Jimbo, JJ, and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The range was one hundred yards deep for rifle practice and I really sucked at that. When I talked to Daddy on the phone once a week, he usually asked how I was doing with the 30-30 lever action I practiced with, and he sometimes kidded me about not being able to hit the side of a barn if I was firing from inside the barn.

Dad had been a Marine like Jim, and on the farm where I grew up, I was a kind of tomboy little girl. Daddy tried and tried to teach me to put rounds in the X ring with the military rifles he had, and I could never get the hang of it. He joked about it, but I sensed that he was disappointed. My two brothers could shoot as well as Daddy, but skinny little Ellen....

I told all this to my two guests and they smiled politely.

"Too bad it's dark," said Jim. "I was pretty good with the M16 when i was in the Corps, but JJ here can drive nails with a rifle. He could give you a lesson."

"Nighttime is no problem," I said. I went through the French doors and flipped a couple of switches. Lights came on at the firing line and way downrange at the hundred yard mark.

"Cool," said JJ.

In a few minutes, a target was in place downrange, and I had my new .22 lever action rifle out with a box of ammo. JJ checked my rifle expertly, loaded it, and fired at the bulls-eye target one hundred yards away. Through the powerful spotting scope, I saw a small, ragged hole appear in the center of the target as he fired.

"Wow!" I said.

JJ responded with an, "aw, shucks," grin.

He handed the gun to me and told me to aim at the target. He stood to the side and watched how I handled the gun.

"You're not holding it exactly right," he said, and walked up to me and moved my arms like he was bending metal, forcing them into the correct position. After he was satisfied I was holding it right, he loaded the gun and handed it back. I held it as before, and JJ came up behind me and made a final adjustment to my arms.

"Take a breath, let some out, hold it, and squeeze the trigger," he said behind my ear. Dad had said the same thing to me a thousand times all those years ago.

I could feel JJ's warm breath on my neck. After the first three shots, with JJ still holding my arms in the correct position, I felt his penis grow stiff against my butt. It had been four years since I felt a hard penis against me, and JJ's penis felt good. It took real willpower for me to resist grinding my butt back against it.

By the time I emptied the magazine, JJ was tight up against me, and I thought i felt him faintly humping my behind. I turned and met JJ's eyes and gave him a "you naughty boy" look, tempered with a smile. He looked stricken. Jim was peering into the scope and didn't see any of it.

We all took turns firing until the ammo was gone then we went back inside.

Jim looked at his watch and told JJ it was almost ten. JJ thanked me for the meal and said he had to go. Jim and I walked with him to the door and he was gone.

I turned to Jim, moved closer and said, "What would you like to do now?"

Jim pulled me close, tightly, kissed me lightly at first, and then with hunger. I responded in kind. I felt dizzy and clung to him, grinding myself against the hardness between his legs. I broke the kiss and pulled him into the living room and sat him on the sofa.

I pulled his knees apart and kneeled before him. "I think you need this, Jim," I said as I opened his jeans and fished out his erect penis. I heard a sharp intake of breath as my lips closed around his shaft. I held his cock steady with one hand while my other hand went under my dress and between my legs.

Then I started giving the first blowjob I had given in four years. I had always enjoyed sucking cock, and had become pretty adept while still being "officially" a virgin. Sucking a penis, in addition to the carnality of it, is almost a spiritual experience for me; I don't know why, but that's how it is.

A minute or so into it and Jim whispered, "This isn't going to take long, Ellen."

"Mm-hm," I responded.

Shortly after Jim saying it wouldn't take long, my mouth was flooded with the strong taste of his seed. The taste of cum doesn't really matter to me, though obviously, I can't help but note the taste. What matters to me is making a man cum in my mouth. It's like something I earned, a reward for a job well done. And I've been told many times that I do it well.

The grunts and labored breathing as my mouth filled with Jim's semen were another part of my reward. It gave me a feeling of godlike power that was beyond description but was as satisfying as orgasm. Sure, it only lasted only a short time, but God, it was good.

A copious and forceful ejaculation is best for me, and the one that was flooding my mouth was every bit of forceful and copious. Instead of swallowing as it entered my mouth, I let it accumulate until my mouth held the full load.

