Jim Cox's Summer of Sex Ch. 03

Story Info
The adventures of a 19 year old virgin's family and friends.
10.9k words
4.71
46.2k
34

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Chapter 3 in a story of family, sex, violence, heroism and love. If you are a new reader, you might want to start from the beginning and read Chapters 1 and 2. Simply click on my name at the top of the story. That link will take you to my page and you'll find them there.

Although our story has its roots in fact, this is a work of fantasy and fiction. I hope you'll enjoy it, don't hesitate to comment and make suggestions. I do appreciate your thoughts. Thanks for reading; don't forget to vote, it helps me judge the success of the story.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The racket was incredible; I jerked my head up and looked around. It was still dark but mom's trusty Big Ben alarm clock was banging away loud enough to wake the dead. I managed to turn it off, remembering not to toss it across the room. I was all alone in bed, no mother.

"Oh good! You're awake!" said my mother in her way too cheery for life voice; and then she snapped on the ceiling light.

"MOM, mother please, mercy ..."

She laughed, that's right she laughed. It was a nice, loving laugh, "Come on sleepyhead, there's lots to do ..."

"Dear God, what time is it?"

She took my head in her hands and kissed me right on top, "It's just after 6:00. So get up and pull all the linens off the bed, gather up the rest of the laundry, go out in the garage and start the laundry ... lots to do!"

I stood there blinking, my morning wood bobbing in front of me. She looked down and patted my dick right on the head and said to my boner, "No time for that today, you be a good boy now!" and went back to the kitchen. So I did as I was told, all the bed linens, the laundry basket in the closet, all the stuff from the bathroom and my leftovers from upstairs.

By the time I got the washing machine started, took a healthy pee, washed my face and stumbled into the kitchen it was full on 6:30 am. Mom just grinned at me and put a large bowl of oatmeal with raisins and chopped apple in front of me. "Eat up, you're gonna' need your strength!"

Good Lord she was in a good mood. It's easy to love my mother, really easy when she's cheery and happy like today.

I looked up as she was pouring a cup of coffee for me, "Mom, you must be happy with Dad coming home and all."

"Baby I am delighted he'll be here today and I love having important things to do. It's a great day regardless of the circumstances ... AND you're going to graduate class salutatorian!"

Her good humor was infectious, "Yes I am, and before you ask, my address is ready, practiced and set to go ... all 5 minutes of it."

She kissed me again as I polished off the oatmeal, and then directed me to vacuum the living room and hall, take out the trash, run the dust mop in the bedroom and sweep the kitchen while she cleaned the bathroom and made a few calls. The next hour was a whirlwind of activity but when we finished our little home gleamed.

"7:30 son, good time to call Mary Kate," she said waving me to the phone. It was a simple call; Mary Kate was so kind and so ready to go to the party with her hero. Hero, I really don't like people using that word but what can you do ... just be nice and hope it will all go away.

We were at the lumberyard at 8:00 picking up paint, something called demi crown molding along with brushes and a can of thinner. The guys just put everything on Uncle Bill's account; by 8:30 we were at the Furniture Barn just east of Planters Corners. Inside she made a quick selection of a really beautiful bedroom set, two bedside tables, lamps and two large low chairs. I watched as she pulled the store manager aside, "Mr. Smith I want this delivered today at 3:30, no later. Can you do it?"

He looked perplexed and started suggesting an alternative delivery time, "Nope; either deliver today on time or I go elsewhere. This is a cash deal, do you want it or not?"

He caved like a marshmallow in the oven. Mom paid him the full amount with a check and we were off. At 9:45 I was hauling in all the things we'd bought and mom was giving orders like a general on the battlefield. At 10:00 Tim Myers, a boy from a neighboring farm, rode up on his bicycle and together we cleaned up the yard, Tim started mowing the surrounding yard on Uncle Bill's big riding mower and I went to work with the weed eater.

While we worked doing that another couple of men who'd worked with dad in the past showed up and put up the crown molding in the bedroom, prepped the walls and began painting the bedroom and hallway. Two hours later Tim and I hosed ourselves off and bagged up all of the outside excess.

A little after noon dad came driving up followed by Jace and one of his guys. Dad came over and gave me a crushing hug, "God boy, it's good to see you. How're things going?"

"Honestly dad, I don't know. Haven't been inside today, but mom's been running the wheels off everybody." He just leaned back and bayed, "That's your momma. When she gets started, she's hell on wheels!"

