Jimmy Makes Suzy 'His' Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guytoearth
guytoearth
141 Followers

After a short ride, Jimmy ran up to Karen's door and rang the doorbell. It opened quickly and Jimmy greeted Karen, "Wow...you look gorgeous!"

Karen had her brunette hair also piled on top in a new style. Her dress was red, tight, and wrapped down to her mid-calf. It was a silky material with spaghetti straps holding up the low cut top. Karen's black open back, four-inch high heels made her legs appear longer and drew Jimmy's attention to her titties and ass. She wore dark red garnet earrings that complemented her brown eyes.

"Thank you, Jimmy. I have really been looking forward to this evening with you...and Suzy. But I am very nervous, even scared," she admitted.

Nervous too, Jimmy gently drew her closer with his hands at her waist. Looking into her eyes, he promised, "I would never hurt you. You are very, very beautiful. I trust myself and I trust Suzy. Let's enjoy ourselves and see what happens."

Jimmy's quiet and confident manner reassured Karen and gave her a little confidence. His hands on her sent a shiver coursing through her. A shiver of anticipation!

"Now, let me see all of you-- just twirl around," and Jimmy gave her a long appraising look.

For Karen, his lustful gaze was like physical contact. It made her believe what he had just said, "gorgeous," and sexy too.

Suzy could see this exchange from the limo and she was pleased they were connecting already. During the ride to the restaurant the three made small talk and agreed that they looked fabulous. In the confined space of the limo, Jimmy's male and the two females' scent swirled together into a tantalizing aroma they all noticed.

At the restaurant, Jimmy walked in, flanked by two MILF's, one in red and one in black. On the way to the table, Suzy and Karen received drooling glances from many of the men. Jimmy admired how both glided across the room with confident, graceful strides with none of the inexperienced high-heel wobble of the coeds he used to date. He basked in the company of two hot sexpots.

Their meals were wonderful. After a bottle of wine, they laughed and had a delightful time. Suzy often stroked Jimmy and kissed him several times. Jimmy was attentive to both women. He took Karen's hand and tenderly kissed it. It was an effort for Karen not to jerk her hand back in fear. She was aware that her emotions were churning and she was giving mixed signals about her openness to Jimmy.

Suzy whispered to Karen, "Feel him, kiss him; you'll like it." With trepidation, Karen did pat Jimmy's arm after he complimented her once, responding to one of many very flattering things Jimmy said to both women. When she touched him, she sensed her nipples and pussy tingling.

During the limo ride back to Karen's house, Karen sat between Suzy and Jimmy. They both lightly stroked her arms and held hands with her in what she perceived as genuine affection. She stiffened when Jimmy leaned over her, mashing her breasts and gave Suzy a tender kiss. Karen exhaled audibly to relax, and as Jimmy leaned back, she kissed him on the lips and tongued him briefly. She squirmed and felt her juices beginning to dampen her pussy. Maybe it was the wine or perhaps the warmth of Jimmy's and Suzy's affection, she was starting to feel amorous.

Once at Karen's house and after being served a brandy, in a schoolmarm voice, Suzy reminded Karen of the successful formula: "Express yourself, say 'no' at any time, and use kisses to signal behavior you want." She cautioned, "Don't recoil from anything that happens tonight before you experience it a bit."

Facing the room, Karen propped herself with her elbows on living room wet bar. The bar counter curved with Karen flanked by Suzy and Jimmy. Doing what she was experienced at, she extended an arm and pulled a woman to her, Suzy. She gave her a long, lingering kiss. Jimmy could see their tongues moving in and out of each other's mouths. Suzy placed her one hand on her own titty and kneaded Karen's breast with the other hand. This was very comfortable and practiced for Karen.

Coming up for a breath, Karen turned to Jimmy. She looked into his eyes imploring, "Help me with this."

"Sure," he replied. "You need to get closer and discover what kind of man I am." Jimmy stepped in front of Karen and pulled off his shirt. He took Karen's hands and moved them to embrace his torso.

"How is this? Does this help?" Jimmy moved her hands to his prick, "Touch me, Karen, You are making me hard. Am I good for you?"

Karen answered uncomfortably, "Yes, I like this."

"Karen, I want to make you mine, mine! Do you want to be mine?" Jimmy asked simply.

Karen trembled with fear and arousal. She summoned the courage to pull Jimmy to her and kissed him passionately, opening her mouth and encouraging his tongue to meet hers. She couldn't make her voice work; she prayed that Jimmy would understand that she was giving him a kiss for positive reinforcement.

