Jimmy Makes Suzy 'His'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guytoearth
guytoearth
141 Followers

This was the pattern for the next two Friday nights. Suzy and Jimmy played mostly as a team against his mom and dad in different board games. Jimmy had fun and it was mentally challenging. Suzy and Jimmy were a good team; they won some and lost some. They sat closer and closer, hip to hip, and Jimmy would grab her and give her a congratulatory squeeze when one of them played a great word at Scrabble or answered a difficult Trivial Pursuit question.

Jimmy certainly felt her breasts several times, while trying to pretend it was just incidental contact. Those touches sent a mild current through Jimmy, warming and stirring him. Sitting close to her, he could smell her fragrance. Breathing her in deeply, it seemed a jumble of a subtle perfume and the much stronger scent of her body, what Jimmy imagined was drifting up from between her legs. He wondered was Suzy experiencing anything similar?

On each successive Game Night, Suzy continued to dress casually. But she was certainly wearing more stylish and becoming clothes. She gave Jimmy several brief kisses on the lips. At the end of the last Game Night, she awarded Jimmy a good night kiss outside the back door and lingered a moment in his arms. Suzy had less of that wary look in her eyes. Jimmy was in heaven. He was so stiff that he worried he might hurt himself if he moved too quickly. He was masturbating at least twice a day. Jimmy's emotions churned; maybe Suzy was just normally affectionate or maybe he just imagined that she was attracted to him.

For Suzy, Jimmy continued to stir her libido. He had hugged her several times; she wanted to interpret those as more than just affection for good play at the games. When he brushed against her breasts several times, she questioned, was he just being clumsy? His aroma especially affected her. Somehow, it reminded her of a lightly sweating, muscled man like an ancient naked Greek athlete, Jimmy in her imagination, exerting to lift a heavy weight and exhaling with a grunt. Next to him playing a board game and inhaling his scent, she tingled and had to control her breathing.

After every game night, she found herself on her couch or in her bed with her panties around her ankles. Her fingers rubbed and thrust in and out of her cunt. At the office, she started browsing the internet sites for sexy underwear and revealing clothing, for Jimmy she dreamed. She opened a second email address to conceal this naughty interest and even ordered several items.

She still couldn't muster the courage to wear any of these items outside her bedroom. Even just in her bedroom, wearing a thong or a skimpy push up bra permitted Suzy to judge herself desirable and sexy. When Suzy began touching herself while sitting at her office desk and running to the restroom for a final climax, she decided she had to act. Even if she was an old hag to Jimmy, she was going to ask him on a date.

She dialed Jimmy's cell phone. He answered and she blurted out, "Jimmy this is Suzy. Would you like to go out for a beer after Game Night tomorrow?" She exhaled, relieved that she had finally followed through on her emotions.

Now the one unnerved, Jimmy, could do no more than blurt back, "Yes, I would love to!"

"Please...don't tell your mother," Suzy asked in a soft voice.

"Sure," Jimmy replied, "this is between us."

The next night Suzy arrived at Game Night dressed in a very sexy and short sundress. It showed cleavage and ended above her knees. The colors of the flowers on it complemented her dark auburn hair and green eyes. It buttoned down the front and complimented her great figure and curves. She wore high heel strap sandals that accentuated her ass and her breasts as she walked. Jimmy was enchanted.

His mother, Linda, was cranky. "Suzy has a mystery date and we are not in on the mystery," she whined.

Jimmy shrugged his shoulders and held up his hands in a 'what can I say' gesture. He set up the Monopoly Board and announced, "Game Night begins!"

"Geez," he muttered softly to himself, "I hope this was not going to end up ugly". His dad as usual was oblivious to any of this tension.

As soon as they got into the game, the atmosphere calmed. Monopoly was not a team event and it took a long time for the final victor, mom, to emerge. In the middle of the game, mother did poke the tiger, "Suzy, won't you be late for Mr. Mystery Man?"

Suzy amiably answered, "He'll wait for me."

Jimmy saw that his mother was very intrigued, but he wasn't going to say a thing. He knew Suzy was correct; Jimmy would be very patient in order to be with her alone.

Suzy left first. After lingering for a short time, Jimmy left and found her outside in her car. She said, "Hop in."

Jimmy sat in her car. With a deep breath to gather his courage, he gave her a kiss on the lips. He held her to his lips for more than a brief peck. She smiled and gave him a longer kiss, even giving him a touch of her tongue. Jimmy was encouraged; maybe there was some hope for him with Suzy.

