Jimmy Makes Suzy 'His'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guytoearth
guytoearth
141 Followers

"Don't worry," Jimmy managed to utter between pants, "You're doing fine!" Suzy was working the creamy froth in her hands as she pumped up and down and sucked on Jimmy's cock. As she continued manipulating Jimmy's cock in her hands and mouth, Jimmy struggled not to ejaculate and enjoy the exquisite sensations in his cock.

Soon, it was Jimmy's turn to start crying, "Ooh! Oh! Ooh! I'm coming! I'm coming!" His muscles tensed and he strained so he didn't violently spear Suzy's in the throat with his stiff cock as he lifted his hips as he climaxed. He exploded into her mouth and as she took a breath, he shot rope after rope of cum shot on to her face, breasts, and hair. He slumped back.

"Woooo!!!" he wheezed. "No one has ever made me feel like that! You are a FUCKING hot, hot woman!" He glanced down and she was so sexy and hot with cum dripping from her mouth and her face and titties covered in globs of more cum. Jimmy's cock sagged and dripped cum.

Suzy giggled and Jimmy understood that maybe what she mumbled with cum dribbling from her mouth was, "Come here big boy for some positive reinforcement."

But her gestures were clear and he leaned down and kissed her fiercely, getting a mouthful of his own cum. Eagerly, he licked more of his cum off her face and breasts, relishing its taste on her. He swallowed and Suzy giggled at the sound of his big gulp. They cuddled on the couch, kissing and clutching each other. Suzy told him that she needed a drink of water and then it would be "Trophy Time!" in her bedroom. Amazed, they both couldn't believe how this evening had gone.

Her bedroom was up the stairs and they slipped on to her king size bed. They entwined, necked, and whispered to each other. One told the other how wonderful he or she was or how this was an incredible night.

"Never," Jimmy sighed to Suzy, "have I ever been with a woman as sexually powerful as you."

"I haven't been with a man in several years," Suzy sobbed, "and never has a man affected me like you. You are wonderful. And this is another positive reinforcement kiss." She took his chin in her hand and gave him another big kiss.

Jimmy cock's starting stiffening again and poking Suzy in the side as they held each other. She rolled over on to her back and pulled him on top of her.

Suzy winked at Jimmy, "You got it in ya big boy?" Suzy was astonished with herself. She had not been on a decent date in years and in one night she was becoming a wanton, insatiable woman. She was getting and giving oral sex and she was going to fuck Jimmy without making him using a condom. Suzy wanted him inside her. She wanted his semen in her. She adored this feeling. It was fucking great, Jimmy gave her sensations that she had never had before and she wanted more, much more.

Suzy grabbed Jimmy's rigid cock and shifted her hips as he pushed in; he hesitated and then plunged deeper and deeper. They rocked in rhythm and Jimmy glided in and out.

He kissed her again and again. He tried to bend his neck to suck on her nipples and kiss her soft, full creamy white titties. She helped by lifting them up to his eager mouth. They began with less frantic urgency than during their earlier oral sex. Slowly the momentum quickened.

Jimmy worried that after Suzy's almost unbelievable blow job that he wouldn't be able to build up another load of cum. It had been that good. He was very much enjoying fucking Suzy and her moans signaled that she absolutely loved him fucking her.

Suzy swung her ankles up over Jimmy's shoulders and he sank his cock deeper. Jimmy could look down and see his cock sliding in and out of her slick pussy. He looked up; with every plunge of his cock, her eyes clamped shut and then opened wide as he pulled back. Jimmy closed his eyes and savored how working his cock in and out sent charges of electric current through his penis.

Suzy clutched him at the waist and hips and jerked him into herself when he glided forward. Jimmy huffed as he steadily fucked Suzy. As tight as she was, he was starting to sweat as he pumped. Minutes may have passed but it seemed just moments to both of them.

He banged faster and faster into her, screaming, "Unnhhh! Unnhhh! Unnhhh!" every time he propelled the full length of his stiff, erect, thick cock into Suzy.

She moaned and babbled, "I'm getting close. I'm getting close."

Jimmy's arousal soared higher and higher until he blasted into her, shouting, "I'm coming........!" His cock pumped wave after wave of cum into her. He knew his sperm was gushing into her. Jimmy was exalted; Suzy was truly making him feel like one of those porn star studs who faked this in porn movies.

Almost simultaneously, her orgasm seized Suzy and she roared back, "Me! Me! I'm there!!"

Jimmy pushed up on his arms and whispered into Suzy's ear, "You are now mine, mine only." And that is how he felt. He was going to tell her what he wanted. With his cum and sperm in her, Suzy was his, all his.

"Yes! Yes! I'm yours now, Jimmy." With a warm glow in her loins, Suzy repeated, "I'm Jimmy's now!"

She pulled a light sheet over them and molded herself to Jimmy's body. Suzy and Jimmy cuddled and kissed gentled before falling asleep in each other's arms.

In the middle of the night, Jimmy stirred and realized that his cock was getting hard again. He thought he was in good shape and virile, but he was stunned that this woman could excite him so much after their so ardent earlier sex. They were on their sides with Suzy's butt pushed up into his midsection and he had one arm wrapped over her. With one hand Jimmy grasped his cock and with the other he lifted Suzy's top leg slightly. He pushed smoothly and tenderly with his hips, inserting his cock into her cunt. It was warm, wet, and lubricated.

Suzy woke and realized what Jimmy was doing; he was going to fuck her again. She was incredulous. How could he do this again so soon? Jimmy's rocked his hips slowly and his cock easily slipped into her. As she started undulating in rhythm with him, he began kissing her back and neck. He groped around her torso and massaged her breasts, squeezing them and rolling the nipples in his fingers. She felt much loved and knew that Jimmy was concentrating on easing her gently to another climax. He moved his hand and smoothly parted the folds of her labia with his fingers. He began rubbing her clit as the easy pace of their rocking hips quickened.

They kept swaying together as the pace quickened more. Suzy contorted and twisted so she and Jimmy could share their passion in a kiss. She could sense her juices flowing heavily again. Every two or three thrusts, Jimmy would strain forward and plunge his cock deeper before retracting again. It took longer this time for them to near orgasm, but they both experienced exquisite arousal.

Suzy babbled, "I'm on fire! I am going to come...I going to come! Make me yours!" Suzy squeezed her vagina with all her strength. Her climax was sustained and fierce.

Just then, Jimmy exploded, spurting semen and sperm into her again. He choked out a strangled, "Yes! Yes! You're mine! I've made you MINE again!"

This time Suzy fell asleep holding deflated Jimmy's cock between her legs. They lay in a sticky pool of semen and cunt juices. They slept contented and satiated.

Chapter 1 Continued in Chapter 2

guytoearth
guytoearth
141 Followers