Jimbo, JJ, and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a real talent for that, woman," he said.

I looked up at him and winked. Jim chuckled.

While I leisurely sucked Jim's penis, I held his scrotal sack in my hand. Then I wet a finger and wormed it into the crack of his ass until I touched his anal ring. I continued sucking and enjoying it. I didn't mind "working for it." I was in heaven.

After some time, my jaw began to get tired. I sensed that he would soon cum and I soldiered on.

His orgasm arrived suddenly. Three things happened at once. Jim grunted and growled; his buttock cheeks squeezed together, trapping my finger; I felt and tasted his semen as it shot across my tongue. As before I let it accumulate in my mouth, and noted the quantity was much less than before; it was understandable, as this was his fifth ejaculation of the night.

Jim's chest was heaving as I slid up on his body. I pressed my lips to his and when his mouth opened, I released his semen and it flowed into his mouth. That startled him, but he held my head to keep our mouths pressed together, and we passed my reward back and forth until it was all dissipated.

Jim rolled us over until I was on my back, under him. He was grinning with delight and he said. "You really are a very naughty girl, Ellen. I love it."

We lay wrapped around each other for a while. Then the mood of sex and lovemaking silliness ended. It was time to quit that and move to the next thing, which was breakfast. I threw on one of my "house-shirts" got coffee and breakfast started while Jim showered.

I seemed to be moving around in the kitchen with a spring in my step, and I was smiling and humming a tune. Just as I was poised to crack an egg into the skillet, I stopped--frozen in place. Something was very different. And then it dawned on me: I was happy! The realization made me tingle. There had been nothing wrong with me that a divorce from a bad man, and a night in bed with a good one, couldn't cure. No more anti-depressant pills for me.

Jimbo walked into the kitchen as I was putting the vittles on the table. He kissed my cheek, while getting a feel of my ass, and said, "You look damn sexy in that shirt, Ellen." Then, "Is all that for us?"

"Didn't we work up an appetite, last night, Jimbo?"

I had filled a large platter with scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, ham, fried potatoes and buttered toast made from what was left of last night's homemade bread. Jim sat down and began to dig in.

"Yeah," he said, chuckling. "I knew sex with you would be good, but...goddamn!"

"I know, Jimbo. I haven't felt this good in a long, long, time." I started putting food on my plate.

We ate in comfortable silence for a few moments until a thought popped into my mind.

"It was pretty convenient for JJ to leave when he did. I was wondering how I could get you alone. Did JJ have a date or something?"

"Something like a date," Jim replied. "He has these web-cam chats with two or three 'older' women. He had a chat scheduled with one of them at ten last night."

I didn't know much about the internet beyond email and Yahoo news.

"What do they do?" I asked naively, as the somewhat shocking answer flashed into my mind.

"Well, they talk dirty and masturbate. It's not the real thing, but I guess it's better than nothing at all. I wish he could find a girlfriend and get some practical experience."

"So you don't mind him doing...that, with older women?"

"No. What worries me is if he gets involved with a gay website and develops a liking for that kind of thing. He needs a real flesh and blood woman."

"As far as I know, there are no girls his age in this area, Unless you count my Peggy's daughter, Rita. She's in the local college, has a small apartment near there. She's a wild girl, Jimbo. And she rarely comes around here."

Right now he thinks "older women," like you, for instance, are the best thing since bubble gum. What about your friend, Peggy? You mentioned she likes young guys.

I laughed at the picture that formed in my mind: A terrified virgin boy, JJ, being devoured by a carnal-ivious Peggy.

"What's funny?" asked Jim.

"You said he was a virgin?" Jim nodded.

"Peggy would jump at the chance to get her hands on him. But she comes on very strong, Jim. I was a little frightened myself the first time we...did anything."

"Maybe I could talk to her...first."

"Maybe you should see her in action," I suggested. "Like when we have our little threesome, later this week."

"I wonder if I'm biting off more than I can chew, Ellen. You're all the woman I can handle at once."

"We don't have to get with her. It's just that you mentioned you'd like to watch two women have sex. That would take some pressure off of you. I'm used to Peggy, and I like being watched."

