Jim and Sharon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,518 Followers

All I knew was I wanted him bad. Real bad. I was horny, my time of the month had just past. I hadn't been with a man since Mark...not that I missed him in any way. My kiss became inflamed when Dave began to slip his tongue into my mouth.

I found one of his hands on my chest, just above my breasts, and the other was on my waist. Our tongues were in a battle, his winning out over mine. How he kissed too. He'd suck my bottom lip into his mouth then release it, just before it became painful. Next his tongue would slip inside and caress my mouth, then he would back away until our lips were barely touching.

At one point I realized that his hand was not only on my breast, but inside my dress and bra, directly touching my skin. His fingers lightly pinched my nipple and then his hand cupped my breast gently. I leaned back, allowing him to undo my bra totally, even undoing the buttons on my dress. 'So he wouldn't tear my dress or pop the buttons off.' I told myself. Hell, I wanted him bad at that point.

His mouth began to move down my neck, kissing my neck, then just above my chest...then sucking a nipple in between his lips. I gave myself to him at that point. I decided in my mind that he would have a night to remember. So would I, I hoped.

I had goose bumps as his lips touched my breasts and nipples. I needed him so bad. I cried out louder than I ever had before, and he took it in stride. Nothing bothered him as he turned me into a pile of jell-o. My hand slipped down to his lap, and I felt the outline of his cock through his pants.

Hard as a rock and quite large. I rubbed the length of it, then began to undo his pants. I soon discovered that he wore no underwear. Something I had always thought would turn me off, and surprised to find it actually turned me on even more.

Taking his hard hot shaft in my hands I began to stroke him. I could feel his pre-cum, wetting the plum shaped head of his cock. I tried to bend down to suck him, but he refused to let me loose. His mouth was working overtime on my breasts, sucking and licking them.

There we were, in his car in public, almost fucking. My breasts bared for anyone passing by to see. And...I didn't care. I was as horny as I had ever been. My hand was stroking Dave's cock and the throbbing hardness was driving me crazy. Pushing him away, I finally freed myself enough to go down on him.

Taking his cock into my mouth, I started with just putting the head inside my mouth. My hands were caressing the length of him that wasn't inside my mouth. His hands went to my hair, and he sat back, allowing me total freedom.

I slowly began to move down, taking more of his hot hard shaft into my mouth, then as the head of it bumped against my throat, I swallowed several times, gaining control over my gag reflex. I pulled up and looked at his cock for a bit, stroking is as I did. I wanted it all. I was going to take it all in my mouth...I knew that.

"You don't have to..."

"I want to Dave. You deserve the best I can give, and besides that, I want to taste you. Just relax...let me please you."

He laid his head back and closed his eyes as I took him back between my lips. This time I was prepared mentally...and as my lips surrounded his shaft, I sucked in hard. I let my head go down, taking in his cock until once again it bumped against my throat opening. This time, I let it remain there as I swallowed, then, when I knew my throat would open up, I took the rest of him.

As my lips touched the pubic hairs at the base of his cock I heard him moan loudly.

"Oh...God...nobody has ever taken me this far before. God...Sharon...it's magic...you are the best."

His words in my ears drove me to do more for him. I moved my head up and down, sucking him between my tightly closed lips, allowing him to hold my head. As he began to cum his hands pulled on my hair, and I let my head go down. I had a time for a bit swallowing his cum, but I managed to get most of it.

Afterwards, I cleaned up his shaft, sucking him lovingly and licking him too. He remained hard, and even though I wanted to fuck him and have that shaft in my pussy so bad, I knew that we were playing with fire already. I had been aware of several people walking by as I was going down on him, and they had gotten an eyeful for sure. "My place or yours?"

His question was loud in the car. I hadn't realized how quiet we were.

"My place. You drive...I'll keep you...interested."

"You aren't going to lose my interest Sharon. Not now...not ever."

"Well, lets just say that I want to make sure that something keeps the right idea in its head then...okay?"

"You have to give me some directions...and I don't want to wreck on the way."

"I'll be careful...I promise. It's just that your cock is so...hard...so...very hard. I need you. Bad. I can't believe I'm telling you that either. I should be ashamed of myself."

I kept him hard all the way to my place. Once there, we got undressed just inside the front door, and never made it out of the living room until later that night. We fucked on the couch, on the dining room table, on the buffet, I sucked him off as he stood in front of me, and he ate me to one glorious orgasm after another as I lay on the coffee table and he knelt between my legs.

Once we hit the bedroom our lovemaking slowed down from the hot and furious needful sex to the more romantic and soft sex. In the morning I awoke to find Dave sleeping beside me, spoon- fashion. I loved the feeling of his cock rubbing between my ass cheeks, and thinking about that got me hotter than hell.

I wanted to try something with him. Something I had only done once before. Dave had done such a wonderful job the night before, I felt I had to do something to equal his enthusiasm and giving ways.

I got up and showered. Once out of the shower, I applied some of the lube I had left from...that night...deep inside me. Feeling clean and ready, I stepped out of the bathroom only to see an empty bed. He was gone.

