Jilnar Jardaly's Lesbian Lovefest

Story Info
Two sexy hot sluts awaken Jilnar Jardaly's lesbian desires.
1.9k words
3.11
9.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fiction, written purely for entertainment purposes and not based on any actual event.

Please enjoy reading:

*****

"Jilnar Jardaly's Lesbian Lovefest"

Hey, guys!

By now you probably all know what a complete slut I am when it comes to cock. I LOVE cock! Nothing in this world is more important to me than cock. I crave it! Need it! Whenever I meet a man for the first time my thoughts immediately go toward his cock; how big it is, how it tastes, how good it will feel inside me and, most of all, what I need to do to have it!

All my favorite masturbation fantasies involve many, many hard glistening cocks - especially those big, thick, long, black ones... Mmmmmm...

Anyway, I could talk about cocks all day but there's something else I love almost as much - pussy!

I'd known about my insatiable craving for cock ever since I was a senior at high school but my desire for pussy was not awakened until my twenties...

Before becoming a TV news anchor in Lebanon and Dubai, I earned my stripes in the USA as an intern and an "on the spot" reporter at a syndicated cable network. On my first day I was introduced to my team; my camerawoman who was a tall, leggy, athletic, blonde called Chrissie, who appeared to be in her late twenties, and my sound girl who was a cute, brazen, little redhead with a big smile and plenty of attitude, called Suzie.

We were sent out to do some silly human interest story (or 'cat up a tree story' as the girls called them) so we all got into the van and were on our way. We spent most of the trip chatting and giggling. They asked me lots of questions about my life back in Lebanon and gave me lots of sweet compliments about my hair, eyes, skin, figure and accent. It was quite flattering receiving compliments from Chrissie; a beach volleyball player who paid her way through college by modeling, and from little Suzie, who had recently turned 18 and only just finished high school and was just adorable! We got many admiring toots and amorous comments from passing male motorists. Haha!

Once the story was wrapped, we were heading back to the station. Little Suzie was driving and Chrissie and I were in the back of the van.

"How about we show our beautiful new playmate the scenic route, hon?" Chrissie called to Suzie.

"You bet!" was the giggly reply.

We were soon miles from any main road and surrounded by trees. Chrissie had sidled up beside me and started to stroke my hair, saying how beautiful it was and complementing my golden skin. Her other hand rested gently on my leg. Where I come from, women didn't usually get so close but, when in Rome...

The van stopped and Suzie giggled, "Ready or not, here I come!"

I turned back to Chrissie whose face was so close that it brushed against mine as I turned back.

I immediately apologized but she just stroked my cheek softly and said, "Don't be sorry, hon."

Before I knew what happening, she was kissing me. The shock of another women doing this to me made me want try to pull and turn away... but something stirred within me, something that made my eyes close, my mouth open wider and let her tongue in...

I felt another hand working its way under my skirt; Suzie, who already had her top off, was now sitting at the other side of me and working her hands up to my panties (which were now getting quite wet). When she had a good hold of them, I lifted myself up slightly to help her remove them and she locked her young lips against mine - my second taste of a woman's tongue. Mmmmmm...

Chrissie now had all her clothes off (as did little Suzie) and, by now, both girls were breathing deeply and rapidly and impatiently undressing me...

The three of us were sitting together, naked - with me nervously in the middle. The kissing was so passionate and so intense. Sometimes all three of us kissing at once! The feeling of two beautiful women's tongues licking and sliding all over my tongue was incredible! Then they were both biting and kissing down my neck, working their way down until they got to my breasts where they both spent what felt like an eternity kissing, sucking and gently biting my nipples. I was going crazy! I couldn't stand it any longer and started rubbing my throbbing, soaking wet pussy.

I was just about to insert a couple of fingers when Chrissie growled at me, "What do you think you're doing, young lady? That's my job!"

Suzie got up and planted herself down on the single seat opposite us and Chrissie laid me out on our bench seat. She wasted no time kissing and licking her way up the inside of my legs. When she got to my waiting, wet pussy I saw her eyes light up and heard her whisper "I love eating Lebanese" to herself. I squealed as I felt her tongue enter me. I'd never felt anything like it and she expertly went straight for my G-spot making me pant and moan uncontrollably. As if that wasn't intense enough, I then felt her finger sliding into my ass. Oh my god! I could not describe to you what this horny bitch was doing to me!

I was not the only one making noise. Little Suzie on her seat was squeezing one of her pert little titties with one hand and finger-fucking herself with the other. The site of what we were doing was obviously more than she could bare and she leaped over to me kneeling and spreading her legs over my face begging me to eat her pussy.

