Jimmy Gets a Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScottWood
ScottWood
1,017 Followers

As well as all this fantastical crap, the black girl with the allegedly tight ass was giving him a sucking that rivaled that of the redhead from a few minutes ago.

"Yeah, these tits are extreme," The crouching guy said. "How are those black tits, young fella?"

Jim realized Dan was talking to him. He bent over the girl, whose eyes smiled up at him. She moved her hands away from his genitals and pulled up her t-shirt so he could reach her tits. Taking one in each hand, he found himself speechless, overcome by the hot weight of them in his palms, the rubbing of her nipples as she moved her head.

He cleared his throat and coughed. "Yeah, they're great."

"Tits are what its all about," Dan said. "Any woman can suck or fuck, but the girls in here have the best tits anywhere."

"A nice ass is good too." Ross said. At that moment a particularly athletic ash blonde was helping herself from the vat next to him. He reached over and started groping her hard buttocks. She stopped ladling sperm to smile over her shoulder at him.

"You gonna eat my come, slut?" He asked, punctuating it with a slap of her ass, which didn't wobble at all.

"This is my second helping," She said in a cute little-girl voice. "Its so tasty."

"Show me that shit." She proffered the half-full bowl to him. Ross dipped his fingers in the warm goo and held them up her angelic face. Her dainty pink mouth began suckling on his slimy hand.

"Yeah, suck my finger while she sucks my dick."

Jim looked down at the girl in front of him. Bent over as he was to grope her, he could not see her face. She was kneeling with her legs tucked under her, so that he could see the lovely curve of her back and the firm globes of her brown ass, with her feet just visible underneath. It definitely did look like a great ass. He wondered if maybe he should suggest putting his cock in it. He squeezed her breasts even more roughly.

She responded by sucking him even harder. Her hands were on her own thighs now, her lips around his base, her sleek hair bumping his stomach. She was deep-throating him and rocking her head back and forth only slightly, letting him slide about an inch in each direction. The sensations were amazing, yet he felt no impending orgasm.

Jim felt a hand slide along his back. The black girl with dreadlocks, who had been blowing Ross earlier, was beside him, pressing the whole length of her dark, toned body against him. She was much darker than the girl sucking him, her figure more angular. Jim looked into her dark eyes.

"You gonna come, honey?" She asked.

"I dunno. Not yet."

"All the girls wanna know what you taste like." He looked around at the tables of girls. Many of them were looking his way, giggling and whispering to each other. A cute little thing nearby waved at him gaily, then licked her lips.

"Wow." Was all he could say.

"You should come. Then we can eat it." The dreadlocked girl told him.

He had a sudden idea. "Could you, y'know, go my balls?"

She smiled and knelt down next to the other girl, who shifted to the side to let her in. Jim straightened up, reluctantly letting go of the breasts. The dreadlocked girl leant in and took his scrotum in her hand, before pressing her lips against them. Pursed out, hot and wet, she ran them over his sack. The other girl was sucking the head of his cock hard and wanking him with one hand. Two sets of warm brown eyes looked up at him with pleasure.

"That's pretty hot, Jim-lad." Head was gasping. Jim saw that all the old guys were watching his action, even Ross was paying no attention to the girl sucking his hand any more. The skinny pink-haired girl was giving Head the same treatment of sucking the cockhead and jerking him. She took her mouth off and smiled at him.

"I can taste pre-cum!" She sang. "Are you close?"

"Very, my dear. Get back to it."

Head stood bow-legged while the punky girl gave him more of the same. He was watching the two brown faces in Jim's crotch with a broad grin. His expression slowly changed to one of near-cross-eyed, agonizing pleasure. He took the pink head in his hands and gave a few pumps of his hips, before expelling a loud, long moan. The girl was holding still now and jerking him, obviously milking the little cock into her mouth.

The cock slipped from her lips. She stood and spat her mouthful into the vat that hadn't received a load since they turned up. When she'd emptied her mouth she laughed and hugged Head, pink hair and chain flying.

"Mmm, fuckin' tasty spooge," She laughed. "You got another one, daddy?"

"Oh ho, I think not," He hugged her back, grabbing her naked ass. "Maybe I'll come back and fuck this ass tomorrow, you little slut."

"Oooh, I can't wait!" He released her and she danced away laughing.

