Jim Boomer's Schlong Semester

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimbo was left with a funny look on his face, while he looked for a place to wipe the sperm off his hand.

After Lenny had shot his load, I was going to have Jim attend to me too. Lenny had stood up, his prick all slobbery wet and a little drop of sperm still visible on the downside of his prickhead, while it began its shrink back to normal.

I started to lay down where Lenny was, but he took me by surprise and moved the pillows from the head of the bed to the foot. I looked at him in puzzlement, since this made no sense, and I had been hoping to see myself in the mirror too while Jimbo worked on me, but he made a gesture like everything would become clear shortly.

Then he got up, announcing he was going to pee and would be right back, no need to wait. This last remark was accompanied by a smirk, as he pointed to my raging hard prick.

"Look's like the sooner it gets some attention the better," he said.

I straightened myself out on the bed, so my head was facing away from the door and my feet towards the headboard.

Jimbo looked a little green around the gills, but he had wiped his hands off and seemed resigned to another session. He was kneeling on the bed next to me, his cock still ramrod hard. It must have been like that for over an hour now, and I could only imagine how much his sperm was bursting to get loose.

I had him cup my balls and stroke gently along my shaft, which sure felt nice. After a few minutes I had him lightly run his fingertips around my glans, and then make a soft circle with his fingers to run up and down my prick. A bit of lubrication oozed out, to my annoyance, since it hadn't taken very long to make its entry and meant I likely wasn't long from ejaculating.

Jimbo smeared the luscious fluid around my prick head, and I couldn't help squirming my hips in pleasure. He was kneeling next to me with two hands on my prick when Lenny re-emerged into the room, cellphone in hand. Quick as a wink he snapped a shot, to Jimbo's instant annoyance.

"Hey, what are you doing!" Jim yelled. "I thought we had an agreement. Gimme that!" He lunged for the phone but Lenny was too quick for him.

"No, no, no," he said. "This is part of my documentary interest in sex. I got naked pics of ex-girlfriends, but nothing like Rob getting jerked off by a suite-mate." He examined the screen and smiled.

"Good one!" he said and dashed off to his room before Jim could do anything. In a minute he was back.

"It's locked up, safe and sound," he said. "We'll just continue our little adventures and nothing need more be said about it."

Jimbo was shaking with anger. He knew he was really stuck now. Before, if it had really gotten down to it, the story could have been one of those arguments with two sides saying different things with no proof of anything, but now there was a picture that would clearly have had Jimbo's face and my dick (although not my face, which I now realized was why Lenny had re-positioned me.) A copy of that, posted anywhere on campus, would have been a light's out punch for poor Jimbo.

"Let's see you suck him," said Lenny, eyes steely straight.

Jimbo knew he was sunk, and he looked crestfallen, submissive, beaten.

"Can you get his whole length down? Bet not," went on Lenny. He motioned me to the other end of the bed, where I could see the action in the mirror, and had me dangle my prick in front of Jimbo's face. Jimbo stared at it, my prickhead nodding up and down. He closed his eyes and slowly took my prick head into his mouth.

This had only happened for me a few times before, my girlfriends had mostly been timid and not very adventurous in the oral sex department, and I had forgotten just how nice it is to have a tongue traveling along your length. The mirror doubled the pleasure, as I watched my prick disappear down his throat.

Well, I was surprised just how far his lips could go, and it was actually fun watching him take my shaft as far as possible. I couldn't stand much of this though, and wanted to prolong things a little bit longer, so I had him pull off. He looked up, not sure what was next.

"I want it to droop a little more, I'm about to come," I said.

I thought I would have some fun with Jimbo, but would need to exercise care. I flopped him on his back and knelt over him on all fours, so I was above his prick, and mine dangled down over his own head.

I ran my tongue along his shaft, from tip to scrotum, and then back. Just a quiet soft little lick, and Jimbo's hips squirmed about in pleasure. One lick and he was ready to go!

Okay, I wasn't going to be able to get anywhere near his prickhead then, what to do then to drive him crazy?

I nuzzled his balls a little, watching his hips squirm, and saw out of the corner of my eyes, his socks, neatly arranged, on the chair next to his bed. I motioned Lenny to hand me one of them and then got a little game going.

