Jim Goes to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arms up and hands behind your head, please," Ashley commanded, "I need to check your underarm hair growth."

I raised my arms once again, this time locking my fingers behind my head. My elbows were now pointing straight out to my left and right. Ashley quickly brushed her fingers through the hair on my left arm pit before moving to my right side to perform a similar check.

"For the record, do you shave or otherwise trim your chest or underarm hair?"

"No, it's all natural," I answered.

"So far his hair looks normal for a stage five," Ashley said to Beth. I looked at Beth as she nodded in agreement before making another note in my chart. Ashley now sat down on the stool in front of me again, and I started to lower my arms.

"No, just keep your hands behind your head for now, Jim," Beth commanded. "In that position they won't get in the way and you won't be tempted to try and cover yourself up. We've already seen a few guys today that made this next part of the exam more difficult by constantly trying to cover up."

Obeying Beth's orders, I moved my hands back into position behind my head.

"OK, on to your genitals, now," said Ashley with a smile. "Jim, I know this may be difficult, but please just try to relax. This shouldn't hurt at all. If it does, just let me know and I'll try to be more careful."

I didn't acknowledge her comments at all. I simply looked down at her and watched as she used both of her hands to grasp my penis. She lifted it up and away from my body with her left hand, and stretched the skin of my flaccid member with her right. As she lifted it up, she inspected it from all sides, including the underside which normally rests on my scrotum.

"Hey, you said you weren't doing an actual exam," I said to her.

"I'm not, don't worry," she replied. "We're just supposed to take a quick look for any abnormalities before we record your measurements."

As she was speaking, Beth handed her the cloth measuring tape that they previously used on me. I watched as she used both hands to slip the measuring tape around the very base of my penis to record my circumference. I couldn't believe that I was watching an attractive young woman measure me so intimately. I now felt Ashley pull the tape snugly around my penis. As she did so, Beth bent down closer to see the measurement, which she immediately recorded in my chart. Once this first measurement was recorded, Ashley loosened the tape and slid it up around the head of my penis. She once again pulled it snugly around my member and allowed Beth to record my circumference at the corona of my glans.

"You're doing fine so far, Jim," Beth said to me. "Now, for the record, what state would you say your penis is currently in? Are you completely flaccid, fully erect, or something in between?"

"Flaccid."

Beth didn't make any verbal response to my answer and I was busy watching Ashley as she handled my manhood. She now removed the tape from around my penis and held one end of it at the base and the other at the very tip of the head. Beth immediately recorded my flaccid length in my chart. Once this was recorded, Ashley once again took my penis in her left hand and gave it several firm tugs as if she was trying to lengthen it and eliminate all of the folds of skin.

"Hey, be careful," I cried.

"Sorry, Jim," said Ashley, "I didn't mean to hurt you. We need to record your length after we stretch you just a bit."

She gave my member another firm tug or two, and then began to pull my penis in a straight line away from my body. I felt her hand tightly gripping me as she tried to pull the skin as tight as possible. Once she was satisfied that I was at my optimal flaccid length, she once again measured my length from the base to the tip.

"Almost done with this part, Jim," she said, "there's just one more measurement we need right now. Can you please spread your legs just a little further apart for me?"

Without commenting on her request, I moved my feet even further apart.

"Good, that's much better."

Ashley now ran the measuring tape under and behind my scrotum, bringing it up as far as it would go against my body. She pulled the tape up and around the base where my scrotum and penis all attached to my body. I felt her pull the tape very snugly this time, and then watched as Beth recorded the measurement.

"Alright, Jim," said Ashley, "that's it for this first part. Now we need to measure your testicles."

"You're kidding," I said in protest, "don't you think I've been through enough already today?"

"I understand, Jim," replied Ashley, "I really do. But we have to finish what we started."

Without any other discussion, Ashley grabbed my left testicle and pulled it up and away from my body. She then tugged and pulled the scrotal skin around it in an attempt to loosen the skin and make it easier to measure. Once my left testicle was in her hand, she used the tape measure to record the circumference around its egg-shaped middle, and then to measure its length. As usual, Beth leaned over to observe the measurements and record them in my chart.

