Jimmy Gets a Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScottWood
ScottWood
1,021 Followers

They got home and he reluctantly got her to stop, before going into the house. It was surreal to see this goddess amongst the everyday environment of his living room. His Dad whistled from the couch, before putting Tiffany to hard work on his dick as he watched Bianca walk around.

He took Bianca's hand and led her down the hallway to his room. She looked around, smiling, giggling. He closed the door and started taking off her clothes. She was breathing heavily by the time he had removed them all, her glorious brown body like a dream standing next to his unmade bed and posters.

"Check this out, honey." He got out the sex kit he'd gotten for his birthday. She cooed over the various handcuffs, dildos and liquids.

He turned her around and bent her over, her hands on his bed, her tight ass and thighs in front of him. He took out his cock and dribbled some lube over it, poured some onto her asshole.

"Stick your finger in." She said.

He ran his index finger around in the lube on her butt, then slid it towards her anus. At first it was quite difficult just to get his finger inside. He rubbed more lube in and pushed, sliding his finger all the way in. Bianca moaned. After several penetrations her ass seemed wet enough.

The head of his dick pressed against her asshole. It felt too tight to fuck, as though he was trying to stick it in her navel. He pushed harder, feeling it give. He used his fingers to push the tip inside her, then the whole head. Here he paused, admiring the look of his shaft disappearing up her butt.

"God, its so tight." He grunted as he started pushing himself deeper inside. It was a completely different tightness to her pussy. It was such a tight hole that it was almost unpleasant, almost painful. Still pushing, going in bit by bit, feeling every bit of her slick anal passage. His eyes were riveted to her asshole, gaping open-mouthed as his shaft went deeper and deeper inside.

His cock was completely gone. Her butt cheeks were pressed into his pelvis, his pubes curling over them. From the base his dick upwards was lost in a world of hot wet pressure. He could feel the heat of her pussy on his scrotum as it touched her.

"Oh, Jimmy!" Bianca cried. "Jimmy, yes!"

"Jimmy!" Mum's voice came from outside. "Jimmy, dinner's ready."

"Just a second!" Jim called back. "I'm playing with Bianca!"

He started to fuck her ass.

ScottWood
ScottWood
1,021 Followers