Jilnar Jardaly vs. Max Hardcore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That way, we can see her face as I pull the thickest part out through the noose," he said.

Jilnar squeezed her eyes shut as she felt the last part of Max's fist stretching open her sex-slit. When Max gave a final tug and his fist popped out of Jilnar, her entire body shook. She shrieked wildly as her toes twisted and her cunt gaped open.

"Look at that fucking hole," said Max, "Look at your fucking cunt," he cheered.

Jilnar looked down and saw the way it gaped and she knew that millions of her fans would be seeing it and looking up inside of it and she felt just like the pathetic little pass-around slut that she used to be. She whimpered as Max reinserted his fist up her cunt, she didn't even think of it as a pussy any more - it was a cunt. Her cunt! She settled back onto her elbows and endured the rest of the fisting in silence. Max on the other hand was busy fucking her with his fist, and about a third of his forearm, in and out of this incredible and exotic newsreader's cunt. He said things about her insides and how nasty she was and Jilnar Jardaly took it all from him in silence. At one point he pushed up on her belly from deep inside her fuck canal.

The fisting went on for a good twenty minutes before Max finally got bored with it, and pulled his wet arm out of Jilnar's stretched cavity.

"Well you won't be getting fucked by anything in your twat for a while," he chuckled to himself. "It would just fall right out of that gaping thing." He laughed again. "Did you enjoy your fist fucking?" Max asked sarcastically.

"It kind of hurt," Jilnar responded truthfully.

"So? I don't give a shit!" Max answered as he lifted a sweaty Jilnar to her feet. "Now turn around and bend over," he ordered with a toothy grin.

Jilnar obeyed and turned her back to Max. She then knelt down on the chair and then leaned forward onto all fours.

"Arch your back, get that sweet little Arabic ass in the air," Max voiced as he slapped her firm flesh.

Jilnar yelped slightly. She then fell forward, resting on her elbows, and arched her back as best she could. Max grabbed a small tube of lubricant from a nearby table but then decided he wanted to go in without it so threw it away. He then positioned himself behind Jilnar and spread her ass open. As sweet and tight as her little hole was, he knew this wouldn't be the first time she'd been ass-fucked.

"Do you want Daddy to ream out your ass, you little bitch?" Max asked as he pressed the head of his prick against her sphincter.

"Oh, yesss... Do it, Daddy," Jilnar responded, as she looked over her shoulder at him.

Max pushed his cock into her hole, and it slid in hard. Jilnar let out a loud yelp of pain, followed by a long satisfied moan, as Max began pumping his cock in and out of her. She could feel his hands spreading her wide open, giving him greater access. Max was excited at how tight her ass was. But he still got his cock in all the way. As he continued working his cock into her, he pulled one of his hands off of her ass cheek and reached forward, grabbing her long dark hair and pulling her head back violently. Jilnar yelped slightly, gritting her teeth as Max buried his cock into her bowels, over and over.

"You like having your ass reamed out?" Max asked as he tightened his grip on her hair.

"I love it," Jilnar snapped back.

Max smiled widely and turned his hips slightly, fucking his cock into her at a different angle. This caused Jilnar to groan loudly. She could feel the head of his prick pressing against the walls of her ass. Her tight little body was twisted into knots as Max released his grip on her hair, and pushed her head back down. He worked his cock into her ass, varying the angles and speeds as he saw fit. After few long minutes of this he pulled his cock from her ass abruptly. He reached out to the side, off camera, and then his hand came back into frame, holding a dildo.

"Now I've stretched open your asshole, I think we can fit more in," he took his time as he slowly worked the pink plastic object up Jilnar's ass.

"Oh yesss," she moaned, "that feels gooood."

Max then reached forward and grabbed her hair again and used his other hand to help stuff his cock back into her bunghole, along side the plastic invader. It took a bit of work, but he eventually managed to work both of them in.

"Owowwoww!" moaned Jilnar.