Once the initial measurements were made using the tape measure, Beth handed Ashley a set of plastic balls on a string. Ashley once again grabbed my left testicle and found the plastic ball that was closest in size and shape to it. She read the number on the plastic ball to Beth who recorded it.

Just then, the door to the room opened and a middle-aged women wearing a lab coat walked in. As she walked toward us, Ashley and Beth immediately stopped what they were doing.

"Hello girls," she said, "how are things going?"

"Oh, fine, Dr. Simmons," answered Beth, "what can we do for you?"

While they were engaging in pleasantries, I just stood there with my hands behind my head and my feet spread apart. Ashley was still sitting in front of me, waiting to begin the measurements of my right testicle.

"I just wanted to tell you girls that there aren't any more study volunteers in the queue right now. You two might want to grab a quick snack or even an early lunch as soon as you're finished with this one."

As she was speaking, this Dr. Simmons was looking directly at me, not at Ashley or Beth. And she wasn't looking up at my face. Her gaze was downward toward my genitals.

"OK, we'll both take a break after we finish with Jim here," replied Beth.

"Good. Well, that was all I needed to tell you," the doctor said as she looked in my direction.

"Jim, is it?" asked the doctor.

"Yes, ma'am," I answered.

"My, you're a good looking subject, Jim, I'm very grateful that you volunteered for my study today," the doctor said. "Don't you feel the same way girls?"

"Yes, of course, Dr. Simmons," replied Beth, "Jim has been an excellent subject today."

"Have you girls had any HSDP study candidates today?" asked the doctor.

"No doctor," replied Ashley, "we've only done the primary growth study so far."

"I see. Well, go ahead and carry on with your exam, girls," said the doctor. "You won't mind if I observe for a few minutes. But don't let me get in your way."

"Yes, of course, doctor," said Ashley.

Just great, I thought to myself. Now I have another woman as an audience while Ashley grabs and measures my balls. What else could happen today? And what's this HSDP thing she's talking about?

Ashley now began the same measurements on my right testicle. As she did before, she grabbed my testicle and pulled it up and away and then attempted to loosen the skin around it with a gentle tug.

"Oh, you can do better than that, Ashley," said the doctor. "Here, let me show you how that's done."

The doctor now changed places with Ashley and sat down in front of me.

"You see girls, you'll have better results if you first loosen the skin of the scrotum, like this." As she spoke, she grabbed the loose skin of my scrotum with her bare hands and forcefully pulled it straight down, stretching the skin as far as it would go.

"Ouch," I cried out, "that's kind of rough."

"You'll be fine, Jim," said the doctor. Taking the already loose skin in her bare hand, she now gave it a good tug, pulling the skin as well as my both of my testicles downward in the process.

"There, you'll have a much easier time measuring him now," said the doctor as she grabbed both of my testicles and pulled them up and away from my body. "I know you girls are new to the program this year, but you don't have to worry so much about hurting these boys, they can generally take it." The doctor now stood up and exchanged places with Ashley again.

Ashley now completed the measurement of my right testicle under the watchful eye of Dr. Simmons. As she held and measured me, I began to get aroused. I don't know why exactly. Maybe it was the presence of another person in the room. Or maybe it was all of the rough stretching and tugging that she did and the touch of her bare hands on my genitals. Regardless of the reason, I could feel the warmth of my blood beginning to ever so slowly find its way to my penis. I felt myself starting to become engorged with blood and the beginning of an erection again. Just then Ashley looked up at me and smiled, acknowledging the now noticeable change in my penis. I looked up to see that Dr. Simmons was looking right at my face, and she was also smiling.

After Ashley finished my measurements and Beth recorded the results, Dr. Simmons took my chart from Beth. As I watched, she made several notes in it and then showed Beth and Ashley what she wrote.

"Girls, I think it's time for you to do your first HSDP screening. I'll expect to see the results for the secondary study in Jim's chart. Carry on with your examination." With that, the good doctor turned and left the room, closing the door behind her.

"I guess she's the one that runs this study," I said.

"Yes, she's one of the lead professors on all of the studies," answered Beth.