Suzy was starting to pant and was kissing the side of Karen's face and neck. Switching to Jimmy, she grabbed Jimmy's chin. She forced her mouth to the side of Karen's and Jimmy's fused lips and kissed both of them ardently. Fearing being left out, Suzy stabbed her tongue into their kiss to participate in their passion. Suzy stepped behind Jimmy and reaching around him; she unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his slacks. She tugged the pants and his boxers down over his hips. Kissing Suzy hard on the mouth again, Jimmy steadied himself on Karen's waist and stepped out of both.

Suzy turned to Karen and aggressively demanded, "Jimmy and I want to see more of you! Now! Jimmy wants to see more of you! Show Jimmy!"

Karen's eyes widened and she gazed at the Jimmy's naked form. She admired him; he was beautiful. She gazed down at his frighteningly long, thick cock. Noticing her stare, Jimmy moved her hands to grasp it. She resisted and he forced her to wrap both hands around it. She could feel its heat radiating into her hands. It was a burning sensation that seemed to attract her hands rather than causing them to recoil in pain. As she trembled, he released his control of her hands. Sucking air in and out of her lungs with effort, she kept it in her grip. Her first cock, Karen marveled at its stiffness, its size, and its beauty.

Karen glanced at Suzy who had shed her dress and in only a black thong was rubbing her body up against Jimmy's. Suzy unzipped the side zipper of Karen's dress. The sound of the zipper releasing sent strong surges of excitement through Karen's breasts and pussy,

Impulsively, Karen drew the cock in her hand closer to her, bringing Jimmy with it, and kissed him. Their tongues dueled and she could feel the saliva spreading to their lips and cheeks. Clutching Jimmy's cock in one hand, she pushed the spaghetti straps of her over her shoulders and arms.

Jimmy peeled her dress back and exposed her red strapless bra and stretchy thong. Jimmy wrenched her bra down, exposing her breasts. It hurt Karen as he vigorously twisted and yanked on the bra, breaking the clasps and letting it fall to the floor.

As Karen grasped his cock, Suzy kissed him all over his body as she rubbed her titties and pussy on Jimmy. Jimmy focused on Karen and admired her firm titties. Their areolas and nipples sloped up like continuous peaks with firm little knobs on tops. Karen's skin was smooth, very white, and soft. Her small waist accentuated her bosom and full hips.

Her full, round, white breasts fascinated Jimmy. He hefted and fondled each high, soft titty, as he liked to call them. The little knobby nipples that topped her sloped areolas stiffened and rose when Jimmy rubbed them with his thumb. Karen tugged him closer with her grasp on his cock. Opening his mouth as wide as he could, he could only draw into his mouth about a quarter of one of these soft titties. He nibbled on each now perky knobby nipple and sucked like a baby nursing. To Jimmy, her taste and aroma merged tantalizingly as he closed his eyes and savored her.

Wrapping her legs and arms around both of them, Suzy rubbed her ample, womanly breasts and wet, slick pussy against their hips and torso. It appeared to her that Karen adored Jimmy's attention to her breasts. Karen peeped at Suzy giving her an amazed look as if she was saying; it's working...

The front of her red stretchy thong was wet to the point of dripping and hid her cunt. Jimmy struggled to bend over with Karen's strong grip on his cock. The heat of her hand radiated on to his cock. He fumbled in the pocket of his pants and pulled out his pocket knife.

Jimmy flipped open the blade and Karen screamed. Suzy tried to calm her, "It's ok, Jimmy won't hurt you," as Karen tried to twist away.

In a quick motion, Jimmy placed the cold metal, dull side of the blade down against the skin of the front of Karen's hip. It seared icy cold against her flesh. Terror flashed through Karen;he's going to brand me with his mark. Oh god, this is going to hurt!

She resigned herself, anticipating the pain of Jimmy's brand, "Jimmy, quick, do it! It's going to hurt!"

With a jerk of his hand, he sliced first the right waist strap and then the left strap of her thong. He yanked the thong from under Karen's ass and triumphed, "A trophy...a trophy from a world class piece of ass!" Holding it to his mouth and face, he inhaled Karen's aroma. Karen's pussy was shaved with a light triangular landing strip above her vulva. Suzy chuckled to herself;Jimmy used the same trick on me.

Despite Karen's panic, she never released her grip on Jimmy's cock. Beginning to breathe again, she felt a sticky fluid oozing from the peehole of Jimmy's cock onto her hands. With Jimmy so close, she could smell his sweaty and aroused aroma. She had never inhaled a man's bouquet before: she liked it, she liked it a lot.

With a glazed look, Karen watched Suzy swiping her cupped fingers through her own pussy and then Karen's, gathering a handful of their dripping juices. Suzy slathered in on Jimmy's cock. Karen saw a dreamy look in Suzy's eyes.