"That's not gonna get my son laid."

A thought that was in the back of my mind suddenly came up front and center. Its origin dated back to the previous night, when JJ was showing me how to hold the gun, and the memory of his erection pressing against my behind.

"I could be his first...woman, Jimbo." It was said almost inaudibly, but I said it looking into Jimbo's eyes.

Jim, leaned back in his chair and considered that for a long moment.

"Jesus, Ellen. I don't know. No, don't say anything. Let me finish."

He poured coffee into his cup and said with a knowing grin, "This is not altogether an altruistic offer, is it, Ellen? You're a very sweet woman and the only problem I have with your...offer, is that he is just a young kid. Sure, he's eighteen and can do what he wants, but he's a virgin. The minute he slips his cock into you, he's gonna fall in love with you. Will you be able to handle that?"

"Yes, I'm sure that would happen." I seemed to suddenly have a frog in my throat. Jimbo was right. JJ would fall in love with the first woman he fucked--any virgin boy would. "Until the next woman came along," I said.

Jimbo slapped his thigh and laughed. "Peggy?"

With a broad smile of self-satisfaction, I nodded. "He'll be a veteran, then, and won't be terrified by Peggy."

"I've got to meet this Peggy. Preferably someplace safe."

"Oh, she's not some kind of sex monster. She's really very sweet."

Jimbo grunted.

"How are we gonna schedule these...activities?" said Jimbo.

"After last night, Jimbo, I'm going to have to get some rest. You too, I suppose."

"Yeah. I'm going right to bed when I leave here. We can talk it over later, tonight. Or tomorrow."

I yawned and said, "Yes, I am a little groggy."

I walked Jimbo to the door and he kissed me very tenderly and said, "I'll see you later, Ellen."

I put the breakfast dishes into the washer, wiped the crumbs off the table, went upstairs, showered, and went to bed. I fell asleep with the image of JJ's innocent, almost pretty, face in my mind.

When I awoke, it was dark outside, but not very late, about seven. Some people would still be at supper. I had mild aches in the muscles of my legs and abdomen and shoulders. They were the kind of aches that "hurt good." I wondered if Jimbo had similar aches. I took a fast shower to wake up, then got the coffee started.

While the coffee was brewing, I called Peggy. She answered on the first ring.

"Oh, Ellen, I was just going to call you. What's up?"

"I was wondering if you'd like to come over and...talk."

"Is everything all right?"

"It couldn't be better. That's what I wanted to talk about."

"You got laid?" There was a tone of amazement in her voice.

"I'll tell you about it when you get here." And I hung up.

Peggy showed up in five minutes. She had changed her hair color to brunette, but the mannish length and feminine style was the same.

"I want to hear every detail, Ellen. I was beginning to worry. It's not good for you to go for such a long time without a man. But first, let me get a little business out of the way."

We went into the kitchen and we had coffee in heavy mugs. Peggy placed three keys on the kitchen table.

These are new keys to my house. Remember how you had to jiggle and jiggle the key to get it to work? I finally got tired of that, and had all the locks changed. So you can throw out my old keys."

We had an arrangement in which we watched each other's house when one of us was away.

"Okay," I said, inspecting the tags on each key. They read, "front," "side," "rear."

"Just keep an eye on the place, while I'm gone. One of my uncles died and I'm going to his funeral. He had money and I might be in his will. Anyway, I leave early tomorrow morning and I'll probably be gone a week or so."

"All right Peg. I'll make sure the newspapers don't pile up in front. Still have the same numbers for the alarm?"

"Yeah. Now tell me about last night," she urged. Her eyes were sparkling with naughtiness.

I told Peggy every detail, and she hung on every word. I could see it was turning her on; she had that glazed look she gets when her pussy is wet. I was careful to leave out any reference to JJ. I wanted to be the first woman to spread her legs for him.

Peggy said she needed to pack and get to bed early. Her flight left at 6 am. She gave me a friendly kiss at the door and said she was happy for me having a man. When she drove away, I closed the front door and was still in the foyer when the doorbell sounded again.

It was Jimbo. I was glad to see him. If he wanted a second helping of sex, I would be happy to serve it to him.