"Quit your whining, slut! If your posh little ass wasn't so tight, I wouldn't need to shove anything more than my cock in to open it. But since you're being such a good butt-fucking whore, well..," He left the rest of his comment hanging as he began to piston his cock and the dildo in and out of her tightly stretched sphincter. He gave Jilnar a nice reaming, then after a few minutes, pulled his cock from her ass with a loud pop.

"Come here, you little bitch!" he voiced as he pulled Jilnar's head around to his cock.

"Suck on it!" he ordered as he pressed his cock to her lips.

He quickly began fucking her face, as a disgusted grimace formed across Jilnar's face.

"That's it, cunt. Right out of your fucking ass, and into your fucking mouth!" Max added as he fucked her face hard.

Jilnar could taste her own ass on his prick. It disgusted but excited her. Max choke-fucked her for a few moments, then pulled her head off his prick and guided her back onto her hands and knees. He then reinserted his cock into her ass and resumed his assault on it.

"Oh, god yesss!" Jilnar voiced as her hand shot between her legs and began rubbing her clit wildly. Max rammed his cock into her, and then brought his hand down hard against her firm ass cheek. He repeated the action a few times, spanking Jilnarn's ass hard.

"That's it, bitch! Rub your fucking hot little cunt for Daddy,"ordered Max.

Jilnar screamed again, as her face contorted into a strange mixture of pleasure and pain. Max's hand came down again across her ass cheek, eliciting another yelp. He then reamed her ass relentlessly, until Jilnar reverted into a rhythm of squeals and moans. Max smiled widely, and then pulled the dildo from her ass.

"Put this in your mouth!" he ordered as he handed it to her.

Jilnar grabbed the plastic object, and slammed it into her mouth.

"That's a good girl, suck on it!" Max added as he went back to reaming out her ass.

He used his thumb to help stretch her hole, as Jilnar obediently began deep-throating the dildo. It had a vile taste to it, but nevertheless she sucked it zealously. Max's face was covered in sweat. Without pulling his cock from her ass, he twisted around until he was facing the other way. Using this angle, he drove his cock down into her ass, towards her cunt. Jilnar screamed through the dildo as Max attacked her at his awkward angle.

"That's taking it the hard way, you little bitch," he growled as he reached forward and popped the dildo out of her mouth. He then inserted it into her ravaged cunt, and worked it in and out as he pounded his meat into her ass.

"Oh, nooo! Oooh, pleeease," Jilnar mumbled incoherently, the sensations of what was being done to her making it hard to speak.

"That's it, you little pig! Beg me to fucking stop!" Max voiced, as he heightened his attack.

Jilnar didn't respond. The repressed part of her hoping he would never stop. Nevertheless, having his cock crammed into such a perfect piece of ass was beginning to become too much for Max. His need for release was becoming overwhelming. He continued pounding Jilnar's shitter for few more long minutes, and then abruptly pulled his cock out of her now gaping hole. He motioned to the cameraman, then reached down and used his fingers to hold her sphincter open, letting the camera get a good look at it as is gaped open.

"Look at that," was all he could mutter. He held her open for a few seconds, then reached forward and grabbed the petite Arab brunette by her hair, pulling her off the chair.

"Get on your knees!" he ordered.

Jilnar knelt down in front of him and stared up through her weary eyes. Max pressed the head of his cock to her lips again until it slid inside.

"That's it, you little ass-fucked whore!" he voiced. "Choke on it."

Max grabbed her chin and the top of her head and mercilessly began slamming the entire length of his cock into her throat. Jilnar gagged slightly but, nevertheless, took it like a pro. Max choke-fucked her until he was sure he was ready to blow. He hadn't blown his load in over a week in preparation for this shoot.

"Open wide!" Max voiced as he pulled his cock from her throat and jerked it wildly.

Jilnar complied, and opened her mouth wide, at the same time sticking out her tongue as far as she could make it go.

"You want it bitch?" Max asked as he continued working himself up.

"Shoot it in my mouth," Jilnar purred as she stared up at him with a sultry expression.