Suzy murmured, "This should do the trick."

She giggled, "We're the tricks, putting out for Jimmy."

Suzy grinned at Karen and spread the remaining handful of her gooey pussy juices onto Karen's face and into her mouth. One finger at a time Karen ran her tongue along each of Suzy's fingers and then sucked each fingers into her mouth.

Suzy snickered. She grasped Jimmy's chin and stared directly into his eyes, "We are such sluts."

In a daze, Karen followed Suzy's prodding and dropped to her hands and knees on the carpeted floor. "Let Jimmy's cock go, Karen." She heard Suzy direct her. "It's time for Jimmy to stick it in you...right in your cunt!"

Suzy's risky venture was materializing and she was going to fulfill herself to the max. She plopped down on the floor, her back against the sofa, and swung one leg to each side of Karen's head. Suzy's bent and spread her knees as she opened herself to Karen's face.

Karen's pussy was dripping and beginning to throb when she heard Suzy say, "Do her doggy style, Jimmy."

Jimmy dropped to his knees and scooted up behind Karen. He rested his belly on her ass and demanded, "If you want to be mine, reach back between your legs and put my cock in your pussy. If you want a man to fuck you, do it!"

Karen wanted it;I want Jimmy's cock in me. I want to be Jimmy's. She searched back between her legs and found Jimmy's hard, stiff, thick cock. Its greasy length slipped out of her hands and she clutched for it again. She shifted her hips and offered herself to Jimmy. With the fingers of her other hand, Karen separated her pussy lips while spreading her thighs. She eased back and her pussy experienced a sparking, flashing sensation.

She howled, "Ooohhhh! God! Yes!"

Jimmy banged his hips forward thrusting his cock deep into Karen in just two thrusts. Karen lurched forward and found her face and mouth on Suzy's cunt. Karen stretched forward just enough with her hands under Suzy's soft ass to keep her mouth and tongue in contact with Suzy's succulent pussy. Suzy spread her pussy lips apart with her fingers giving better access to Karen's experienced mouth and tongue. Her tongue immediately knew what to do, searching out Suzy's swollen clit, drawing circles around it, while her lips sealed around the little bud, sucking it gently into Karen's warm mouth, causing Suzy to groan in pleasure.

With his arms around Karen's waist, Jimmy reached to fondle her pussy and rubbed her clit. He shoved his pelvis forward, rocked back pulling his cock half-way out, and then lunged forward. Karen quickly got in sync with Jimmy's urgent rhythm.

Suzy had worried that Karen's anxiety and panic would inhibit her passions and stop Karen from surrendering to her desires. She was confident that Jimmy's strong attraction to herself and his usual urgent need for sex would overcome any of his inhibitions. As Jimmy fucked Karen doggy style, Karen's frenzied gulping at Suzy's cunt and her hungry eagerness demonstrated that Suzy worried unnecessarily. Delighted, she watched Jimmy arch his back and propel his hips forward, moaning and driving his cock deeper into Karen.

Never had a woman kissed, slurped, and sucked at Suzy's pussy. Every time Jimmy thrust, Karen intensified her efforts at Suzy's cunt. Suzy leaned forward and kissed the back of Karen's head and hair. She caressed Karen's neck and back. Karen's was sweating and her damp hair flopped down over her face and into Suzy's crotch. Rising higher and higher on a skyrocket to ecstasy, Suzy got closer and closer to cumming.

"Unnhhhhh......Unnhhhhh......Unnhhhh," Suzy climaxed with lunges of her hips onto Karen's mouth. Suzy adored the moment, her first orgasm by another woman. Karen slurped Suzy's pussy juice and swallowed as much as she could. The gooey fluid was smeared up and down Suzy's thighs and all over Karen's face.

Karen's consciousness marveled at the feeling of Jimmy's cock inside her. It seemed she had been stuffed with a very hot and very firm sausage. Except it was alive and throbbed inside her. No dildo she had ever used stirred her like his cock did. Jimmy withdrew his cock half-way out again and crashed back deep into her with a loud slap as his belly smacked her ass. Electric charges overloaded her senses and when she closed her eyes, she imagined that the tip of his cock was crashing deep inside her, far higher than just her cervix.

"Fuck Me! Jimmy, Fuck Me!" Karen pleaded.

With a big lunge, Jimmy exploded into Karen. His arm held her waist keeping her ass tight up against his belly. He rocked with each spurt as he gushed into Karen. Inside his brain, his overloaded senses flashedBoom! Boom! Boom! as he kept pumping cum into Karen's pussy.

"You'reMINE Karen! You're mine! OnlyMINE!" boasted Jimmy.