They went to a quiet bar and chatted over beers. She told him about her ex, Dick, and how he had dumped her for a younger woman. She talked about her successful medical office operations consulting business. When she said that bicycling was her main warm weather exercise which she really enjoyed, Jimmy insisted that they ride together soon. Of course, Jimmy had an erotic vision of her in tight spandex bike shorts.

Dick the ex, Suzy explained had moved back to his hometown of Chicago where he headed a surgical clinic. Jimmy confessed that he had never liked him and that she was better off without him. She talked about her dating life and how she hadn't been comfortable with any of the men who had asked her out in the past years.

Jimmy then acted on his emotions and kissed her, this time giving her a longer touch of his tongue.

Suzy said it was probably time to go. Jimmy agonized, I've fucked up again.

In the car, Suzy hesitated before starting the car. She turned to him, "I am a big believer in positive reinforcement. I really like you. You make me feel safe."

She faced him and gently took a shoulder in each hand. She focused on Jimmy's eyes and whispered, "When I want to reinforce what you are doing or saying, I'll kiss you." She pulled him forward and kissed him, soft at first, then fiercely with her tongue thrusting into his mouth.

Jimmy responded with his tongue. When they leaned back and breathed again, he responded, "I'm reinforced, very reinforced."

Suzy stuck her tongue far out of her mouth and wet her middle finger her finger with it. She then gently pushed it between Jimmy's lips. He sucked on it and she slowly withdrew it.

Jimmy's prick rocketed up. His was so reinforced that he worried that his stiff cock was going to rip his pants. For a moment, he fretted that he was going to explode right there in his pants, not in her hands, mouth, or in her pussy as he hoped...

They were quiet in the car until they got close to their neighborhood and she asked if Jimmy would like to stop by her house for a nightcap.

They sat in high chairs at Suzy's large granite counter that separated the kitchen from the rest of the living/dining room. Suzy poured brandies. They sipped them and chatted. Sitting on the higher chair, Suzy's sundress was hiked up high on her thighs. She had hooked the heels of her high heel sandals on the chairs bottom rungs and it spread her legs invitingly. Her legs were smooth and tanned. With cleavage showing, Suzy's breasts jiggled when she laughed.

So hot and sexy in the colorful sundress, Jimmy longed for her. Jimmy took a deep mental breath and slid off his chair to face her. As he inhaled, there was her intoxicating aroma. He sucked it in his nose with a long deep breath. He placed his hands on her thighs and massaged them gently.

"Suzy, I'd like to see more of you," he declared. Jimmy took another deeper mental breath.

"And, I thinkYOU want me to see more of you," he paused, "Now... I think you want me to see more of you now, rightNOW!"

Suzy's eyes widened and she blinked. She put her hands on his and moved them higher and more to the inside of her thighs. She also leaned forward and gave him a fierce kiss with lots of her tongue. All his senses including his cock were telling him that she was strongly reinforcing him.

She began unbuttoning the line of buttons on the front of her sundress, mouthing, "I do want you to see more of me. And I want to see more ofYOU, tonight."

Suzy slipped her shoulder straps over her arms. The buttons came undone one by one. She stopped about her midriff. Her bra and smooth belly peeked through the gap in the front of the sundress. Jimmy reached for each side of the open sundress and peeled it back revealing a beige strapless, semi-sheer demi cup bra. Suzy arched her back and shoulders to push her chest out. She cupped each breast and leaned forward offering them to Jimmy. He reached out and caressed each breast before unclasping the bra, letting it fall aside.

Her breasts were magnificent. Jimmy hefted each one. They appeared to be about C cup size or larger with big areolas and nice round nipples that were firm and protruded out. Each nipple pointed up slightly and out. Her breasts sagged a little bit, but that revealed their heft and mass that Jimmy weighed in his hands. Her skin was still smooth and soft as he massaged each breast and rolled each textured nipple with his thumb and finger. Her nipples hardened with his touch. Suzy was unable to sit still, squirming as he rubbed and pinched her titties.

Suzy uttered a long, "OOhhh...." as Jimmy bent forward and grasped each titty. He seemed to be worshiping her as he sucked on each nipple in turn.

She pointed her chin up and luxuriated at his attention to her breasts, breathing deeply with audible sighs.

With some hesitancy, she asked, "Do you like them? The right one is larger, isn't it?" And then she rushed on with more questions, "Do they make me look like an old hag? Do you think I am old and used up? Do you like how I look?"

