Jim and Chad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being the guys we were, Chad and I rarely showed our love for each other in public. Doing so would have made us and too many other people uncomfortable, especially in the suburban area where we lived. But in private, there was never any doubt that we loved each other intensely. We eventually found a water-front house that we both liked, we modernized both the insides and outsides, and then moved in together. It had taken a while, but we and others finally came to accept who we were and the kind of relationship we had. Through all of this, we came up with our own saying: "We're not always perfect, but we're perfect for each other."

I still get sappy with Chad every now and then, and believe it or not, he does with me, too. As I look back on how far our relationship has come in such short time, I still marvel at it. My guardian angel has found the right person for me, and when I look at him, I do two things. First, I always silently thank him for having the patience to stay with me. Second, I always silently thank her for finding him for me.