"Oooh, Jimmy! Ooh, Jimmy! Jimmy!" Karen whimpered as she climaxed and tightened her cunt with all her strength as Jimmy continued to rock her and pumped, pumped, and pumped cum into her. Karen began sobbing and twisted around to touch Jimmy's face, putting her hand to his lips.

All three collapsed in a heap in front of the sofa. Jimmy gathered a woman in each arm hugging them, kissing one and then the other.

At some during the night, Suzy shook Karen and Jimmy awake, "Come you two, let's go to bed."

Each woman took one of his hands and led him down the hall into Karen's bedroom. Jimmy slept soundly. He was only dimly aware that two naked woman sandwiched him. He had to get up twice to piss and each time one of the women let him scoot by. They would kiss him and stroke him as they made sure he slipped back in the bed between them. Karen or Suzy would climb in holding the covers up for Jimmy and the other would slip in behind him.

"What time is it?" Jimmy bleated and noticed two beautiful women sitting on the edge of the bed. The sun was well up.

Karen and Suzy were holding hands and Suzy rolled her eyes, "Silly boy, it's 10 am." Karen wore a short red silky summer dressing gown. Suzy's was black.

"You were right, Suzy, he is wonderful,"

"I promised you, Karen, fucking this man would be an exquisite experience. More than you could ever imagine. Right?"

Karen laughed, "Suzy, you were--"

"You two are talking about me!" Jimmy interjected, "just like I'm a bump on some log."

Suzy turned and kissed him on the lips: "You silly boy, yes we were. It is all good too. You should be flattered."

Karen added in a more serious tone, "Jimmy, I was terrified. Suzy told me about you and her relationship with 'her Jimmy'."

She paused to consider how to express her thoughts, "What she told me excited me and made me envious, but I was scared...scared of you...of a man touching me...fucking me..."

"I was wrong, Jimmy. I love you! I want to be yours!" begged Karen.

The usual articulate, collected Karen sobbed, "If Suzy will let me be yours...and... let me love both you?"

Jimmy scooted over to Karen and held her. He looked helplessly to Suzy for guidance on what to do and what to say.

Suzy gave him one of those looks that reached to the bottom of his soul. In a husky, breathy voice, she gave Jimmy the direction he needed, "Jimmy, I love you. I want you to love Karen and me. We both want to be yours. Like you did last night, take both of us!"

Jimmy gathered Suzy in his other arm and kissed her, then Karen again. He grinned, "What's the luckiest guy in the world getting for breakfast today?"

He jerked Karen around, "You, make me hard and get on top!"

"And you," he ordered Suzy, "make me some breakfast, and then you're next!"

Suzy walked towards the kitchen and coquettishly back over her shoulder, "Save some for me big boy!"

After breakfast, Jimmy began having second thought his threesome encounter with Suzy and Karen. Beneath the apparent bliss, he wondered, did this kinky sex create any misgivings or doubts for the women, especially for Suzy? It troubled him. Not only did this sex venture far beyond what he used to consider normal for sexual activity, he was apprehensive that his obvious enchantment with Karen and his very apparent satisfying sex with her would affect Suzy however unconsciously. Actually he worried about this. But he didn't hear Karen or Suzy voice any concerns.

After breakfast, Karen opted for a relaxing Saturday at her home. Suzy insisted that she and Jimmy go for a bike ride. It took some time to gather their bikes and gear at Suzy's house. It was late morning before they starting riding on a rural paved road on the outskirts of U City. With no auto traffic, they could bicycle side by side, and Jimmy hoped, cruise easily. Two women and a busy week left him tired.

Suzy kept breaking away in front and Jimmy would crank faster to catch her. She gave him a mischievous smile every time she surged ahead. She cranked still faster and fought off his attempts to catch her. Finally, tucking in behind her, he appreciated her marvelous womanly butt in her tight, black spandex biking shorts. After an hour of chasing her, he wondered if this some reaction to his noticeable enjoyment for fucking Karen.

It was warm and Suzy's sweat dampened shorts began showing the crack of her ass and her pubic mound. Her sweat soaked jersey also revealed her bra-encased breasts. It was enough to get Jimmy relishing the prospect of fucking her again later.

Jimmy's observations were on target. Suzy agonized over how enamored and lustful Jimmy was for Karen. She feared that her invitation to share Jimmy with Karen had lessened his passion for her. She decided:I love him. I've got to make sure that I'm Jimmy's favorite. I couldn't bear to not to be.

Returning to Suzy's house, they lunched and Jimmy napped for an hour. Refreshed, Jimmy studied another hour for a grad school class. Suggesting carry-out barbeque, Suzy dashed out and returned with dinner.

guytoearth
guytoearth
141 Followers