Jim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadFr0g
BadFr0g
3 Followers

"Umm..." she weighed her options. "Can I have fifty people spank my however, WHEREVER they want?"

"Yes, I suppose so." Turning back to the crowd of partiers, "You all know how and what my wife likes. The safe word is bluebird. Ladies first?"

"Oh, and uh Jim," he leaned down to ask, "What proclivities do you have? Just the ladies I presume?"

Jim tried to turn his head in the restraints, "Sure, that will do. And just hand spankings for now."

"And what safe word would you like?"

Jim thought for a second as words better fit for a game of scrabble bubbled in his head. "Blue Jay", he said sticking with the bird motif.

The first smack of Janice's ass cracked the air. She let out a half moan, half ahh as the second one landed. A line of naked girls had formed passing a table set out with assorted whips, paddles, and assorted other repurposed items ideal for spanking, notably ping pong paddles.

Most of the girls passing Janice gave her one swing, not wanting to use her up before everyone had had a turn. Occasionally one would use their chosen implement to punish her in other places. One broke what would have become monotony by tickling her. Janice refused to concede her limits with the safe word, even to the point if nearly peeing. Mr. Johnston stopped Clare from her tickling Janice mentioning he had not thought ahead for such things on the floor.

The ladies replaced their tools for others to use before turning their sights and hands to Jim's upturned ass. He wasn't straining the way Janice had until the fifth girl laid into him. Jim was taunting those that had passed that he had hardly felt a thing or that they could go ahead and start even after several blows. The fifth girl, Kayla looked at me as she approached Jim with an upturned eyebrow. I gave a knowing nod and a smile as Kayla gave a golf swing slap squarely on target. Jim yelped and tried to turn his head to his torturer. I nodded to Kayla again and she hit the target on Jim's other cheek.

I leaned down to Jim and said most disapprovingly to him, "Jim, you've been a very bad boy." "Try and relax and take your punishment like a good boy." The line of girls continued their administrations. I pulled a chair around to his side and toyed with his helpless erection. The girls continued around after they had all had a turn, some going back to Janice's line.

Janice was meanwhile being consumed by the men of the party. Her requisite spankings having finished. Every accessible inch of her body was being kissed, sucked, spanked, or fucked. Hands squeezed her dangling breasts and tweaked the nipples that weren't being sucked. Her mouth was filled with a random cock. No less than ten men or women were attached to her in some way. Her portion of the contraption had been rotated with her inside. Legs splayed, belly exposed, face pointed to the ceiling. Every attendant seemed to be part of a well choreographed dance intent on pleasuring Janice to her maximum capability. The dance crescendoed with Janice's rhythmic moaning, gasping for air. The louder she got, the furiouser their manipulation at their assigned station until her moans gave way to shrieks, their signal to bring her down. She laid on the bench of the contraption as they unfastened her, covered in sweat, saliva, and other body fluids. As she slowly brought her breathing under control she uttered, "Bluebird", with an exhausted smile.

She sat up on the bench opposite me. "How's our boy doing?"

"I think he wants out." I proposed still lightly stroking his shaft.

"Not without my turn at him." as she rose to approach him from behind. "Debra, hon, come let me show you something I learned about men."

I joined her behind Jim. "There's lots to know about men. What I've found is they all mostly like the same things, with done variations. Here, put your thumb on his asshole while I play with his balls and shaft. You don't need to enter him, just put pressure there and wait. On the count of three we'll start spanking. One. Two. Three."

Janice and I spanked Jim in time with Janice leading the tempo and force. Janice kneaded Jim's ball sack as I pressed on his puckered sphincter.

Janice continued, "I'm going to reposting my hand. When I do, climb under him and suck." Janice waited several minutes for some unknown cue before removing the hand around his balls, making a fist, and pressing it in the space between his balls and asshole. She made circles with her fist as they continued to spank. Suddenly I felt Jim's asshole pucker and relax under her thumb. It did this two more times before Janice yelled, "Now." I swung under Jim avoiding banging my head on the bench and slid his cock into my mouth. I began to suck. Janice's hand replaced mine on his asshole. His hips began to pump and buck at my mouth and her hands. "Good boy, Jim. Fuck her little mouth." Janice praised.

I positioned a hand on his hip to guide him in and wrapped the other around his balls again. I felt the heat from his cock swell in my mouth to an unexpected size. I didn't think he could get any bigger. His sack began to pull up and squeeze his balls against the base of his pelvis. I knew he was about to cum. Three. Two. One. He gave deep thrusts, finally burying his cock in my throat. I could have checked his racing heart rate if not for the pulse of cum shooting down his shaft.

Jim was wailing gutturally those last few thrusts. He flooded my mouth with more than he thought capable before collapsing on the bench holding him up. Janice leaned down, kissed an ass cheek, and gave it one last smack. "That's a good boy." she said.

I freed the swollen shaft from my mouth. It flopped with its full size, but drained of its rigidity. I worked to free his dangling legs and unfasten the head and hand hold. Jim didn't move. "Jim?"

"Yeah, Debs?"

"You ok?"

"Depends. Do you still want to go get dinner?"

"No." I sighed. "The protein shake was more than enough. Yogurt cup."

"Then yes, I'm ok. Mostly. Will you take me home and help me to bed? I don't think I can walk, let alone drive."

"Sure, but you'll owe me one." I said with a smirk.

BadFr0g
BadFr0g
3 Followers
12