Jim Sees Dead People! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers slid into her honey pot, and it greedily sucked my fingers deeper. My other hand invaded Marie's silken folds, drawing a gasp from her as she kissed the back of my neck. I felt them both grind themselves on my hands, gasping out as I pushed hard on their sensitive buttons. They both moaned loudly, Nikki stopped kissing and bit me hard on my shoulder trying to stop her loud and wild cries of ecstasy despite no one but Marie and I being able to hear her.

I heard Marie bursting into a loud moan that morphed into a scream as she continued to grind against my hand during her orgasm. My name bursting from her lips over and over. Both my hands caught in a snatch as their bodies locked down and tried to milk my fingers. Both partially sated they turned all their attention on me and my pleasure by dropping to their knees.

I gasped as Nikki's soft lips enveloped my cock in a sensation as smooth as silk but wet and warm at the same time. I looked down at her and she was looking up into my eyes, the shared look was so intense my cock jumped and swelled in her mouth. Apparently she didn't want to be done yet because with a wicked gleam in her eye she pulled down on my nut sack and stopped my orgasm cold. She paused a bit before she continued pleasuring my tool with her lips, tongue and throat.

I felt my butt cheeks get pulled apart and Marie's tongue licked my puckered star, teasing it with her tongue going in circles. Nikki must have given her some signal because she started sucking hard on my rod at the same time. Her cheeks puckered as she sucked and swirled her tongue, creating a whirlpool of sensation on my cock.

When Nikki started swallowing which massaged my tip with her throat in a milking action. I suddenly felt Marie shove a finger in my dark star and start to massage my prostrate as she licked my taint and sucked my balls from underneath me.

I couldn't possibly endure their intense manipulation more than a few seconds. I exploded and called out both their names, my manhood pumping baby batter down Nikki's throat while Marie's buried finger magically drew out my orgasm to an insane length of time. I had never cum that long or that hard before in my life. My knees now too weak to support my weight, I dropped to a kneeling position. I started gasping as my body finally remembered to breathe.

I softly kissed Nikki, my lips and tongue gently telling her what I felt for her then turned and kissed Marie with a message of love behind it as well. I was completely wiped out and sated. I wanted to give the ladies more pleasure, woman were multi-orgasmic creatures after all. But between the sex and the long night drugged out I was running on fumes.

I was still in shock at the day's events when I fell asleep, Marie tucked in my right arm and Nikki in my left. Their naked bodies felt wonderful against mine.

12