Bi adventures of Jim & Nick 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Nicky, fuck me hard." she whispered in his ear.

Nick without a word pushed her off his cock, he was wild with lust, Hayley's naked body fell to the floor as she tried to raise up he was already off the couch and on the floor with her he pushed her to the floor on her back. He violently grabbed her legs and put them up on his shoulders as he pushed his thick tool deep inside her.

"Is this what you want?" he asked.

"Fuck yeah, keep going give it to me hard." Hayley squealed with delight as she felt her orgasm approaching.

Nick thrust hard into the bald wet pussy; he was lasting longer than they both would have thought. Hayley's pussy felt terrific around his cock. Nick pounded into her with long hard strokes as he wanted to cum but also wanted to fuck her more. He pulled out and had her flip over onto her hands and knees, as he now pounded his cock into her from behind like an animal. They both grunted and groaned as Nick gave one final thrust and growled out. His orgasm was intense as he did just as Jim did earlier and held his full length inside as he exploded. The cum splashing inside her was the catalyst for Hayley to go over the edge, as her whole body shook with her own violent orgasm.

They both collapsed to the floor their bodies covered in sweat, Nick's cock still firmly lodged inside her. He finally pulled out as he seen Jim move to join them on the floor. The three of them laid there, all of them attempting to catch their breath. They all looked at each other and smiled, they knew the dynamic of their friendship was forever changed, and they seemed to be hungry for more.

Jim's cock was still hard even after the massive explosion inside his friend's ass. Hayley looked at it as she bounced her eyebrows up and down; she apparently liked what she saw as she positioned herself. She moved so her full red lips could easily wrap around his long thick cock. Jim felt as if he could pop just from the feel of her breath. The show he just witnessed had him, and her lips were just getting him closer and closer.

Nick not to be left out took a spot next to Hayley as they both took turns on Jim's cock. One slid their lips down it then the other. Hayley gripped the shaft tightly as she guided it back and forth from her mouth to his.

“You like this Jim? You like us sharing your cock? Are you going to cum for us? Who do you want to swallow it?”

Jim much like Nick earlier could only manage a groan not an answer.

“Unacceptable.” Hayley said as she squeezed her husband's balls. “Who baby tell me, or we stop.”

“Share it.” Jim managed to grunt out as Hayley's tongue worked the head and Nick's tongue lapped at his balls.

Hayley and Nick both positioned themselves over Jim's swollen cock head just as it exploded, spurts of cum shot up and struck them both in the face.

“Nick you may need to visit more often.” said Hayley as cum dripped from her face.

12