Jim was properly worried now. His cock and balls felt as though they were in a total vortex of pleasure. His senses seemed completely compressed into these parts of his body which were encased in hot wet holes, tongues rubbing and caressing him, spit trickling down his legs. Big firm breasts bumped and rubbed his thighs, themselves dotted with saliva. He looked down into their lovely brown faces, his mouth open in a silent shout of sensory overload.

He didn't feel ready to orgasm at all.

Ross pushed away from the Asian and forced the ash blonde to the floor with his sticky hand. With both hands on her head he brutally fucked her mouth until he squeezed out another load of sperm. She stayed down there while he slowly slid his softening member between her lips, milking out every bit of the orgasm. Finally he let her up and she spat it in the pot.

"I think I need a rest," Ross groaned, waving the two girls back. "Fuck off bitches, I'm done."

He staggered out the door.

"Fuckin' Rosso, he's insane." Dan commented. Jim didn't know how he could stay in that crouching position for so long. The old guy seemed to be glued to the brunette's generous rack.

He looked down at his own cock, or what he could see of it disappearing and reappearing between red lips. He felt almost sore from all the attention it had received this morning, plus now his balls were totally inside the dreadlock babe's mouth, with her tongue massaging them continually.

Dan suddenly swore. He had overbalanced and had to grab the counter to stop himself from falling over, finally releasing the brunette's tits. The girl overbalanced with him and fell backwards, catching herself at the last second so she was propped up on her arms. It was obviously bad timing, as Dan's cock instantly spurted a long white load into the air. The sperm hosed across the girl's chest and face with the first squirt, the next splattered onto the ass of the dreadlock girl sucking Jim's balls.

"Oh no," The brunette cried, trying to scoop come off herself. "It'll be wasted!"

Even as she spoke another jet hit her in the forehead and hair, before Dan grabbed her and stuck his twitching member back in her mouth. She quieted as she sucked the rest of the load out of him.

There was cool air on Jim's privates. The two black girls had released his bits from their mouths to help clean up the lost load. He watched as the girl who had been on his cock started lapping up the goo on the dreadlock girl's firm butt. His cock was dripping on the floor, but only with spit.

Head was right next to him.

"So, any luck here, Jim-lad? You don't seem to be getting off very much, for a young lad like you."

"Its okay. Its still, y'know, fun and all."

"Hmmm," Head rubbed his chin, watching the girls licking sperm off each other, Dan moaning in the background. "I'm guessing these girls aren't going to be your pick, my boy. How about we go for a walk?"

He followed Head out of the cafeteria, looking around at all the exposed breasts and spoonfuls of semen going into mouths. Even with all this, he didn't feel like blowing.

They followed the river of synthetic stuff back in the opposite direction from which they had come earlier. Jim wondered if Mum was enjoying herself on the office floor. She sure seemed to get more of a buzz from the girls that he had gotten so far.

The river came to a wall in the room, painted green and blue to match the concept of being outside. Here there was an opening, like a cave entrance, which the river ran into with a small path alongside it. The cavern beyond was a little bit darker, about the size of a basketball court. There were a few other shadowy doorways leading out.

The main feature of this room was the lake of synthetic sperm that took up most of the space. It had ladders at the sides like a swimming pool. The surface was completely calm, the thick liquid barely stirred by the flow of the river.

"What is this?" Jim asked.

"This is one of the lakes, Jim. When new girls are made, they are placed in the lake while they come to full awareness. Don't ask me why they don't drown, you'd have to ask one of the boffins."

"So there's girls under there?"

"Maybe not right now. I hope there is, though. It really is something to see them come out for the first time. I thought maybe you'd like to see it, maybe it'll give you a thrill."

"Okay."

"You just wait here," Head said, walking back out. "I'll just grab one of the guys and see if a girl is due to wake up anytime soon."

Jim leant against the wall and stared into the lake. It should have been gross to look at this giant pool of jizz, yet he found himself watching it like he might have watched a body of water. There was a peace in its yellow-white surface.

He was also a little miffed. Head could have left him in the cafeteria instead of all alone out here. The black girls' mouths had been spectacular even if they hadn't been getting him off. Absently he started stroking himself as he thought about all the mouths that he had gotten inside during the morning.

There was a ripple on the lake, barely noticeable. He continued jerking, thinking nothing of it.

