Jim Boomer's Schlong Semester

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands were on my head and he urged me in and out until he was done, deep exhales with each spurt of sperm. I tongued him lightly afterward, until his cockhead shrank.

I came back up next to him and we rested side by side for a bit.

Then he took me by surprise.

He leaned over and kissed me. His breath was strong, spermy -- of course it was my own. He dug his tongue into my mouth and came back out.

"Semen," he murmured. "One of the nicest things in the world. Cannot be produced without pleasure."

This was the most philosophical statement I had ever heard him make. I was stunned.

I was a bit weirded out, to tell you the truth. All of sudden things had shifted, not in the way I had expected. I had a nervous fit and quickly started to get out of bed.

"Rob!" Jimbo said, softly and urgently. "Sorry. I got carried away."

Something kept me there but I turned away from him. He nestled up behind me and I felt his arms around me, his breath on my neck. We stayed that way for some time. It was warm, almost too warm under the covers. We had each sweated up pretty fiercely with our orgasms and under-the-sheets sucking each other. My thoughts were all over the place.

"Rob?" he asked softly. I nodded.

He was tentative. "Can I ask a huge favor, please?"

I nodded.

"Will you stay the night?"

There was a long silence while I thought, two opposing urges taking turns in my head. I didn't want to set a new precedent. I wanted to return to my own room, my own bed, not have any more complications to the odd little three-way sexual triangle we had created.

On the other hand, Lenny and I had taken huge advantage of Jimbo this term, although now it appeared it wasn't maybe as onerous to him as we had thought. He was making a rare, unguarded request. My opposition slowly melted away.

"I'll make it worth your while," he went on, a bit breathlessly.

"Okay," I said softly, and felt him give me an extra hug from behind.

We lay still for a few minutes, before he spoke again.

"Ah, Rob? I guess I am not done asking favors yet."

I stiffened, now what?

He went on hastily. "I am all soaking wet with sweat. Do you mind if I take a shower? Maybe you can do a quick one too? After me?"

This was not a bad idea. I had to pee anyway. Jimbo went first and when he came out of the shower, he leaned into me.

"Would you maybe not use soap on your crotch? Just a good rinse there? Just water on your ass too, but do it nice and clean?" I laughed but agreed.

So then we were back under the covers again, clean and glad to be warm and in bed. After we each warmed up a bit, he urged me over on to my stomach, and gave me a short back rub. It felt good. My muscles relaxed as he pushed them around, but after he had gone up and down my upper body, he took me by surprise again.

He started kissing me, beginning from my neck and moving down. He kissed my shoulders, my back, tickled my armpits with a darting tongue, and then lightly kissed the very bottom of my spine, that sensitive place on your tailbone just above where your ass cheeks separate. I quivered when he hit this spot, I had never known it to feel so good. He took a long time kissing my ass cheeks. He kneaded them with his hands,

His hands made their way underneath and up my crotch. He had me spread my legs out and put me into a frog position, my hips slightly elevated, with enough room for my penis, which had inexplicably hardened, to grow some more. It felt so odd to have him be the one initiating things, arranging things for his own pleasure, not ours. Although maybe this was supposed to me for my benefit too. I felt open, vulnerable, with my ass spread and sticking backwards.

He cupped my balls in his hand, and rubbed my perineum. It felt good. He kissed my ass cheeks while he stroked my balls. My whole groin was alive with arousal.

He started kissing my ass again, only this time along my ass crack. I held my breath. Slowly he made his way down, until he was hovering over my anus. I could feel the warmth of his breath, the gentle touch of his lips.

And then there was a wet insistent pressure at my anus. I tensed, but he continued, his hand making excruciatingly pleasurable movements on my prick now, slowly gliding up and down. His tongue played about. My nerve endings were on edge. Nothing like this had ever happened before. He kissed my anus, then slowly tongued it, gently at first, but then I felt him wetly push inside me and the most extraordinary sensations followed.