It took no effort for Jimmy to muster up conviction when he replied, "All of you—everything: your face, your body, and your mind are gorgeous, justABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! "

Jimmy took another deep breath, "You are the most beautiful woman that I have ever known and I have never craved a woman more than I want youNOW! And I want to see more of you."

Suzy sighed in relief. She had trouble focusing with Jimmy's hands on her breasts, her 'titties', as he called them. She loved him touching her. She wanted more of him; first she wanted to see more of him.

"No! I want to see more of you first," she purred her request.

She can be petulant, realized Jimmy. He pulled his shirt off in one motion. Pants, shoes, and shorts took just two tugs and three pulls. He was naked.

Suzy gasped. His cock was so big, at least seven inches, with a large mushroom shaped cap on the end. The cap was deep red, almost purple. It amazed her that she could thrill him so much so quickly. Suzy recalled that her 'ex, Dick, had often complained that she didn't try enough to stimulate him. Evidently Jimmy found her exciting, obviously very exciting she could see. His cock emerged from a nice hairy base. His hair there was dirty blonde just like on his head. Below he had muscled legs. Jimmy's stomach was flat and his broad chest was a little hairy with defined pectorals. For Suzy, he was beautiful. She reached out and touched his cock and she remembered the night weeks ago when she had uttered, "Jimmy's cock" alone in her bedroom as she masturbated. Tonight, she wasn't alone.

She reached out and slowly rubbed her hands up and down on his very erect cock. There was precum leaking at the tip. Swiping with her finger, Suzy gathered some and very deliberately licked it off with her tongue and licked her lips with a loud, "Hmmm...good." It tasted salty and a touch pungent.

She gazed into Jimmy's eyes and spoke what might becoming her favorite words, "Jimmy's cock."

It was Jimmy's turn to utter a long "Ooohhhhh."

He retained enough focus to repeat his demand, "More of you now." He added a plaintive, "Please."

Suzy leaned forward with his hands on her titties again and positively reinforced him with a long, tongue probing kiss. Jimmy's tongue and lips dueled with hers as they pulled together.

Jimmy broke contact first and Suzy tried to hold him in close as he said again, "More of you..."

Suzy gave herself a mental head slap and realized'duhhh,' there is no doubt that Jimmy finds me really desirable. Maybe I now have somebody with whom I can catch up on those years lost with 'Dick the ex' and the bozos I dated after my divorce.

She saw that Jimmy was getting impatient and his cock, that dick (the good one with the promise she anticipated) was very stiff. Suzy unbuttoned the remainder of the buttons down to the bottom of the skirt. Through the gap, Jimmy could see that there wasn't much panty fabric over her pussy. He separated the folds of the unbuttoned sundress and was thrilled to see wore a thong with just thin piece of loose fabric over her cunt. It was glistening wet and he could see her pubic hair through the damp fabric.

Suzy's trim belly was not board flat and hard, from her waist it swelled out gently to her hips. Then her tummy swooped back in alluring curves before disappearing under the damp fabric of her thong. Jimmy had more control now than as a teenager, but he worried that he couldn't endure much longer before blasting out a full load of cum.

Jimmy took another chance and acted on impulse; he bent down and fumbled in his pants. He pulled out his pocket knife. Suzy gasped. Before she could react, he flipped open the blade and cut first one waist strap of the thong and then the other. He exposed her curly auburn hair covering her crotch and pussy. He yanked her thong from under her, tongued the crotch, and took a deep breath with it over this face.

Suzy's eyes widened and she panted.My God, she visibly trembled,Jimmy is a wild animal. He is going to ravish me! I love this!

"Ahhh!!! A trophy," he triumphed aloud. "A world class trophy to be mounted and the memory savored." He closed the knife and dropped it to floor.

Suzy's pussy glistened with her juices. It was puffy and emerged from a narrow trimmed, bush that matched her dark auburn hair on her head. Seeing the lips and folds of her pussy swollen and wet caused Jimmy's cock to throb and ache with desire.

Suzy couldn't help from laughing and warned Jimmy, "You got a ways to go big boy, before you count this one as your trophy," and she stuck her finger between the folds of her labia. She scooped up juices and offered them to Jimmy. Jimmy stared at her sticky fingers. He eagerly licked the goo off her fingers. Suzy leaned forward and gave him another one of those reinforcing kisses. She licked at his mouth and they tongue dueled again.