When Jim finished cumming, I let his cock slip from my mouth. I rested my head on his thigh, watching his penis slowly deflate as I rolled his cum around in my mouth, appreciating the heavy texture and feeling it thin out as it mixed with my saliva. My mouth filled with the mixture and I swallowed it in a gulp, and with great pleasure.

My busy fingers had brought me close to my own orgasm, and the act of swallowing pushed me over the edge. It was one of my better orgasms. The intensity was almost unbearable, and when it was over, I found myself lying on the floor at Jim's feet, my heart ready to burst with joy.

Jim peered over his knees, looking down at me, smiling. His eyes moved to my middle and it occurred to me that the hem of my dress was bunched around my waist. I had "forgotten" to wear panties when I showered and changed clothes. His eyes lingered on my pubic region and he seemed pleased by what he saw.

"You were right," he said. "I really did need that."

"So did I," I said, struggling to get on my feet. Jim helped me up and I wound up in his lap. He kissed me deeply, then looked into my eyes and whispered, "I want to return the favor."

I kissed him lightly on the lips and said, "I should shower again first. I got all sweaty cooking."

"Mm, I like sweaty," he said.

"Let's move this upstairs to my bedroom," I said, then got up and led the way.

By my bed, we shucked off our clothes in a jiffy. I got on my back and Jim got in position between my legs. He was well built, with just the right amount of hair on his chest and around his privates. His legs were attractively hairy, too. His penis was as stiff as when I first sucked it, with his balls hanging heavily beneath.

He ran his tongue teasingly along the inside of my thighs, then made a pass over my pubic bush and on up to suck my nipples. His hands glided softly up and down and all around my body. He licked between my breasts, kissed my neck and chin and the tip of my nose, all the while taking his time. I felt that I, my body, was being worshipped.

He kissed my lips quickly and whispered in my ear, "No sleep for us tonight, baby."

"Mmm," I smiled.

Then his face went between my legs and I felt his tongue brushing aside my pubic hair on its way to the inner flesh of my swollen vulva. His tongue licked up and down the length of my slit. He took his time about it, and kept licking, obviously enjoying himself.

I moaned in pleasure when he licked between my inner petals and my outer lips while my hips rose of their own accord from the bed. My eyes were lightly closed, and my head turned and faced to the right and then to the left at irregular intervals as my nervous system ratcheted up for another orgasm.

Though I had carnal experience with many men in my time, I rarely experienced oral service such as Jim was providing. Another quick, pre-orgasmic wave made me gasp loudly, and my body jerked in spasm. My eyes snapped open and I caught a glimpse of the electronic numerals on my alarm radio. I had been wallowing in the pleasure of a man's tongue--Jim's tongue--for more than an hour.

Normally, I would have cum in ten to fifteen minutes if it had been anyone else. But my new neighbor Jim, had skillfully made the pleasure last longer. He seemed to be able to sense when I was nearing climax, and he knew how to slow down his ministrations, until that moment passed, before going back to cruising speed.

He had me floating in a zone of pleasure where I was torn between wanting it to last forever and yearning for a full-force orgasm. I felt my orgasm approaching, and this time Jim didn't let up. He kept going a little longer, and suddenly he moved up on top of me; I felt his penis glide smoothly into me, and stroke in and out. In a few moments, the reflexes of my body took over, and I heard and felt myself gasping and clutching and shuddering and and crying out. My legs were clamped around Jim's waist, the muscles straining of their own accord, to pull myself up, closer to my lover.

My orgasm came and went in its usual way; a long, slow climb to the peak, an almost unbearable ecstasy on the plateau, and a gradual, but quick, drop back to ground level. My body went limp and I lay breathing hard under Jim as he continued fucking me. I opened my eyes and Jim was smiling down on me. He kissed me softly on my lips.

In a few moments, Jim's smile changed into an agonized grimace. He arched backward and emitted a series of long grunts and quick gasps. I knew his penis was spurting the white fluid of his loins deep inside me. This was my first man in four years, and I savored the moment, as I had savored the mouthful of his cum, downstairs.

When Jim finished cumming, he collapsed atop me, breathing hard. The weight of his body on mine was delicious and I wrapped my arms around him. We stayed that way for a short while, until he felt heavy. I patted his back with my fingertips and Jim rolled off. We lay side by side, not speaking, gradually returning to mundane reality.

