Jimmy Makes Suzy 'His'

Story Info
Jimmy gives up younger women and makes sexy, mature Suzy his.
8.4k words
4.63
159.9k
160

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guytoearth
guytoearth
141 Followers

This contains material of a sexual nature not suitable for anyone under 18.

Editing contributions by Literotica member Private1stClass and Simon Brisco vastly improved my story. Thanks!

*

4 Part Series

Chapter 1

Jimmy Makes Suzy 'His'

His name was Jimmy and he was both a lucky guy and a truly nice guy. Jimmy was a year out of college with an engineering degree who worked at a small manufacturing company specializing in aerospace electronics.

He was sitting at his parents' kitchen table idly turning the pages of the morning newspaper and enjoying a mug of coffee.

His mother interrupted his random thoughts, "Jimmy?"

(At work, at school, etc he was 'James' or 'Jim', but it seemed that girls and women always called him 'Jimmy'.)

"I need to ask you a question."

"Sure, what's up?"

His mother asked, "You remember Suzy Martin?"

How could Jimmy forget Suzy! Suzy was his mother's best friend and a very good looking lady. For years, mostly on Friday night, Suzy and her husband, Dick (now ex-husband) had played board games (Scrabble, Monopoly, Trivial Pursuit, and the like) with his parents. From the age of 12 or so until Jimmy went to college, Jimmy had filled in as a substitute player when drinks needed to be made, snacks/desserts served, or whatever. And Suzy was more than just attractive; she was smart, personable, and very sexy.

His mom continued, "You know, since Dick dumped Suzy, she has had a very difficult time socially. Financially, of course, she did well in the divorce and her business was thriving. Well...you know...she hasn't met any men who aren't jerks or worse! And you know how I love our 'Game Nights'; it's just not the same with just three players," she replied with a hint of a pleading in her voice.

Then with some intensity as she touched his arm, she asked, "Tonight's 'Game Night'! Would you be Suzy's partner? It would be fun....You would have a good time!"

"Of course, I will," Jimmy replied, "It would be fun!" Jimmy pondered a moment and recalled out loud, "Geez, I haven't seen Suzy since... was it...your Christmas Party two years ago?"

His mom's question prompted him to remember Suzy and that Christmas Party. Jimmy had danced with her at that party and she looked fabulous. He remembered with regret that his date that night was Judy and he was hot after her then. What a disaster Judy had been, eager in bed, but a real short attention span co-ed: immature, demanding, and expensive. His habit of overthinking the meaning of his feelings and his hesitation to act on them really complicated his relationships with these kinds of girls. They took advantage of him, using him for sex, attention, money, and not giving him much beyond a quick fuck.

Maybe he made a mistake ignoring Suzy that night after a nice dance and after she seemed interested in chatting with him that night. But in those days, he was chasing skirts without much forethought beyond sticking his cock in a hot cunt. Sadly Judy was not the last time he got laid and ended up with a real problem child out of the bedroom. He made a mental note that it was time for him to express and act on his emotions.

Thinking about Suzy also reminded Jimmy why he wanted a large mug of coffee this morning-- Becky Phillips last night. Becky was a senior at the U and they had mutual U City friends. Jimmy had called her and invited her to dinner for last night. She suggested that new place Fredrico's. The Italian food had been good and pretty pricey. Becky had ordered the full menu: wine, appetizer, pasta, fish, and dessert. And then she only picked at every course. She was hot eye candy in a form fitting short red dress with a waist that emphasized her firm and perky breasts. She excited Jimmy and stiffened his prick.

Back at her apartment, she responded to his caresses. He peeled her dress off and tried to kiss her inner thighs to really get her going. Her titties were not large, but they were enticing. He tried to kiss them and massage her nipples. Becky was impatient and pulled him on top of her. The missionary fuck was mediocre and the blow-job after, the same. She didn't seem interested. When she got cranky and complaining, he bolted.

This morning all he had was a big credit card charge and a slight hangover. Maybe it was time he told women what he wanted and acted, rather than holding back and trying to gauge their reaction to his actions? Maybe it was time he tried interacting more with real adults, not immature girls? Jimmy chuckled to himself; did that mean he was thinking of older women....like Suzy, maybe?

