Jim Boomer's Schlong Semester

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yowser
yowser
455 Followers

As I watched Lenny's sperm fly out onto Jimbo's chest I kept rubbing Jimbo's shaft up and down, milking the last ounce of sperm out of him. A dark wet circle continued to grow in the panties around the head of his cock, while he squirmed in a desperate attempt to empty his balls.

I mean, it just looked so funny, this poor constricted cock in those silly-looking panties.

We finished that night by having Jimbo take me in his mouth. I was hot, and didn't want to end by jerking off, so fucked him good in his mouth with his head on the pillow. When Lenny and I staggered off to our room, Lenny told Jimbo he had to wear the panties to bed, and that we would be back in the morning. "No locking the door," he said.

"What do you have planned for tomorrow?" I asked when we were getting into our beds.

"You know how your cock is usually rock hard first thing in the morning?"

"Sure," I said. "Probably ninety percent of the time you wake up that way."

"Yep. Well wouldn't it be nice to have it taken care of before breakfast?"

Ah, of course. Lenny sketched out his plot. We would go in early tomorrow, get sucked, maybe get Jimbo to cream in his panties again, and have some fun that whole day. It was a cold and rainy April weekend, not much else going on.

We sneaked in on the next morning and pulled off his blanket. Sure enough, Jimbo was still in the panties, now all stained and crusty with his leavings. Lenny wasted no time and stuck his cock right into Jimbo's mouth while he was still in bed.

I began rubbing Jimbo's cock though the panties, and he responded with a few murmurs while Lenny's cockhead was still engulfed. Lenny didn't take long and just kept ramming his cock into Jimbo's mouth. It was probably all of a five minute quickie, and I remember Jimbo's glazed eyes while he tried to swallow down Lenny's morning load.

I laid down on the bed and had Jimbo go down on me on all fours in a sixty-nine above me. I rubbed his cock through the panties while he tongued me up and down. This too didn't take very long for finishing, the early morning insistent hard-on being the beast that it is, and I soon found my hips humping as best they could, my asscheeks squeezing as I pumped a good six or seven spurts of morning sperm into Jimbo's mouth.

A pile of it leaked out of his mouth down my shaft, as I turned my attention back to him. In less than a minute by rubbing him with my hand, his cock had coated the inside of his panties again with his own morning's semen, his hips quivering around above me, while I ran my hands along his shaft and perineum, which felt marvelous soft through the panties' material.

Again, Lenny insisted Jimbo wear the panties all day. We pissed, got dressed, and had breakfast together, Jimbo slouching behind us, while Lenny and I chatted about sports over our eggs and bacon.

The rest of the day we kept the excitement for the upcoming evening going.

We studied, and talked sex, and watched the Red Sox play their game in whatever out-of-town stadium they were at. They never would have played at Fenway, the New England weather then was too miserable for outdoor sports.

Periodically we would call Jimbo in from his room and have us bring us a drink of lemonade or some pretzels or something. Lenny would pull on Jimbo's waistband to see if the panties were still on, which they always were.

"How's it feel in there?" he would ask. And Jimbo would grimace.

Instead of going out for dinner in the evening, we ordered out for pizza. Our place was well stocked with beer, and we were planning a good time. Lenny had magnanimously offered to pay for the food, but Jimbo's face didn't betray any real gratitude.

"Do you think we ought to have Jimbo open the door in just his panties when the pizza arrives?" joked Lenny.

"Only if the driver is female," I said, only the two of us laughing.

But instead, after the food arrived, we did have Jimbo strip down, in our room for a change, and had him parade around the room while we had dinner. Lenny ordered him to bring us beer as we needed it, and it was fun to see Jim's testicles move around in the panties as he went about his servant work.

Every time he came by, one, or both, of us would give his prick a little feel through the fabric, so Jimbo had a hard-on the whole time. I remember running my fingers along the smooth fabric covering his ass, while Lenny rubbed his balls in front.

Finally, Lenny pushed away his plate and set his beer down on the corner table next to our couch. He pulled off his pants, and his prick lolled out on his right thigh.

"Gimme a good lick," he ordered Jimbo. "Come over on all fours."

Jimbo got down and crawled over to Lenny, and I watched him take the tip of Lenny's prick into his mouth. He was slow and deliberate, which is what we liked most of the time, and while he gave Lenny a series of early licks, I came up behind Jimbo and rubbed his balls and ass through the panties.