"What did she mean?" I asked. "What's this secondary study, HSDP thing she mentioned? And what did she write in my chart?"

"Here, I'll show you what she wrote, it's not a secret," said Beth as she opened my folder and pointed at the doctor's notes.

I read what the doctor had written: Subject enrolled in HSDP phase IV due to arousal.

"I don't understand, what's HSDP phase IV?"

"She noticed that you're getting hard, Jim," replied Beth, "and so she enrolled you in the latest phase of HSDP. It's a secondary research study they're conducting here - they're in the fourth year of the study."

"And now that you're also in that study, there are now additional steps that she's expecting us to take with you," added Ashley.

"No, I don't think so," I protested, "this one study is bad enough, and I'm not volunteering for any more."

"You already volunteered, Jim" said Ashley, "the original forms you signed allowed her to do this. It's already a done deal, it's in your chart. She's now expecting us to perform the additional screening steps for this secondary study."

"And you're telling me that I'm now suddenly in this second study just because I'm starting to get a little excited? What is HSDP anyway?"

"It stands for Human Sexual Development and Performance," answered Beth.

"Oh shit, I don't think so, that sounds really bad."

"But, Jim," replied Ashley, "as we said, we really have no choice, and neither do you if you want to attend this school. As far as how bad it is, well, Beth and I reviewed the study materials this morning, just in case someone would be chosen for it. But you'll actually be our very first subject!"

"Don't get too worried about it, Jim" said Beth, "We'll deal with it later. Right now we still need to finish the basic study." As she was speaking, Beth walked over to the door and locked it. "There, now we won't have any more interruptions."

"Great, whatever, let's just finish this already."

{*Part Fourteen: The Prostate Exam*}

"No problem, Jim," replied Ashley, "there's just a couple more steps and you'll be done with the basic study. Right now I need you to hop up on the exam table."

As ordered, I walk the few steps toward the exam table, with Beth and Ashley walking along side me. I had no idea what part of my anatomy remained to be measured, or why I had to be on the exam table to measure it. But at this point, I just wanted this entire ordeal to be over. Once there I started to climb up on the table and take a seat, but Ashley suddenly stopped me.

"We actually need you in what's called knee-chest position for this," said Ashley. "That means you'll be on your knees with your chest down on the table."

"You're kidding. What on earth are you going to measure in that position?"

"Jim, there are just two more parts of the study," answered Beth. "We'll record the hair growth in your perineum area and also check your prostate to see if it's normal size. Knee-chest is what the study instructions say we have to use for examining that area."

I was tired of arguing. I knew I would never be able to persuade them to do this a different way, or better still, skip this part altogether. I shook my head in disgust as I climbed aboard the exam table and immediately got on my knees.

"Good, now just move your knees apart, right to the edges of the table," ordered Ashley.

I spread my knees apart, moving each one to the respective side of the exam table.

"Almost there, now just bend at the waist and rest the upper part of your chest on the table. You can rest your arms in front of you and turn your head to one side to make it more comfortable."

I began to bend the upper half of my body down toward the table. At first I supported the weight of my body with both of my hands as I moved myself lower and lower. But then the upper part of my chest finally was all the way down and resting on the table. I turned my head to the left, resting it on the table alongside my outstretched arms. I could only imagine the view that Beth and Ashley now had of me. The upper part of my body was down on the table, but since I was still on my knees, my bare ass was up nice and high and was now the center of attention. I could feel my semi-erect cock and loose-hanging balls dangling freely between my parted legs. As an added bonus, I also felt the cool air of the room on my exposed anus, confirming that Beth and Ashley now had a perfect view of one of the most intimate parts of my anatomy.

"Good, we'll check your hair growth first," I heard Ashley say.

I now felt Ashley's gloved fingers moving up and down my exposed crack, examining the hair in the area between my scrotum and my anus - the perineum.

"Jim, you said earlier that you trim your pubic hair," said Ashley. "It looks like that doesn't include this area, since your hair is fairly long. Is that correct?"

"I don't ever trim that far down."

"OK, I just wanted to make sure our records are accurate."

