Jim Comforts A Weeping Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was just in time, he felt his cock jerk, and then with relief he felt the surge of sperm die down. What happened next was no surprise to Jim, but it caught Lisa’s attention as she calmed down from her own climax. His cock swelled before her, his glans got even redder and shinier, and then to her amazement his cock hole dilated and a thick cream started to ooze slowly from it. There was no spurt, no fountain of cum, no this was totally different from anything she’d ever witnessed. She didn’t know whether she was disappointed or not. Her sluttish nature enjoyed having cum splashed across her face or tits and this guy was keeping it to himself! On the other hand, the sight of cum oozing rather than shooting form Jim’s hole was fascinating.

‘Does that always happen when you cum?’ she asked in awe.

Jim shook his head. ‘I haven’t cum properly yet’ he responded. This is what happens when I stop the flow. In a minute I’ll be ready to fuck you!’

Lisa smiled. She liked this after all. To watch creamy cum dribbling down a guy’s cock and then to have him fuck you within minutes, now that was heaven.

Jim suddenly shook her out of her thoughts and reminded her that she was playing the submissive slut here. ‘Bend over the bench!’ he demanded.

Lisa once again fell into role and did as she was told. She could sense a flow of her own cum running down her inner thighs as she put her elbows on the bench and looked up at Jim between her legs. He had his cock firmly in his hand and he was pushing the tip against her swollen pussy lips.

‘That’s it baby, you’re ready for this aren’t you!’ he rasped as he thrust forward. Suddenly Lisa felt his cock head slide between her lips. This guy had one fat cock. Her pussy, in its excited state, stretched easily to accommodate him, and within seconds he was thrusting into her until he’d reached the hilt, and she felt his balls slapping against her butt. She pushed her ass up and out to further accommodate Jim’s cock and he responded by grabbing her hips and forcing himself forward again. Lisa yelped as her face was pushed against the wall, and Jim speeded up his pumping. This was the most exciting sex she’d ever had. Her boyfriend had regularly fucked her, but never like this. Jim was treating her as a real slut and Lisa now realised that was exactly what she wanted most.

She looked back at Jim from her position of vulnerability. Lisa couldn’t move her face away from the wall without fear of having her head banged hard, so she stayed where she was, and accepted that there was nothing she could do until Jim had finished fucking her. Not that it really worried her, no, Lisa’s whole body was responding in a way she had never imagined. Each time Jim withdrew his cock from her pussy it brought with it another deluge of juices that were now running down her legs in torrents. Suddenly Lisa sensed the familiar feeling of an impending climax. Her cunt started to move as if it had a mind of its own, contracting wildly around the thick cock that Jim was forcing into her more and more rapidly. Then with a wild shriek Lisa came harder than she’d ever come before. Her pussy sent shock waves round her body as it pumped splash after splash of creamy cum over Jim’s balls. She thought it was never going to stop, as her cunt seemed to be turning itself inside out in its excited state. Her whole being was throbbing with pleasure, and the fact that all the while her face had been flattened against the wall made no impression on Lisa at all.

As Jim sensed her coming down from her climax, he slowed down, eventually moving very slowly inside her soaked tunnel, and allowing Lisa to pull away from the wall without danger. She looked up at him again with a very sluttish look in her eyes.

‘What do you want to do with me now?’ she enquired, all the while wiggling her ass against Jim’s cock. He knew he wasn’t far off cuming, and he wanted her to watch as he sprayed his seed over her body. So he pulled Lisa round and pulled her forward until his cock was positioned between her tits.

‘Press your breasts around my cock, I’m going to fuck your tits!’ Lisa placed her hands on either side of her lovely breasts and pushed them in until they’d engulfed his cock. With the lubrication from her pussy, he started to slide his member up and down, and each time its head appeared Lisa would stick out her tongue to try and taste it. This combined stimulation was all Jim needed to bring him to the edge of his climax. He felt his cock stiffen still further and his glans swell until his cock head was like a huge ball, super sensitive and ready to explode. He grunted and then with a surge his sperm rushed to the tip of his cock and spurted in a great splash into Lisa’s face. He pulled back a little and the second spurt landed right across her breasts. She furiously rubbed the creamy cum into her skin as a third, forth and fifth rope of sperm splashed across her body.

As his erection subsided Jim continued to stroke his cock while Lisa lay slumped across the bench making little mewing noises and running her hands up and down her body. His cum was now spread liberally over her breasts and belly with a trickle dribbling down to her pussy.

‘That was so hot baby!’ groaned Jim. ‘You are such a slut! Look at you!’ Lisa looked up and smiled. ‘You’d better go and get cleaned up, I’ve got to lock up.’

At this Lisa pouted ‘… but I was enjoying myself!’

‘Look Lisa I’ve gotta get home and I’m sure you should be somewhere. How about I drop you off.’ She stretched her naked form and ran her finger down to her pussy. Then with languorous slowness she slipped it between her lips. Her expression changed to one of seductiveness as she looked deeply into Jim’s eyes.

‘I suppose you’re right’ she murmured ‘Jane will be wondering where I am; but I wanted to carry on playing with you. I’ve missed out so much wasting time with that moron and its been so much fun with you!’

Jim smiled back and held out his hand to pull her up. ‘Don’t worry I had fun too and I don’t want this to be a one off, but I have got other things to do and anyway we could always see each other later.’

Lisa nodded ‘… what about Jane? I promised her that she could play with Jake’s cock.’

With a look of tolerant understanding Jim smiled again, ‘Look Lisa forget Jake, there are plenty more cocks around for Jane to play with, and anyway why is it your job to find one for her? I’m sure she could find her own!’

Lisa blushed, once again realising that she was sounding like a slut. ‘…But I wanted to play too, you know both of us with Jake and each other.’

With a loud laugh Jim pulled Lisa towards him and wrapped his arms around her. ‘Darling, I don’t know any guy who’s going to turn his nose up at a threesome with two beautiful girls. Just take your pick and I can assure you the guys will come running.’ At this moment Jim realised what he’d just said. He looked carefully at Lisa and saw her eyes light up.

‘Would you want to play with me and Jane then?’ she asked into his shoulder as she buried her face again.

‘Why not baby? Why not? Now come on let’s get cleaned up and get ourselves home. We can arrange to get together later.’

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Overtime Young MILF asked to work late.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Ars Goetia: Seals and Summoning A warlock summons a succubus but is unsure of her intentions.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Warden's Wife Pays His Debt Ch. 01 Natural disaster leads to unfortunate events at Cali prison.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Brad's Treehouse Brad's horny pregnant neighbor finds out he has a treehouse.in Mature
Roy's Conquests: Perky Jessie Old bull recalls how a photo session turned to cheating.in Loving Wives
More Stories