"You just missed Peggy," I said. "She's catching the first flight out in the morning."

"Yeah, me too. The phones been ringing off the hook all day. Didn't get any sleep to count as much. I have to fly out tomorrow, myself. God damn lawyers!"

"Coffee?" I said. "It's still pretty fresh."

"Nah, thanks anyway. I'm going to try to get a little sleep between now and five am. Maybe a stiff belt of that good scotch we had yesterday?"

He sat on a sofa while I poured an extra heavy dose of whiskey into a glass. His eyes were on me as I carried it across the room to him.

"Ellen, Do you have any idea how sexy you look going around in that shirt?"

"I just like wearing it. You're the only man ever to see me like this. It's my idea of a housecoat."

He grunted and took a sip of whiskey.

"Remember us talking about...improving JJ's sex life?"

"Of course. I remember saying I wanted to be his first woman."

Jimbo smiled and said, "I'll be out of town for three, four days. Maybe a week. Do you think you could..."

"Don't you worry, Jimbo. I like him. I will take very good care with him. I'll feed him too. And make sure he eats all his vegetables."

The sarcasm got a grin from him.

"That vegetable part might piss him off. He's a meat and potatoes guy--like his old man."

"He can eat what he wants. I'll take good care of him, Jimbo."

"I still feel a little...I don't know. Sneaky, I guess."

"Jim. let me tell you something. I grew up with two older brothers on Daddy's farm. When I started filling out, growing into a young woman, those two brothers started pestering me. Peeking in my room when I was dressing, running by and lifting my skirt, that kind of thing. You know?"

Jimbo nodded and tossed off the rest of his drink.

"Well, one day Daddy had them get cleaned up and made them put on their church clothes and he took 'em to town."

"He got them laid." Jim said matter-of-factly.

"Yes. Back then, in that part of the country, that was part of growing up for boys. After that, they started treating me with some respect, at least as far my privacy went."

"So you're telling me I'm--we're--doing a good thing?"

"I don't think it's a bad thing, Jim."

We wrote down each others phone numbers, then walked to the door where I gave him a proper uxorial-like kiss, and he went on his way.

Then I realized what I had agreed to, and I had second thoughts. I went to the wet bar in the living room and drank a healthy slug of whiskey from the neck of the bottle.

I stretched out on the sofa and thought about it. My mind was filled with doubts. What would Jimbo think of me after the deed was done? How would Jim Jr. react to any overture I made? It was possible I could scare him off, and that would be a disaster, How would I lead into it? It would have to be a plausible scenario.

I couldn't just grab his crotch and say, "Let's fuck." I was more than old enough to be his mother. I was still attractive to men; I didn't need to take an eighteen-year-old boy to my bed. Boiled right down, I was doing a favor for the boy's father. Oh, Ellen, how low can you go!

But I did volunteer for this. And what was so wrong with it, anyhow? It would be consensual sex between two people of legal age. And wouldn't it be something special to be the first woman he screwed? Well, it would be special to me, anyway. To watch his face as he entered me for the first time. Take him into my mouth. Semen from a virgin. Would it have a special taste? The truth was, I really wanted him.

This line of thought was making me nervous. I turned on the TV. Then I went into the kitchen and started cleaning places I don't regularly clean. The tops of shelves, behind the refrigerator, under the sink. I even moved the table and chairs from the kitchen and scrubbed the floor. Then waxed it. It was midnight by the time I finished, and, having slept all day, my chances of going to sleep easily, were nil. Just nervous energy, as if I was the virgin.

I was worried, more than anything, that JJ would reject me as being too old. But then, he had blurted that I was "hot." And when he was guiding my arms during rifle practice, his erection pressed against my behind was hardly a sign of rejection. My mood brightened.

But I needed to get back on my regular sleep cycle. I had sleeping pills. One of those washed down with a double scotch was sure to put me out in a hurry. In twenty minutes my eyes became heavy and I crawled into the sex rumpled bed, The wet spot had dried, Jimbo's scent lingered in the bed linen and I took comfort from it. The sleeping pills and whiskey kicked in and I slept soundly.