The call of nature drove me to the bathroom to tinkle. Jim went after me, and when he was done, he stood before me as I sat on the edge of the bed. Our eyes met and we laughed. We went downstairs naked and sat at the table in the kitchen, sipping beer and talking.

"That was a very pleasant ending to a long dry spell," said Jim.

"It was four years, for me," I said. "My ex-husband was so busy fucking other women, he couldn't find any time for me."

"And you were probably the best of all of them," said Jim.

I sensed he really meant that, but false modesty compelled me to say, "Oh, come on, Jimbo. I'm not even pretty...."

"Come on, Ellen. 'Not even pretty?' You're beautiful. You just don't know it, and that alone is attractive" I saw that he was sincere. and this was certainly not the time to disagree. I wanted it to be true. If Jim thought I was "beautiful," that was fine with me.

We changed the subject and talked about our long "dry spells." Jim said that for quite a few months after his wife's death, he had no sex drive at all.

"In a way, it was a relief, like getting a monkey off your back. But, eventually, the monkey climbed back on. I still had it in mind to be faithful to Janet, so I didn't chase after women and I turned down a few very nice opportunities."

"I was always horny," I said. "All I had was masturbation. But I was going to stay true to my wedding vows. I've had men hit on me, but I simply wouldn't break my vows. Sounds dumb, huh?"

"I think they call that, 'honor,' Ellen."

"Actually, I've been having sex for some time. But it's with a woman and I don't look at it as cheating."

Jim leaned toward me over the table, smiling as though he had just found a four leaf clover. "You're just full of surprises, aren't you?"

"For some reason I thought I should tell you that, Jim. Maybe I shouldn't have."

"Why don't we change the subject, Ellen. You don't look too comfortable with this one."

"Better yet, why don't we go back upstairs. I want more of you. If you're ready?"

Jim stood and his erect penis was pointing right at me. "Let's go," he said.

I lay in bed, spread my legs wide open, and Jim mounted me immediately. The sharp edge of our sexual hunger disappeared after our first two orgasms, and we settled into a leisurely coupling. We thought our own thoughts and quietly enjoyed each others body.

My thoughts turned into a question. Now that I had abandoned celibacy, I wondered whether the weekly sex sessions with Peggy would end. But I had grown fond of having sex with her. Jim, and other men I might take up with, were definitely my preference. Like Peggy, I was not in the market for a husband; I wanted to make up for lost time, be wined and dined, sleep with a man who appreciated me. I wanted to dress in sexy clothes and have my man undress me. There was no substitute for a man, but sex with Peggy had become a habit I didn't want to break.

And then I had a thought which should have been obvious from the first. Why not have them both at the same time? I was sure Peggy would be a willing participant in a threesome. And Jim? Jim was a man.

The carnal possibilities of three people in a sex session seemed almost limitless. Various scenarios involving me and Jim and Peggy, flashed through my mind. Without thinking about it, I began humping up to meet Jim's inward thrusts.

At that moment, Jim jammed his penis deep into me, and he shuddered and grunted as his semen exploded into me. If he had lasted just a little longer, we could have had our orgasms together.

Jim rolled off of me, breathing hard, while I rubbed my erect clit furiously. In a few moments, Jim had his face between my legs.

"I'll finish you off, baby," he said.

I felt his fingers spread my cunt lips and his tongue began working miracles on my pink inner flesh. Then his tongue was circling my clit, and with both hands, I held him right there. In a minute or so, my third orgasm of the night swept over me. When it was over, Jim slid up my body and we kissed tenderly. He broke the kiss, and looked down at me, smiling.

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

"How lucky I am to be here with you."

I chuckled and said, "I was thinking the same thing, Jimbo."

Then we entered into one of those lengthy post coital conversations in which we discussed everything from the peculiarities of the local weather, to solving all the world's problems, and discussing the secrets of the universe. My hand wandered to Jim's cock and balls and I felt his erection grow in my hand. Almost absently, I climbed aboard Jimbo and lowered myself onto his penis. Our conversation went on, but in the back of my mind, I was thinking what a stud my Jimbo was.

Once, in college, I had spent a night in a motel with a man who lasted through three orgasms. After that, some men I had could go two times, but most were good for only one orgasm. I was aware that there were men who could cum again and again and now the man who was attached to the penis I was riding, was on his fourth go. I wondered if he was good for five times.