Suzy must be about 38 or so, a few years younger than his mom, and a MILF for whom he certainly had lustful thoughts as a teenager. She lived just a few blocks away. Then she had been married to physician like his dad (and this Dick was truly a dick whom Jimmy never liked). She was gorgeous with auburn hair and green eyes, he mused. She must be 5'6" or so, 130 lbs., with a great figure, maybe around 35-26-36, he guessed. With smooth pale skin, personable, and always fun to be around....quite a package, for sure! Her voice even turned him on. Suzy could get breathless and husky when she talked to Jimmy. Jimmy always felt that she gazed deep into his soul when she spoke to him like this.

His mom interrupted Jimmy's musings, when she responded with intensity, "GREAT!"

His mom also had Jimmy intrigued. She was being mysterious and appeared a little too eager, looking a little hot and bothered. What was this about? Jimmy's mother was a real fox too and he certainly confessed that he had viewed her in an unmotherly fashion a few times.

She paused and laid her hand on his arm pulling him towards her and out stumbled another question, "...I need to ask you more, something that I want to ask you tonight, but I won't if your answer is 'no'...so...I need to ask it now."

She took a deep breath and continued, "Will you play regularly with us on Game Night...fill in as the fourth...be Suzy's partner sometimes, when you move back this summer and next year? I ABSOLUTELY don't want to ask that tonight, if you can't answer 'yes', willingly and happily."

"Ahhhh," Jimmy agreed, "sure, why not." Playing the board games was fun, he remembered, with the scheming, fake drama, real laughter. "Is regular time still seven?"

Jimmy's mother gave him a something more than motherly kiss on the lips and with real enthusiasm answered, "Still seven; be there or be square!"

After working as an engineer at a small aerospace electronics company in Boston for a year, Jimmy was visiting U City, his hometown. He had asked his company for a year's leave of absence to get a master's degree. They shocked him when they offered him to pay his school expenses and two-thirds salary, if he would attend the state university in his hometown and monitor the construction of his company's new manufacturing plant in the University Research Park. He accepted on the spot. Sales were skyrocketing at his company and they really liked how he had gotten involved with his assignments with so much enthusiasm and success. They told him that they viewed supporting his master degree studies the same as investing in a new expensive machine for future profits.

He was in town for a week to enroll and start looking for a place to live. His father, John, surprised him by offering him cheap, the garage (his mother called it the "carriage house") apartment behind their house. For years they had rented it to married medical and law students. It was roomy and modern thanks to Jimmy's mother's regular remodeling.

At ten after seven, Jimmy walked into his parent's family room where the game players sat on high chairs around a wide granite bar. Suzy was there bent over getting something out of the bar refrigerator. Jimmy stared; her butt in tight jeans was beautiful! Her long legs appeared slim and strong. They merged into a woman's full ass. Jimmy wanted to fondle Suzy's ass as she bent over into the refrigerator. But he restrained himself, just barely.

Jimmy spoke, "Hi Suzy."

She turned and squealed with glee, "Jimmy!" She gave him a big hug which Jimmy returned with a quick kiss right on her lips. She blinked and was startled a bit, but gave him another hug before letting go. There it was, it seemed to Jimmy, that deep soul searching look from Suzy after the hug. He could tell she had used little make-up and was still stunning.

Nice! Jimmy found that acting and responding spontaneously without overthinking could work.

Jimmy's mother almost shrieked with excitement and interjected, "Suzy, my surprise worked! I asked Jimmy to be the fourth player. You and Jimmy can partner against John and me in Trivial Pursuit. And...we're going to beat your butts!"

The game was on and Jimmy and Suzy partnered asking and answering the obscure questions. Jimmy thought that they teamed well together, still they a lost close game. Jimmy kept looking at Suzy. She was really beautiful, but there was a guarded, almost 'deer in the headlights' look in her eyes. She appeared very fit but had the curves and shape of a real woman. He had grabbed her around the waist with his arm once to celebrate her correct answer to a really obscure question and even got a demure kiss in response.

About halfway through the evening, when they took a break from the game, his mother chatted about Jimmy's upcoming year in the master's degree program and how he would be monitoring construction of his company's new facility. She worked in her question fairly subtly, "Jimmy how about you joining us for Game Night every week or so when you move back in June?"

That got Suzy's attention and it was easy to respond with his rehearsed line, "That would be fun. I miss the challenge of these games and you guys acting so crazy."