They were soft, not the rough athletic socks most of the rest of us wore, who couldn't care much about appearance, but black dress socks, with a soft, tight weave. I caressed his shaft with one of the socks, staying away from his glans, and did all sorts of things.

I pulled a sock under his shaft, between it and his belly, and pulled on it with both hands, letting the shaft rise and fall like a marionette, and then pulled back and forth on each end, like you were drying your ass with a towel so it gave a rotating motion to his shaft. I held the sock up and dragged it lightly over his shaft, taking care to ever so softly touch his raging prickhead now. It was all grand fun.

But my own tool was insistent, and I wanted some release. I had him lie down and put his head on a pillow up by the headboard, and then plopped my cockhead into his mouth, while my hands were on the headboard itself.

I looked over and saw my prick in his mouth in the mirror, Jimbo's lips around its girth. Then I began fucking his mouth, stopping every once in awhile to have him suck my balls. I also enjoyed plowing my prick along his face, sticking it back in his mouth, until I could stand it no longer.

I pulled out, prick glistening, and told Jimbo to get me off with his hands, then watched him while he stroked me, one hand on my prick head, the other massaging my balls. I could see the scene in the mirror too, and somehow it looked even nicer that way, like I was watching myself in some porno flick.

Maybe thirty seconds was all it took, and I felt my anus squeezing, my hips bucking, the irresistible testicular pressure building up and I emptied a good load of sperm out on his chest. He did a nice job, all things considered, and milked the last little dribbles out of me, like he might have done to himself.

Ha! What a sight! A pile of sperm out on Jimbo, his own prick still raging hard, and Lenny and I grinning like banshees.

I got up and stood to the side. Jimbo started to look around for something to clean himself up with, and Lenny shook his head.

"No, no," he went. "Time for you. Your long delayed climax. We'll attend to clean up later, but let's see you finish what you started."

Jimbo's face was red, both with embarrassment but also with the arousal that had been building. He was breathing hard. He would have been the last to confess that he had enjoyed this, and of course maybe he hadn't, but his prick had been hard for over an hour, maybe longer, depending on how long he had been doing his own session. Here was release finally in the cards.

"Let me just handle this alone," Jimbo mumbled but Lenny wouldn't let him finish.

"No, just pretend we aren't here," went Lenny, "but we wanna see the climax."

Lenny sat back on a chair, his own organ beginning to stir again.

Jimbo laid back, closed his eyes and began to work on his prick. I have to say that if it had been me, the climax would have taken all of fifteen seconds, but Jimbo amazingly took his time, and we were treated to the sight of the variety of different ways he took to pleasure himself.

He rolled his shaft between his palms, he pulled on the head with one hand and pulled down on his shaft with the other, but his favorite move seemed to be stroking his prick head with his right hand, and pulling on his balls with his left. It was this way that he finally shot, and he got an impressive six spurts of semen up on his chest, to join the pool left by my own eruption.

I was about ready to call it a night but looked over at Lenny. His prick was hard again, as if the sight of seeing two other cocks do their thing had rekindled his arousal.

Before Jimbo could protest, Lenny had straddled his chest while on his knees. He rubbed his balls and ass onto the pile of sperm on Jimbo's chest, and coated his prick with the slop while plowing up and down over poor Jimbo's chest. After getting well coated, he laid back and spoke to Jimbo.

"Okay, jerk me off. Just like you did yourself. You did a fine job, nice work. I want the same. And I'm all lubed up too."

Lenny positioned himself and Jimbo so he would get a good view in the mirror, and Jimbo set to work.

Of course Lenny's prick was slippery wet now, but like any second time, while stiff, his cock could take a lot more stimulation than in the first overheated session. He had a great time with Jimbo, had him roll his prick around like he had done to himself, stroke his balls and pull on his glans the same way and with multiple variations.

Finally, and it had taken a good fifteen minutes of continual stimulation by now, he had Jimbo kneel in front of his crotch and suck him. I kept thinking that although Lenny had said no semen in the first agreement we had reached, of course Jimbo had to be getting a pretty good spermy taste from the residue left on Lenny's cock.

Lenny pulled out finally, and with a sinister glance at me, had Jimbo lick his balls again while he jerked off onto his own belly. It wasn't as much semen as before, just a thin stream of gruel oozing out of his cockhead. It pretty much ended the night for us. I was tempted to take Jimbo again, but held off, figuring, it turned out correctly, that this was just the beginning of a series of adventures.