"Come on, let's go take a look."

Inside, dad spoke to mom's two helpers. They were scrubbing the kitchen and polishing the floor. In the hall, it had been painted a soft green and the floor molding and demi crown was painted a colonial white. I looked around and said, "Jeez dad, this is really nice ..."

"Yep, that's your mother. The woman has good taste; I just never had enough money."

And then we heard her, "Jace, you be careful with that buffer, the paint's not dry yet." That was followed by a muffled, "Yes ma'am."

Dad looked at me, "I guess we better watch our step."

Just then mom came into the hall, "Dan Cox, you get over and give me some love!" She was happy to see him.

After they broke apart she said, "Let me show you what we've been doing, but don't touch the paint." We didn't. The bedroom was trimmed and painted in the same colors as the hallway and the oak floor was being polished. She'd had sconces built and trimmed out over the windows on the wall where the bed had been. All we needed was furniture and drapes hung.

Dad came up behind her and gave her a hug, "Ellen, you've done a fantastic job. Clearly, you don't need my help."

"I may not need it, but that doesn't mean I don't want it," and then they kissed again; just a peck this time.

Jace turned off the buffer, "Hey Dan, good to see ya' ... now Miz Cox, give this floor a couple of hours before you bring in the furniture and you're good to go. And ah, don't worry about paying me the balance, I looked that furniture over and ... well, we're good."

Mom looked at him carefully and then stuck out her hand. They shook and she said, "Thank you Jace."

"You're welcome Miz Cox, nice working with you. Dan, catch you later." He was loaded and gone in 5 minutes as the two guys from the kitchen came in, "Miz Cox, you want to check out the kitchen, we're done."

She said, "No, I know you've done a good job. Let me get your checks ..."

The fellow who'd spoken held up his hand, "No ma'am, this is on us. Give Bill and the missus our best." They too were gone quickly, I looked outside and Tim was gone as well. I shouldn't have been surprised but still it was nice to know neighbors really would pitch-in.

Mom tore a page off her yellow pad, "Here's how I want the furniture arranged, be sure they don't ding the walls, OK? Oh yes, the drapes are on the couch in the living room, hang those in an hour or so, be careful of the walls."

I just nodded as she looped her arm around dad, "Your dad and I are gonna' go home and go over some business while you're waiting here."

"Sure mom, you guys be sure and ah ... go over some business," I said with a grin. Dad just laughed as they left.

The movers showed up on time and everything was put where she wanted it. She'd changed everything, relocated the bed and basically changed the bedroom from traditional to English Country. It was warm and sorta' sweet.

I was closing up the house when Uncle Bill pulled into the drive. "Hey Jim, I saw everybody leave and though I'd take a look if that'd be OK."

"Yes Sir, of course ..."

He walked in slowly and looked everything over carefully, "By God Jim, your mother is a wizard. Everything looks so good and so different; I'd never know it was the same place. God Bless her!"

He walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder, "Now here's what I want you to do. Have a wonderful time tonight, Jean and I won't be at your graduation but that doesn't mean we aren't thinking of you. So here ..."

He handed me car keys, a wad of money that I later discovered to be $ 100 and a key card.

"Those are the keys to my convertible; it's outside all clean and shiny. The cash is just because you should have some walking around money; and the key card is to Room 400 at the Inn on the Freeway. It's a really nice room with a big King-size bed that I expect you to take advantage of tonight."

I started to object but he just said, "No, you don't get to object. This isn't even a speck on the reward you deserve. You just have a great night, make some sweet memories."

I didn't know what to say, he just smiled and pulled me into a hug, "We love you son."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I drove Uncle Bill's Mercedes like it was made of glass. When I got home I slipped into the house as quiet as I could be and found mom in the kitchen in a robe, her hair was damp from the shower.

"Where's dad?"

"He's resting. He was tired from the drive and he had a good bit to do here," she said with a smile. "He stayed busy for almost 2 hours."

What could I say, I just grinned like a fool, "Well, I'm glad you guys got things taken care of."

She leaned over and kissed me, "Is the house OK?"

"Yes ma'am, everything looks perfect. Uncle Bill came over and checked it out, he was delighted."

"Jimmy, did you put their clothes in the new dresser? I left them in the closet ..."

"I sure did, it was like touching the Holy Grail handling Aunt Jean's undies," I said with a grin.

"Lord, you are such a smartass. I guess we're done then. You don't need to be at the auditorium for a couple of hours, you might as well get cleaned up and I'll fix you a sandwich."