We did this for a little while and I pulled the panties around so they cut through his balls, one testicle hanging out each side, splitting them as it were. While doing this I remembered that we had our own mirror in our room too, not set up like in Jimbo's, but as the inside of our closet door. I opened the door, and since the mirror was a full length one, I turned the door until it was the right angle for us to see our little adventures. Lenny smiled.

Lenny's prick was a full-bore, raging hard-on by now, so we had Jimbo leave off and attend to me. I stood, hands on hips with Jimbo on his knees, and Lenny and I watched him, alternately straight on and then in the mirror, as he took my semi-hard organ in his mouth, hands playing over my balls.

I won't forget that sight soon. Ever since dumping my load into his mouth that morning, I had been thinking about the next climax. It took very little attention from Jimbo before my cock was hard again, in that delicious pre-climax phase that I wanted to last forever.

I would pull out from time to time, scrunch my groin into Jimbo's face, rubbing my balls and shaft over his cheeks, and offered up my testicles for some serious sucking. After a few minutes, Lenny joined me, and we alternated putting our prick heads into Jimbo's mouth, while we doubled our pleasure watching ourselves in the mirror.

Then we tried something that I thought both of us thought was possible, which turned out not to be, at least in this case. We tried to stick both our cocks into Jimbo's mouth at the same time, but no matter how we tried, they wouldn't fit. Oh well, enough of that experiment.

We took a beer break, which I don't think Jimbo minded, he kept rubbing his jaw. We eyed each others' pricks as they went from raging stiff to languid but expectant. Lenny was sucking on a beer when he motioned Jimbo over to me.

"Let's free the pony," he said, and I pulled the panties off of Jimbo. His cock stood out about forty five degrees, full and anxious, but not quite penetration-worthy. I played with his foreskin, pushing it up and down over his glans, until the head emerged fully, shining with desire, and the shaft stood out proud and stiff.

While I knew Lenny had mixed feelings about this, I couldn't help myself. I took Jimbo's cock in my mouth, and felt the little thrill of having someone's manhood under control. The smell and taste was musty, intoxicating, as I reflected that he had had his organ bound up in semen-soaked underwear for what, almost twenty-four hours?

I flicked my tongue over his glans, took him down as far as I could comfortably go, and pulled back, licking along his shaft, watching his prick rise, until it was pointing towards the ceiling. I nuzzled his balls, which were boiling away in their sac, preparing semen for launch, and luxuriated in their soft, sweaty, ballsy smell.

"Nice," murmured Lenny. He motioned Jimbo over, and felt his balls all over, taking his time. Lenny hadn't touched Jimbo much, and had mostly been on the receiving end of sexual attention, so this was a bit of a departure. I couldn't read Jimbo's expression, but did enjoy both views of the fondling, both straight on and in the mirror, where the light gave Jim's testicles a great back-lit glow.

"Let's see you duck-walk around the room," said Lenny finally. And this was a hoot. Jimbo waddled around, knees bent, while his heavy, aching prick bobbed up and down, from side to side, between his legs. Lenny had him stop in front of his crotch again, while he raised his right foot and fondled Jim's balls, sticking his big toe up into or near Jim's anus from time to time. I think Jim would have exploded if you had done so much as breathed on his prickhead.

"Okay, big guy," Lenny grunted. "Suck me off. Take your time, and spend a lotta effort on my nuts. No hurry." He spread his legs, and drew Jimbo's mouth towards his organ.

It took about twenty minutes. Jimbo worked at it all right. He licked nuts, he took Lenny's prick down his throat as far as it would go. He licked it up, he licked it down. He spit saliva on his hands and rubbed the noble rod around until Lenny was dying for relief.

Lenny lay down on the couch and Jimbo knelt next to him, taking his prick head in his mouth to finish him off. I couldn't help it, and wandered over to the couch, spreading Lenny's legs apart for a good balls-eye view of the action. Lenny smiled, and complied, opening his legs out.

When it was close, and Jimbo was going up and down pretty good, I took Lenny's balls into my own mouth, gently sucking on them. I found I could feel the tension in his balls build up. Lenny suddenly started heaving his hips, contracting his anus and squeezing his ass. Six or seven heaves later, amidst some heavy-duty grunting, he relaxed, a dribble of semen escaping out of Jim's mouth and down Lenny's shaft.