Ashley's fingers now stopped their examination. With my head turned to my left, I watched as Beth retrieved a tube of lubricant from the counter, opened it, and squeezed a generous amount onto the index and middle fingers of Ashley's right hand. Ashley immediately worked the lubricant between her fingers until it covered the entire length of her fingers.

"Have you ever had a rectal or prostate exam, Jim?" asked Ashley.

"No," I answered. I briefly thought about all of the times that Mandy and I used to fool around, and how she liked to slip her fingers deep into my ass as part of our foreplay, or even while we were making love. I remembered how good it felt, and how hard it made me when she did that. But I didn't think that qualified as a prostate exam.

"Well, it won't take long at all. It shouldn't be painful, but you will feel the coldness of the lubricant, and some pressure and fullness. And some men say that they feel the sudden urge to ejaculate. Just try to relax."

I now felt Ashley's left hand on my left butt cheek. Without any further warning, I felt the coldness of her lubricated finger touching the entrance to my rectum. At first she applied just a slight amount of pressure until I opened up to accept her. Once that happened, her index finger quickly slid deep into me. I made a sound as if I was gasping for air. Not because it hurt in any way, but that I was a bit surprised at how quickly she entered me. I now felt her withdraw her finger almost completely from me, and then just as quickly reenter me, this time with two fingers. I could tell because it felt much fuller this time. She now began to press deeper into me, ultimately finding my prostate and pressing on it to gauge its size and shape. As she continued to press on it, I suddenly felt as if I was about to ejaculate - just as she said I might. I once again let out an involuntary sound, this time it was more like a primal grunt than a gasp for air. The erection that started earlier had begun to subside, but with all of this attention, I felt myself getting hard once again.

My head was still turned in Beth's direction and I saw that she was intently watching as Ashley penetrated me with her fingers. She seemed to have a unique expression on her face. It certainly wasn't shock or horror, and it wasn't entirely just a smile. It seemed that she was excited by what she was watching and also embarrassed for me at the same time. Ashley pushed on my prostate a few more times before withdrawing her fingers.

"Alright, Jim," she said, "it feels like you have a normal size, healthy prostate." As she was talking, I felt her wipe the excess lubricant from my ass using a moist towelette.

"You can have a seat on the exam table while Beth and I finish up the paperwork for this study and get ready for the next one."

I immediately rolled over and took a seated position on the exam table. I saw that Ashley and Beth were both removing their exam gloves. I was certainly glad that the study was finally over, but was also very apprehensive about this second study that I was now forced into. Still completely nude, I watched as Beth made a few final notes in my study paperwork with Ashley hovering beside her.

{*Part Fifteen: HSDP Begins*}

"Can I at least put my jockstrap back on?" I asked.

"No, silly," answered Ashley as she looked up from the paperwork, "there's no time for that now. We're about to start the next study. And Jim, honestly, haven't you figured out what part of your body we'll be studying? Its call the Human Sexual Development and Performance study for a reason. We'll need easy access to all of your fine boy parts, so you need to stay just as you are right now."

I didn't respond to her at all as I knew it wouldn't do any good. I watched as Beth walked to the counter to retrieve another set of paperwork, presumably for the new study, and placed it in my folder. After filling out the top few lines on the form, she closed the folder and handed it to Ashley.

"My turn," Beth said to Ashley. Apparently it was time for the girls to switch jobs. It looked like Beth was going to perform the hands-on part of this next study.

"OK, Jim," Beth said, "as Ashley already mentioned, we haven't personally performed this study on anyone - you'll be our first subject. So I hope you'll bear with us as we work our way through the steps. From what we've read in the study instructions, the main goal of this study is to test various types of physical stimuli on sexual arousal and performance - in your case, male sexual arousal. Today we'll be doing just the preliminary screening tests to see if you qualify for the study. If you do, then they'll notify you as to when and where they need you to appear for the remainder of the study. Understand?"

"Sure, let's just get on with it."

"Alright, then to get started, we need you to lay back on the exam table."

As I laid back on the table, Beth pulled out the metal shelf at the foot of the table to support my feet. She then proceeded to pull on a fresh pair of exam gloves.