I gave her a hug and reached under her robe feeling the soft yet firm flesh of her bottom. She pushed me away, "Not while your dad is home, remember?"

I nodded, "Sorry, I'll be good. I promise." I gave her a quick kiss on the way to the bathroom.

After my shower, a cold chicken sandwich and a glass of tea, I dressed in a white shirt and black slacks with shiny black shoes. I looked pretty good, in my opinion. At 7:30 I left the house and drove very carefully to our school auditorium. Once inside I was fitted out with a long graduation robe and cap with careful instructions not to move the tassel from the right side until after I was given my diploma, and only then to the left side.

The ceremony went as well as could be expected, we all lined up and filed in, I did my little address as requested and then Missy Smith did a whole 30 minutes on what we graduates would contribute to the world. There was a collective sigh of relief when she finally shut up; then we filed up onto the stage, shook the Principle's hand, the local banker's hand (no, I don't know why he was there either) and finally the Superintendent shook our hand and gave us our diploma ... and then we each moved the firgging tassel to the left. I looked at my Mom and Dad; they appeared proud and relieved - fair enough.

Once we were off the stage there was a general milling around with handshakes, and congratulations. A few friends stuffed some cash in our pockets. Both Mom and Dad told me to have a good time, stay out of trouble and my Dad ... yes my Dad ... stuffed a half dozen condoms into my side pocket ... and then he grinned. Man, I love my Dad.

While parents and friends congratulated themselves and each other, the rest of us dropped our gowns and hats off and headed to the After Party. The PTA reserved the Ballroom at the Inn on the Freeway and they were providing chaperones so that we wouldn't get in trouble. Once outside I planned to meet up with Mary Kate, sure enough she came rushing out with her parents in tow.

"James Cox!" it was Mr. Everett Murphy, her father.

I walked toward him, "Yes Sir?"

He pulled me to one side, "Jim, I understand you're taking my daughter to the After Party. I want to make one thing perfectly clear!" He was way, way serious.

"Yes Sir?" I was serious too.

"Even though she has our permission to stay out all night, as is the tradition, she is to come home the same fine girl she is right now! Do you get my meaning?" He was so, so serious. I wanted to laugh but that would have been a mistake and embarrassing.

"Yes Sir, I believe I do," I said with a straight face and serious tone.

"Good, I'm glad we had this little talk. Are you driving this evening?"

"Yes Sir."

He gave me that deadly serious look again, "No drinking then!"

"Oh No Sir," I said, very serious again.

He shook my hand firmly, gave me the squint eye one more time and was pulled away by Mrs. Murphy who I heard say, "Everett, let's go home. Right now!" and they left.

Mary Kate who had stood quietly to one side looking embarrassed said, "Jimmy, I am so sorry about my father; he gets like that sometimes." Hers was a sweet low voice.

I leaned down and kissed her right on the mouth. She stiffened and then kissed me back, hard. I hoped it was a promise of things to come. As we parted, I said, "All fathers are supposed to say things like that when they know their daughters are about to be ravished over and over."

She giggled and blushed but did not protest. When we walked up to the Mercedes her eyes got big and she looked at me with questions in her eyes. "It's Uncle Bill's he gave it to me for the night just so I could get in your pants."

She giggled and blushed again. I was sure things were looking up. Once we got to the Ballroom only about half of the group had arrived. Bobby Marks came up to me and whispered, "Hey Jimmy. Dickie and me added a whole bottle of vodka to every one of the punch bowls. They taste pretty damn smooth," he snickered and grinned.

"... and the lemon punch, there in the middle, has three bottles in it. With the sherbet and all that lemon, you can't taste it," he laughed again before going off to tell other classmates. Mary Kate was talking to Missy and didn't hear a word.

Turning to me, Mary Kate said, "I'm going to get some punch, you want some?"

"Maybe just a Ginger Ale for me please," I replied.

Handing me the Ginger Ale she said, "This lemon punch is terrific. Want a taste?"

I leaned down, "Just this way," and kissed her again.

She smiled and giggled, "Jimmy, somebody will see."

"I hope so, let's dance."

We danced a lot, stopping for a cool drink from time to time and before I realized it Mary Kate had drunk 5 big cups of Lemon Punch. I don't think she'd ever had a drink before, if so it wasn't much because she'd developed a soft pink glow and she was laughing a lot.