That was all it took. Max moaned wildly. Then the first stream of cum shot from the head of his prick. It landed perfectly along Jilnar's tongue, not fazing the pretty newsreader a bit. The next load, landed a little high and slopped all over her beautiful, exotic face. Jilnar continued to hold her mouth open as the next few streams flew into it. She could feel the hot liquid in her mouth, against her tongue, and burning against her lips. Max moaned wildly, and squeezed the last few drops out, then slapped them against her chin. Without hesitating, Jilnar closed her mouth, and swallowed all the cum that had landed inside of it.

Slightly impressed Max, smiled. "That's it, you little cum-dumpster," he whispered as he pushed his cock back into her mouth and let her suck it dry.

When she was done, Jilnar leaned back slightly, and stared into the camera as she scooped the rest of the cum into her mouth and swallowed it. Max was exhausted and so was Jilnar.

The camera pulled back slightly showing Jilnar, still on her knees, as Max rubbed his spent cock against her lips nonchalantly.

"Wave bye to all the fans," Max voiced, slapping his spent cock against her cheek playfully.

Jilnar smiled widely, seeming almost relieved. "Bye, guys," she purred, waving her hand as she smiled.

BONUS "QUICKIE" STORY

[The purpose of a "quickie" story is to give fellow members of a story being considered by the author so that they may provide feedback and ideas as to how they would like the final story to be.]

Jilnar Jardaly Fucks the Plumbers

Hi guys!

It's no great secret how much I love big, strong, hard cocks & delicious, hot, creamy cum. I don't care who the man is or what he looks like, as long as he has a nice thick, long cock and can give me that nice big load I'm craving. That's why I'm always seducing strange men at bus stations, parks, public toilets, anywhere!

When I'm home alone I always end up fingering my hot pussy until I'm so horny I can't stand it! But, don't worry, I know the perfect way satisfy my lustful urges...

My most favorite thing to do is pick up the phone and call a plumber, electrician, handyman or some other blue-collar tradesman. I love the rough, hairy, sweaty, primitive types best. The more uncouth, dirty and brutish, the better!

I always make up a story about a leaky tap or squeaky door hinge or some nonsense. Of course, they always say they can't see a problem at which point they always turn around to see me bent over with my tight little skirt hitched up. I hardly ever wear panties so they always see my sweet little hairless ass and pussy right before their eyes. Well, so far, the reaction has always been instant! Unable to control themselves, they always drop their tools and thrust their hard cocks straight in into hot waiting holes and fuck my pussy and ass as hard and as fast as they can. The rougher they are, the more I love it! They tear at my clothes, grab me, scratch me, bruise me, swear at me, like a dirty piece of trash. I like to spur them on by talking dirty to them. Sometimes they even spit in my face or into my mouth - and I love it!

The only problem is that my pussy and ass are so hot and tight that they never last long and I'm soon feeling myself being filled by their nasty, primitive, blue-collar cum.

Afterwards I always squat down in front of them and suck the last few drops from their shafts and lick all our sweet mixed juices off their cock and sweaty balls until they're all nice and clean. Mmmmmm...

There was one time when when one of them brought along his really young and cute apprentice. The feeling of of two big hard cocks, one young, one old, one in my pussy and one in my ass is a feeling I cannot describe! It felt so good having them swapping places and turning me over and over like a cheap piece of fuck-meat. It was incredible and so delicious to feel them both shooting all their hot sticky cum in my ass and pussy at the same time.

They were both such good boys that, after they'd finished ravaging me, I undressed them both, laid they down on my bed and licked the sweat and grime off their entire bodies; their cocks and balls, faces, feet, armpits and I ever licked out the inside of their sweaty, hairy asses (I love sticking my tongue right up a man's warm butt-hole).

And, because they fucked me so good, I even let them both piss in my mouth. I want everything a man can give me. I'm such a slut!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get home. I think I have yet another tap that's leaking. Hehehe...

Love and Lust

Jilnar

xoxox

12