiving her handiwork, were feeling ready to blow!

"Jerk it over your sexy face!" ordered the one in her beautiful hand. "All over your sexy, Arabian, slutty, fuckin' face!"

Jilnar pulled his cock to her pretty, sultry face, just as she was told. They both moaned loudly as they climaxed and splooged several thick, hot, sticky streams of man-goo all over her! One erupted all over her angelically slutty face, while the other busted his hot nut all over her breasts and neck, giving her the biggest, stickiest, creamiest and most beautiful pearl necklace she'd ever had! They both continued to unload, until they had completely drained their aching, black balls!

This sexy site was all the other remaining two players, who were still fucking her hot, tight holes, needed to see, and they both cried out loudly, as they filled her ass and womb with their blazing-hot ball-brew.

They tossed her onto the floor indignantly and staggered over to a sofa to recuperate. Jilnar's master was looking very pleased with his sordid little sex-slave, as he looked down at her well-used and abused body, lying exhausted on the cold, hard, marble floor. Her stockings were ripped to shreds and her bruised and battered body was coated in the sweat, saliva and semen of several brutal and merciless, professional gangbangers. But the blissful look on her smiling face was that of complete happiness and contentment. It was clear that this was the life for which she was born! And it would be cruel to deprive the poor, sexy, depraved, little creature of the chance to live it...

Besides, she looked in much better shape than the seven black studs who were strewn all over the place, sweating profusely and clutching their chests, while gasping for breath. Some were trying desperately to resuscitate their big, black cocks, which now hung limply between their legs, like big, wet noodles! Jilnar's insatiable and voracious sexual appetite, and completely unstoppable lust had just claimed seven more unsuspecting victims!

D.C. handed her master a briefcase.

"$80 million American dollars! Buddy, you got yourself a deal!" he said. "Go ahead and count it!"

Jilnar's now ex-master took the briefcase and left. He never said goodbye, or even bothered to look back. He was just happy that he now had more money now than he ever had in his entire life!

D.C. walked over to his new priceless acquisition, who quickly got off the floor, and knelt before him. Never before, in his entire sleazy and perverted career, had he seen such a intensely dirty slut! There was only one thing that tradition dictated him to do in this situation. The final test! One he always saved for himself! He unzipped his pants, pulled out his own big, black penis and commenced urinating all over her gorgeous face. He let out a long, satisfied sigh as he completely emptied his bladder. Jilnar even opened up her pretty mouth a few times and swallowed several warm, bitter mouthfuls, as she slowly turned her head from side to side, trying to make sure her face, head and hair were covered by as much of the warm, amber fluid as possible. Jilnar loves anything that a man could produce from his body!

"Well, my little Arabian gangbang-whore," he said as he zipped up his pants, "first things first! Let's get our company logo tattooed onto that fine, little Muslim ass of yours, and get your straight to work. You're going to be a global superstar!"

"Yes, Mr Washing- I mean- my master!" she said, smiling up at him.

Barely a fortnight later, Jilnar had indeed become the hottest, and most famous erotic movie star the world had ever known! This was all due to her sizzling-hot, convincing and critically-acclaimed, debut performance, along with sixty of the world's nastiest and most experienced sadistic, well-hung dark-skinned studs, in the extreme bondage and fetish gangbang film, Against Her Will!