Jimmy's mother eagerly pressed him after Suzy left, "Did you have a good time? Isn't Game Night fun with Suzy?"

Jimmy smiled and replied, "Sure...that was fun. I look forward to it."

He was not about to share any of his additional feelings with his mother. Instead of going out for a beer, he went to his carriage house apartment. He sat in the easy chair and pondered his emotions. Suzy was gorgeous. She was smart and seemed to enjoy his company. When she gazed directly at him and spoke in her breathless, husky tone, his cock hardened several times. He had contorted and squirmed while trying not to attract attention when he stuffed his stiff cock down his pant leg. He hoped it was not obvious as it seemed to him.

Just thinking about Suzy stiffened his cock. It quickly grew rigid again, very rigid. She was trim, but had a full bosom and ass with womanly curves. She was hot and excited him. Now alone he could take care of his building frustration. He unzipped, and it took almost no spit to get the precum oozing out and lubricating his up and down strokes.

His brain shook with large bangs as he exploded, a rope of cum shooting out. Lost in his lust and imagination, he rocked his hips and spewed load after load out. As he sat panting a bit, he saw the mess. It was all over his jeans and the floor.

Geez, he thought that was quick. Thinking about Suzy really provoked him; just look at the mess on my pants, the floor, and the chair,he laughed to himself. Then darker worries bothered him: she is my mom's best friend and I am probably just a young immature boy to her. But his mother's off and a little awkward behavior made him wonder, is she trying to hook Suzy and me up?

At the same time Jimmy was pondering his reaction to Suzy, she was dealing with her thoughts. Suzy was surprised when she saw Jimmy. He had always been a sweet boy in her eyes. He was even better looking than when she last saw him. About 6 feet tall and muscular, he had a much more confident and relaxed bearing than as a teenager. Jimmy had hugged her and kissed her on the lips once. She liked that. She liked it very much! She had not had a successful date since she got divorced four years ago. She had gone on a number, but they either seemed to be real duds or real jerks. None of those guys could combine being nice, smart, personable, handsome, and sexy. Jimmy certainly did. Thinking about him agitated her and made her uncomfortable.

When she correctly answered one quite obscure science Trivial Pursuit question, Jimmy had grabbed her to celebrate. He briefly touched her boobs and they ached for more attention. She could sense that her cunt and her pubic hair were getting damp. More sexually stimulated than she had been in a very long time, maybe the most ever by just hugging and sitting next to man, she admitted to herself. Once home, she pulled her jeans and panties off and held the crotch of her red panties to her nose and mouth and inhaled deeply. The scent of my arousal was so strong, she marveled to herself. She touched her cunt. Sitting on the side of the bed and she ran her finger through and over her swollen vulva lips. They became covered in sticky pussy juices. She couldn't stop touching herself.

While they played Trivial Pursuit earlier, Jimmy had wiggled around several times. She was sure he was trying to get his penis..."His stiff," She said aloud to the empty room, "cock," down in pants so she wouldn't notice it. His cock, she had definitely noticed, was obviously very stiff. It appeared long and thick.

Again louder she said it, "Jimmy's cock."

She took two fingers and pushed the folds of her labia aside and pressed her fingers inside her cunt. Pulling them out, she licked them and resumed rubbing her clitoris with her thumb and thrusting her finger in and out...in and out...

"Oh God!!," she moaned. Sometimes it seemed that it took forever for her to climax. This time with Jimmy in her imagination, she got very excited and orgasm came very quickly. It was strong and sustained, much stronger and longer than her usual self-pleasuring.

She shrieked, "Aaahh! Aaahh! Aaahh!" as the waves of her climax pounded her senses.

She fell back on the bed, pulling off her sweatshirt and bra, rubbing her boobs and squeezing her nipples to make the glowing heat of her orgasm last. But guilt troubled her; Jimmy was her best friend Linda's son. She had even babysat for Jimmy years ago. Maybe he was still a boy emotionally, although he certainly seemed mature and confident to her. She had very mixed emotions. She was anxious that Jimmy probably viewed her as old and used up sexually. She regretted that marrying Dick at 18 and being a dutiful doctor's wife had caused her to miss out on a lot of life. Maybe she shouldn't think about Jimmy this way. But she did. Tonight, just sitting next to him, she was agitated and thrilled.

God! She worried that Linda or her husband John had noticed that she had gotten excited sitting next to Jimmy.