My penis was on fire. He kept rubbing my balls with one hand, the other stroking my penis. When one hand was at the tip of my cock and his tongue inside me, it felt like it was completing some sort of mega-electrical connection. The pleasure was intense. I found my hips moving about restlessly, but I didn't want it to end this way.

I disengaged, and turned over onto my back. Jimbo stayed at my crotch however, kneeling next to me, and took my penis into his mouth. I spread my legs, happy to have him rubbing my testicles.

But as my hips began squirming more and more, I found his finger playing around my anus again. He paused to lick his finger wet, then placed it at my opening and I felt my anus yielding to his pressure. Soon he was sucking my prick and probing about inside me with his finger.

I exploded. It was total. My hips bucked ferociously. I felt my anus clamp down on his finger and I sent the first spurt of sperm into his mouth. He kept sucking, kept prodding his finger into me, while I humped and humped. The sperm left my penis with extraordinary power. It was one of the most intense climaxes I had ever had, my legs spasming uncontrollably. I am not sure if I whimpered, but I finally found my ass squeezing its final little frantic contractions, while Jimbo coaxed the last of my sperm out.

I lay still, my chest heaving.

He gradually came back up next to me. To my relief, he did not try to kiss me this time, but he let me curl up, and held me from behind. I fell asleep nearly instantly.

It was later that he confessed that since the very beginning he had wanted to do this little anal thing with me, stick his tongue up my ass. He had discovered in his own masturbation that it felt good to penetrate himself with a finger, that it heightened his pleasure, and he wanted to make sure I got the chance for the same enjoyment. The opportunity to probe my anus in exploration, using his tongue, without Lenny around to get any ideas, had been an enduring turn-on for him.

I awoke the next morning with his arms around me. His left hand had drifted down to my crotch and must have been playing over my penis. I was hard.

He sucked me again before we got out of bed, another deep round of sperm went down his throat. I was prepared to do him too, but he demurred.

"You've already done plenty," he said, "thanks."

It is one of my great regrets that I did not insist on pleasuring him then, as it would turn out to be the last time that I would have a chance with Jimbo's penis alone without Lenny around. On the other hand, it is well we did not tarry in bed, as Lenny ended up coming back to the suite far earlier Sunday morning than we expected. I was in the living room studying, while Jimbo had only just emerged from his shower.

"Sharon's roommate barged in on us way too early today, trouble with her boyfriend." He looked disgusted but didn't elaborate. He looked at Jimbo standing in the doorway, a towel still around his waist.

"Lucky for you I got my rocks off twice with her last night, or otherwise I'd be abusing your throat something serious today. Hate to see you get a break, but I guess everyone needs time off one way or another and you've had a good rest. No mouth-load of sperm from me today." Lenny made this sound like he was granting a favor, which I suppose it was.

Jimbo just looked back at him, expressionless.

I laughed inside. My own penis had experienced more explosive experiences than Lenny this weekend.

I don't think Lenny saw the sly look Jimbo then shot me. My head was a bit undone, but my groin was warm and satisfied, one of the stranger events of that final semester.

There ended up being just a few more threesomes during the last of the semester. Jimbo never brought up our separate liaison, and never pursued it further. It ended up being an odd little island in our triangle. That night did change parts of our later sexual sessions, however, mostly enhancing them for me. I think for Jimbo too.

I was more eager to pay attention to his own pleasure. From then on, I sucked Jimbo, not Jimbo's penis, and that was a major difference. Not that I enjoyed his penis less, it was more that his cock was an extension of him now, and that his own pleasure became more a concern of mine.

I do not think Lenny detected any difference, and in the grand scheme of things, I think all three cocks were pleased with the enjoyment they got that spring. And of course what Lenny and I had thought was a burden and a torture and an ordeal for Jimbo turned out, in many ways, to perhaps be exactly what he wanted. We just hadn't known it.

I don't know whatever happened to Jimbo. He disappeared from our lives after that last stretch at UNH. Lenny said he heard later that someone had seen him at a distance walking hand in hand with another guy. Maybe we had something to do with that, or perhaps it was destined anyhow. I will always wonder.