Jimmy Makes Suzy 'His' Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guytoearth
guytoearth
141 Followers

After dinner, Suzy changed into an outfit that convinced him that she might be insecure about his commitment to her. She wore a very short and dark green, satiny robe tied by a shiny maroon sash. Two satiny, tiny maroon triangles, one over her cunt and another over the crack of her ass and held together by thin, stretchy cords comprised her panties. She glided in on high heels matching the robe. The total effect captivated Jimmy.

For about the hundredth time, Jimmy admired Suzy. Not only was she smart and personable, she was a knock-out. Her large creamy white titties sagged only a little. Her beautiful face was crowned with soft, silky auburn hair. When she gave him that soul searching look with her sparkling green eyes, Jimmy melted with elation. An ample mature woman's ass anchored her trim waist and long, strong legs. For Jimmy, she dressed provocatively and suggestively.

Selfishly, he decided, if she was insecure, he would see what exploiting her jealousy might bring before declaring her his favorite. She would exercise her charms on him, he hoped, to ensure that her spell completely enchanted him. Only then would profess to that she had captured his heart and his libido. Jimmy relished the prospect of being wooed and courted. His confidence that he loved Suzy increased every day.

She sat on the arm of the upholstered chair next to Jimmy and he put his arms around her. He nuzzled her breasts with his face and watched her nipples appear like peanuts through the robe's fabric. She kissed the top of his head and back of his neck. Wrapping a hand around each cheek of her butt, he tried to scoot her into his lap.

Suzy slapped him across the face and stunned him, "You don't want me enough. If I'm gonna be yours, you have to prove I'm your favorite! You liked fucking Karen too much!"

"Baby, Baby, you're the hottest, sexiest, most desirable! You're my favorite! Karen is just a toy for both of us to enjoy!"

"PROVE IT!" Karen demanded.

Challenged, Jimmy stood up and tugged off his shorts and t-shirt. He heaved Suzy into the chair seat. With Jimmy looming over her in the chair, she twisted and squirmed, rejecting his kisses and caresses.

"No, show me how much you want me," she said defiantly with her chin pointed up and away from Jimmy.

As he manhandled her to the floor, she resisted and fought him. He pinned her to the carpet with his knees and forced open her robe. Pummeling the floor with her feet in the high heels, one shoe flew off and the heel of the other shoe broke before it flew off her foot.

"I'm going to fuck you!" he bellowed and he ripped off her flimsy excuse for a bikini bottom. With her back on the floor, her titties flattened slightly. Suzy tried to buck him off but his strength and weight kept her moored to the floor. He lightly caressed and fondled each breast, with his hands stroking up the sides until he reached each nipple. As she continued to try to fling him off, he rolled each nipple between a thumb and finger. He could feel and see them perking and firming up.

As he worked on a titty with his right hand, he ran his other hand slowly up and down Suzy body, pausing to put a finger at her bright, ruby red lipstick-coated lips. She clamped her lips and refused his finger. Twisting her nipple harshly with his right hand, she gasped and Jimmy plunged his finger into her mouth. Breathing through her nose deeply, she relaxed some and sucked on his finger.

"You're mine, Suzy. I'm going to make youMINE again! I'll have my favorite, my best, whenever I want. And I want my favoriteNOW!"

"No, prove it," Suzy sniffed in a whisper.

Jimmy's cock was engorged and stiff and he scooted up towards her face. When it poked her in the chin, he replaced his finger with the tip of his cock. Suzy started to suck it in and he withdrew it an inch. She tilted her chin and tried to grasp it with her mouth. Jimmy hitched his hips back further. As Suzy strained to envelop it with her mouth, he eased it further back. She extended her tongue stretching to capture his cock. Suddenly, he rocked forward until she almost choked.

Stopping her struggling, Suzy smiled up at him. Jimmy relented and withdrew his cock some. Suzy spit on her hands and began pumping on his long, hard cock. Jimmy reached behind him and swiped a thick handful of her gooey juices from her pussy. He could feel her shudder as his fingers stroked her pussy lips. He applied it to his cock and her hands. The thick creamy sheen slurped and turned pink from her lipstick as she pumped on his cock. Suzy cupped his balls with her hand, jiggling and gently squeezing them. He scented her pussy from her juices on his hands. Her smell increased his arousal; Jimmy starting to sweat. The aroma of their love-making was building their thirst for each other.

Jimmy peered back into her smiling face, "You're mine, Suzy. You have any doubts now? You're mine forever!"

"Just promise me, Jimmy, just promise me that I'm yours. I'm your favorite and best!" as she tried to talk without expelling his cock from her mouth.

"Here's proof!" Jimmy pulled his cock out of her mouth and slid his body backwards. Getting between her legs, with one arm around her waist, and the other propping himself up, he slammed his cock into her pussy. He drove himself deep in two thrusts. Like the slang, he began 'banging' her hard and far into her love channel.

"Oh Jimmy! God,FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" Suzy reinforced her cries with lurches of hips and pelvis. Lifting her legs over his shoulders, she also cupped her breasts, what she considered were "Jimmy's titties," and offered them to his mouth. Writhing and rocking her hips, she answered his 'banging.'

"You feel that? Can you feel my stiff, hard cock in you?" Jimmy challenged Suzy. "And you know why I'm so big and rigid? You! You Suzy! You make me stiff and hard! You drive me so crazy that I have to fuck you! I have to stick my huge, solid cock into your pussy! Your understand that, Suzy? Do you?"

Suzy did feel him: banging her, filling her, and promising her his load of cum and sperm. "Oh yes, Jimmy! Oh yes! I know! Do me! Fill my pussy with your cum! "

After a few more short moments, Jimmy blasted his load of cum and sperm into Suzy's needy cunt, "You'reMINE! Suzy. I made you mine again! You're onlyMINE! Don't doubt or forget that ever again!"

At the third or fourth spew of his seed into Suzy, her cunt clutched and spasmed. Her nerve endings screamed. Unable to vocalize any sound, she gasped and panted. With every seizure of her pussy, she squeezed Jimmy's cock so tightly that he squealed and shook. Jimmy's supply of cum was exhausted and his cock deflated, but Suzy's vagina would not release its grip. Finally, her orgasm subsided and Jimmy's cock popped out.

Reassured and contented now, Suzy replied, "Yes, Jimmy, I'm yours. I'm yours forever."

***

July and August became even busier. Work, Jimmy's classes, and recreation crowded Suzy's, Karen's, and Jimmy's days. Evenings and weekends, especially for Jimmy and Suzy, were filled with intimate time. It was, as Suzy had promised, an adventure. It was also a journey to which Suzy kept adding new excursions.

guytoearth
guytoearth
141 Followers