"Eat me, Jilnar! For fuck sake eat me, you fucking sexy Arab slut! EAT MEEEE!!" she cried.

How could I not oblige such a horny request? I got my first taste of pussy - sweet, young, American pussy. And it was delicious!

Pretty soon Suzie and I were both cumming hard. I squirted stream after stream into Chrissie's hungry mouth, who moaned her approval, just as Suzie unloaded, filling my mouth with her sweet young love juice. She came sooo much! When my mouth was full it overflowed all over my face, in my hair and ran down over my neck and breasts.

"Okay, you two nasty little bitches have had your fun," said a cum-covered cheeky faced Chrissie, "now it's Momma's turn!"

"She eats pussy good Chris and she learns fast," said Suzie breathlessly (obviously satisfied with me), "You have to try her. She's way more awesome than the last bitch."

"Oh, I intend to," said the beautiful, blonde, statuesque, goddess.

She looked down and gave me a wink just before she straddled my face. I held her buttocks, digging my long fingernails into them and got my first taste of her pussy. It tasted and felt different to little Suzie's but it was still every bit as good.

I felt some clambering and shifting about down below until it became clear what was going on...

"We call this scissoring," said Suzie as she skillfully maneuvered her pussy so it was pressed up hard against mine.

The taste of Chrissie's pussy, my finger in her tight ass and the incredible feeling of Suzie's anf my hairless pussies grinding against each other was too much for us all...

A squealing Chrissie was soon squirting thick jets of her delicious cunt juice into my hungry mouth and Suzie and I were squirting hot, sticky streams of lady-cum all over each others pussies and writhing bodies.

After lots and lots of post-coitus kissing, and with all three of our pussies drenched and mouths locked together, we all fell asleep in in a loving blissful heap of satisfied, rampant sluttiness for what could've been hours.

When we woke up it was dark and we were stuck together by the now drying mixtures of our dirty, whorish juices, so we separated ourselves, got dressed.

"Should we bring our strap-ons tomorrow, Chrissie?" asked Suzie.

"I think we better, hon," was the reply.

BONUS "QUICKIE" STORY

[The purpose of a "quickie" story is to give fellow members a preview of a story being considered by the author so that they may provide feedback ideas as to how they would like the final story to be.]

"Jilnar Jardaly's Live Sex Show"

Hi guys!

I remember my favourite news day...

During the bulletin we had a guest come into the studio to do a live interview. I've always had a weakness for black men and their huge, thick, long, hard cocks so imagine my excitement when the guest turned out to be an absolutely gorgeous big black stud!

I tried to stay focused and keep my questions on the subject but all I could think about was how much I wanted to see, feel, taste and ride his big black cock. My hungry pussy ached for it and was getting wetter and wetter...

Before I knew it, my hand had subconsciously slipped under the desk and was working its way up his muscular leg to his crotch. He was finding it a little more difficult to stay on topic but didn't seem to mind so I took it as my cue to get even more daring...

I slid my hand up to his crotch and was delighted to feel his already semi-erect cock. The poor thing seemed so uncomfortable, trapped in its tight fabric prison, so I decided to set it free. I unzipped his pants and pulled it out. And what a monster it was!

It was so difficult for us both to keep looking into each others eyes, be professional, and stay focused on the interview so the people watching at home would have no idea what it was we were really up to.

I was moving my fingers all over his beautiful licorice stick, stroking and fondling it lovingly. Seeing his breathing become more deep and rapid, the increasing sweat on his brow and hearing the soft moaning under his breath got me so excited and made me pump his man-meat even faster...

It was about then that I felt my male co-host grab my other hand under the desk and move it over to his cock which he already had out for my convenience. The poor dear must have been feeling left out.

There I was, stroking and pumping two beautiful hard cocks under the desk. It was so much fun and the risk of being found out made it even more exciting! The ecstasy they must have felt and the agony of trying to hide it. Then, finally, we went over to a commercial break. They were both rolling their heads back, with their eyes closed and moaning uncontrollably so I knew it was time...

I didn't want to waste any of their precious seed by letting it squirt all over the underside of a news desk so I hitched up my skirt, pointed their throbbing cocks at my long golden legs and let them both unload all over them. Oh my! You would not believe how much sticky, hot cum they let go!

The commercial break was over, our lovely guest had left and I spent the whole of the next section reading more news while, under the desk, I was massaging their beautiful, thick,creamy cum into my legs and pussy, making sure to not waste a single drop. I love cum!

Love and Lust

Jilnar

xoxox