The PTA parent chaperones seemed to have wandered off, so when a slow dance began I pulled her tight against me working my leg between hers. We rocked and rubbed our pelvises together throughout the dance. Toward the end I felt her shiver and tremble.

"You doing OK baby?" I whispered in her ear, and then kissed her neck.

"Jimmy, honey let's go sit down. I wanta' ask you sumpthin' ..."

On the way to our table in the shadows she stopped again for more punch. We snuggled together looking out on our friends in the room; she said, "Can I asks you sumpthin' kinda' personal Jimmy?" her speech seemed to be slurred.

"Sure sweetie ..."

She leaned next to me and kissed my throat and then sucked on my earlobe. Kissing my neck again, she laid her hand in my lap and softly stroked my crotch. And then she whispered, "Tell me da' truth, does you wanta' have sex wif' me?" Her voice was thick and hot.

I wasn't completely surprised, but still ... OK, she was drunk.

In that thick, wet voice she whispered, "Can I tell you a secret? Ya' can't tell anyone ever, ever. Do you promise?" I just nodded.

"I has sex wif' myself almost every night ... yes I do ..."

I turned and looked at her carefully. Yep she was drunk; and she was on fire. Her face was flushed not just from drink, her nipples were trying to explode through her blouse and she was actually trembling.

And then it hit me, "Baby girl, would you like me to make love to you right now?" I asked her very calmly and softly.

She dropped her head and nodded it up and down, "What, I can't hear you baby?"

She squeezed my hand and said, "Yes ... yes I would ... would you?" I could barely hear her when she said it.

I decided to test her. I put my hand between her knees, "Mary Kate, spread your legs. Go on, spread you legs for me." Her legs fell open a little and then much more.

I ran my hand up her thigh enjoying the heat of her flesh through her nylons. Finally I pressed my fingers against the seam in the crotch of her pantyhose and ran them up and down against her mound. She began to tremble again and I pressed harder. She moaned and grunted softly, pressing her head into my shoulder.

"You're gonna suck my cock aren't you baby?"

Mary Kate rubbed her head against my shoulder, "Is that a yes baby?"

Looking up at me, her eyes were on fire, "I'll do whatever you want ... just don't hurt me ..." her voice was barely audible.

I took her hand, "Come with me." She followed me without question.

At the door we met Bobby Marks dad, "Just going out for some air Sir."

He pulled me over and whispered in my ear, "You got a rubber?" I just nodded and he slapped me on the shoulder, "Good boy, have a good time."

In the hall I turned toward the elevators and pressed the button for the 4th floor. Mary Kate looked at me with questions in her eyes, I just smiled. At the door for Room 400 I took out the key card Uncle Bill gave me and slipped it in.

Mary Kate looked at me again, "Uncle Bill," I said.

She grinned, "I think I like your Uncle Bill" she said and giggled.

It was a large comfortable room with a big King Size bed; holding her hand I sat down on the edge of the bed, "You sure baby girl?"

Although her voice was thick, she nodded, "Whata' you want me to do Jimmy."

"Take off your clothes, every stitch."

Her clothing went in every direction as she pulled things off; finally she stood before me absolutely naked. I was delighted to finally see this girl I'd wanted since puberty hit me. Barely 5'4" and no more than 115 pounds, tangled red hair to her shoulders and large breasts with big beautiful deep red areolas and fat nipples hard as stone.

I would later learn her breast size was 38 D, they were stunningly large on this small girl. Looking down I saw a virtual forest of curly red hair covering her crotch, never trimmed, completely natural.

"Come closer," I said.

She moved slowly up to me and I reached out with both hands capturing her nipples giving them a gentle squeeze. She broke out in goose bumps and shivered, "Ooooh," she said.

"You like that huh?"

She nodded her head, "Are you gonna' be naked too?"

I stood telling her to lay down on the bed. On her back I said, "Spread you legs baby. All the way out ..." and then reached in running my finger up and down her bright red slit, pushing two fingers in up to the first knuckle.

She gasped, "Oh God ... aaah ..."

I laughed, "Hold that pose, don't move," and stripped. Her eyes were laser focused on me as I piled my clothing in a nearby chair. Turning back to her, "Scoot up baby girl," she moved into the center of the big bed.

I crawled up to her face. Her eyes were as large as saucers as I rubbed my cockshaft over her face finally rubbing my precum slicked cockhead over her lips. Looking down I could see that she was using her fingers to pinch and squeeze her fat nipples; goose bumps covered her belly like a fine fur.