Taunting Jimmy with another laugh, she cupped one of her full, round breasts, "You haven't mounted this trophy yet!"

Ridiculously dramatic and with his finger and cock pointing straight up Jimmy proclaimed, "We'll see, you splendid piece of ass!"

Dropping to his knees, Jimmy spread her thighs, leaned forward, and placed his hands onto her ass (which indeed, he noticed, was splendid) to draw her towards him. He slowly started kissing high on her inner thighs, alternating from side to side. Suzy slid forward on the chair and opened herself to him more. Kissing her inner thighs, Jimmy licked his way higher.

He lapped up the gooey juices that were leaking down her thighs. Suzy's pussy juices tasted faintly sticky sweet and good. Suzy could hear and feel him slurping between her legs. He pushed his nose and mouth into her pussy and took a deep breath. He moaned "YES!!" at her arousing aroma.

The inside of her cunt was pink and leaking sticky juices down the crack of her ass and on to her upper thighs. Nuzzling her auburn cunt hair, he slowly kissed one side of her labia and then the other. Licking, he slowly dragged his tongue up and down the lips of her cunt. He slurped up her gooey juices. Jimmy repeatedly kissed, licked and slurped with his mouth on her pussy. Suzy oozed more juices.

As he tongued directly into her pussy, she squirmed and exclaimed, "Ooh...Ooh....Ooh..."

He slipped his finger into her vagina. Another joined the first and he pistoned them in and out. Even with pussy juices coating his fingers and oozing out of her, Jimmy had to shove to get his fingers in and out. She was tight. His mouth was full of her juices and it smeared all over his face. Jimmy was mesmerized.

Jimmy used his nose to push her clit hood up and sucked on her clit. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath through his nose, drawing in the smell of a very aroused woman.

"My God!" Suzy almost shouted, "No one has ever done this to me before! Never!"

Jimmy kept sucking on the lips of her pussy, tonguing her, and audibly swallowing as he slurped her juices. He started tonguing her clit faster and faster.

Suzy started writhing and rocking her hips and reciting, "I'm coming...I'm coming...I'm coming."

Clasping the chair with one hand and on Jimmy's head with the other, she tensed her leg and torso muscles and kept repeating, "Jmmy, Jimmy, I'm coming...I'm coming..." With a face smeared with her gooey juices, Jimmy kept his mouth on her pussy, thrusting those two fingers rhythmically in and out of her vagina, keeping pace with the rocking of her hips. For Suzy, her orgasm seemed like lighting striking, again, again, and again.

As her orgasm subsided, Suzy slumped and almost fell out of the high counter chair. She seized Jimmy's with both hands and lurched to a nearby couch, pulling Jimmy on top of her.

Jesus Christ, she thought, that was incredible. And Jimmy's naked body with his stiff cock between them was very, very nice. She hugged him tight and smothered his face with kisses. She licked up her smeared gobs of cunt juices on his face and deeply kissed him again. Both could taste the slightly tangy taste of her juices. Suzy had never sampled more of herself than a small dab off her fingers. She savored the taste, swirling it around her mouth before swallowing.

"You are wonderful," she murmured to him. "How did you do that? Where did you learn that?"

He whispered into her ear, "A little bit of practice and lots of inspiration from being with you. I want to pleasure you. I want to make you feel more than you have ever experienced with any other man."

This was heaven and Suzy hoped that she would not wake up and discover this just a dream. But the stiff cock poking her in her stomach, she realized with a smile, was a big part of a dream coming true. Suzy liked how Jimmy held her so amorously. Jimmy's cock softened as they snuggled for a while.

Jimmy felt Suzy shift him around so he was sitting up and she reached gently for his cock. It quickly got solid in her hands. She took her fingers and scraped the abundant cunt gooey juices to her hand. She smoothed the goo on his cock and slowly moved her hands up and down.

She dropped to her knees between his legs and smooched the big mushroomed end of his cock. Sucking on it and trying to get as much into her mouth as possible, she kept slowly moving her hands up and down. Her spit and pussy juices created a creamy froth that bubbled as she pumped up and down on Jimmy's cock.

Jimmy grinned as Suzy murmured, "Jimmy's cock." It was obvious to Jimmy that she almost seemed to deify his stiff cock. His cock throbbed and got even stiffer.

"I don't have much experience with this," she admitted as she took a breath. "Is this how you do it?" she asked. "I want to do it for you. Come in my mouth!" she pleaded. "I want you to be pleased with me!"

guytoearth
guytoearth
141 Followers