Jimbo released him, and we all watched Lenny's prick slide out, glistening and slowly shrinking. It is funny how the head goes first, gets small after an eruption, and then the shaft slowly relaxes, until in a few minutes it was just a smallish, but soggy mass of flaccid skin and depleted hydraulics.

I was conflicted. My prick was calling so loudly I could scarcely ignore it. But I wanted to see Jimbo get off too, and had found that event less arousing when I had already come. So I had him stand up and stick his prick near my face, so I could suck him.

It felt nice, all smooth and ivory-like in my mouth. He was moving around way too much for comfort, however, so I licked his balls for awhile, gently stroking his prick while it was pointing skyward.

When I felt him getting close, I had him lie on the couch, and took a spot under his testicles, just like as with Lenny. I licked, sucked, caressed his balls while using one hand on his shaft and then too, just like Lenny, there was some heavings, and I jerked out his load onto his belly. It was fun watching him pucker up his anus with each spurt, and see the semen get propelled out of his prick.

My prick was raging. I knew I was so excited I would never last long and was trying to figure out the best way I wanted to continue.

Jimbo got up off the couch, resigned to no relaxation yet. Lenny moved over on the couch, positioning himself for a good view, and I laid down next to him. Jimbo did pretty much the same thing as for Lenny, only it took a lot less time.

I was torn between wanting to watch the proceedings in the mirror, but that was almost too arousing so I finally just closed my eyes and felt his tongue traveling along my glans. And then I too was heaving, the pressure building up, and I felt my sperm jet into Jimbo's suctioning mouth. What was this, four mouthfuls of semen today for him? He did a nice job of milking the last bits out of me though, and I was drained, drained, drained.

We left all the stuff from dinner right there, made our separate ways to the toilet, pissing out our beer, and cleaning up our soggy groins.

Before turning in, Jimbo asked, "Do I hafta keep wearing the stupid panties?" Lenny waved him off with an overly magnanimous gesture.

"Naw, take a shower if you want."

It was probably the kindest offer he had made to Jimbo all semester. Lenny and I crawled into bed, exhausted, to the sound of the shower running in the bathroom.

It was during one of those rare weekends that Lenny was off with his latest girlfriend, Ron and Carlos also away, when Jim knocked at my door one Saturday night. I was studying for a major test. It had been a few weeks since Jimbo had been involved in any sort of sexual activity, and the business of wrapping up our senior year was claiming each of us in our own way, finishing up papers, reviewing notes for exams.

Jim came in to ask some generic question about the flat, some details about rent deposit return and dates for clearing out when our lease ran out in June. I answered him but found he kept hanging around, making small talk that got smaller and smaller. I guess I finally realized he wasn't going away.

I looked up at him from my notebook. His expression was confused, indecisive, and he kept shifting from one foot to another.

"What's up, Jimbo? You can talk with me." I looked at his face carefully.

He hemmed and hawed a little. It wasn't until he mentioned obliquely his erotic clandestine subservient role to Lenny and me over the past months that I finally picked up on what was up. He wanted some sexual action! I felt pretty stupid for not figuring this out.

It had become fairly obvious that despite his superficial opposition, he actually hadn't mind servicing our two cocks. Usually by the time his hands or his lips had touched a penis, his own cock was rock hard. And it stayed that way the whole time.

Lenny almost never touched him, unless it was to push his head down on his penis, close to a climax. But I had gotten to enjoy Jimbo's dick, how nice it got when aroused, how much fun it was for me to be sucked by someone who had an insistent erection himself.

"You looking for a little penis action?" I asked carelessly.

Jim's face got red.

"Yeah, well it has been a few weeks, and you guys have been busy and everything..." His words trailed off.

"Well why didn't you say something?" I said, not quite sharply, but with more of an edge than I intended.

"Hey look, Rob, I would never say anything to Lenny. It is not so pleasant with him. He's pushy. Doesn't care about much else besides his own cock's pleasure." He paused.

"His semen tastes awful. Yours is fine."

His brows furrowed. "But you have been a decent guy about it all. And well.." he looked at my crotch, more hungrily than I think he realized.

I sat back in my chair and laughed. "You want my penis? That's it?"

He nodded meekly. "Well, and maybe something for my own cock too." He looked at me hopefully.

I laughed again.