Well, we had no end of fun with Jimbo that semester. We didn't do absolutely everything under the sun, but managed to cover a lot of ground. It took two or three sessions, after we had put our pricks into Jimbo's mouth a few times, before we coerced him into swallowing our juices, and after that hurdle was over, it was grand, I tell you. He got real good.

I never had had the nerve to try to teach any girl the best way to pleasure me orally, it just didn't seem to be the right thing to do. I had never liked giving anyone instructions. The girl, if she even consented to suck me at all, just evolved a series of stimulations with her mouth and tongue that worked, and if my penis ending up launching, that was fine near to a hundred percent of the time. Of course, some mouths were better than others, and I always liked inquisitive tongues. But with Jimbo, we just told him what to do, what we wanted, what we liked. It was fabulous.

The first time he got a mouthful of Lenny's sperm, he was totally surprised. For at least a week beforehand, Lenny had announced to me that he was going to tag Jimbo's mouth one way or another, so I knew the thing was going to happen. This night he had been face-fucking Jimbo, who was laid out on his bed with a pillow under his head. I remember watching Lenny's ass cheeks squeezing hard while he pushed into Jimbo's face.

At the first spurt, Jimbo tried to yank his head away but of course Lenny wouldn't let him, and he kept ramming his penis into Jimbo's mouth. But Jimbo ended up spitting all the sperm out, getting it all over everything, cussing the whole time. I had a hard time keeping from laughing at the scene. But I knew it still wasn't very satisfying to Lenny that first time. But now we had cleared that obstacle, and there was no turning back for Jimbo.

So we told him what we wanted, that he had to keep sucking on our pricks, even if they were going off in his mouth. I was next that night, and he did me much better, kept his mouth over my penis, and then swallowed my load. I am sure it helped that it was not a surprise like it had been with Lenny. We trained him well, and after a few times, he had learned how to take us beautifully, suctioning our sperm as it was being released, even if our hips were violently pounding into his face.

He learned over time how to arouse us slowly, keep us on edge, and then push the envelope hard once we were at the no-stopping point and our pricks were erupting. These were unquestionably the most satisfying blowjobs I had gotten to date, maybe even for Lenny too.

Of course, there were a few differences between having Jimbo pleasure us and our earlier girlfriends. The major one was that Jimbo was a guy, but that didn't seem to bother us much. Our groins were getting a good, regular workout.

We had him irregularly over the semester. Several variables interfered as to whether we had a session or not. Ron and Carlos were gone several weekends in the spring when their baseball team was on the road, so the three of us had the place to ourselves. That was one limitation. It also depended on whether Lenny or I had found a girl to court. Several potential weekends Lenny was occupied with one new girl or another, but for some reason or another, none of them ended up being long-term.

I know I said we pretty much got Jimbo to do whatever we wanted, which is not quite accurate. He did balk a couple times at some of our odder requests but only showed anger once. That was when Lenny said "Suck me good, faggot," while he prepared to stick his penis in Jim's mouth.

Jimbo barked at him. "I am not a faggot just because I am sucking you off!"

The intensity of his reaction took us by surprise, he had been pretty docile in our hands.

"You're not queer if it's all done under duress! Extortion! Blackmail!" His eyes flashed. Lenny never apologized, but also never said that word or anything like it again. But he still got his penis sucked, that part didn't change.

I had a few favorite memories. Once was the time we tied Jim up, I won't forgot that one. Another was when Lenny and I brought a half-drunk, hot-cunted wench home, and she got excited by the prospect of three pricks at the same time, not just the two of us. That was amazing. I guess the third was Jim in panties, and for sheer oddness, I ought to relate that story. Lenny and I recalled it later as the long weekend "panty orgy."

Lenny brought a pair of panties out one Friday night when we were set to have a session with Jimbo, when Ron and Carlos were gone for the weekend. These were left to him from an earlier girlfriend, Joanna, as a memento. Lenny insisted that Jimbo wear them. Jimbo started to protest but never really launched any sort of successful defense. He removed his jeans and undies and reluctantly pulled on the panties.

"Take your shirt off too," said Lenny.