Our conversation halted as we settled into another leisurely fuck. Only the sound of our breathing could be heard. No distracting thoughts entered my mind, there was only a delicious awareness of Jimbo's rigid cock in me as I rode him, and that was all I needed

From time to time, on impulse, I lowered my face to his and kissed him. And from time to time Jim would pull me down to him and kiss me. Not wild, wet, open-mouthed kissing, but tender kisses, affectionate kisses; little pecks of appreciation that put a fine point on our shared intimacy, and made it somehow sacred.

As I rode Jim, I studied his face, which, at the moment, reflected pure contentment. It was a seasoned face, with marks of character on it. I saw tiny scars around his eyebrows, and another one on his chin. There was a slight crook in his nose as though it had once been broken. His sensuous lips had caressed my nipples and other private parts with such skill that my toes curled. I bent down and kissed him, softly, and received a soft kiss in return.

He opened his blue eyes and seemed to study my face in turn. His look became intense, and suddenly, with a series of long animal grunts, his hips arched up, lifting me right along. It was his fourth orgasm; I felt like I hit the jackpot. I wasn't even close to orgasm, but I felt satisfied nonetheless. When he finished climbed off.

When Jim caught his breath, he went to the bathroom. The sound of his pee gurgling in the toilet gave me a cozy feeling of comfort. It really was nice to have a man around the house.

Jim returned from the bathroom saying, "I could use a cold beer, Ellen. Let's go down and have one."

I jumped from the bed, steered Jim over and sat him down on the edge of the bed. "Let me get them, Jimbo. You stay here and save your strength." I punctuated that with a loud, smacking kiss on his chest. I was glad to do something for my man.

Downstairs, I noticed the grey light of dawn on the windows. Jim didn't seem in a hurry to get back to his house; I could fix breakfast for him later. Anything he wanted. I took two cans of beer from the fridge and trotted back upstairs.

Jim was sitting in bed with his back on the headboard; the room smelled of sex. I handed Jim a can and we popped our beers in unison. "It's starting to get light outside," I said. I pulled the heavy drapes aside, to reveal the approaching light of day.

Jim chuckled and said, "I feel like I just got here. Well, time flies when you're having fun, to coin a phrase."

"It's more than fun, Jimbo. It's...." My eyes filled with tears.

"Hey, Ellen. What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I sniffed, knuckling away my tears. "I'm just so...happy, Jim. I almost forgot what it's like to be with a good man."

He leaned over and kissed my shoulder. "You made me happy, too, baby."

He held up his beer, making a toast. "To the end of our dry spell."

"To the end of our long dry spell," I echoed. And we both laughed.

After a few moments of reflection, Jim said, "What would your woman friend--Peggy?--think if she walked in here right now."

I laughed out loud. "When it comes to sex, Peggy turns off her thinking and operates on instinct. She'd probably jump right on top of you--after wrestling me out of the way--and ravish you."

"She's like that, huh?"

"I may have exaggerated--but not by much." The idea of being in bed with Peggy and Jim had a certain, dirty, appeal.

"Have you two ever had a man in bed with you?" asked Jim, not quite innocently.

"No. I never was in a threesome. Were you?"

"I probably could have been, but I was too dumb at the time to recognize the opportunity."

"But you're not too dumb now, are you?" I asked mischievously.

"If you mean right now, I'm pretty much fucked out," he said, pointing to his deflated penis. "I would like to see two women, uh, making love. Maybe even jump in."

"I can talk to Peggy, Jim. I'm sure she'd jump at the chance. When we're all...rested, we could have a little get together." As that registered with him, I saw his penis move.

While Jim considered that, I crawled between his legs and took him into my mouth. I could taste us both on his penis.

"I think you're going to have to work for it this time, Ellen."

I stopped what I was doing and replied, "I hope so, Jimbo. I hope so."

My mouth went back to his crotch, bypassing his flaccid cock to lick his balls. He moved a little to to give me better access, and I sucked one of his balls into my mouth. I inhaled the heady aroma of his manhood as my tongue softly caressed the delicate orb. Jim moaned in pleasure. After a while, I paused to pick a pubic hair off my tongue and wiped it off my finger on Jim's thigh. Then I sucked the other one, and Jim moaned again.

I looked up and saw that his penis was almost fully erect. I stopped servicing his scrotum and put my mouth over his penis. Within a few seconds, his cock was just as hard as the first time I sucked it.