"Okay, fair enough. Let me get in another half hour of study, then we're good."

His smile was almost worth the whole semi-awkward interaction.

"You're on!" he said. "Why don't you come on over when you're done?" he said breathlessly, and then he turned and was out the door.

I finished up after a bit and brought a couple beers into his room. His door was shut, so I knocked before I went in.

Jimbo opened it. He had a tee-shirt on, but nothing else. His cock was half hard, it looked like he had been playing with himself, and I noticed he had lit a candle on his bedside table. This was a bit odd, and I shivered. The guy was really anxious for me. I had never had anything like this happen before.

We sat on his bed and drank beer. His hand kept traveling to his dick, casually kneading the head or cupping his balls. He kept the talk away from sex, but I felt his eyes returning to my crotch, again and again. He had edged over next to me on the bed, his fingers started tracing my inner thigh. When they got to my penis, I had already begun to harden.

I was determined to stretch this out a little. There was no Lenny around, so we wouldn't have him directing traffic.

I stood up deliberately, and looking Jimbo in the eye the whole time, undid my jeans one button at a time, and slowly pulled my penis free from my undershorts.

He looked at it, hard. His eyes went to mine and he smiled.

He moved closer, opened his mouth and took me in.

His eyes were closed, and he ran the fingers of one hand under my balls. They were all bunched up, already, and the sensation of his warm mouth, his tongue doing lovely things to the head of my cock, was intoxicating.

I let him suck me a little, before urging him into bed, and pulling his own shirt off. I undressed and we pulled the covers over us for some warmth.

I didn't want to come quickly myself, so I felt his own penis, hard and expectant, up and down with my fingertips, then knelt down by his crotch and took him in my mouth.

It was good not to have Lenny for a change. I could do what I wanted without any concern about what he think of my interest in pleasuring Jim.

I gave Jim a prolonged suck. His penis was the first uncircumcised one for me, I had only had Lenny's before. I had come to enjoy the variety an uncut cock introduced, the way you could slide the loose outer skin up and down the shaft. At first it was funny to suck on his penis with the foreskin over the head, but then it was sweet to expose the head for direct tongue-work. Jimbo always inhaled deeply the first time my tongue touched the bare skin of his prickhead, and way too soon, his hips were moving around.

I pulled up next to him, to keep things going, and we felt each other's prick. A couple times I got the feeling he might try to kiss me, but either he chickened out or didn't want to push things too far. He was far more aggressive than ever before, however, and soon was back down at my cock.

I put my hands lightly on the sides of his head. Somehow feeling his head motions while he worked me over with his mouth was arousing.

He sucked my balls longer than usual, his wet tongue pushing my testicles around in their sac. It was grand.

But I was building up a good head of steam, and he knew it.

He spread my legs and knelt between them, then took my prick back into his mouth. He worked quickly, sliding his lips up and down my shaft, pausing at the head to work his tongue around.

All too soon, I felt my balls get to that impossible point. My hips bucked, my anus contracted and I shot into his mouth. He kept working his mouth over me after the first pulse, the suction now intense, and I sent five good strong spurts of semen into him. As my hips slowed down, he continued to nurse my prickhead. My penis quickly shrank and became too sensitive to endure any more touch.

He pulled up next to me and put his head on my chest. For some reason it felt nice, and I found myself stroking his hair.

I rested a bit, then made my way down to do him.

It was fun. Perhaps in reciprocity, I suckled an extended time at his testicles. They were so warm, they bunched up into his sac, and I delighted in the way his hips squirmed around while I licked him, one hand lightly playing over his shaft.

I knew he was worked up, also that he could come quickly sometimes, so I moved back to his prickhead and, just like he had done me, knelt between his legs and took him in my mouth.

With the three of us together, all the action had always had a large visual component -- almost show quality. I got to see Lenny get sucked, then he would watch me like a hawk while Jimbo drew a spermload from me. Then he would watch while either Jimbo wanked off, or I would do things to urge him along. It was crowd-sex, really, which of course was part of the fun.

But here now, under the covers, I closed my eyes and totally focused on Jimbo's insistent penis, noting how firm and smooth it was in my mouth, how intensely his hips were moving underneath me. While I wanted it to go on longer, I suddenly felt the first pulse of his sperm erupt in my mouth, thick, urgent, satisfying.

yowser
yowser
455 Followers