Another ripple, then a clutch of bubbles. He stopped wanking, staring at the surface. Was something about to happen? What was that?

A small dome rose from the sperm about twelve feet away. It was about the size of a breakfast bowl. Now he could see that it was moving towards him, slowly, sporadically. It got within a foot of the edge when the rest began to emerge.

It was a person. The dome had been the top of its head. The whole head emerged, followed by shoulders and arms. Everything was slathered in thick sperm so that he could tell next to nothing about its appearance apart from the shape. The thin arms boosted the figure up onto the ledge, where it gathered itself and stood.

It was obviously a girl. She was tall, with a long graceful body. She had womanly hips above long thin legs which had a space between the thighs. Her chest was obscured by clots of come, yet he could tell her breasts were two perfect globes, not as big as Tiffany's but much more beautifully shaped.

Somehow she seemed to sense him. She walked towards him, hips swaying, dripping semen all over the tiles. He was mesmerized, he couldn't move. When she was right in front of him she reached up and wiped at the gunk in her eyes. Two warm dark green eyes looked down at him. A long pink tongue slid out and licked the pretty lips clean.

She knelt in front of him. His erection, now harder than he ever remembered it being, waved in front of her creamed face. Without even raising a hand, she leaned forward and opened her mouth, closing her lips on the tip and sliding right down to the base.

He came the instant he felt her throat. The orgasm had leapt out of nowhere. A sound that verged on a scream burst out of him, his hands grasped her head, oblivious of the thick sperm covering her hair. His cock squirted and squirted, still stuck in her throat, which twitched as she swallowed it all.

Finally he slumped back and she released him. He felt like he might pass out. Instead she rose gracefully and took his arm, pulling him along with her towards one of the doorways he had seen earlier. He was struck with how she moved, like a ballet dancer, every step perfectly poised and sensual.

The room she led him to was a shower. Completely tiled, with banks of shower heads along the walls. She pulled him over to one and activated the water.

Jim watched entranced as she turned under the hot water, letting it wash the thick goo of the lake from her body. She was revealed right before him, every revelation more pleasing than the last.

Her hair was thick, a rich dark chocolate brown that fell around her shoulders. Her skin was the same wonderful tone all over, white but with a deep tan that made him think of South American girls. The breasts were as perfect as had been hinted at, with big nipples, firm and rounded. Her ass was similarly firm and round.

Her face, when it was revealed, took his breath away. The smiling green eyes he had already seen. Above these were thin, arched brows, with a smooth flawless forehead. Her cheeks had a touch of colour that brought out her smile. The smile itself would have captured him on its own, a wide mouth full of perfect white teeth, it made him feel like the only man good enough for her.

Her smile became hungrier. She grabbed him and pulled him under the water, stripping off his shirt as it became soaked. He was naked now too, with her wet and hard body pressed up against him. When she kissed him he could sense the slight aftertaste of his come on her tongue. Her kissing became forceful, frantic.

She jumped and locked her legs around his body. He was surprised but he didn't drop her, filled with a new confidence, a new power. Her breasts were very hot against his chest as he gripped her hard ass and held her up. He wasn't sure how she guided her pussy onto his cock, with her arms around his neck, biting him. Jim was surprised he was even hard at all.

She was tight and very wet, so that she gripped him as he slid in easily. He had never been in a pussy before, a totally different heat and wetness to her mouth. He was no longer a virgin. The thought made him laugh as he reached all the way inside.

Standing like that, she began moving her hips, grinding her pelvis against him. She was fucking him hard, he could feel the movement of her ass muscles in his hands. There was none of his experience to prepare him for how great it felt inside her. As well as the motion, her cunt was squeezing him rhythmically, so that he could feel every inch of her as she fucked.

They still hadn't spoken. He couldn't think of anything to say, even if he wasn't too busy moaning. She was moaning herself, bucking against him, pulling and pushing herself on him with her long legs gripping his body. She was so wet he could feel the fluids sliding around his tip. Her smile was gone, replaced with a sexy, pouting expression, almost as if she was going to cry. She pressed her forehead against his, crying out each time his shaft fully buried itself in her.

He made himself go even harder, meeting her hips roughly. She was arching her body, her head thrown back now, moaning wordlessly. He felt her pussy squeezing and spasming around him until, quite suddenly, she was gushing out over his shaft and pubes. She had come just like Cleopatra, he realized.