But she was still afraid and wary. Men certainly hadn't been a positive factor in her life over the last couple of decades.

Linda, Jimmy's mother, also remembered the evening. John, her husband went to bed, giving the usual excuse that he had another busy day at the clinic. He had changed in their 23 years of marriage. With little energy or interest for anything except his fishing trips and his medical practice, John went to bed by nine or so every night. Linda was bored and lonely. She didn't think she could stand hearing about any more new clinical techniques or how well his 'hairy voodoo' lures worked for bass.

It was exciting in a voyeuristic way how she was pushing Suzy and Jimmy together. Suzy was dazzling and she deserved attention from a loving man. It was clear that the past year or so Jimmy had matured both physically and emotionally. He was very handsome, more relaxed and confident. His narrow waist, big thighs, and broad shoulders showed that Jimmy had been on the college rowing team.

Jimmy's sisters, Kathy and Sharon, and even his mother had started using the nickname, 'The Hunk,' to refer to him. They referred to Jimmy as in 'The Hunk' called earlier and said his plane is supposed to arrive at 10:45. Or what do you think 'The Hunk' wants for his birthday? Nonetheless his sisters lionized their older brother and never used that nickname when he was in earshot.

Linda certainly didn't miss those rude girls Jimmy used to bring home on holidays who made such messes and were such basket cases emotionally. Yeah, they were hot, sexy things, but how boring. It was sad watching him chase those girls and being so disappointed when they dumped him for the next flavor of the month. He did seem to get laid a lot or at least that was what Linda imagined.

These mental pictures were getting Linda aroused. At 44 with two girls at home in high school and Jimmy an adult, she still wanted to be sexually desirable and powerful. She knew she didn't have the figure she did 20 years ago, but she played tennis regularly and worked out three to five days a week. Her assets were up front: her breasts were 38 DD and she enjoyed how they looked good on her strong big frame. Stretching her arm under her granny nightgown on the sofa in their den she touched herself. With her other hand, she massaged and pinched her nipples.

It was time, she realized, to take matters into her own hands. She returned with the box that she hid in the back of the kitchen pantry, her 'special kit' with her toys, especially her dildoes and vibrators. The girls were occupied upstairs and she knew she would hear them on the stairs; she would have time to herself. There were several vibrators to choose from and she grasped the pink one, the quiet and powerful one.

It wasn't a cock or a man's tongue and she had far too much practice with it, but it would have to do. With one hand kneading her breast and the other wielding her pink plastic lover, she began trying to bring herself to climax. She separated the folds of her cunt and applied the buzzing vibrator to her clit. Working with her fingers and the vibrator, she starting panting and began to sweat. She added more lubricant to her pink friend. Linda could smell the mix of her perspiration, lubricant, and female juices. Hot and damp in the granny nightgown, she shucked it off over her head.

Finally, when she imagined a naked Jimmy and Suzy fucking with Suzy astride Jimmy slowly and rhythmically bouncing she neared her climax. Imagining her son, Jimmy naked, prompted a very, very naughty vision of Jimmy behind Linda fucking her, fucking his mother doggy style. That boosted her excitement and rushed her over the edge. It was a good orgasm, but not the same as one with a man panting, frantic, and pawing at her, strongly thrusting into her. She became sad for this was too often what she did for sexual excitement and release. Now aware that she was naked in the family room, she pulled the clammy nightgown back over her head and down her sweaty body.

***

By June, Jimmy had moved into the carriage house apartment and had already begun his graduate courses. His company had broken ground on the new ultra high tech building and he visited the site regularly to monitor progress and keep careful records. He was busy, enjoying the courses and monitoring work. He hadn't forgotten Game Night.

His mother had not forgotten, either, and must have reminded Jimmy four or five times by email, text, and cell phone. He walked from the apartment and into the kitchen at seven on the dot. Suzy was already there sipping a tall summer drink. She looked wonderful. With jeans and a colorful t-shirt tight enough to display her beautiful ample breasts, she was gorgeous. She had used a little make-up, but she didn't need it to be attractive.

Suzy held her glass up, "One for you?"

Jimmy thoughts were, You for me? YES!

But what he said was, "Yes, though hold the maraschino cherry, please."

"We have already decided," his mother interrupted their exchange. "Tonight is team Scrabble with no dictionary allowed."

guytoearth
guytoearth
141 Followers