Well, they were pastel-blue, fairly regulation-style bikini type undies, and Lenny and I had to keep from busting up when we saw Jimbo in them. Just pulling off his shorts and pulling on the panties had gotten Jimbo's prick semi-hard, and you could see its outline plain as day in the thin fabric of the panties.

I don't know what it is about body parts that are hiding, or only suggested, that makes them more appealing, but seeing his quickly stiffening tool inside the panties was fascinating. Jim weighed maybe a hundred and twenty pounds all total, flat stomach, thin shoulders and a skinny hairless chest which held two small pointed nipples Lenny and I had come to enjoy twisting and teasing to make them erect. We watched as his cock inflated within the confines of the baby-blue panties.

"Cute as a button," said Lenny while he tweaked a nipple and gave Jimbo's crotch a little massage.

"This stuff is so soft," he said, meaning the fabric, but it could be applied to the feel of Jimbo's cock too.

"I used to get Joanna all wet rubbing her cunt through these, and she gave them to me one night after I shagged her in a field a few years ago." He ran his tongue along his lips and looked at Jim. "Sure wish you were her, but I guess we gotta settle with what we got."

After a couple minutes he left off rubbing Jimbo's crotch, and we saw his prick pushing hard against the front of the panties. Whoever Joanna was, she was smaller than Jimbo, not surprisingly, and her panties would have been a tight fit even without an erection. But Jimbo's organ pushed out front with a vengeance, and the sight of it was enough to get us hard too.

We pulled our clothes off and got on the bed, and put Jimbo in all sorts of positions. Lenny had him down on his back one time and tried humping him missionary style, rubbing his own prick on the outside of the panties, where they smooth fabric made a nice rubbing spot.

We had Jimbo kneel, and pulled his prick out of one side of the panties to see what it would look like poking out sideways. Then we stuffed it back inside but freed his balls so they hung unconfined. At that time in my life I would have told you I always preferred women for looks, but when you have a handful of pricks to horse around with, there's an awful lot of fun to be had there too. A stiff cock is one the best playthings the world has ever invented.

At one point Jimbo, on all fours, was sucking Lenny, who was sitting up at the headboard of the bed, eyes transfixed on the mirror view, while I was feeling Jimbo's prick and balls through the panties. His hips were squirming around, and a wet spot had appeared at the top waistband of the panties where his prick head was.

Lenny pulled his cock out of Jim's mouth and had him lie down on his back, head on the pillows. Then Lenny knelt down on his knees in front of him and had him suck his prick for awhile. Lenny particularly liked dangling his prick head in front of Jimbo's mouth and getting a good work over, stopping at times while pulling his prick up and pointing towards the ceiling, so that Jimbo could tongue his balls.

Neither Lenny or I had been able to get our girlfriends over the course of time to spend anywhere near enough attention on our testicles, so having Jimbo at our command made it possible to get some serious stimulation. There were plenty of nights when we had him licking our ballocks more than anything else. We were able to stay real aroused without shooting our loads too soon.

It had become apparent too, that despite Jimbo's reluctant manner and grumbling, he was enjoying himself. His cock, at least, gave that impression, since it stayed hard as soon as he had put hand or mouth to our own organs, and remained that way until he had managed his own ejaculation. As part of our own amusement, we usually kept him erect but unclimaxed until the very end, after we had had our own pleasure.

After a while, Lenny pulled out of Jimbo's mouth, his shaft all slobbery wet. Then he turned around, facing towards Jimbo's feet, and squatted over Jimbo's head, so that Jimbo could suckle his balls. This also had become a favorite amusement, especially towards the end of a session.

With Jimbo lying down, you could squat over his face and drop your balls into his mouth for some good tongue action. Sometimes we just jerked off onto Jimbo's belly, and the combination of squatting and having your balls licked, while you got yourself off the rest of the way, was often particularly powerful.

I saw that Jimbo's cock was rock hard, straining against the panties we had forced him into. As Lenny stroked his own dick while Jimbo sucked his balls, I reached over and began to rub Jim's prick through the panties. His hips jerked with the touch and Lenny got an evil looking grin on his face.

He dropped his crotch more forcefully onto Jimbo's face, making sure his balls were completely inside Jimbo's mouth, and his fist began flying up and down his prick until he showered Jimbo's belly with a load of sperm. At the same time that Lenny began to shoot, Jimbo did too, and it was a hoot to see him coat the inside of the panties with his own semen.