The legs unlocked and smoothly went to the floor. She kissed him ferociously again, biting his lip, her eyes looking into his the whole time. She turned and grabbed the shower head, thrusting her ass back at him. Jim could see the small hole of her ass and the lips of her pussy below it, glistening wet.

He couldn't speak. His hands moved seemingly by themselves, each rubbing one of her firm cheeks. He moved forward, slowly, watching the tip of his penis. It approached those wet lips in slow motion, until the head bumped her labia. They were wet, slightly sticky. She made a delighted squeal. Snarling with lust, he pushed all the way inside the girl until his stomach was up against her ass.

He pulled out a bit and pushed back in. Again, and again. He tried pulling almost completely out before thrusting all the way in. It felt so good he kept doing it, fucking her with long strokes. She was moaning and pushing back against him with every thrust. Her pussy juices were splashing out over the base of his cock and his balls. Her muscles seemed to squeeze his dick from every angle, a hot pressure all the way up his length.

Reaching around her taut body, he took hold of her tits, one in each hand. They were firm and soft at the same time, his fingers sinking into the wet, springy flesh. He ran his hands down over her tight stomach, feeling the lines of her muscles, before returning them to her fantastic mounds. She was shouting with pleasure, meeting every thrust with a hard push backward.

She came again, he felt the hot jet of her juices around his cock, running over on to his thighs and down her legs. He kept thrusting, feeling more squirts inside her against his shaft, her whole body shaking, pussy clenching even tighter. He pulled out of her, with a wash of fluids.

"Suck me off." He gasped, the first words he'd said to her. She crouched in front of him, smiling broadly, lines of wet hair over her face. She flicked it aside and took him deep into her mouth, sucking him right in until her face was buried in pubes wet from her orgasms. He could feel his head inside her throat, touching the wall of her throat. He roared as he ejaculated again, the sensation almost painful, humping his hips into her face as the sperm gouted over and over into her stomach.

He staggered away, propping himself against the wall. She stood up and smiled at him, a little trickle of come on her chin.

"What's your name?" He asked her.

"Bianca." She said. Her voice was smoky, sexy.

"Would you be my girl, Bianca?"

Her smile widened, then she shrieked joyfully and the lovely naked figure jumped into his arms, covering his face with hot kisses.

"Jim-lad, are you here?" Head's voice called from the lake room. "Jim?"

"In here, Mr Head!" He called over Bianca's shoulder.

He saw Head come in and start in surprise at the sight. Bianca disengaged and turned to look at the old man, still half-hugging Jim.

"Oh my goodness," Head breathed. "She's amazing Jim. Did she just come out?"

"Yeah, just after you left."

"Oooh, they told me she was something special," Head said, seemingly to himself. He started walking over, hands outstretched. "Can I just have a turn on her Jim my boy?"

"Sorry Mr Head," Jim said, waving him back. "Bianca's my girl now. I've chosen her."

The girl hugged him again, giggling in his face.

Her breath was like mint and honey.

***

They had returned to get his Mum, who seemed to be having trouble walking, before going back down the front foyer to fill out the paperwork. There was a pang as he let Bianca go so she could get her pack of clothes. He was waiting at the couch when she came back, carrying a bag and dressed. She was wearing skinny jeans, high heels and a blouse that was tied up between her breasts. He could feel his cock hardening yet again just looking at her.

The paperwork went through fine and they said their goodbyes to Head. Jim could scarcely believe it, as he walked out to the car with his arm around Bianca's slim hips, listening to her beautiful laugh.

"I'm gonna sit in the back with Bianca, Mum."

"Sure, Jimmy. Gee, I'm just so tired now."

He slid into the back seat with his new girl, unable to take his eyes off her. She smiled back at him, running her finger over his lips, kissing his neck and face. He felt a surge of elation at he unzipped his jeans and pulled out his semi-erect cock.

For the whole trip home he kept Bianca's head down in his lap, savouring the feel of her excellent mouth, the friction of her lips as they moved along his length, the touch of her throat on his tip. Her breasts were hot on his thigh. He thought about her coming out of the lake of sperm, like a present for him, like Venus rising from the waves.

ScottWood
ScottWood
1,017 Followers