I soon heard the shower upstairs running and realized that he had gotten up and wanted to cleanup too. I waited, getting more horny by the minute, until he came back into the bedroom, just a towel around his waist.

"Hey...you ready for some more?"

"With you? Always Goddess. Always."

"Good."

I grabbed his towel and snapped it away. His hard cock bobbed in the air, swollen, red and wanting. I knelt in front of him, and sucked him for a bit...making sure he was hard as he could be. Then, taking his hand, I led him to the bed. Getting on it on all fours, I kept my knees right on the edge, my pussy and ass right where he could access them as he stood behind me.

He caressed my back and then breasts from behind, as his cock bumped into my ass cheeks, and pressed between them from time to time. Feeling the heat from his cock turned me on even more, and I reached back to guide him into me.

I'm not sure what he was looking at as I placed the head of his cock against my asshole, but I heard him moaning at my touch. I felt my tight little hole spreading as I pushed back into him, and he gasped.

"Sharon...that's the...you don't have to..."

"Dave...I want to do this. You deserve it...and I think we both will like it. Unless you'd rather not, I want this."

"I just don't want to hurt you. I'm a bit larger than some men...and..."

"We'll just take it easy. I lubed up after my shower...that will help. Just go with the flow. Remember...I want to do this."

He sighed as his shaft began to work into me. I could feel that initial burning sensation, then once he was fully inside me, I held us still. Getting used to him didn't take long for me at all, which surprised me. Once the pain and burn feel off to a bearable level, I began to move in and out on his hardness.

Soon, we were really going at it. I was having orgasm after orgasm. I still can't explain it, it felt so nasty, so perverted, yet so good too. That and the fact that each stroke began to cause little orgasms eventually. His hot cum shot into my darkest, tightest hole and that feeling caused me to have a huge orgasm. I fell forward, and Dave followed me, his cock never leaving my ass.

Laying together, him on top, I just about passed out, not quite, but close. Once he began to soften, he pulled out, which stirred more little tiny orgasms deep inside me. It was weird and yet wonderful for me.

He rolled over onto his back and sighed deeply. I turned and looked at his body, then began to kiss my way down...soon taking his cock into my mouth and sucking him hard once again. He tried to stop me for a moment, but after I insisted, he just laid back and let me do what I wanted. I had him cumming again fairly soon and drank his nectar all up, not missing a drop.

I finished sucking and licking him clean then laid alongside of him. He caressed my body, and then returned the oral favor. He knew how to eat a pussy that was for sure. His soft kisses and licks had me on the edge quick, and then he began to play with me, teasing and bringing me close but not quite over the top.

After a while I was begging him for release...and he gave it to me. I about smothered him as I came, holding his head as tightly as I was. I remembered to give up a bit of my pull so I didn't, but I know I had been holding him too closely to breathe. It was a wonderful and sexually pleasing time.

After that, the next dates were far more interesting as we explored each other and our needs and wants. I found Dave to be quite a lover, and quite willing to experiment with sex. He brought out things in me I never knew existed, and I think, I brought some things out in him too. We were very open in talking about sex, and discussing ideas or fantasies.

I wasn't sure where we were headed, or if we'd be married or not. I was sure that I loved having sex with him. He made me feel special, something I had been missing since Jim and I had fell apart. I was thankful for Jim showing me that we both needed to get past our 'past' and I knew that some day I would have to thank him for helping me, even though I hadn't thought it was what I wanted.

I went to Jim and Tammi's wedding. Judy had come by one day and visited.

"Hey mom. If and when dad and Tammi decide to get married, would you want to be invited?"

"Well, a few months ago I would have shouted no...but now...I guess...yes. Your father will always be a special man in my heart...but we...I...have moved on. He helped me to do that, and I needed that push too. So...yes I would go if invited and not be a pain."

"Good, then you are going to be invited."

"Your father put you up to finding out?"

"Actually, no. Tammi was the one who asked me to find out. She wanted to invite you, but dad was a bit leery of it. He thought you might cause a scene."

"Tammi? Really?"

"Well mom, it was her idea to make sure dad talked to you and settled things between you. She isn't such a bad person...I guess. Once I got over the fact that she wasn't the one to cause all the hurt between you and dad...I began to kind of like her."

"Yes...I know. I deserve most of that blame. Me and...well, your dad and that Gwen...it was a bad time for us all though. I'm glad it's over with."

"Tammi will send you the invitation as soon as I tell her it's okay."

Later that night, while waiting for Dave to show up for our date, I realized that I was okay with Jim and Tammi...I truly was. I was also happy that they wouldn't turn me away from their lives either. I knew that Dave and I had a good chance to become what Jim and I had been, without the cheating...and I hoped that things for Jim and Tammi worked out well too.

One thing I did learn from all of this...'revenge is a dish best served cold' a very precise and knowledgeable statement. I could see that clearly now. A mistake I'd never make again.

curious2c
curious2c
2,518 Followers